Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Plan In Motion
Two S
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Stressful Month
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
...*sigh* A Date...
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
Framed
The Trial
Human
Vacation At The Island
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
Predator
SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

Cherry Petals

4.5K 146 73
By sakura_sakuroko

I love peanut, I love butter, but I hate peanut butter.

Anyway, enjoy.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

"Good morning, how are you?"

A feminine and lovely voice call out to me. It's a girl. My worst nightmare.

"It's almost night time, not morning." I say without glancing at the person.

"Ehehe, sorry. By the way, what are you doing here all alone at night?" The girl ask me.

"None of your business." I answered irritated.

"Oh okay, I won't pry into your life." She say. After she say that, I feel something sitting down next to me.

'I'm grateful that she didn't push further but why must she stop here.'

"For me, I love looking at the nature and this is the perfect place. So I decided to go out." For some reason I feel like she is smiling while saying that. Weird.

I decided to take a quick peak at her. She got a long pink hair like a sakura tree. Her eyes is unique if you ask me. And she got a nice body. Not gonna lie she look cute and beautiful.

As I was looking at her. She turn her head at me and ask a question that's definitely reasonable.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, I just thought you look cute, that's all."

"Oh my, thank you very much. I'm happy to hear that." She say while smiling.

'She look troublesome. I should run.'

I was about to get up and bolt out of here, when suddenly, she lightly hold my hand.

'Her hand is so soft.'

"Oh, you're already going back." For some reason she look dejected.

"Yeah. So? What's your problem?"

"Well, I just want to talk to you. You look like you're in trouble. So I kinda want to know what's troubling you, maybe I could help."

'What kind of bullshit is this.'

"Listen here lady, I don't want to talk to you, even though, I'm currently talking to you. Also, it's true that I'm in trouble, but why should I tell you? It's not like you can help me." I spoke bluntly.

"Well that's true. I'm sorry if I annoyed you." She spoke while bowing.

"Ugh. Who cares. I'm going back."

Before I could go, she tugged my arm.

'Seriously? This is the second time she did this.'

"Wait, before you go, tell me your name."

'I think I've just realize this. I think girl are demanding. Need to put it on my notebook.'

"I will tell you my name first."

'I need to skedaddle outta here before she tell me her name.'

I thought. As I was raising my hand, she decided to hug it.

'What the heck man. Geez she's persistent.'

'Well, normally I would complain but, she got a soft breast. I'll let it slide for now.'

"My name is Hanabira Sakura. I'm from Class 1-B. Nice to meet you."

'Now that's an unusual name. Although I also got an unusual name.'

"I'm not telling you my name."

As I say that she decided to counter it.

"But I already tell you my name, isn't it common courtesy to say it. We can also be friends."

"Ugh. First of, you're the one that started to tell your name. So it's not my fault. Second, I don't really care about common courtesy or whatever the heck it is. Lastly, I don't think we can be friends."

"Well that's true, I kinda did give you my name. But I think we can try to be friends."

"Sigh. Why do you even want to be my friend."

" That's because I thought that maybe I could help you with your trouble."

I tilt my head, not understanding anything. Seeing this she decided to continue.

"If we become friends we can help each other, right? Because that's what friends do. Help their friends when they're in trouble. Who know, maybe I can help you with your trouble right now or in the future."

'I don't understand what she's saying, but I think she won't give up till I say I will be her friend.'

'Is she perhaps a Karen.'

"Fine."

As I say that word, her eye is beaming with star.

'What's wrong with her? Is she high?'

"The name Raion Ryuvolt. Raion is my name while Ryuvolt is my family name. I'm from Class 1-D."

I say family name but I just remember I don't have anymore family member. They're all dead.

"That's a ni-"

"Okay, introduction over I'll be getting out of here."

I loosened her grip on my hand and start to walk away. I look composed, but in my mind, I am praying she didn't hold my hand.

'Please let me go, please let me go, please let me go.'

Unfortunately, my prayer hasn't been answer as she hug my arm, and push it against her breast.

'What the fuck. What's her problem? Also why her breast so soft and big.'

"Wait! Before you go let's exchange our phone number."

"Why?" I say as I look at her.

'Damn her bronze eyes is really beautiful.'

"Well, I want to be your friend, so I thought this is the first step to do it."

"Okay, I understand, but why do you want to be my friend? Don't tell me you don't have any friends in your class."

"You're wrong. I'm friends with all of my classmates."

"Now that's awesome. So why?"

"It's because I think you will be in a lot of trouble. So I thought maybe I could help you from time to time."

"Now that's a weird reason." I raise an eyebrow at her statement.

"For you yes, but for me no. Being friends doesn't mean we just need to be friendly. For me being friends mean we need to help when our friends is in trouble. We shouldn't be friends just because they're rich. No. We shouldn't be friends just because we need them. No. We need to be sincere in this relationship. In all of the relationship."

'That's a long statement and I don't understand any of it.'

(A/N: Do you guys understand. Because I understand at the same time I don't. :D )

"So I want to be friends with you to help you out. You could use some friends you know." She says smiling.

