coffee breath | D.H

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝i will kill you painfully and slowly.❞ ❝i love you too. now gimme a kiss.❞ [ season 1 - 6 + movie ] [ derek... More

intro
prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.11
2.12
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
5.10
6.11
6.19
6.20
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4

2.10

10.5K 301 82
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

"so this kid's the real killer?" noah asked.

"yes." sillie nodded.

stiles also nodded. "yeah."

noah shook his head. "no."

"no?" sillie questioned. 

"yes!" stiles exclaimed.

"no," he repeated.

"dad, come on!" stiles stood next to sillie. "everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, ok? so all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

"yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter kara wasn't in harris' class," noah told them.

"dad," sillie urged.

"alright, ok, you're right, sorry. then i guessed they dropped the charges against him?"

noah looked between his kids in disbelief. "no, you know what? they're not dropping the charges."

"exactly."

"but that doesn't prove anything."

"dad!"

"h-" stiles gaped.

"scott, do you believe this?" noah asked.

"oh." stiles and sillie rolled their eyes.

"it's really hard to explain how we know, but you just gotta trust us," scott replied. "we know it's matt."

"yeah, he took harris' car, ok? look, he knew that if a cop found fire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in harris' class, that they'd arrest him."

"matt framed harris, dad," sillie agreed. "come on, just- please?"

"alright, fine," noah caved. "i'll allow the remote possibility, but give me the motive. i mean, why would this kid want most of the two thousand swim team and its coach dead?" 

"isn't it obvoius?" stiles stuck his arms out. "our swim team sucks! they haven't won in, like, six years!"

"no, it's cause he was drowning," sillie explained. "at one of lahey's house swim party things, he got thrown into the pool and no one helped - they just watched. lahey pulled him out and started blaming him for it and shit."

"and you know this how?" noah asked.

"i was there, with camden and derek," she informed. "i went to help but lahey already got matt out."

"is there anyone else who can prove that?"

sillie sighed. "i don't know everyone who was there."

"so no?" 

she hesitated. "yeah, no."

noah huffed. "what do want me to do?"

the trio shared a look.

"we need to look at the evidence," scott spoke. 

"yeah, that would be in the station, where i no longer work."

"trust me, they'll let you in." stiles nodded.

"yeah, you still have things there, so," sillie agreed. "dad, just trust us for once, ok?"

noah sputtered. "trust you?" he pointed in between his kids.

"trust-trust scott?" stiles tried.

sillie nodded. "trust scott."

"scott i trust. you two, not so much."

"that's so sweet of you, dad, we really feel the love." sillie sarcastically smiled.

≡≡≡

"it's two in the morning," the deputy said as she gave the four a look.

"believe me, i wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important."

"we look at the hospital stuff first, ok?" stiles whispered.

"why?" scott asked.

sillie sighed. "use your brain, scotty."

stiles chuckled quietly. "because all of the murders were committed by jackson except for one, you remember?"

"the wife lady," sillie explained.

scott nodded. "yeah, the pregnant girl, jessica."

"yeah. since matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him. and it obviously wasn't sillie, so before you get any words out of your open mouth, think about that."

scott shut his mouth, smiling sheepishly at sillie.

"thank you." noah nodded when the deputy gave approval to go to his old office. "guys."

the trio behind him followed, giving the deputy a wave or a smile.

now they were watching the footage.

"i don't know, guys, i mean, look at this." noah sighed. "there was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed."

"alright, just keep going," stiles said. "look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to jessica, ok? he's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

"oh, hold on! stop!" scott exclaimed. "did-did you see that? scroll back."

sillie complied, scrolling the footage back. 

"that's him! that's matt!"

she paused the footage.

"all i see is the back of someone's head." noah furrowed his eyebrows.

"matt's head, yeah. i sit behind him in history. he's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird." stiles shook his head.

"you're so weird," sillie mumbled.

stiles poked her shoulder.

she poked back.

he poked her again.

"stop poking me, you little brat-"

"kids!" noah cut in.

"sorry," they apologized.

scott held back a giggle.

"are you crazy?" noah gave stiles a look. "a very distinct cranium? stiles!"

"alright, fine, then look at his jacket, huh?" stiles pointed to the screen. "how many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?"

"millions, literally. and sillie wore leather jackets," noah stated.

"derek wears 'em," sillie added.

"so many people- wait, derek?"

"nothing." 

