[BL] Dress as a Substitute Fo...

By Erishi_An

Dress as a Substitute For Marrying a Small Cannon Fodder 穿成替嫁小炮灰 Author: 半月星 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed)... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 2

4.9K 166 11
By Erishi_An

It took two large buckets of water for Jiang Lin to wash Wei Yunzhao clean.

    When he asked the maid to come in to change the sheets and quilts, he managed to see the incredible expressions on their faces, and they were more confused. Obviously, they really couldn't think of it. Why did the general and his wife come out of so many black dirty things?

    Not only was it dirty, but the bed was also dirty. Looking at the black water that was carried out of the two buckets, it was almost impossible to see.

    Couldn't it be caused by the fire avoidance picture given by Mother Ye?

    But the maids didn't dare to ask, they could only change the quilt to make the bed. After the bed was re-made, Jiang Lin gritted his teeth and carried Wei Yunzhao back to the bed before going to look through Wei Yunzhao's wardrobe.

    When the maids came in to make the bed, Jiang Lin also saw the dowry arranged for him by the Anyang Houfu, a small servant named Chang'an. In addition, two boxes of dowry were given, each with a set of bedding.

.In short, Anyang Houfu didn't even give him any clothes.

    It was so miserable, so he could only find out if Wei Yunzhao had clothes that suit him.

    Because the shower and clothes took a lot of time, Jiang Lin wore Wei Yunzhao’s old clothes when the sun was hanging high outside the door. He said to the two maids who had been guarding the door: "Let’s go. You lead the way."

    The two maids looked at Jiang Lin's clothes, and then at Jiang Lin's empty hands. "Madam, are you going over here empty-handed?" one of the maids asked.

    Another added, "The young lady's first visit to the generals' mansion, she should prepare some meeting ceremonies."

    Jiang Lin has read a lot of novels, and he still knows this.

    Jiang Lin raised his hand and rubbed his sleeves, but Anyang Houfu didn't even give him any clothes, let alone a meeting ceremony.

.Jiang Lin opened his mouth and came, "Perhaps my father and my stepmother look down on the General's Mansion, so they didn't prepare."

    The two maids were shocked, and obviously didn't expect Jiang Lin to say so.

    Regardless of what they thought, Jiang Lin strode forward out of the yard. Since Anyang Mansion dared to do it, then he had nothing to say, anyway, he is barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes.

    ...

    The place where the tea was served was in the courtyard of Mrs. Wei. Jiang Lin arrived late, and the rest of the Wei family had already been sitting in the room waiting for him.

    As soon as the maid opened the curtain, everyone in the room gathered their eyes on him.

    Jiang Lin glanced across the room, and Wei's family was overwhelming. There were only two or three males in the room. One of them was a child with no chair height.

."Oh, I'm willing to come, the eldest son of Anyang Houfu is really a golden man, and the elders in this house have been waiting for you all morning."

    As soon as Jiang Lin entered the door, he heard such a weird saying.

    Jiang Lin looked at the source of the sound and saw that it was a woman dressed up as a wealthy woman in her early thirties. There was a man sitting next to her, the only adult male in this room.

    Jiang Lin knew at a glance that the woman who was talking was the wife of Wei's Wufang Wei'an.

    Even though the original body did not have much contact with the Wei family, he knew a little about the situation of the Wei family.

    Mrs. Wei gave birth to five sons and two daughters. The daughters got married early, and they all married out of town. Of the five sons, two, three, four, three sons died on the battlefield when they were young, leaving only the family members, not even a queen.

.Wei Yunzhao's father, Wei Su, was the eldest son. Before Wei Yunzhao grew up, the entire general mansion was supported by him.

    As for Wei An, he is the youngest son of the old lady. As the saying goes, the youngest son and grandson are the lifeblood of the old lady. Mrs. Wei was afraid that her daughter would die on the battlefield like his brothers, so she was raised by her side since she was a child, indulged in spoiling, and gave up people by life.

