Explore The World (One Piece:...

By AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... More

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties

Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato

15.4K 287 68
By AngryEagle1

???: Um... I'm... I'm Kozuki Oden! But I'm called Yamato too!

(Y/N): What? Are you crazy?

Yamato: I'm not crazy, I'm absolutely fine!

(Y/N): You say that you are this man, but he is dead! So... What are you talking?

Yamato: I... Oden is not dead! He lives through me! He exclaimed, hitting the ground with his foot several times as the little boy felt reassured to deal with a strange stranger in his home

(Y/N): Listen, I don't know who you are, but I ask you to leave now... Otherwise, I must alert my parents... He said with fear of the stranger's reaction, who seemed annoyed with the anger that rose in him.

Yamato: Out of the question to leave like that! I braved the dangers to come here, so I want at least an answer!

(Y/N): An answer? What the hell are you talking? He asked, muddled by the words of the other child.

Yamato: Hey, you! He cried out, pointing at the protagonist, who seemed to panic before hiding from Yamato for fear.

(Y/N): Yes...

Yamato: Am I at the home of Kaze. D? He asked, as the young boy took fright as he hesitated to answer. He was afraid the stranger had come to hurt his family, but if that's the case, he would fight him! He took his courage in both hands before unveiling himself sweating, the fear overwhelmed, but he did not go back.

(Y/N): I am Kaze. D (Y/N)! And who are you? A smile appeared behind the mask of the child who jumped for joy. He was happy before he leapt at a crazy height straight towards the window of (Y/N) who was shocked by Yamato's action. He did not believe his eyes until he landed against the window ledge, made the boy panicked, who collapsed on the ground.

Yamato: Sorry...

(Y/N): A... Demon... He wanted to call for help, trembling before Yamato grabbed his hands and watched him with eyes, full of excitement even although (Y/N) didn't see them because of the mask.

Yamato: I had a hard time to find you! The Clan of Kaze D., as they are mentioned in my journal!

(Y/N): Your journal?

Yamato: Yeah! That one! At the suspicion of the boy, the young child with the mask let go of his hands before taking out a book from his clothes and showed it to the boy who was confused.

(Y/N): What is it?

Yamato: My most precious treasure, in there, it is mentioned that the Kaze D. has a great secret. That is why I am here, I want to know its secret! Do you know it? He asked before suddenly being knocked over by the kid.

Yamato dropped his book when he went into a fight with (Y/N) who had attacked him. He didn't understand the situation before winding up on the ground with (Y/N) who had managed to neutralize him. Short of breath, a smile appeared on the boy's face as he tried to take off the mask of Yamato, who struggled to keep it.

Yamato: Let me go! He cried and kicked (Y/N), pushing him further away into the room. Noises spread through the house, but they did not wake the child's parents, who were in a deep sleep. Although (Y/N) had been pushed, he saw that he held Yamato's mask in his hands, leaving him with his face revealed.

(Y/N): But you... You're a girl! He exclaimed in surprise as he noticed that Yamato did not have a male face, but feminine. That was as agree with her voice, which seemed quite feminine. She had a fringe that covered her forehead, with amber eyes that let a blush take place on (Y/N)'s cheeks.

Yamato: Uh? I'm a boy!

(Y/N): What? Yamato, that's right? Who are you, especially with those horn on your head! You are a demon from the hell! I will purify you!

She rushed towards the boy, but he leapt onto her, to her surprise. In anger, he bit the top of her head with violence as Yamato yelled in pain and struggled in all directions, causing a lot of scraps.

Yamato: AAAHHH!!!

(Y/N): Get out of my house or die, Yamato!

Yamato held back her strength in order to not kill him, but she had managed to beat him as he fell to the ground. He opened his eyes with a groaning in pain before he saw that Yamato had tears in his eyes and was holding back to cry.

Yamato: Why did you attack me? Bad guy...

(Y/N): Because you are entered here! Go away!

Yamato: When you tell me the secret of your family!

(Y/N): I don't know anything about this secret, my family hides nothing! He said to the surprise of Yamato whose face softened.

Yamato: What? Really? You don't know anything? Maybe I should ask your parents?

(Y/N): Don't bank on it, none of us know what you're talking!

Yamato: But it means I came until here for nothing?

(Y/N): That's right, that's why you should quickly leave before the arrival of my parents.

The reality hit Yamato as she began to panic. She was not afraid of (Y/N)'s parents, but by the consequences they would have later. Her father would learn it and could kill (Y/N) and his family. Wishing to avoid any problems, suddenly the girl fled, jumping out of the window to the surprise of (Y/N) who rushed to the window before realizing that the girl had vanished.

(Y/N): Where she went? He stopped, noticing Yamato's mask in his hands.