"ok, c-can we scroll forward?" scott asked. "there's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras."

"mhm." sillie nodded, scrolling the feed forward.

"right there! stop, stop!" stiles slapped sillie's shoulder, making her slap his shoulder back after she paused it. "see, there he is again?"

"you mean there's the back of his head again," noah argued.

"whoa, wait..." sillie exclaimed. "is he talking to mel?"

"he's talking to my mom," scott confirmed.

sillie turned to him. "call her. now."

≡≡≡

"scott, do you know how many people i deal within a day?" melissa asked.

"this one's sixteen," scott informed. "he's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager."

"yeah, he looks evil," stiles pipped in.

sillie sighed. "mel, he was wearing a black leather jacket, a hoodie in the back under it but the hoodie part over the back of the jacket."

"guys, i already talked to the police about this," melissa spoke.

"ok, mom, i'm gonna take a picture and send it to you." scott took a picture of matt's photo in the yearbook, sending it to melissa. "did you get it?"

"yeah," melissa confirmed. 

"do you recognize him? do you remember him?"

"he might've asked about jessica, or where her room was," sillie added.

"yeah, i did talk to him. i mean, i remember i stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall."

"that's it." sillie nodded. "dad, that proves it."

"guys, what's going on?"

"it's-it's-it's nothing, mom." scott shook his head. "we'll explain later, we gotta go." he hung up.

"alright." noah grabbed some files. "we still need more, sils. we've got some shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site."

"and if they match, that puts matt at the scene of three murders. the trailer, the hospital, and the rave."

"actually four," noah corrected. "a credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed."

"when?" scott asked.

"a couple hours before you got there." noah looked at stiles.

"mechanic..." sillie muttered. "what was- what's his- tucker! he was on the swim team in oh-six."

"alright, dad, if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?" stiles inquired.

"four's enough for a warrant."

stiles cheered silently, sharing a look with sillie.

"scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. sillie, you might have to give some information later. now, if i can get an official ID, i can get a search warrant. stiles, go to the front desk. tell them to let melissa in when she gets here."

"on it." stiles ran out.

sillie exhaled. "hey, he also stalked allison. that'll add more time, right?"

noah nodded.

"good."

scott dialed melissa's number. 

a few minutes passed before scott hung up.

"she's on her way here."

noah looked past him, sillie following his gaze. she tensed, her heart picking up.

"sheriff? sils?"

"scott..." sillie jerked her head toward where matt was holding a gun to stiles' head.

matt pushed the gun against stiles' back, pushing him toward the group. 

"matt?" noah spoke, holding his hands up while sillie moved in front of her boys, pushing them behind her. "it's matt, right?" 

he nodded.

"matt, whatever's going on, i can guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun." 

"you know, it's funny you say that," matt replied. "because i don't think you're aware of just how right you are."

"i know you don't wanna hurt more people."

"actually, i wanna hurt a lot of people. you three weren't on my list, but i could be persuaded. and one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like mccall is doing."

"scott," sillie hissed.

he let go of his phone.

"that-that could definitely get someone hurt."

"wait, you said three," stiles spoke. "there's four of us."

matt smirked. "sillie's on my list. now, everyone." he waved the gun between them. "now!"

"come on." noah nodded.

they all reluctantly tossed their phones onto the desk.

now they were in the cell room, stiles handcuffing noah to the bench thing. 

"tighter," matt demanded, holding the gun at him.

"do what he says, stiles," noah told him.

stiles tightened the cuffs.

matt nodded, grabbing his arm as he forced the other three to walk. 

scott gasped suddenly, stopping when he saw three dead deputies and blood on the walls and hall.

"jesus christ," sillie whispered.

"what, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" scott inquired.

"no, that's what jackson's for." matt shook his head. "i just think about killing them, and he does it." he held the gun at stiles again. "move." 

they started walking.

≡≡≡

sillie typed on the keyboard, glancing at stiles and matt, glaring at the gun held at her brother's head. she made a copy of all of the files before deleting the first ones. "there. done. gone. they're deleted."

"and we're done," stiles added. "alright, so, matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first - whatever that means - i think we're good here, right? you can take the gun off my head. so, we'll just get our dad, and we'll go, you know? you continue on the whole vengeance thing, and leave sillie out of it since she got rid of the files. i think that's fair. enjoy the kanima."

"why haven't you killed me yet?" sillie asked.

matt chuckled. "you're at the bottom of the list."

