A Lifetime Apart - JJK. โœ“

By ttaeqlet

You are the most feared Mafia leader in Korea, but there's an equal rival, Jeon Jungkook whom you are suppose... More

Author's Note & Introduction
The Encounter.
The Ring.
Her.
End of an Era.
Beginning Of An Era.
The Letter.
A Day In the Life Of A Princess.
Pen and Paper.
Hello Again, have we met?
Is this Love?
Not your typical Love story.
It's suffocating without you.
Make me yours.
It's overlapping.
I see forever in your eyes.
The Basement.
When I Say Forever.
Answers.
Mine.
I love you.
Let's make love tonight.
Happy endings are a myth.
Blood on our hands
Care.
Wrap me around your arms.
And let's take the vows again.
With you.
Ostents of Love.
Bonus : Take care of me.
Bonus : Us.
Bonus : A Missing piece of me.
Bonus : His softest side.
Bonus : I'd die for you.
Bonus: I found love.

Forever With You.

106 6 0
By ttaeqlet

Fluttering your eyes open, you were a little startled by seeing a different view in front of you then you realised, you slept in a different mansion.

Gasping at the heavy feeling on your body, you look to your side to see Jungkook, all naked and his heavy arms around you.

You turned to move his hand from your body, as it was way too heavy for you.

He woke up instantly on your touch and said,
-'Good morning wifey'

-'Mmh..good morning husband..it's already 10 we need to get up'

-'Just five more minutes nah'
He bugged you constantly for five more mins.

As you gave up to him, you said
-'Okay but just five minutes. I have work to do today'

-'Noooo no way you're not working today' he said while grabbing you by your waist tightly.

-'I have to its important baby. I promise I won't be gone for too long'

He didn't fight back, as he knew work was very important for you. But he was sure that you couldn't go to work today or even get out of bed.

-'Five minutes are over'

-'Okay' he didn't say anything as he knew what has going to happen next.

Being confused as he didn't fight back, you removed the duvets out of your naked body and stood up on your toes only to fall back.

You realised after so many rough rounds last night you couldn't walk properly.

-'See even fate wants you to stay in bed for today. Who knows you won't be able to walk for days'

You really felt like slapping jungkook on his whole face at the moment. But, you decided to prove him wrong.

-'Oh really? Sorry but I need to go to work today. It's vital'

You pulled out the drawer for medicines, and took a painkiller.

-'That's not fair!' He exclaimed.

-'Everything is fair in love and war koo. And this is war'

You sighed as he saw how stubborn you could ever be.

You sat in the bed and wait for the painkillers do their work.

After 5 mins of him constant bickering, you again stood on your feet to feel success.

You looked at the clock,
-'Shit I'm already late' and you ran to the washroom to take a bath and freshen up.

After 20 minutes.

You got out of the bath wearing a robe and saw Jungkook was still laying down. He was probably tired from last night too much.

You went into your closet to pick out your outfit for a very important day of your life.

After much time, you found out your perfect outfit which brought out your real side.

You needed 5 mins more for your hair and then you were done.

Getting out of the closet, you told Jungkook,

-'If you wanna have breakfast you should come down'
And rushed downstairs.

You saw the forces had just arrived all armed. You immediately told the chef just to bring the breakfast in for two fast.

While breakfast was brewing, you picked out 10 of the best men of the crew.

After a while, you saw Jungkook coming downstairs finally. The men immediately went away for privacy.

-'For what are you dressed up like that'

-'Business I left out not taken care of for you.'

He immediately understood what you were talking about. He just nodded back.

Soon breakfast was served and you finished it up before Jungkook. But you waited for him to finish no matter how late you would be.

You're the boss and you make the rules. So practically you can't be late.

After he finished up, you stood up immediately. You smiled at him and just when you were about to go away, he grabbed your waist and pulled you in a deep kiss. You were startled by it.