I think for a while about her request. After a while I sigh heavily.

"Ugh,fine."

'If I refuse, she will probably come to me tomorrow and ask for it again till she get my phone number.'

After exchanging phone number I walk away. Good thing she didn't pull me back again.

'Good, looks like she isn't holding my arm anymore. She's only walking by my side. Giggling. Yup. No problem. It's not like I'm annoyed okay. I just want to relax but look like she won't let me.'

'Also, I'm not thinking about punch her okay. I'm just thinking what will happen if I kick her. Big difference. Don't get confused.'

I reassured myself.

Probably.

"So, what's your problem?" She ask as I'm currently not thinking about what would happen if I choke her. Yep. Not thinking about it.

"What's my problem? I'll do it better. What's your problem?"

"Well, I don't have any problem whatsoever. It just that when I was walking around the park and saw you, you seem sad for some reason."

'So that's her problem. Her problem is that she's worry about my problem. Now that's a rare sight. Everyone that I saw never ever think about other, Thay just think about themselves. Well, not like I'm any different.'

"Why do you think I will tell you?" I ask anticipating her answer.

"You won't." Surprisingly she answers rather quickly with a surprising answer.

''Why?''

"Because I shouldn't pry into your life. If you going to tell me than you will, if you don't want to, than you won't."

'What kind of bullshit cap is this.'

"You literally ask for my name and number without caring about what I think. Geez. Stupid idiot."

"We-well, I'm sorry about that." She blushed after hearing what I said.

'Cute.'

"I just want to help you. I'm sorry if I sound like a demanding woman." She said apologetically.

"Gotcha. Apology accepted."

She look relief hearing that so I decided to continue.

"Also you do sounds like a demanding woman. Or should I say you sound like a bitch." I say smirking.

"A-a-abo-about that." She stuttered.

"No worries. Even though I mean it, I don't really care. I deal with a lot of bitch in my class a lot of time." I reassured her.

'Probably not the best, but who cares.'

"Okay." She look guilty.

I look at her and found the situation amusing.

'You poor, poor soul.' I thought to myself.

'Maybe I should tell her what's my problem is, while leaving out some context.'

"I kinda read my friend diary, and its been eating me for a while, so I thought about relaxing, to eat away all the guilt. Although, it's not working since I think it's probably will haunted me for the rest of my life." I say. And it's true though. Well, half true.

She look at me with a pity face. What a quick change. And for some reason I found it adorable.

"Oh. So that's what happens."

'Yep that's what happens.'

"You know, you should apologize."

"Apologize?" I look at her with a curious look.

"Yeah, you're probably curious about your friends and you want to know more about them."

'That's kinda true.'

"Personally, I will also be mad but if that's your reason, then, it make you look cute."

I am baffled. She thinks It's make me cute. What am I? A cat?

"So, if you apologize sincerely than maybe they will forgive you."

'Sound normal. But the problem is I'm not normal and so is Ayanokouji.'

"I'll try."

"That's good." She smiled happily.

I decided to stay silent and walk to the dormitories. She is humming a song while following beside me.

As we reach the dormitories, I decided to go to my dorm right away. I went to the elevator, and surprisingly she's already inside it.

I decided to ignore her and went inside.

"What's floor?" She ask.

"Eh?" Honestly I'm confused.

"What I meant is, what floor is your dorm."

'Oh, that's what she means.'

"4th floor."

"Alrighty."

She say as she press the number 4 button and number 7 button.

'Looks like she lived in the seventh floor.'

"I actually lived in floor 7. So if you want to come, you can go to my room, but make sure you notify me first."

"I can see that you lived in the seventh floor, I'm not blind. And I don't think I will go to your room."

"Ehehe, I think you will come to my room. But I think it's probably in a long time."

I decided to stay silent. The elevator reach the fourth floor. As I exited the elevator she wave at me, but I shrugged her off and went to my dorm.

As I enter my dorm, I take a shower. It's already late, but I love shower, they're refreshing.

I decided to play some video games and decide to not sleep considering it's 1:30 am already.

As I play the games I'm thinking about the girl that I just met. Someone who want to be friends with me. Someone interesting..... and demanding. What is she? My mother?

"When I talked bad about her, she doesn't look angry, she found it funny. And her smile is genuine, it's not fake, which is rare."

'Hanabira Sakura eh.'

"What an interesting person. It's also looked like she genuinely want to be my friend and help me."

'Looked like she really is sincere with her friends.'

"Hmph. For now that is."

'She will stop being my friend the moment she knew my secret. That's how it's always end.'

I continue to play the game as morning come.

'Sure does hope I don't have to deal with any bitch today.'

I thought as I get ready to go to the school.

______________________________________

Do you like peanut butter?

Because I don't.

Don't hate me for this. I just don't like it.

Anyway thank you for reading.

Note: Raion is pretty good at video games. He started to play when he's 12. He play games because it's let's him escape from reality.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for bad grammar and writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...