A Lifetime Apart - JJK. โœ“

By ttaeqlet

You are the most feared Mafia leader in Korea, but there's an equal rival, Jeon Jungkook whom you are suppose... More

Author's Note & Introduction
The Encounter.
The Ring.
Her.
End of an Era.
Beginning Of An Era.
The Letter.
A Day In the Life Of A Princess.
Pen and Paper.
Hello Again, have we met?
Is this Love?
Not your typical Love story.
It's suffocating without you.
Make me yours.
It's overlapping.
I see forever in your eyes.
The Basement.
When I Say Forever.
Answers.
Mine.
I love you.
Let's make love tonight.
Happy endings are a myth.
Blood on our hands
Care.
Wrap me around your arms.
With you.
Ostents of Love.
Forever With You.
Bonus : Take care of me.
Bonus : Us.
Bonus : A Missing piece of me.
Bonus : His softest side.
Bonus : I'd die for you.
Bonus: I found love.

And let's take the vows again.

86 6 1
By ttaeqlet

It was really late in the night when suddenly your sleep broke. You needed some water, you moved your hand on the side table but nothing was there.

'God now I have to go out to the kitchen ugh' You slowly went making sure it didn't disturb jungkook's sleep.

You saw the fridge and took out a bottle of water. It was freezing cold. You couldn't care less and took sip.

And then you started sneezing again.

'FUCKING HELL, Jungkook will be alert no i don't want to disturb him god'

And the devil was already standing there when you took his name.

He came closer and lifted you up with his strong arms and took you to the bedroom as you kept hitting him and shouted in a low voice,
'LEAVE ME LEAVE ME I AIN'T A CHILD'

He took you to the drawing room, when suddenly all the lights turned on and there was Mrs Jeon standing with a small yet cute cake in her hand.

Is he going to propose me?

Jungkook made you sit on the couch and sat infro6of you on his knees and said,
'Will you marry me? Jeo- no um Kim Y/n?'

'Ain't I already your wife- OBVIOUSLY I WILL'

He pulled you in a kiss and his mom smiled at you both signalling she's also happy with this.

Next morning, your going to be mother in law came into your room on tip toes, came closer to you and said, 'Y/nnn let's goo for shopping! It's your marriage afterall'

You woke up on her voice and smiled heavily, on the edge of shouting 'YESSS' but no you couldn't disturb jungkook. He was finally asleep. God that boy really worried a lot.

You held her hand and went out of the room on tip toes and closed the door lightly.

It was nearly 7 am in the morning, you brushed your teeth, put on a dress she gave you to wear and yes you were ready.

At wedding dress shop.

'Y/n dear, you can choose any from here. If you don't like any we'll go to a different store okay?'

There were BEAUTIFUL dresses hung. You couldn't really choose any. Well well you need to try out atleast 5 dresses. It's your WEDDING afterall let it be second time still it's you FUCKING WEDDING AND A PROPER ONE.

You picked three dresses and asked a staff, 'Can you please lead me to the changing room?'

The staff helped you take the dresses to the changing room and you smiled saying,
'Thank you'

You put on the first dress and twirled around blushing heavily as you thought what jungkook will think of after seeing you in this magical dress. 'Let's take a mirror selfie'

Lmao I already love this one, I totally don't have the energy to try on two more nevermind let's try it on.

You were really happy wearing these beautiful dresses but you weren't sure if you should buy any from here.

You changed into your normal clothes and then realised- 'FUCK I FORGOT TO TAKE MIRROR SELFIES FUCK FUCK'

You could hear laughter from outside, maybe they heard you swearing.

You went out and asked Mrs. Jeon to come closer. You showed her sign, obvious enough for her to understand that you didn't want a dress from here.

Time skip.

You both were finally home, everything was arranged. Atleast your necessity things were bought. Jungkook was out of the house because he had some urgent meeting.

'NO NO THIS CAN HAPPEN, WE FORGOT TO BUY THE MAIN THING' She shouted.

'What?' You asked confused.

'WE FORGOT TO BUY THE WEDDING DRESS'

Suddenly the bell rang, and a servant went to open the door.

Jungkook entered with a elegant, white, wedding dress in his hand.

He said, 'Well I already planned to buy it for you my princess, I knew you won't like any from other shops.'

You went to him with excitement and hugged him tight saying, 'I LOVE YOUU'

'That's like the perfect husband, I raised a gentleman hmm' Mrs Jeon smirked.

'Well sure you did' Jungkook answered with a huge smile on his face.

Wedding Day

Everyone was going crazy with arrangements and here you were sitting idol on your couch thinking whether you should put on the dress first or ask your hairstylist to style your hair first.

'No let's put on the dress first, I'll look good even if I don't style my hair nevermind' You chuckled at your own words.

The servants helped you wear the dress.
'God that's a fucking pretty dress, he's got eyes.' You said looking at the reflection of yourself on the mirror.

'Obviously Sir got eyes, or else he wouldn't have fallen for the prettiest girl on earth.' An attendant replied.

'Stop buttering me and go ask the hair stylist to come in. I am really impatient.'

She bowed and went out as you admired yourself in the mirror.

Everything was done, and finally you were ready. Jungkook knocked saying, 'Can I come in now, my princess?'

'Yes sure, I am looking forward to you seeing me in this beautiful dress'

You opened the door and caught Jungkook staring at you with his pretty blue eyes.

You remembered how he in the form of Prince Jeon used to stare at you the same way. 'So they are really the same person ha'

You moved your hand infront of him making him come back from his wonderland.

'You are looking beautiful' He said with his eyes still fixed at you.

'You are looking handsome too'

He asked for your hand as you placed yours on his when out of your surprise he picked you up in his arms giving his bride a bridal ride and walked down the stairs cautiously.

Everyone's eyes were fixed at you both as the pretty couple came down.

You both stood on the platform holding each other's hands.

'And let's take the vows again'

10 minutes later.

'I pronounce you two as husband and wife, I pronounce you two as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride now.'

Jungkook pulled you in a kiss as you held his collars kissing him back.

And once again you were entangled to the person you loved the most in both of these lifetimes, the only Jeon Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 17.9K 69
House of Cards, The well known club as a doll house. Possessing the most beautiful women to entertain. Hiding secrets even darker than that. Owner, J...
648K 24.5K 39
Everything is all over the place for Y/N. She is hiding in Daegu from Seoul's mafia Boss. Who happens to be her fianceฬ. She gets tangled up somehow...
155K 7.1K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...
111K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...