A Lifetime Apart - JJK. ✓

By ttaeqlet

You are the most feared Mafia leader in Korea, but there's an equal rival, Jeon Jungkook whom you are suppose... More

Author's Note & Introduction
The Encounter.
The Ring.
Her.
End of an Era.
Beginning Of An Era.
The Letter.
A Day In the Life Of A Princess.
Pen and Paper.
Hello Again, have we met?
Is this Love?
Not your typical Love story.
It's suffocating without you.
Make me yours.
It's overlapping.
I see forever in your eyes.
The Basement.
When I Say Forever.
Answers.
Mine.
I love you.
Let's make love tonight.
Happy endings are a myth.
Blood on our hands
Care.
Wrap me around your arms.
And let's take the vows again.
With you.
Ostents of Love.
Forever With You.
Bonus : Take care of me.
Bonus : Us.
Bonus : A Missing piece of me.
Bonus : I'd die for you.
Bonus: I found love.

Bonus : His softest side.

87 6 0
By ttaeqlet

You just returned from a mission, your hands were blood covered. Taking off your shoes, you searched for Jungkook.

"Ma'am he isn't home, some friends of his dragged him to somewhere. He told us to tell you to not wait for him, it might be late" one of the maids came and said to you, you nodded back.

"I'll just clean up then. Bring out the dinner, I'll be here" you said to the maid before going to the bedroom to clean up.

After 30 mins.

You felt all clean now, and went forward to the dinner table to have dinner, but decided to text jungkook once.

Being frustrated he didn't even reply to your message, you started eating up fast.

After you finished up your dinner, you went to your bedroom to just watch random Netflix shows until then-

Tracking his phone through the gps,
you got to know it was some kinda bar overthere. Speeding up your car limit, you were there soon.

You entered the place to meet a bunch of people out everywhere. Tracking his gps you finally saw him, by the alcohol bar.

"There you are-" before you could get hold of him a bunch of girls were surrounding him. But, jungkook wasn't even looking at them, he finally saw you.

Pushing the women forward he went straight to your embrace and hugged you tightly. "T-these g-girls s-scare me" he said while nuzzling close to your neck.

"Is this your sister? She's hot too. You can join us for a threesome girl. Sibling sex was always hot haha." You heard a random girl with ridiculously pink lipstick say.

"First of all. I'm his wife you kid and if you talk one more word out of your filthy face, I'll put a bullet straight through your eyes." You said while giving the girl a death glare.

"Wife? You're lying. And I dare you to shoot me. Do you even know who I am? Ahahhaah" she started laughing like an idiot.

"I'll show you who I AM." you put out your gun and pointed it straight at her head. The whole bar went into pin drop silence. The music stopped, the People stopped dancing.

"Now if you move even one step closer to him I'll for fucking shoot you. Stay.Away." you said while taking jungkook and and pulling him out from there.

Putting him into the car beside you, you put the seatbelt around him and drove away fast.

Jungkook was silent in the car mostly, he kept on fidgeting with his fingers and mumbling weird words sometimes. At the middle of a stoppage you asked, "you okay baby? You seem awfully quiet" you asked jungkook while caressing his hair.

"I don't feel good" he said with his glossy Bambi eyes.

"Of course after 6 tequila shots no one can feel good. We're going home it's all gonna be okay" you said reassuring him.

"N-no I k-kinda feel sick r-right now" he said making a somewhat weird face.

"What do you mean- NO NOT HERE NOT IN THE CAR-" You couldn't complete as he vomited all over your body.

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

"I-i'm sorry I d-didnt mean to" he said while almost crying and his puppy eyes came out. How could you ever he angry at this? You can't.

"Nevermind.. let's just go home I'll clean us up" you said while Jungkook clapped his hands like a child.

You speeded up, and drove to home as soon as possible. Your eyes finally brightened up seeing your house in front of you. You got out from the car seat and dragged jungkook out somehow.