He pulled away after a minute, and said while being concerned,
-'Be safe baby. That's all I want'

You kissed his forehead immediately after seeing his worried state, -'Nothing will every happen to me. Don't worry love okay? I'll be back as soon as possible and we can spend the day cuddling'

He removed his hands from your waist and let you go.

You rushed outside while taking your car while Hyun got inside with you.

Five cars followed yours, and Jungkook saw you leaving. He had different plans in his mind.

After 30 mins

This was the first time you visited your own house, after what all happened with the ring.

"Home feels kinda good"

Immediately you rushed to your arms and guns room for your weapons.

You picked out the guns and loaded it with bullets, while the other men helped themselves and rushed to the so called your famous basement.

This place could give anyone chills, but certainly not you.

You veins popped out when you saw the man you despised the most.

Seeing him in a miserable state made you so so happy. He was tied to a chair and malnourished for a month, beat up black and blue.

You ordered your men to stay a feet away from you and let you do your job until you needed help.

Taking a seat opposite to him, you asked.
-'I hope you're being treated well father in law'

He looked up at you but was unable to say anything.

-'Today, let's play a game. What were the lyrics again of that song..ajjilhage gyeonun Russian Roulette? '

His eyes grew big as balls when he heard those words.

-'This will be fair. Either you'll die, or it'll be me.'

-'This won't have any effect on me. I've been through worse torcher.' he spat back

-'Really? That's good. But, I beileve that there's a limit to torcher, but no limit for fear '

-' Let's start with the first round.

You loaded up one bullet and rotated it so no one would know when it'll fire and who will it shoot.

'You go first?' you pointed the gun straight at his head. Fired it. No bullet.

Taking back the gun, you pointed it at your head. No bullet.

'Okay it's a tie. Next round. I'll go first I guess' you pointed the gun again at your head. Fired it, no bullet yet.

Pointed the gun at his head again. Fired it. No gun.

You saw him trembling and shaking in fear. This is what you needed and meant.

'Again tie. Third round you'll go first..this is a six bullet gun. So I guess this round won't be a tie.'

You pointed the gun at his head. You pressed on the trigger and,
"JUST KILL ME ALREADY! ENOUGH IF THIS!" He shouted at the top of voice.

'I thought you'd never ask' and you started laughing immorally.

You put the gun inside your jacket and took out a real gun.

'What you'd think of? I can't really risk my life for someone like YOU.'

'This is for my parents and Jungkook. Die.'

Without even blinking twice, you pulled the trigger and fired the gun at the middle of his forehead.

That was the end of him.

-'Get rid of this body.' you ordered your men and got out of the place.

Getting outside of the basement, you breathed in the fresh air.

You looked forward and suddenly felt someone's presence near your back. Before you could turn around, a bullet passed through your side and hit the person.

You turned back to see a stranger who dropped down bleeding. In shock you looked again to your front to see Jungkook running close to you and hugging you tightly.

-'You okay? You hurt anywhere?' he asked while scanning your whole body. You were in shock after seeing him out of nowhere.

Your men came running outside of the basement and began apologising for leaving you alone.

It turned out to be a backup man for Jungkook's father, who had been ordered to end you if you killed him.

-'I never even expected you to be here'

-'Don't forget that we both make one baby. You think I'd let anything happen to you? Never in any lifetime. Let's go back home.'

You looked at him, thinking what did you ever do to get a husband like him.

You pulled his hand immediately and attacked his lips.

-'I love you Jeon Jungkook. Forever and ever. In any Lifetime.'

The End .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 789 17
JK: ( brushing a strand of hair from her face, his voice a low murmur) you don't have to be scared of me doll. i don't bite........unless you ask. ~ ...
583K 19.1K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...
657K 25K 39
Everything is all over the place for Y/N. She is hiding in Daegu from Seoul's mafia Boss. Who happens to be her fianceฬ. She gets tangled up somehow...
3.6M 119K 56
What will happen if you're married to the most scariest and deadliest mafia? But....... You don't know, nor does he? What will you both do when you...