    For example, after 30 this year, if you don't have a good character, you still have to rely on the military merits of the Wei family. But Wei An's heart is all about eating, drinking, and having fun. He didn't even think about being a serious errand. He only knew that he asked the old lady every day for money.

    Wei An is still a fancier. In the five rooms of Wei's family, he has a concubine and a large number of rooms, all of which are supported by the old lady's money.

    But I don’t know what it seems. Although Wei An has many women, he has no heirs. He only had two girls, both of whom were born to his wife, Zhou.

.Xiao Zhou is the niece of Mrs. Wei. With the support of Mrs. Wei, he is very prestigious in the Wei family. Even the mocking of Jiang Lin is not far behind.

    Jiang Lin can judge from the expressions on the faces of the Wei family, most of them don't like it.

    Jiang Lin can probably guess why, one is because the original owner has a bad reputation, and the other is that he is a man.

    Jiang Lin ignored Xiao Zhou's words and walked straight to Mrs. Wei, holding tea and knelt down to offer tea to her.

    Mrs. Wei's face was cold, and she didn't mean to take the tea. "Anyang Houfu is really good at it. The marriage of the imperial court said that if the person is changed, the person will be replaced."

    Jiang Lin lowered his head and held the tea, but didn't answer these words. In fact, he was also curious about the method used by Anyang Houfu to let him marry in as the eldest son of Anyang Houfu, and he has not been troubled by the Wei family.

."I don't care what identity you used to be and how turbulent you were, but now that you have entered the door of the Wei family, you are the wife of the Wei family. From now on, you will guard the family rules properly. Otherwise, you will be dealt with by the family law!"

    Hearing this, Jiang Lin slowly raised his head, just in time to meet the eyes of the old lady Wei with cold eyes.

    Jiang Lin raised his hand, with a soft tone and a respectful attitude, "Please grandma for tea," without any dissatisfaction after being reprimanded.

    Mrs. Wei's words are obviously not over yet, but being stabbed by Jiang Lin like this, she will be stingy if she talks about it again.

    Mrs. Wei picked up Jiang Lin's tea with dissatisfaction, and asked the people who were serving her to hand Jiang Lin a box, which was a meeting gift for him.

    The maid who followed Jiang Lin consciously took it up, and Jiang Lin respectfully thanked the old lady Tongwei.

.At the same time, I can see clearly the appearance of the woman who handed the box. It was the old woman who made him and Wei Yunzhao consummate the room last night. No wonder that the attitude towards him last night and the feelings were the person next to Mrs. Wei.

    What happened last night has always been enlightened.

    After Jiang Lin glanced at her lightly, he walked to Mrs. Wei and bowed down and offered tea to her.

    Madam Wei is Wei Yunzhao's mother-in-law, and her daughter-in-law changed from a woman to a man, and it is likely that she will affect her sons and heirs in the future. When she thinks of these Madam Wei, she doesn't like Jiang Lin. But in the end it was her own daughter-in-law, she didn't give too much face, only confessed a few words to Jiang Lin to let him take care of Wei Yunzhao, and drank tea.

    After drinking the tea, he also gave Jiang Lin a meeting ceremony. The maid thanked Jiang Lin for accepting it, and then went to offer tea to the Xu family in the second room.

.The atmosphere in the room was a bit strange, especially the gaze cast on Jiang Lin was a feeling of inexplicability. Everyone seemed to want to say something, but they opened their mouths and did not speak.

    Two, three, four, only the female family members were left in the three rooms, and there was nothing to say to the male daughter-in-law of Jiang Lin. They simply blessed a few words and drank tea and gave gifts.

    When he walked to Wufang, Xiao Zhou snorted, "Anning Houfu is really a good upbringing. I have never seen a new daughter-in-law who saw her elders for the first time and couldn't get them back. Is it possible that this is how you played well? Idea, deliberately want to make a fortune from our general mansion?"

    Xiao Zhou's disdain was called disdain, and her eyes were about to go up to the sky. She consciously felt that she was enough to pick, but today it has made her insightful.

