Triangular Affection

By iamchlxe

Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
πŸ€”πŸ™πŸΎπŸ₯Ί
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NEW STORY!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE DS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Ch 15 Pt. 2)
Chapter 17
URGENT‼️
Chapter 18
NEW BOOK
Chapter 19
New Book
Chapter 20
BOOK
20K!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
PSA
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEW BOOK
ALLERRRTTTT!!!
HIIIII
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
ALERTT
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel
Wattys 2022

Chapter 21

1.7K 87 28
By iamchlxe

Nicki's POV

I thought she was supposed to be out by now?", I asked.

"She is, she said she only had to put on Ivy's shoes.", said Rihanna.

"Fuck it imma just get out myself.", I said unbuckling my seatbelt. I walked to the front door and saw a man standing in it holding Ivy.

"Umm sir I don't know who you are but you need to put my daughter down.", I said confused as how the man got on our property. He turned and looked at me and then back at a frozen Beyonce.

"Hello you are?", he asked.

"Motherfucker who are you?", I asked now irritated.

"Hey you should watch your mouth around your child, we wouldn't want using vulgar language.

"Look here who ever the fuck you are, imma need you to give me my child and get the fuck off my property.", I said now right in front of the 6'3 male.

"Baby take Ivy to the car I'll be there in a minute.", said Bey. She sounded like she was shaking or scared.

"Bey what the hell is wrong, and who is this?", I asked.

"I'll explain later just go to the car.", she said.

"Giselle who the hell is this man and why is he holding our child and on our private property?", I asked.

"This is Daniel Onika.", she said just enough so I could hear. My ears rung thinking about what Beyoncé said he did to her. A dark chuckle slipped my lips as I look at him.

"Give me my child and get off my property.", I said calmly.

"Me and Beyoncé have business to handle, I'm her guest.", he said looking at Bey for reassurance.

"No you're not, my wife doesn't like people coming to her house and the ones she do allow to, I know personally, so like I said, step."

He chuckled before letting  Ivy down and she ran to the car with Rihanna. Before I even looked around I was kneed in the ribs.

"You dumb broad, you think you can tell me what to do with what's mine.", he said as I grabbed my stomach.

I smiled through the pain and before  he  even make a next move I had a glock to his heart.

"Now who's dumb?", I smiled.

"Shoot it.", he said challenging me. I laughed before shooting his kneecaps.

Tears filled his eyes as the he tried to conceal his cries.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?", asked Rihanna.

"Daniel.", said Beyoncé.

"How the hell did he get on the land?", she asked while looking at the gunshot wound.

"I don't know.", I said.

"We'll look here Danny boy I'm about to take my family to the mall, and on my out this gate imma tell the guards you have 15 minutes to get off this property, if you aren't off in 15 minutes you have no life, cool?", I asked while stepping on his shattered kneecap breaking it more. He held his yells by breathing hard.

"Cool, now come on Babygirl, the kids are already in the car.", I said while taking her hand.

——————

"Babygirl I know you want to buy something.", I said while Bey and I rolled the triplets around the mall. Rihanna took the twins to Claire's.

"I'm okay, I'm not in the mood to shop.", she said quietly. I sighed before grabbing her hand and taking us and the triplet over to a nearby bench.

Her face showed confusion as I put the stroller on its brakes and I took a seat.

Once she figured out what was happening she took a seat beside me and put her head down

"He scared you.", I said. She didn't make a sound only thing that could be heard were her shallow breaths.

"He won't touch you or anybody else in this family, you're safe now.", I said engulfing her in a hug. I could hear her sniffles and I felt her tears stain my hoodie.

"What if he would've took her?", she cried.

"He wouldn't get far, this whole country is wrapped around my finger.", I said.

"Still I wouldn't be able to forgive myself i—."

"I don't wanna hear that, nothing happened and that's all that matter, you are an amazing mother and what his stupid ass attempted to do isn't on you.", I said.

"Hey I just spent 12k on these t—.", said Rih before looking up from the ling receipt. "What's wrong?", she asked while sitting down.

"He got her a little jumpy.", I said.

"I should've killed that bitch!", yelled Rihanna while pulling out her phone making the triplets stir. I looked at her and stood up.

"No, you can't be doing what you were doing before, now when we can hit the streets again, we will, but till then, these kids will not be around that.", I said snatching her phone away.

"Onika give me my phone.', she said with gritted teeth.

"We're in the mall, both of you calm down.", said Beyoncé.

"Nah he gonna die and I don't care, he had our child in his fucking hands.", said Rihanna people were starting to stare.

Beyoncé stood up and made Rihanna look at her. Her face softened as Bey talked and she was soon back to her normal skin color and breathing pattern.

"Give her her phone Munchkin.", she said looking down at me.

"Bu—

"Give it to her, now.", she said sternly. I sighed handing Rihanna the phone.

She huffed before walking away with the twins.

"You two need to calm down.", she said. I looked at her then back at the triplets.

"What if he would've hurt you Bey?"

"He wouldn't have because he's literally obsessed with me, before he left he would be on me every second, he would watch my every move.", said Beyoncé.

"You know he has to go right?", I asked.

"I do.", she said quietly.

"I'm sorry Babygirl, you don't deserve this at all.", I said.

"It's okay, I just want the girls to be okay.", Said Bey.

"They will be because they are staying with your mother in Houston.", said Rihanna.

"Huh?", I asked looking up.

"Mama heard about the accident and she said she will be taking the girls to Houston, there's family down there she says and she has connections who will assure her safety.", she said.

"She said she'll be taking the girls in 2 months, and to send her the supplies so she could get rooms built.", she's said.

"Are you fine with that Nicki?", asked Beyoncé.

"I don't know Bey, you think Mama T can take that pressure?", I asked.

"Hell yeah, she already has a relationship with the twins and the triplets are close to any damn body.", said Rihanna.

I looked at her then back at Beyoncé still waiting for a response.

"I trust my mama with the kids and I understand your need to be worried about the stress on her but I promise it won't be hard for her, she has nannies who raised us who will help and she doesn't work anymore so she has to time to be with them.", she said. I nodded.

"Okay when we get home I'll get the maid to get a list of all the supplies they use.", I said.

I wasn't okay with this idea at all.

————————
Hey my lil fruitloops💕🌈

beynikisupremacyonly

So I've been sick asl and I didn't go to skool all this week and my ass is doing bad. We on thanksgiving break so I got a week but I'm also going to battle of the bands in New Orleans day after thanksgiving. If you going tell me I'd love to meet y'all.

But I updated my book Evolution and y'all mfers need to go check it out and yes Ik I just made a whole chapter on it but I also know y'all known to be stubborn😒

But I love y'all love bugs ☺️

COMMENT AND VOTE‼️📣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 60
Just a bunch of gay shots with your fav female celebs...
166K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
43.2K 2.6K 28
It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika
32.7K 638 34
read to know 😎 All Characters are fictional βœ” They are not real❌ I do not have any rights to the pictures used. Too broke to have my ass suedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