๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› | ๐™ผ๐š’๏ฟฝ...

Kara-Phoenix เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šก ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š”๐š˜๐šŠ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

CAST
The Maze Runner
1 | Welcome To The Glade
2 | Bonfire
3 | Jobs
4 | Stung
5 | Into The Maze
6 | Safe
7 | Gathering
8 | Awake
9 | Key
10 | Run, Hide, Fight
11 | Remember
12 | Then We're Done Here
13 | Code
14 | Exit
The Scorch Trails
15 | Refugee
16 | Healed?
18 | It's Scorched
19 | Wild Card
20 | Full Term
21 | Loosen Up
22 | The Right Arm
23 | WICKED
24 | Survivor
25 | First Light
The Death Cure
26 | He's Not Here
27 | It's so Hard
28 | Tell Everybody
29 | Deep Down
30 | Teresa
31 | Rescuse
32 | Minho?
33 | Goodbye
34 | I Forgive You
35 | Safe Hevan

17 | Escape

7.4K 134 107
Kara-Phoenix เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

______________

Beggin' by Måneskim

"I'm fighting hard, to hold my own. Just can't make it all alone."

______________

"Y/N!" Minho yelled, helping her up as Thomas and Aris followed.

"We gotta go; we have to get out of here, right now!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Minho questioned as she pushed the boys away, tears streaming down her face as she grabbed a bedsheet.

"What do you mean, we gotta go?" Newt asked.

"They're coming. We got to go, come on!" She yelled as Thomas helped her tie the bed sheet around the door handle and a bar so it wouldn't open. "She's still alive!"

"What happened down there?" Frypan questioned, then turned, "Aris, what happened?" Aris stood there frozen, trying to process everything.

"Y/N, can you just calm down and talk to us?" New yelled.

"She's still alive! How could I be so stupid and think she's gone? How could I not see it was Janson and Paige!" Y/N yelled as she tied the sheet, Thomas running over to Aris.

"Whos she? Teresa?" Fry yelled.

"Ava!"

"Ava?" Newt asked, "will you just talk to us!"

"It's WICKED!" Y/N turned to face them all as she yelled. "It's still WICKED; it's always been WICKED; we never escaped," she grabbed a mattress and put it in front of the door.

"Y/N, what did you see?" Minho grabbed the girl's frame, making her look at him.

Y/N tried to catch her breath as she told them quickly what she saw, "and she's still alive! Janson is the assistant director; he's coming here right now." She breathed out as hot tears ran down her face, "he killed my parents, she made me do all those terrible things, I remember! They're gonna kill you all and use me all over again," she screamed.

"You'd think the little part about them supposedly killing us, would be the attention getter?" He yelled as she continued her rant, Minho grabbed her arms and looked into her eyes, "let's get the hell out of here; what's the plan?"

Y/N wiped her face and took a moment to fix herself up, the breathed out, now ready to face whatever was ahead of them, "follow me."

As they travelled through the vents Y/N leading, she opened a big vent that led into an empty corridor. "Come on," she ushered the boys to get out after she made sure the coast was clear, "okay, let's go."

"You guys go ahead; there's something I gotta do!"

"What are you talking about, Aris?"

"Y/N, trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get out of here, right? Just go."

"I'll go with him," Winston said and went back into the vents with Aris.

"Okay, let's go," Y/N called as she led the group running down the corridor.

"You sure we can trust this kid?"

"Minho, you don't want to know where we'd be without him, trust me," Y/N sighed as they turned a corner and met Dr. Crawford.

"What are you kids doing out?" Once she asked, the alarms started to go off; Y/N grabbed her arms and pushed her down the corridor. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Be quiet, and I'll let you live," Y/N huffed, "I'm pretty sure you know more about me than you lead on, so you know what I'm capable of."

They ran down the corridors, and they all went to turn but ran back behind the wall when a guard with a gun started shooting Tazer bullets.

"Why are they shooting at us?" Newt yelled as the Gladers ran back, but Minho stood his ground.

"What the hell are uou doing?" Thomas yelled.

"Go for it, Min!" Y/N yelled; she knew exactly what he was about to do.

Minho ran at the guard, then jumped at him, kneeling him and making him fall unconscious.

When the other Gladers ran to Minho, Newt looked at his friend, amazed, "shit Minho."

"That's my boy," Y/N winked at him, then grabbed the gun off the guard, "okay, let's go." Y/N pushed the doctor in front of her, aiming the gun at her back. They turned corners and finally made it to a small medbay room. Y/N pushed the doctor in and let her friends in, then shut the door.

"Where is she?" Thomas yelled. All the doctors put their hands up in surrender as Y/N pointed the gun at them. Thomas then ran to the curtain and opened it to reveal the sleeping girl, "Teresa? What'd they do to you?"

"Thomas?" Teresa sighed as she got up with his help.

Newt tied up the doctors as Y/N gave the gun to Minho, him pointing it at the doctors. Y/N moved to block the door they came through with anything she could with Frypans help.

"Get back, get back!" Minho yelled as they all got behind him as Janson and his guards tried to get into the room. "We got to get out of here! Where do we go?"