    Xiao Zhou's head started, and the old lady Wei who had been holding back for a long time also snorted, "This is for a visit to my Wei's house, and I will go back to your Anyang Hou Mansion when I receive things?"

.Mrs. Wei obviously disagrees, but it is her own daughter-in-law, so she didn't say anything.

    Other people's reactions were roughly the same, except that they were a little bit more displeased with Jiang Lin.

    Jiang Lin slowly blushed in this atmosphere. He walked up to Mrs. Wei in two steps and cried out, "Mother!"

    Mrs. Wei was taken aback by him, but other people obviously didn't expect to say a few words and a big man in Jiang Lin would cry.

    Jiang Lin aggrieved and pitifully grabbed Madam Wei's hand, "Mother, I know it's wrong that I didn't prepare the meeting ceremony for everyone, but I can't help it."

    Jiang Lin asked Madam Wei to look at the clothes she was wearing, "Mother, do you look familiar with these clothes?"

    Madam Wei took a closer look. She was a little familiar, but she was not impressed. The maid next to her reminded her, "Madam, this is the clothes the general wore before."

.Jiang Lin was half a head shorter than Wei Yunzhao, and he was not as strong as Wei Yunzhao. The clothes he wore were worn by Wei Yunzhao when he was fifteen or sixteen. They fit him well, and the Wei family didn't really notice it at first.

    When reminded by the maid, Mrs. Wei quickly asked Jiang Lin, "Good job, how can you wear Zhao'er's old clothes?"

    Then I handed over to Jiang Lin, "Mother, you know, I haven't had a mother since I was a child. My father married a step-mother, and the step-mother gave him several children. He only likes them and doesn't like me."

    "I don't know why I suddenly married into the general's mansion. The general is a hero of Da Yue. I admire him, but I never thought about marrying the general. I know that I have a bad reputation and will stigmatize the general. , How could I do this."

."I know that my father doesn't like me, but I really didn't expect that he would throw me to the General's Mansion because he didn't like me. I just learned this morning that I married Anyang Hou's Mansion yesterday and didn't give me any dowry, even clothes. No one, I just..."

    "Mother, I'm sorry, I didn't know that my father would anger the General Mansion because he didn't like me. I'm sorry for the General Mansion," Jiang Lin said in a cry, tears hanging in his eyes if he didn't want to fall. It hurts no matter how you look at the face with a bit of baby fat.

    Even if you don’t even give you anything to wear when you get married, you don’t even think of preparing a meeting ceremony.

    "Unreasonable!"

    Just after Jiang Lin finished speaking, the Wei family realized that. Mrs. Wei first had the attack. She slapped her hand on the table next to her, and the lid of the teacup jumped and made a noise.

.Mrs. Wei was full of anger, "Anyang Hou Mansion deceived so much that it didn't put my Wei family in his eyes."

    Mrs. Wei put a cane in her hand and got up directly, "What a man of Anyang, if I don't ask for an explanation today, he really can't be the one who has no one in my Wei family!"

    Other people stepped up to persuade Mrs. Wei to make this move. Even if they wanted to ask for an explanation, they weren't so rushed. They needed a long-term plan.

    Xiao Zhou walked to Mrs. Wei, "Mother, this Anyang Hou Mansion is outrageous, but Jiang Linke is also from Anyang Hou Mansion. Who knows if what he said is true or false," Xiao Zhou said in a low voice. Aunt, let's be careful not to find his way. Our General Mansion is no longer than before."

    "Auntie, check the matter first. We will not only ask for an explanation at that time, it is best to send this Jiang Lin back. Aunt, we can't have any male daughter-in-law in the Wei family. It is embarrassing."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.5K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
13.4K 348 46
Title : 繁星 Author : 是孜然i/著 This is not my work/novel For offline reading purposes This is an Auto Google Translation You can check it out at 繁星abo...
15.9K 263 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
37.6K 749 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...