"why haven't you killed me yet here in the station, i mean."

"cause you're at the bottom of the list. would you like to be next?"

"no." sillie shook her head.

they turned their heads when a vehicle pulled up.

"shit," sillie whispered, sharing a glance with scott.

"sounds like your mom's here, mccall," matt said. 

"matt, don't do this," scott urged. "when she comes to the door, i'll just tell her to leave. i'll tell her we didn't find anything. please, matt."

the door opened.

"if you don't move..." matt chuckled. "now... i'm gonna kill stiles first, and then your mom, and then sillie."

they shared a look before complying. 

"open it," matt demanded.

"please," scott pleaded.

"open. the. door."

"matt," sillie spoke. 

"open it, scott." matt aimed the gun at stiles.

he listened, turning the doorknob and pulling it open. 

sillie was never so relieved to see derek. 

"oh, thank god."

sillie went to say something before derek fell forward, his face by sillie's feet, jackson as the kanima standing behind him. "oh, are you shitting me?!"

≡≡≡

matt crouched down by derek. 

"this is the one controlling him?" derek deadpanned. "this kid?"

"yeah, this kid, you dipshit," sillie retorted.

"well, derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf." matt shook his head.

sillie paused, sharing a look with stiles, scott, and derek.

"oh, yeah, that's-that's right." matt looked at the trio. "i've learned a few things lately. werewolves, hunters, kanimas. it's like a frickin' halloween party every fully moon. except for you, stiles. what do you turn into?"

"abominable snowman."

sillie snorted.

"but, uh, it's more of, like, a winter time thing, you know, seasonal."

matt jerked his head slightly and jackson stepped forward, his claw cutting the back of stiles' neck and making him fall over, paralyzed. 

"hey!" scott and sillie exclaimed, stepping toward jackson. but jackson held up his hand, shaking his index finger at them.

"you bitch," stiles grumbled before he fell onto derek.

derek groaned.

sillie sighed.

"get him off of me," derek demanded.

"oh, i dunno, derek. i think you two make a pretty good pair. or is it sillie and you? but you fucked that one up, didn't you? it must kinda suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. i bet you're not used to feeling this psychically helpless."

"why does everyone bring that up?!" sillie gawped.

"still got some teeth," derek said. "why don't you lean down a little closer, huh? we'll see how helpless i am."

"yeah, bitch," stiles hyped him up.

sillie face palmed.  

the non-paralyzed people moved their heads when another vehicle approached.

melissa.

"is that her?" matt mocked. he stood. "do what i tell you to, both of you, and i won't hurt her." he waved the gun between sillie and scott. "i won't even let jackson near her."

"guys, don't trust him!" stiles called.

"stiles, stop talking," sillie ordered. he would get himself killed.

matt flipped stiles onto his back, pressing his foot to his throat.

"stop it!" sillie yelled.

"sillie?!" noah called. "what's going on?"

"this work better for ya'?" matt glared.

"get the hell off of him!" sillie growled.

"ok, just stop!" scott exclaimed. "stop!"

"then do what i tell you to."

"ok, just let him go!" sillie shouted.

"ok." scott nodded. "alright."

he pressed harder on stiles' throat, the stilinski teen choking with his eyes teary and face getting red.

"we said ok!"

"stop!"

matt removed his foot and stiles coughed and gasped.

"sillie! scott!" noah called.

"everything's fine, dad!" sillie didn't take her eyes off of matt. "no one's too hurt."

matt broke the eye contact, looking at jackson. "you, take him in there. you two... with me."

sillie clenched her jaw, slowly walking with scott and following matt. she looked back at stiles, the boy meeting her eyes with a small struggle because of being paralyzed.

"i'm fine," he whispered.

"mom?" scott asked, sillie catching up next to him. 

melissa sighed, walking over into their eyesight. "you scared me, where is every-" she stopped when she saw a gun aiming at her kids and then matt holding it.

"mom, just do what he says," scott told her.

"just-just listen to him, don't do anything to get yourself hurt," sillie added. 

"he promised he wouldn't hurt you."

matt nodded. "he's right." then he shot scott in the stomach.

"scott!"

melissa screamed in shock, her eyes glossing over and covering her mouth.

sillie crouched down next to him, glaring up at matt before he fired the gun again, shooting her in her side. 

"sillie! stiles! scott!" noah yelled. "what happened?!"