He was shocked before crushing paper, he raised his foot before noticing a book on the ground. He picked it up, realizing that this book was the one of Yamato. She forgot it when she fled. (Y/N) was focused on the cover where some characters had been written, he was still a young child and still had difficulty to read.

(Y/N): ... でん... おでん... Oden! This book belongs to Kozuki Oden! He exclaimed, holding back to cry out.

Kozuki Oden was dead a few months ago and got a reputation of criminal through the island. He had fought Kaido and Orochi with the Nine Red Scabbards, but they were defeated, causing their deaths and the fall of the Kozuki Clan. Anyone who admired or was associated with them was automatically killed or imprisoned for the attempt of rebellion against the Shogun.

Inside, (Y/N) was a little afraid of them because of the lessons his father had given him, indoctrinating him about the nature of Kozuki, the monsters who tried to bring the end of Wano, but they had killed by Kaido, their hero.

An efficacious propaganda put in place by Orochi in order to improve his control over the population, made them more obedient, they were ready to accept all these lies and see Orochi and Kaido as their heroes compared to Oden and his men even if (Y/N) doubted a little inside himself. He was a wise boy who called into question many things like the legitimacy of the current established order...

(Y/N): The diary of Kozuki Oden? I can't read the rest, I can't read the Kanji... Curious, he tried to open the book before closing it suddenly, he was afraid to learn more about Oden and that could harm him.

(Y/N)'s parents, who were slow low on the uptake, idiots if you must call them, were finally up because of all the noises coming from their son's room. At first, he thought that (Y/N) did something stupid, but that he would soon return to bed, but it became worse, so they had to act and forced their son to go back to bed.

Arriving at the room, their eyes turned to surprise and shocked at the sight of the boy's room which was in disorder with the futon against the wall, a table that was in the centre of the room had been turned over. The most important and shocking thing was that (Y/N) was anywhere, he had totally disappeared to their misfortunes.

Mother of (Y/N): Izanagi... Where is (Y/N)? She asked, shaken, before seeing a small toy on the ground. She picked it up and noticed that it was a small red cow toy that was the favourite toy of (Y/N)'s that he had since his birth. Remembering her memories with her son, her eyes filled with tears.

Izanagi: Damn... What the hell happened here? He hastened to search the whole room in distress, hoping it was a bad joke about their child. After had searched the room, they found anything, except that the window was opened.

Mother of (Y/N): I thought about it since the beginning, but maybe he escaped by the window?

Izanagi: Don't be stupid, Izanami... There's only one solution. The window is open, and the room is in disarray, probably a fight had happened here! (Y/N) has been kidnapped! He said with rage at the shock of his wife, who had thought of the possibility, but refused to admit it. The fact that her son had just run away, was more reassuring for her than a kidnapping.

Izanami: It's impossible...

Izanagi: He struggled the best he could and was kidnapped, while we were sleeping... That's because of us... None of that would have happened! He exclaimed as he struck the paper of a sliding door.

Suddenly the earth began to shake, the couple collapsed to the ground before hearing a terrifying roar which would freeze the blood of anyone who heard it. The roar continued as they wondered what it was. Instantly they rushed against the window before their eyes widened in fear.

In the town, screams of horror rang out as the rumbling continued. The crowd full of people desperately were running and screaming, trying to escape from a huge skeleton who measured 15 metres in height and overhung the habitations. Naturally, the civilians were afraid of a such creature and fled for their lives. The skeleton struck the inhabitants of the Flower Capital ruthlessly, crushing them. They violently were flattened before their blood burst from their bodies, staining the streets.

In the crowd, a young woman who seemed like a giant, she had her hair tied in a ponytail with a red ribbon, and she wore a terrifying mask covering her face. She was dressed with a yellow top with half-moons symbols and a black hakama with a pair of sandals, a red katana at her belt. She ran at full speed with around each of her arms, there was a child who quarrelled both.

???: It's all your fault, (Y/N)! It's you who summoned that Gashadokuro here!

(Y/N): Shut up, Yamato! That would never have happened if you didn't come to my house! Because of you, the Flower Capital will be destroyed!

Yamato: But you're the one who got that monster here, you are a moron!

(Y/N): Be quiet, Oni!

???: Kids, calm down, it's not the time to argue with each other...

(Y/N): You're right, O-Kiku, so stop crying, Yamato !

Yamato: You say that, like you try to put the blame on me... She cried aloud with her teeth in the shape of a shark.

(Y/N): O-Kiku, what are we doing? That monster will destroy the whole city! He shouted, letting a drop of sweat ran along the young woman's face.

O-Kiku: Um... I think...

(Y/N): It's obvious, isn't it? We will fight him and save Wano!

Yamato: What?!

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
982 36 10
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
5.4K 90 13
Y/N's past was one covered in shadows, one no one knew about. Y/N is currently a high-ranking general in Kaido's crew, the Beasts Pirates. Sooner or...
35.7K 596 19
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...