Y/N looked around and ran to the glass window separating the two rooms, "stand back!" She yelled and grabbed a stool breaking the glass with Newts help.

They all jumped over and ran to the door but froze when they came face to face with a guard. Y/N punched him in the face, then swept her leg when he tried to punch her, making him hit his head.

"Shit," Mingo grinned at his girl, who took out the man in less than 20 seconds.
"Okay, let's go," she ran with them down the corridor; when she got to the end, there was a big metal door. She took the ID card out of her bra and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't work, "no, no, no!"

"Y/N," Janson yelled as he walked down the hall with guards behind him.

"Open the door, Janson!"

"You really done want me too," he put his hands up when Y/N took the gun from Minho and aimed at him, standing in front of the group.

"Open the damn door!"

"Listen to me; I'm trying to save your life! The maze is one thing, but you kids wouldn't last one day out in the Scorch. If the elements don't kill you, the Cranks will!" Janson yelled as he slowly walked closer, "Y/N, you have to believe me; I only want what's best for you."

Y/N chuckled as she walked slowly to him, gun raised, "yea, if you wanted that, I would have my parents, and I wouldn't have been used to kill. Let me guess, WICKED is good?"

Janson shook his head and let his hands drop, "you're not getting through that door, Y/N."

Just then, the door opened to see Aris and Winston on the other side, "hey guys," Aris grinned.

"Come on," Frypan yelled.

"Y/N, come on! Let's go!" Minho yelled as Newt and Thomas pulled him out.

Y/N then shot all the charges at Janson, but he ran behind his guards, who held up these plastic shields. Y/N shot a few of their legs and then threw the gun at them when she ran out of charges; she ran back down the corridor as the door was closing.

All her friends yelled at her to hurry up; she ran and slid under the door before it could crush her. Once she got to the other side, Minho helped her up.

"Y/N, what's going on!" Teresa yelled.

"I'll tell you later!" Y/N yelled back as she grabbed onto Thomas's arm.

Aris then broke the control panel for the door so that it couldn't be opened. Janson stared at Y/N, who smirked and gave him the middle finger.

Winston grabbed a gun off an unconscious guard as Minho grabbed a random backpack, "come on, Y/N! Let's go!" Minho yelled as they all ran, but Y/N ran to a box that read Nakoa. She grabbed her necklace, katana and knives from it and followed behind the group.

They ran to the entrance they originally came in from, and were opening the giant metal doors, when Mr. Davis came running over, he froze and saw them. He pressed the button making the doors open, "go, Nakoa."

"How do I know you?" She yelled she the doors were open to a sand storm.

"I'm your mothers older brother, your uncle, now go! I promised her, I'd keep you safe, now go. I'll find you again," he nodded.

Y/N nodded and ran out into the storm with her friends. "Shit," she sighed when she saw all the guards running out on foot or on ATV, with guns looking for them. "Go! We'll lose them in the storm!"

As they ran, they stayed low and ran down another sand dune. "Watch out!" Thomas called.

"Where are we even going?" Minho yelled as Y/N found a bunch of glass than a broken one; she jumped into it, sliding gracefully down the sand. As Minho yelled her name, jumping in right behind her. Once they all got down, they all breathed heavily, Minho turning on the flashlight that was in the pack and looking around, "where the hell are we?"

"Okay, come on, we gotta go."

"No, Y/N, stop!" Teresa yelled, making Y/N turn to look at the girl, "tell me what's going on."

"It's WICKED, Teresa. They lied to us; we never escaped. Aris, Thomas and I found bodies, too many to count."

"What do you mean? Dead bodies," Minho asked.

"No, but they weren't like that either. They had them strung up, tubes coming out of them, they were being..."

"They were being drained," Thomas finished. "There's something Inside of us WICKED wants, something in our blood."

"They need to cure the Flare virus, and the cure is the enzyme in our blood. Well, In the Immunes blood, like mine," Y/N huffed as everyone looked at her. "I know, Thomas and I are immunes based on us getting stung and surviving. And the doctor talking about all my wounds and the tests, but I'm not sure about you all, don't let the Cranks bite you and give you the Flare virus, or you die. Or they'll just kill you," she placed her hands on her hips.

Thomas huffed and crossed his arms, "so, we have to get as far away as possible."

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Newt asked, "you do have a plan, right? We followed you out here, and now you're saying you don't have a plan!?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "I didn't even get to response, so shut it!" Y/N sassed and looked around at the group, "this is why I'm in charge. Janson talked about the Right Arm-"

"It's some resistance or army in the mountains," Aris added.

"My father and mother were a part of it; I remember where it is, ruffly. I was raised there before," Y/N trailed off, "before everything."

"I'd they're really against WICKED, they could help us," Thomas said.

"They are, and they will," Y/N nodded.

"People in the mountains, mountain people, that's your plan?" Newt asked, shocked.

"Yes, trust me, it's the only chance we have," she nodded.

"Guys, check this out," Minho said as they looked at footprints in the sand, "someone's been down here.

They used the flashlights and walked deeper into the building as they all looked around.

They all went into a room and looked around, "it looks like people lived here," Minho said.

