FOREVER YOURS

By latenight-writes

Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotect... More

Aesthetics
PART ONE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
PART TWO: The Letter
Author's note

Chapter 11

17.1K 432 127
By latenight-writes

Third person's pov
----------------------------
*violence*

[RUSSIA, MOSCOW]

Elijah stood in the distance with Dante, Mason and Angelo by his side, looking at the warehouse not to far from them.

After a few minutes, the warehouse exploded. Clouds of smoke forming in the air coming from the flames that started to spread around the building. Men were shouting and running around, coughing from the smoke.

Elijah smirked as many of the men tried to escape but before they could even reach their vehicles, they were shot in head. All of them falling lifeless to the ground.

As the building continued to burn, Elijah turned around and got into his car. The rest did the same as they sped down the road in the opposite direction of the warehouse.

And the explosion that was set up at Nikolai's main warehouse, was planned to distract him of their arrival. They exploded one of his smaller warehouses this morning. Elijah knew that Nikolai would most likely change his location, because the Spanish mafia attacked the mansion,while his men were at the warehouse.

Elijah put his phone to his ear as he called Theo,who was at a hotel in the city. Theo was good with computers and hacking. So he was busy tracking one of  Nikolai's cars that one of the men placed when they attacked the house.

"Did you find their location?" Elijah asked through the phone. He heard some rustling in the background before he answered.

"Yes." Theo replied. "I'll send it to you and the others in a minute."

Elijah couldn't help release a small breath of relief at hearing that. "Thanks" he said and hung up the phone.

Elijah sped up when he received the address and the others followed close behind. Elijah gripped the wheel until his knuckles turned white, thinking about all the ways he was going to torture Nikolai for kidnapping what's his.

Elijah wasn't the most dangerous and feared mafia leader for no reason. His name in the underworld was "L'oscurità", which is Italian for 'the darkness'. He was known for the ruthless ways he would kill his enemies,with no remorse or guilt. It was asif a sudden darkness would take over and he would become this heartless monster.

He hasn't killed that way in a while, since no one gave him a reason to do so. But Nikolai messed with him, messed with what's his, which is punishable by endless torture.

As they drove on the dirt road, leading to the house that was in the middle of the woods, they turned off their headlights.

They parked away from the house and got out running towards the house. "The other men are on their way."Dante whispered to Elijah as they approached the house.

Elijah nodded and turned towards Mason and Angelo. Both of them looked ready to fight. "We're going to enter from the back.You guys go to the sides of the house, look for open windows." Elijah said and they nodded but before they could leave, Elijah stopped them. "Shoot anyone that isn't Angela."

Angelo smirked and looked towards Elijah, "I was planning on it."He said and left with Mason.

When Elijah and Dante got to the back of the house they saw a few guards and took out their guns with silencers on it. They shot them and entered through the back door.

Dante went upstairs while Elijah searched downstairs. Their wasn't many men inside the house, but the ones they did encounter, they easily took out.

Meanwhile, Mason and Angelo entered the house through one of the bedroom windows. The room was big and had a king sized bed in the middle with a few more furniture.

They leave the room and go into the hallway, seeing no guards outside. Walking further down, they check the rooms, not seeing anyone.

They round the corner of the kitchen seeing some men sitting by the kitchen island drinking and talking loudly. "Their warehouse and mansion was attracted and they're here drinking?" Angelo whispers to Mason.

"Nikolai, must be somewhere else for them to be doing this." Mason shrugged.

They enter with their guns aimed at them. There was about six men in the kitchen. One of them noticed the two brothers and stood up looking around for his gun.

The others looked towards them and their eyes widen. Before any of them could even react, Mason and Angelo shot them all dead on the spot.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Someone shouted and they turned around, seeing a bunch of men coming towards them.

Mason aimed to shoot again but he was out of bullets. And looked towards Angelo to see that he was out too. "I guess we'll have to fight with our fists." Angelo said while rolling up his sleeves.

Mason smirked and did the same. And the fight began between the them and the men.

*****

Elijah was on the other side of the house looking through all the rooms and shooting everyone he sees. He was about to give up and look upstairs but he heard a loud 'thud'  coming from a room at the end of the hallway.

He walked towards the door, while holding his gun up. When he opened the door he quickly aimed the gun towards any possible threats.

Elijah froze when he saw Angela tied up to a chair and a man hovering over her. He was about to tear her clothes but Elijah shot him in the leg and he fell to the ground groaning.

"Angel..." Elijah whispered as he went to her, seeing that her eyes were closed. His heart was hammering against his chest. "A-Angela..." he stuttered.

Angela didn't move, so Elijah took his two fingers and held it against her neck. He released a breath of relief as he felt her pulse still beating.

He turned towards the man still on the ground, clutching his leg while groaning in pain. Elijah had a murderous glare on his face as he picked the guy up by his collar.

"P-please don't hurt me, I'm sor-" he was cut of by Elijah punching him in the jaw so hard he heard something crack.

"You're lucky I'm going to give you a quick death, instead of torturing you for the rest of your useless life!"Elijah sneered while pushing him to the ground and kicking him in the stomach.

He took out his gun and shot him right between the eyes. He turned around and untied Angela, picking her up bridal style and walking out of the room.

Walking towards the front door, Elijah saw Mason and Angelo finishing of the last two guys they were fighting.

Elijah nodded towards the door, ready to leave.

"You guys weren't about to leave without me, right?" Dante's voice rang from the stairs as he jogged towards them with blood all over his clothes and hands.

"Ofcourse not."Elijah mumbled. He had completely forgotten about his bestfriend.

Dante narrowed his eyes at him and Elijah gave him an innocent smile before all of them left.

When they all came out of the house they were faced with Nikolai standing infront of his guys, which were all armed.

"You didn't think that your little 'distraction' would work did you?" Nikolai said with a smug look on his face.

"You didn't think I was going to come alone, did you?" Elijah mocked and Nikolai's face fell when he saw his men falling dead onto the ground.

There were snippers who were hiding in the woods that they failed to notice. Elijah smirked when he saw the panicked look on Nikolai's face.

More cars came from the distance towards them and Nikolai ran and got into one of the cars.

Mason was about to go after him but Elijah stopped him. "Let him go, we'll meet again very soon." he said and walked with Angela in his arms towards the SUV that parked infront of them,while ignoring all the dead bodies laying everywhere.

The car sped of and Mason and Angelo got into their own vehicle together while Dante went in his own car.

Mason sighed deeply while adjusting the rearview mirror when something caught his eye. He looked closely and saw a woman standing near the window inside the house, looking towards their car.

Angelo looked towards what Mason was looking at and narrowed his eyes. The woman had her long black hair falling over her shoulders and had bruises covering her arms and face. But she had a small smile playing on her lips while looking at them.

"Who-" Angelo was cut of by Mason speeding away with the car. Angelo looked towards him with a glare. "What are you doing! There's a woman back there and she looks hurt!" he shouted but Mason ignored him.

Angelo huffed and looked forward.

"She's probably with the Russians, we can't just take her." Mason mumbled but it sounded like he was hesitant in saying that.

"Whatever, we could of saved her. We know how Nikolai treats woman!"Angelo shouted.

"Let it go!" Mason snapped. "We came for Angela and no one else." He gritted out, while gripping the steering wheel.

Angelo turned towards the window, ignoring his brother.

Little did he know was that Mason didn't want to save that woman because he knew exactly who she was and he was still in shock.

He didn't want to believe it but he knew deep down who that was. He just couldn't face the truth right now.

He would come back for her when the time comes. But right now he has to get back to his little sister.

*****

[[Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thank you💕]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 8.9K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
329K 6.4K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...
39.2K 692 47
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
1.5M 39.1K 28
Olivia has wanted out of the mafia life since her mother was killed, but when she is for to marry the oldest Cortez to keep her brother from being ki...