"i'm fine, dad!" sillie called. "we-we're fine!" she held glanced at melissa before putting pressure on her and scott's gunshot wounds, knowing they were healing. 

"but i didn't say i wouldn't hurt you guys," matt concluded.

"wait, wait-" melissa started walking forward.

"back, back!" matt aimed the gun at her.

"mom, mom, stop, mom!" scott raised his voice.

"stop, stop it!" sillie shouted. "sh-she's harmless, ok? just, keep the gun away from her!"

matt cocked the gun. "back up. i said get back!"

scott grunted.

"mel, just stay there," sillie begged. "please. just- stay. there."

"scott, sillie," melissa whimpered.

"mom, do it. please, mom."

"just step back, we're fine," sillie urged.

melissa hesitantly complied.

"get up," matt demanded the werewolves. 

"matt? matt, listen-" noah spoke.

"shut-shut-shut up!" matt screamed. "everybody shut the hell up! now get up, or i shoot her next!"

"ok, ok!" sillie grunted as she stood, pulling scott up. 

≡≡≡

"please, they need to see a doctor," melissa begged as matt locked the cell.

"you think so?" matt furrowed his eyebrows.

"hey, hey, you listen to me!" noah raised his voice.

"dad, stop," sillie pleaded. 

"it's alright," scott spoke up. "we're ok. we're-we're fine."

"no, honey, you're not ok." melissa shook her head. 

"it doesn't hurt, mom."

"cause that's the adrenaline, ok?"

"mel, we're ok," sillie insisted. "just trust us, we're ok."

"n-no, please, let me- let me just take a look at them, ok? i mean, i can help stop the bleeding."

"melissa, i've got it," sillie told her. "scott, he's not- he's not bleeding as bad, ok? he's gonna be ok."

"what about you?" melissa whispered.

"i'm fine too, i've got it."

"they have no idea, do they?" matt turned to them.

"please. let me just take a quick look." melissa cried. "i-"

"shut up- shut up, shut up. shut up! lady, if you keep talking, i'm gonna put the next bullet through scott's head."

"ok." melissa hesitantly nodded.

"back to the front," matt demanded sillie and scott.

"sillie," noah whispered.

"i'm ok, dad." she nodded. "you're not loosing me, alright?"

"now!" matt screamed.

sillie got up, making sure scott was in front of her as matt pushed the barrel of the gun against her back.

the got to the room where stiles and derek were paralyzed on the floor with jackson standing at the door.

"the evidence is gone," scott stated. "why don't you just go?"

"you-you think the evidence mattered that much, huh?" matt retorted. "no, no, i-i want the book."

"what-what book?"

"what book is so important for all of this?" sillie deadpanned.

"the bestiary!"

stiles and derek shared a look.

"not just a few pages, i want the entire thing."

"why?" sillie asked.

"we don't have it." scott shrugged. "it's gerard's. what do you want it for, anyway?"

"i need answers."

"answers to what?"

"to this." matt lifted up his shirt, revealing the snake-like skin on his side. it glowed for a second as it moved. he lowered it.

sillie gaped. he was turning into a kanima. she glanced at derek, subtly raising a finger that had a claw. she pretended to stab herself with it, giving him a look.

derek tried to nod, silently flicking out his claws and sticking them into his leg.

≡≡≡

"there."

sillie and scott stopped walking, leaning against the desk. 

scott took a shaky breath as his hand held where his wound was. sillie's was almost completely healed.

matt stared at scott's wound. "you know, i-i feel sorry for you, cause right now, you're thinkin', 'how am i gonna explain this when it heals?' and the sad part is, you don't even realize how incredible it is that you actually are healing. cause you know what happens to everyone else when they get shot? they die."

"it's not a blessing," sillie deadpanned.

scott nudged her, looking at matt. "is that what happened to you?"

sillie sighed. "i a-"

he gave her a look, sillie shutting her mouth when she realized his plan. "you drowned, didn't you?" he acted like he had no idea.

"he shouldn't have let them drink."

"even if they were sober, they would've still done it," sillie told him.

"who's he?" scott asked.

"lahey!" matt snapped. "he shouldn't have let them drink."

"what- who was drinking?"

"the swim team, you idiot!"

"everyone was drunk," sillie informed.

matt scoffed. "i didn't know what was happening. i didn't know they had just won state, and lahey, he's letting his favorites come over to have a couple drinks to celebrate. who cares if they're seventeen, right?"

"you were at isaac's," scott acted like he realized.

"he had this first edition spider-man, or- what was it? was it batman?"

"spider-man," sillie spoke. "he's isaac's favorite."

matt nodded. "yeah, spider-man. and we were gonna make a trade. but then i'm over there and then i hear music. i see you- i see you, sillie, with camden and derek. and everyone's having a good time, and i see sean. he throws jessica in the pool. and then- and then bennett goes in and-"

"bennett?" scott cut in. "what- the hunter?"

matt nodded. "and then camden. isaac's jarhead brother, your best friend, he grabs me. he thinks it's funny. derek cheers a bit. sillie, you watch and sigh. but you don't do anything at first."

"they threw you in."

"i-i yelled that i can't swim. then you tried to get him to stop and so did derek after a minute. but nobody else listens. i go under, and i swallow water, and no one cares. and i see these bodies underwater. i-i see jessica's got her hands down sean's board shorts. tucker's grabbing kara. derek's telling camden something. sillie, you're taking off your shoes and jacket and stuff so you can jump in. and i'm drowning. i'm dying, and they're laughing. they're not helping. you almost jump in. and all of a sudden, i was just- i'm lying by the pool. and lahey is right there, right above me, and he says... he says, 'you tell no one! this-this is your fault! you don't know how to swim? what little bastard doesn't know how to swim?! you say nothing! you tell no one! no one!' and i didn't. i didn't tell anyone. and i would see them at school, and they wouldn't even look at me. i'd wake up in the middle of the night. i'd gasp for breath. and my parents, they thought i was an asthmatic. they-they-they-they even gave me an inhaler. they didn't know that every time i closed my eyes, i-... i was drowning. you know about that little white light that they talk about, you see when you die? well, i didn't see anything. just darkness. everything was dark. but then- then came the argent's funeral, and everything changed."

"you're sick," sillie whispered. "you're doing all of this because of a little drowning accident. i know that's traumatic, but you're killing people who were by-standers. and you stalked allison, so you don't deserve any pity."

matt scoffed. "i was taking some photos. and then, purely by accident, lahey gets in one of the photos. i look down at the screen on my camera, and i just had this unbelievable rage that fills up inside of me, and i just- i look at him and i-i wanna see him dead. and the next day, he actually was. you know, einstein was right. imagination is more important than knowledge. it was like something out of greek mythology. like-like the furies coming down to punish orestes."

scott furrowed his eyebrows while sillie raised one.

"you have no idea what i'm talking about, do you, mccall?"

"was-was he the guy who stabbed out his eyes?" scott asked.

"god, that's oedipus, you dumbass!" matt yelled, moving closer to the two and waving the gun around in anger.

sillie gave scott a look. "how do you guess that after you stole my book on greek mythology?"

"i didn't actually read it," he admitted.

"the furies are deities of vengeance," matt explained, trying to calm himself. "their tears ran of blood, and they had snakes for hair. if there were a crime that had gone unpunished, the furies would do the punishing. jackson is my fury. and, sillie, they weren't by-standers. they were accomplishes - which is a crime! jackson punished them, like a true fury should... you know when i saw him the next night, it was like this bond had been cemented between the two of us. i knew he had killed lahey for me, and i knew he would do it again."

"you got power hungry or murder hungry?" sillie raised an eyebrow. 

"i got vengeance hungry," matt corrected. "i went to tucker's garage. i even paid for an oil change. and guess what. he didn't even recognize me."

"if it makes you feel better, he never recognized me either." sillie shrugged.

matt scowled. "you didn't drown while everyone didn't care!" he took a deep breath. so when he wasn't looking, i took a shot of him from my camera. and in a few hours, he was dead. so i took more pictures. all i had to do was take their picture... and jackson would take their life."

suddenly the power went out, the room going pitch black. 

"what is this?" matt demanded.

the alarm sounded.

"what is this?! what's happening!? what's going on!"

"i don't know." scott shook his head.

sillie pushed scott behind her when matt aimed the gun at him. "we have nothing to do with this, alright?"

rapid gunfire filled the air, the glass breaking. 

sillie pushed scott down, the two landing on the floor. they crawled under a desk.

the gunfire stopped.

but then the room filled with smoke.

sillie coughed. "we gotta go, c'mon!" she pulled up scott, running out of the room and leaving matt. they saw jackson, scott tackling him down and knocking him out. 

they ran into the room where stiles and derek was. 

"take him!" derek told them. "go!"

"i was doing that anyway," she mumbled. she pulled stiles over her shoulder while scott helped derek sit up. the trio ran off, jackson following after them. 

"ooh!" stiles groaned.

"i know, you're ok," sillie whispered. "scott, get the door."

he shut it just before jackson gained on them, heading down the hall. jackson broke that door down.

"oh!"

"shut up, stiles," sillie muttered. 

scott shut the next door behind them and locked it as jackson walked up to it.

"ah!" 

jackson broke that door down.

"come on," sillie whispered. 

scott shut and locked the next one.

he broke that down too.

sillie placed stiles down in another room while scott shut and lock that door, leaning against it. her head snapped up when she heard noah screaming. "dad!"

"i'm fine!" noah gritted out. he let out another scream, pulling on the handcuffs.

sillie headed toward the door, stopping when scott didn't come.

"don't move," scott said to stiles,

the stilinski siblings gave him a look.

"he's paralyzed!"

"i'm paralyzed!"

he winced. "you know what i mean."

then the werewolves ran out. they stopped when allison appeared in front of them with a crossbow aimed at them.

"oh, sh- allison."

"jesus, allison!" sillie exhaled heavily. "what are you doing here?"

"where's derek?" she asked.

sillie furrowed her eyebrows. "why?"

"what are you doing?" scott inquired.

sillie kept her poker face when she realized. 

victoria must've killed herself after lydia's party. 

"if you're not going to tell me, then get out of my way," allison demanded.

"allison."

she held up the crossbow, not aiming it at them. "where is he?"

"why do you wanna know?" sillie asked. she had to act like she had no idea. 

"what happened?" scott asked.

"scott..." allison aimed it at him. "scott, you need to stay away from me right now."

sillie gently put scott behind her. "and you need to put down the bow. allison, listen to me, i get it as much as i can. i don't know totally what happened but with gerard as your grandpa, it's not that hard to guess. you do not want to go down this road." she shook her head. "you'll feel so guilty after, trust me."

"trust you?" allison scoffed. "you're lucky you're not my priority right now."

sillie raised an eyebrow. "i thought we were getting somewhere."

"that was before-" she stopped herself, taking a deep breath. "you need to go, both of you. and just stay out of my way, scott." she stormed past them.

sillie quickly ran to where the cells where, seeing stiles crawling on the floor toward it, noah pulling on the handcuffs, and melissa encouraging him from the cell. 

"dad!" she called. she ran over and gave the thing a tug, the metal coming off of the wall.

he exhaled. "thanks." his eyes went down to where her wound was, putting his hands on her shoulders. "are you ok?"

sillie nodded. "i'm fine."

"look out!" melissa yelled.

sillie gaped when matt hit noah in the back of the head with his gun, glaring. 

melissa screamed.

sillie glared. "you son of a bitch!" she tackled matt down, punching his face over and over.

a few gunshots went off when he pulled the trigger wherever he could aim, hitting her thigh once and stomach twice.

"s-sillie!" stiles cried.

she growled, thankful that her face was away from melissa's as she shifted. she slammed his head into the ground, keeping herself from roaring. she groaned when jackson in his kanima form came up from behind her and lifted her up, pinning her to the wall. 

melissa gaped at sillie's werewolf face, stumbling back in shock and fear. "sillie?"

the younger woman didn't dare to look at her.

derek ran in, growling at jackson and matt. 

jackson hissed. 

derek growled again as sillie kicked jackson off of her. the hale charged at jackson, throwing him into the desk. sillie went to attack matt again but he ran off. she snarled, not bothering to chase him when she heard derek fall back when jackson pushed him to the floor. 

sillie barred her teeth, standing next to derek when he stood.

jackson charged at them, sillie sliding under his arm while derek jumped over his other arm, grabbing the chair and hitting jackson with it. sillie kicked jackson's face, giving derek the upper hand.

jackson growled as he was pushed down to his knees, getting a better hold on the chair before pushing them with it. derek flipped over the desk while sillie just bumped into it. 

sillie roared at him, tackling him to the floor. she grunted when jackson flipped them over and cut her arm with his claws, no kanima venom being used so she wasn't paralyzed. derek got back up and went to hit jackson off of her, but jackson grabbed the cell bars and jumped, kicking derek back in his chest.

derek groaned, his head hitting the wall.

sillie jumped up, sliding her foot under jackson's legs. she stomped her foot on his chest, lifting him up bu his neck and throwing him back down - and hard. he got back up and tackled her into the wall, climbing back onto the cell bars and turning upside down, staring at melissa.

sillie grunted, pushing herself up as she blinked dizzily. "me-melissa!"

scott run in, plunging his claws into jackson's back. he tossed jackson on the floor and helped sillie stand up. 