You put his arms around you and and after entering your home you put him on the couch, and immediately got out of your outfit which wad 'vomit covered' and left yourself in underwear.

Looking here and there you saw all the maids had left as it was almost midnight. "Let's to up to the room and straight to the bathroom okay?"
"Nooooo I feel sleepy can I just sleep here" "DON'T YOU DARE FALL ASLEEP HERE COME WITH ME" you said while dragging jungkook to your shared bedroom then the bathroom.

When you try removing his clothes he squealed out, "Noooo you're not y/n go away" he said while moving away from you. "I am y/n dumbass. Now let's get this over with and sleep okay?" You went to touch him then "Noo y/n looks like a princess you're not y/n! Get away from me" he said while pushing you.

"What should I do with him.." "I am y/n's friend. She told me to take care of you, she's away for a moment. Okay?" You said.

"Ooooohh okayyyyy y/n"

"you do know I'm y/n jungkook. Stop playing"

"No you're y/n not that y/n"

"So don't you love this y/n?"

"She's..yeah I guess I do..like a lot yes I like you" he said while smiling.

"So if you've figured out you can come to the bathroom now" You said when he jumped into your arms, somehow you balanced yourself when he jumped like that.

"You still reek of alcohol and vomit please let's go to the bathroom" you saud while dragging him to the bathroom.

"Sit" you said while pushing him to the chair, then getting rid of his clothes, and tying your hair into a bun.

Turning on the shower you washed him off, you got a little wet too as he started to splash water on you.

While you were scrubbing soap on his body, you kinda felt him opening your bun and tying it to a lose ponytail - down to your hair, but not that much. You didn't really care what he was doing, he was drunk so yea.

Until then, you heard a snap sound on your hair. You freaked out. Immediately you touched your hair a chunk of hair fell off, revealing a smiling jungkook and scissors in his hands.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DID YOU DO" you opened up the ponytail and immediately looked at yourself in the mirror.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SO SHORT JEON JUNGKOOOOOOK" You started to freak out and shout while he just stared at you like a little kid.

"DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?" you said while turning to Jungkook, when he cutely nodded a 'no'.

"Ughhhhh never mind. I don't don't fuckin care at this moment' you said while turning on the shower again, then washing him for the last time.

You dried him off, and put him in his trousers.

"Ugh I'll have to go to the salon tommorow and then fix this..ugh go sleep" you said while pushing him to the bed.

"Comeee naaaaa" he said in a cute voice you couldn't resist.

"Ugh you're lucky that I love you" you said while snuggling closer to his chest, and then drifting off to dreamland.

After 11 hours.

As you were watching him sleep, you slowly saw that he started to blink his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes, welcomed by the sunlight and you.

"Where am I and who are you and why does my head hurt like a bitch"

"You're in your room and this is your wife and your head hurts because you were drunk af yesterday." You said in a sarcastic tone.

"You can't be my wife even if you sound like her. I'll recognise that long long chocolate brown hair anywhere. Your hair-" until then you came in front of him and his eyes widened opened.

"Woah y/n what-"

"For your kind information, you were the one who snapped it off yesterday."

He immediately got up and started to ruffle your hair.

"It's so different I can't believe I did this masterpiece"

"Sir I went to the salon and I fixed it."

"Ooooohh it's looks good" he exclaimed.

"Thanks to my hairstylist." You said while he gave you a 'meh' look.

"My dear y/n pleeaseeeeee feed me some hangover soup this headache is killing me" he said while giving you puppy eyes.

Rolling your eyes you said, "you're really, really lucky that I love you too much"

Speeding up downstairs, you told the chef to make the hangover soup while you grabbed your phone.

"Jeon Jungkook I won't let you go away so easily"

Author's note : this was your hair before tho 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.1K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
134K 3.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
3.6M 119K 56
What will happen if you're married to the most scariest and deadliest mafia? But....... You don't know, nor does he? What will you both do when you...
36.8K 1.5K 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...