Newt raised an eyebrow, "And where are they now?"

Everyone looked to Y/N, "you don't want to find out, so be quiet and pack some of this stuff up. Pack anything you might need; we'll meet back here."

Y/N pulled Teresa to another room with many women's clothing, "find some shoes and change," she ordered as Thomas helped find stuff for Teresa.

Y/N then left to walk deeper into the building with Minho, who held the flashlight, "what is this place?"

"It's an abandoned mall," she shrugged and walked into a smaller room.

When they were far enough, so their friends couldn't hear them, Minho looked to his right at his girl. "Y/N, all those kids back there, I don't want to end up like that." Minho put a hand on her lower back so that she would look at him, "Hey, do you hear me."

Y/N sighed and nodded, "yeah, I hear you, Min," she kissed him softly.

Minho kissed her again, then sighed, "good. Now, what are we looking for out here?"

Y/N walked into a room that looked like someone's old bedroom, "clothing, food, water... Signs of life."

"What about survivors?"

"There are no survivors here," she shook her head, "I've seen what's left of people out here, with the Flare and without, you don't want to be with either or." She grabbed a dark navy jacket almost black and threw it at Minho, then grabbed a black jacket for herself. "If we find any signs, we run, get the others and leave."

"Does he count?" Minho asked when they found a dead body, "shit," he sighed when they saw the body up close. He then turned the lamp switch on, which didn't do anything, but they heard the click, "they had power."

The two Runners walked down through some double doors, finding a chain-link fence going through the middle of the room. Minho walked towards it as Y/N walked to the corner, finding old papers scattered everywhere, blood all over. She picked up a few, reading the messages that the person wrote, all of them repeated, run.

Y/N knew exactly what happened and that they needed to leave; when she was about to stand, Minho turned the power on, "no, Minho!"

"Watch out!" Minho yelled as a Crank ran to the fence, trying to get at Y/N. She turned to see another running at them; she grabbed her katana off her back and killed it. "What the hell is that thing!"

"Cranks!" Y/N yelled, grabbing Minho's hand as she dragged him, running; the Cranks yelled, following them.

They ran through the doors, and Y/N held them shut as Minho pushed a shelf in front of the doors, then grabbed her hand, running out as more Cranks appeared.

They ran to the main floor and saw their friends in the distance, "hey, run!"

"Go! Go! If someone yelled run, you run like shit!" Y/N yelled and then grabbed Newts hand, pulling him along since he was slower.

They turned a corner and saw one Crank was too close; before Y/N could kill it, Aris got his metal bat and hit it. The group then ran up the escalators as Y/N killed a few Cranks with her katana.

They ran up then continued, but Y/N stopped and ran back when a Crank jumped on top of Newt, "someone a little help!"

Y/N killed it and helped him up as Newt grinned, "thanks, love!" Y/N smiled at the nickname and helped him run down a tight hallway; when they reached the end, the door was locked. They pushed, but nothing worked.

Winston shot at the Cranks, then at the lock, opening the door. When they all ran, though, they ran, but Y/N grabbed Winston's hands when the Cranks pulled him back, making him yell, "help me!"

After they got Winston out, Newt and Thomas helped him run as Minho held the door so that it wouldn't open for the Cranks to follow them. Once the others were far enough. Minho and Y/N started to count down together, "3, 2, 1, go!" They both ran as fast as they could as the Cranks ran after them.

When they ran far enough for the Cranks not to see them, they hid in a small cement cove.

They all huddled together, being quiet, shutting the flashlights off. All they heard was the screams of the Cranks as they tried to find them.

Y/N shook her head slowly and closed her eyes tightly. Minho wrapped his arms around her from behind, holding her right in the corner. "I see all the blood all over again, and I can hear all the screams," she whispered, so only Minho could hear as her hands were covering her ears.

Minho looked at the girl in his arms; he knew she had gone through hell. But he didn't really expect her to still be so scared of those flashbacks when she's gone through so much worse and is so strong. He just held her tightly in his arms as he laid back, the girl in his lap. "I'm here, Y/N, I'm here," he whispered into her ear. Minho knew she's gone through much more than she leads on.

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

110K 4.2K 58
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด ๊œฑแดแดœส€ ส™แดส// ษขแด€สŸสŸสxส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด€แดก แด›สœแด‡แด สŸษชแด แด‡. สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด€แดก แด›สœแด‡แด แด…ษชแด‡. ส™แดœแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด„แดส€แด„สœ สœแดแดก แดกษชสŸสŸ ส/ษด ๊œฑแดœส€แด ษชแด แด‡? แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด‡แด› แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ส™แดœษดแด…สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ษดแด‡แดก แด„สœ...
2.2K 98 11
# - Minho (TMR) x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ The Gladers eventually escape the maze, but now they must deal with more significant problems that will cost the...
94.2K 2.3K 40
(Newt x Reader) // (Minho x Reader) What if you would find yourself in the Glade? What if all of the sudden two boys are head over heels for you? Eve...
11.2K 200 18
โ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ!โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐, ๐’๐ฎ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐€๐Ÿ–, ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ, ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฟฝ...