Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Two S
Cherry Petals
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Stressful Month
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
...*sigh* A Date...
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
Framed
The Trial
Human
Vacation At The Island
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
Predator
SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

Plan In Motion

5.3K 180 159
By sakura_sakuroko

Raion POV

I wake up and look at the clock. It turn out it is 5:30 a.m. still early. I decided to wake up and do 100 pushups and go outside to the school park for a jog. I decided to jog till it's 6:30 a.m. considering that I still got time before class starts.

After I finish my jogging I start to take a shower then cook my breakfast. Since I only bought a few stuff from the convenience store, I decided to make a Japanese pancakes. I finish eating at 7:00 am.

I changed to my school uniform and exit the room at 7:15.

'Looks like the watch does work like a normal one. If I remember correctly, only I can see Pin number and call him. Although the caller ID is called Pin and not god, I still need to be careful.'

I decided to message 5 people who decided to challenge me for now. They decide the place while I decided the time. I also start writing the contract for the challenge.

After a while I arrive at my classroom at 7:45 and went to my seat. Japanese high school usually start at  8:00, and since there is still a lot of time before school start, so I decided to read a book while looking around the class.

'Looks like there really is CCTV inside the classroom. That's settled it then. My theory is probably 99% correct. If there's a chance that my theory is wrong then, I will be dumber than a brick.'

"Hey, you!"

Someone just slammed their hand on my table and start shouting at me.

Sigh 'This is the third time someone cut of my train of thought. They sure does know how to do it.'

I looked at the person with a bored expression. It turn out it is the annoying and ugly monkeys. If I remember it correctly, their name is Shinohara Satsuki, Mori Nene and Ichihashi Ruri.

"What?"

"We still not done." Says Shinohara

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb, I'm talking about the introduction yesterday when you act all high and mighty."

"Hah, what is wrong with you? I am dumb, and when did I even act all high and mighty? That's just my introduction."

"You..." Ichihashi try to say something but I decided to cut her off.

"Not to mention there's someone who got his introduction more 'mighty' than mine. There's also the fact that half of the class went out not introducing themselves."

"So, why are you guys targeting me when you could go to someone else?" I asked, questioning them.

"T-that's because..."

"Because what? Don't you dare use the excuse of 'it's that time of the month'." I mocked them.

Hearing my statement they kinda snap.

"Why you stupid asshole perverted men."

"I hope you die."

"Yeah, just drop dead already."

'Now this is awkward, I admit I am stupid, an asshole and not to mention I already died but reincarnated. But I'm not a perverted.'

Before I could say anything a voice come.

"Now, now. Let's all calm down." A certain voice say

'A wild Hirata appear.'

"We are all classmates, we should be friends with each other." Says the wild Hirata.

"But Hirata, he start it first." Say the bitch.

'And what do you mean by I started it, if you girls didn't come here than this wouldn't start. Stupid idiot.'

"Yeah, it's all his fault, right Nene?"

And Nene just nod after hearing Ichihashi asking a question.

"Come on, he probably had a bad day today considering he is grumpy, also you girls are also at fault here."

After hearing that the girls hung their heads low.

"Also, Ryuvolt-kun, you cannot yell at girls like that just because you're grumpy." He say while looking at me with a smile.

Hearing that, the girls looked at me with a smug face. I just sighed hearing that. I look around and it look like all the students are looking at us. I don't mind attention because I'm use to it, but to be honest they are annoying. I also notice Ayanokouji looking at the dispute. I look at my watch, turn out it's already 7:57. The teacher will be here anytime soon.

"Sorry, but what do you mean by grumpy? Is it because I am having a bad day?" I asked

"Oh, it's just that you look grumpy right now."

"The reason why I am grumpy is because I'm trying to relax, but got interrupted by the bitches, that's all."

Now people are looking at me. To be honest, this look is much more better. The look of shocked.

"Ryuvolt-san, you cannot do that they are girl you know." Hirata advice me

"Then are you saying that because they are a girl I cannot fight back? Hell no. That sound worst than a nightmare." I refuted

Now I think their jaws just drop. Like the one piece jaw drop. Didn't know it could happen outside of it anime.

"I understand that, but please don't make it much more worst." Looks like Hirata still haven't given up.

"Worst, are you talking about how I fight with the girl because I'm grumpy?" I look at him dead in the eyes.

Hirata shudder but composed himself. "You could say that."

'Hm, he's not giving up. Well to bad for you, if someone start the fight with me,I will be the one to end it.'

"So are you saying I'm on a period." I smirked.

After I say that their eyes wide open.

"What the fuck"

"Oh my god"

"He just say that right?"

Such thing can be heard across the class.

"Hahaha, Ryuvolt boy you're funny, I admire your courage. But you're not as courageous as the perfect me." Say our Mr. Narcissist.

'I'm just being sarcastic but who cares. Also, to all the girls and women out there, don't take it seriously. But at the same time,you can'

Before the girls could say anything,the door open revealing our sadistic teacher.

"Sit down, homeroom is starting." Chabashira-sensei say.

The students just seat down. The girls...yeah, we don't talk about 'em.

The class start like normal. Although I say normal, it mean what I predicted the students are going to do, which is being the idiots they are. Since the teacher will keep quiet probably till next month, they will just let them be. I pay attention to the class sometimes and sometimes I take notes. Although I am recording everything just in case.

When it's break time for 10 minutes. I decided to go to my challenger. All of them turn out to be senpai. It will be fun to challenge the first years but, who cares.

Time skip to lunch break

I finished challenging all the senpai, and of course, I won. I got around 1,375,702 because of all the challenge. Adding the new point that I got, I have 2,235,577. But damn, the senpai is rich. One of them even got more than 4 million.

'Come to think of it, can I made another account to store my points. If I can it will probably cost a lot.'

'Oh well, I can think about it later. And maybe I should do two challenge a day. So I won't make the senpai go bankrupt.'

'...or maybe not.'

I went back to the class to ask Ayanokouji to be my friend. Or maybe we can call ourself partner.

When I get there, I saw Horikita talking to Ayanokouji. I decided to greet him. And only him.

"Yo, Ayanokouji. Nice to meet you"

He look at me and decided to answer my greeting.

"Hi. Uhh, Ryuvolt right. Nice to meet you too."

"Yep, the one and only Raion Ryuvolt. So do you want to go to cafeteria and grab some food."

"I don't mind, but are you sure?" He ask me.

"Of course, that's if you wanted to."

Before he could answer, Horikita kinda just talk out of nowhere.

"No thank you, I don't want to hang out with someone so stupid." She says quite annoyed.

'Why are you annoyed? Shouldn't it be me?'

"Well that's kinda harsh. But who cares since it's the truth. Also who are you again?" I ask and continue to tease her. "I don't think you're from this class. Are you perhaps lost."

I ask since I suppose to not know her.

Horikita glared at me because of my statement. "How dare you, I am from this class, if you didn't see me it mean that you're not paying attention to the class."

'Well she is being like a Karen now. Karenkita.'

"Well sorry to disappoint you, but I seat in the front, and I only know some people from the front. If I didn't know you than you must behind me. Also what does paying attention to the class have anything to do with you?" I noted.

"Ugh fine, my name is Horikita Suzune. You should be grateful that you're one of the few people to know my name." She say condescendingly.

"I don't think anyone will be grateful to hear your name."

After hearing that she glare at me. Since she is not talking, I decided to talk to Ayanokouji.

"So, you wanna go or not?" I ask with a smile.

He thinks for a while and finally decided to answer me.

"I already said I'm okay, if you're okay with it. And since you wanted me to join you I will need to fulfill my promise right?

'What a nice guy. I already love him.'

'Also I don't swing that way.'

"Nice, let's go." I say ecstatically.

"Who say i'm joining?" Horikita say as we're about to go the cafeteria.

"Now that's weird, since when did I ask you?" I ask tilting my head.

She look angry and Ayanokouji just had his usual face.

"If you wanted to join you can, but try to be nice, ok?" I say, happily. "Let's go to the cafeteria."

....

"You’re Ayanokouji-kun, right?" On our way out, a girl suddenly called Ayanokouji's name. It was Kushida, one of our classmates. This was the first time I’d actually taken a good look at her, to be honest she does look cute, I would definitely fell in love with her only if her aura isn't that dark and I don't think I will fall in love with someone......

Sure does hope that's not a foreshadowing, if it is, I will be stupid.

Even though I already am stupid. I don't want to add anymore stupidness

She was holding something in her hand. I don't want to know what it is and I don't wanna know. I will leave this to Ayanokouji since she ask for him not me. But I will jump in to save him if something bad happen. Which he probably won't need.

"I’m Kushida, from your class. Do you remember me?" she asked.

"Yeah, kinda. Do you need something?"

"To tell you the truth, there’s something I wanted to ask you. It’s just one little question. Ayanokouji-kun, are you on good terms with Horikita-san?"

'Now that's a weird question, how did she end up over there? It also looked like her business was with Horikita rather than Ayanokouji. Poor guy probably want to make friends but just couldn't. And the people who talk with him doesn't look like they want to be his friend.'

'I definitely need to be his friend.'

"I wouldn’t really say we’re on good terms. Just casual acquaintances,
I guess. Did she do something?" He say in a monotone voice.

"Oh, no. Well, do you remember when I said I wanted to get along with everyone in class? That’s why I wanted everyone’s contact info. But…
Horikita turned me down."

'Now that's cap, you said you want to be friends with everyone but you forgot me which is understandable, but how about Ayanokouji, Miyake, Yukimura, Sakura and other loner.'

"Weren’t you two talking outside the school on the day of the entrance ceremony?"

That's true, considering we’d all ridden the bus together, it was no wonder that she’d seen Ayanokouji meeting with Horikita. Me? Let's just act like I'm not there.

"I was just wondering what kind of person Horikita-san is," Kushida continued. "Is she the type who’ll talk a lot when she’s with a friend?"

'Horikita is an ice queen, a tsundere and a karen I guess. She seemed to want information on Horikita, I wonder why.'

"I don’t think she’s very good at interacting with others. Why are you asking about Horikita, anyway?"

"Well, during our introductions, Horikita-san walked out of the classroom, right? It seems like she hasn’t talked to anybody yet, so I’m a little worried about her." Kushida had said that she wanted to get along with everyone when she introduced herself.

'Wait, that's true, Horikita did walk away. So, how did Kushida knew her name. The only people who probably knew her name is Ayanokouji, sensei and me. Maybe there's more but let leave that for now. It couldn't be Ayanokouji since judging from this conversation, this is their first time taking.'

"I understand what you’re saying, but I only just met her yesterday. I can’t really help you."

"Hmm. I see. I thought that you two must have been old friends before starting school here. I’m sorry to have asked you such a strange question."

'Not only the question, even you're strange.'

'And it's strange coming from me.'

"Oh, no, it’s all right. Anyway, how did you know my name?"

"How? You introduced yourself the other day, didn’t you? I remembered it." Kushida had listened to his self-introduction. That's probably will make him really happy. Keyword probably.

"Well, it’s nice to meet you, see you again, Ayanokouji-kun and Ryuvolt-kun.” she said.

Ayanokouji wiped his palms on his pants and shook hands with her already outstretched hand.

"Yeah, nice to meet you," he said.

"Gotcha." I say

'Now that was weird, I will put her on my bitch list just in case.'

At the cafeteria

I order a premium meal while Ayanokouji just order a economy meal. We find a place to seat and started eating. Since this is Ayanokouji we are talking about, he probably don't know how to start a conversation. Well that's just a guess.

"So, what do you think about this school?" I ask him.

He thought for a while and say "Well, I think the school is just to lenient."

"Lenient?" I ask tilting my head.

"Yeah,they are giving students 100,000 like it's nothing, and the teacher didn't even get mad at students for sleeping,talking and playing in the class."

"I see." 'As expected of the MC, he is observant. He also probably know the way the school operates but keep it a secret.'

"By the way, what about you?"

"Eh?"

"What do you think about the school?"

'Oh that's what he means'

"Nothing much, except for the fact that there's camera inside the classroom, teacher letting the students do whatever they want because there's a reason for that and the fact that the senpai call us defect." I smirked talking about the school system in a roundabout yet obvious way.

He look at me and I just smile at him.

'That's confirm it,he know about the school way.'

"The fact that you realize all of it is kinda awesome." He spoke in a monotone way

"Well, you probably figure it out already."

We eat our food in silence making the situation kinda awkward.

After a while, he decided to speak.

"If you already figured it all out, why didn't you tell the class?"

"Hmph, why should I?"

"Eh?"

"I mean they might be my classmates, but they are not my friend considering what just happened this morning. There's no rules that say if you figure out everything, you need to tell the class."

'Although there's some good people inside there, I think they will manage since they are loner. Went shopping with group you spent a lot. But if you go shopping alone you might use less points. I don't know if that's true, but I will just go with that.'

"I see."

"How about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the same question you ask me, which is why didn't you tell the class about it?"

"Well, I just dislike trouble."

"I respect that."

I really do. As someone who don't want trouble and doesn't want to regret anything, I understand that feeling.

"Well, how about we be friend?" I decided to ask him.

"Friend? But from what you said about the incident in morning, you doesn't look like you want any friends."

'I thought he can read people. It could  be that  he doesn't know my intentions or he just playing dumb like me. Probably the latter.'

"Oh that's, it's just me being blunt. There is people like you who doesn't want to get involved and I respected that. And I respect you. Not only did you figure out the school system, you also someone like me."

"I see."

"So, what do you think?"

He thought for a while and finally decided to give his answer.

"Yeah, I don't mind."

"Sweet, let exchange numbers."

We start exchanging our phone numbers. To be honest, this kinda make me happy. The reason being because we kinda have the same past, and right now we are friends.

'Although he probably think of me as a tool, I don't mind. Since I know how it feels.'

We finished our lunch and head back to the classroom.

"Hey." I talk

"What's the matter?"

"If you got any problem, you can tell me, for example points problem, class problem or something."

"....ok, you can also tell me about it, I will try my best to help you."

I unconsciously smile after hearing that statement.

' Even if it's probably a fake statement, no one ever talk to me like that.'

Mission

1. Help Ayanokouji Kiyotaka with his high school life while at the same time don't change the timeline  to much. (Although it's already fuck up)

2. Try to enjoy normal high school life even though the school is most definitely not normal

3. Try to get a girlfriend to be a better human.... although that definitely won't be happening.

4. Try not to bomb the whole school and kill all the students which might happen.

______________________________________

Plan For Mission No. 1

1. Befriend Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (✓)
2. Get some extra points from senpai (✓)
3. Be his tool if he wanted to
4. Help him out
5. Let him be friends with other nice people
6. Let him make some tools
7. Let him feels how to be human (coming from someone who also try to be human)
8. Don't fuck up (definitely will fuck up)

Note: Don't worry about getting tool zone, worry about wether I'm a masochist or not.

'With this my plan is in motion.

______________________________________

And done. I'm quite happy with myself at the same time not.

This chapter is mostly Raion trying to be friend with Kiyotaka. And there's also the fact that he challenge the senpai for some pocket money. Which I think is weird, because usually it's the senpai that do it, not the other way around.

Anyway feel free to ask any questions.

Sorry for bad grammar and writing.

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...