"no!" sillie shouted when jackson got up and almost cut scott, getting in the way and holding back a yell when he cut her instead. she growled loudly, turning to him.

derek roared as he jumped over the desk, pushing jackson away. "are you ok?" he asked, crouching in front of sillie.

she nodded. "i'm fine." she turned and pulled derek with her when jackson tried to attack them again. 

they growled at jackson before he ran out of the room. derek looked at sillie for a moment before he followed jackson.

"oh, god, scott?" melissa went down to scott's height from where he kneeled.  "scott, are you ok?" she cried. "scott?"

he slowly looked at her, his face in his werewolf form. 

she gasped, standing when scott did. she stepped backwards. "no!" she murmured, shaking her head. "no," she cried, her back hitting the wall in the corner of the cell.

"scott," sillie muttered. 

he turned to her, the two hesitantly leaving. sillie stopped when she saw stiles.

"shit." she helped him sit up while she told scott to go after derek and jackson. "stiles, you need to stay here. even when you can move your whole body, just stay here and then get dad and melissa out of here. ok?"

stiles nodded, sniffling. "are you ok?"

"i'm ok, little man." sillie cupped his face. "don't worry about me. just do not leave the cell room until you know it's clear. i'll see you soon, alright? i love you."

"ok-ok. i love you too, be safe." 

"i will, you be safe too." sillie kissed his head before she ran, following scott, derek, and jackson but taking the shorter way. she jumped when someone grabbed her and pulled her behind a wall, derek putting a hand over her mouth. 

derek pointed to the hall after putting his index finger to his lips. he gestured to his ear, giving her a look.

"what are you doing here? it wasn't supposed to happen like this." scott shook his head.

gerard raised his eyebrows. "trust me, i'm aware of that."

"i've done everything that you've asked me," scott whispered. "i'm part of derek's pack, i told you what you wanted about sillie, i've given you all the information that you wanted, i told you matt was controlling jackson-"

sillie gaped, literally speechless.

"and leave him to us. help your friends. leave matt and jackson to me. deal with your mother. go."

scott nodded, walking past him but picking up something and handing it to gerard. "you dropped this."

gerard took it. "go!"

scott ran off, unaware he past sillie and derek.

"what the fuck?" sillie whispered.

"he's with gerard," derek grumbled.

"no. no, he-he wouldn't-" sillie shook her head.

"did you not just hear them?!" derek whisper-shouted. he pulled sillie into another room, shutting the door. "he's with gerard."

"no," sillie refused. "he... scott wouldn't do that. he knows what gerard did to me, he knows what kate did to your family, he knows how bad the argents are. he wouldn't team up with them behind our back."

"well, he just did!" derek exclaimed, trying to keep his voice down. 

sillie kept shaking her head. "he wouldn't. he wouldn't do that. he wouldn't-..." she took a deep breath, feeling her chest get heavy. 

"sillie."

"don't-" she tried to get her breathing back to normal.she felt like something was climbing up her throat as it tightened. she sat down, rubbing her chest and taking deep breaths. she growled, trying to keep control. 

"sillie." derek kneeled next to her. "can i touch you? are you ok with that?"

she shook her head. "don't- don't touch me."

"ok, ok." he nodded. "um-"

"i'm fine," she insisted, doing the five, four, three, two, one method in her head. her breathing and heart rate went back to normal slowly. she turned to derek. "scott wouldn't do that... not unless he had a plan."

derek frowned. "he doesn't seem to have a plan other than teaming up with gerard."

she looked down, letting derek interlock their index fingers.

alex speaking,.
sillie and derek are getting somewhere i guess lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.9K 137
"Mine," he answered as his forehead touched her's. A serious expression set across his face. "That all depends," she replied. "On what?" "If you keep...
189K 69 1
BEING REWRITTEN When a crazy Tribrid with anger issues and a threatening secret falls In love with a Supernatural Huntress with badass arrow skills a...
122K 2.8K 63
"All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me - derek hale x fem!oc! •++***++• Teen wolf SEASON ONE - SEASON SIX *• started: 6/26/23 *•...
50.2K 1.4K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...