Star Maiden {Yuno x F! Grand...

By Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) Celestial is the survivor of the last race of Celestial.Celestial races are spirits whom also blessed w... More

A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
(Y/N)'S INFO UPDATE!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SPECIAL SHORT CLIP!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
IF YUNO WAS A YANDERE!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AFTER MARRIAGE:

Chapter 6

1.5K 35 1
By Ariya_Sozo

YOUR POV

'Dang it,now I kinda feel bad when I told Yuno to open up the scroll and Klaus scolded him when it was actually my fault why did it glow and Yuno also mentions about the syllables on the scroll was gone when he just open it up and decided to budge away the topic.'

*CLING*

'Shoot!'

All of a sudden a bunch of crystal surrounded me on the area unable to make my move from my feet up to my shoulders the same with the others except for Mimosa and Noelle whom stayed to the center that didn't affect them and I couldn't see Asta anywhere around the chamber.

"(Y/n)! Can you move!?"I heard Klaus voice.

"Sorry Klaus but I can't! I can't reach my grimoire either to help you guys out!"I shouted back.

The single mage from the Diamond Kingdom then made his own way inside the chamber with a huge diamonds of armor surrounded him making him ride it on the top of the center and it looks like it was more upgraded than the last one earlier when Asta fought with him.

"D-Don't worry Mimosa! I'll protect you!"I watch Noelle as she stands in front of Mimosa trying to protect her as she face the single mage with her wand but the mage didn't faze out by her.

"Break,break..I'll break all of you into pieces! Weaklings like you are bound to be broken by the strongest! And I'll do it first on that girl who had Water Magic!"The mage shouted as my eyes widened when she mentions about Noelle's small detail.

"Noelle!"

"Noelle watch out!"

*THUD*

"Noelle!"

I didn't do anything since I was being cease with this crystal from my feet up to my shoulders and I also couldn't reach my grimoire as I only watch in horror about the situation that the girls were in.Noelle didn't stand a chance against the powerful crystal mage of the Diamond Kingdom as she got thrown on the ground and Mimosa hurry herself to help Noelle and heal her using her magic.

"Hang in there Noelle! I'll use my magic to save you!"Mimosa said worried as she crouches down beside her while letting Noelle's head lay on her lap.

"Plant:Healing Magic:Princess-Healing Flower Robe."

Dozens of flower then appeared behind Mimosa and it forms like into a robe and a green light surrounded the two as she heals her not minding the mage behind her as I clench my fist and started to overflow out my mana inside from my anger while looking down.

'What did you just do to Noelle..Noelle is a friend what did you just do to her..'

"(Y/n)! Hear me out you need to stop your anger! Asta is coming!"I faintly heard Yuno's voice as I looked back at the two and Asta was currently running towards them and about to fight the mage back once again.

"Thank goodness Asta's here.."I mumbled out and form a smile from my lips seeing Asta running towards them.

"AHHHHHHH!"Asta shouted as he swing his blade from behind and try to budge the armor crystal but it didn't break it only makes the mage step backwards still on his position.

"You can't break it now,can you? It's more effective than the other armor earlier."The mage said as he started to step forward.

"Asta watch out!"

*THUD*

"Asta!!"

Asta was thrown backwards from the mage as he lays on the ground and the mage suddenly used the spell to appear the huge sword once again as I couldn't hold my anger any longer and used all of my strength inside of me to break the crystal both from my arms side until it cracks and breaks from my feet up to my shoulder as I cast a spell to save Asta and freed the others from the crystals that cease them.

"Card Creation Magic:Eagle Cards and Constellation Magic:Gemini."

A pair of white eagles made from the cards then appeared in front of me as I assigned each of them to save Asta from getting crushed down and free the others from getting cease from the crystals as I ran up towards the two female and cast another card Magic spell to heal Noelle more and get into a comfortable position as Mimosa accompanied her.

"Is that eagle is your Magic,(Y/n)?"Mimosa asked as I nod my head and looked at her from behind.

"There's another one to free the others."I said with a small smile as she smiled and started to tear up as I went beside her while rubbing her back gently.

"W-Why are you c-crying!?"I worried asked as she let out a low chuckle while shaking her head.

"I-It's just that.You never make me feel disappointed in you in this kind of situation you're always there to give support to all of us and even accept the offer from Captain William to be the other mentor of Yuno and I."She said as she wiped her tears away as I scratch my cheek.

"Is that so? Well,hearing that words from a junior I'm kind of flustered to hear it.Thank you,Mimosa."I said as she only smiled at me.

*EAGLE SOUNDS*

The single eagle that I assigned to help Asta then came back with him on the back as I could feel the rumbling steps and sounds of the mage coming towards us as Asta then hop out from the eagle and I disappeared it but still let the other one remain to help the others.

"Thank you once again for saving me there (Y/n)!"Asta said as I shake my head.

"Are you hurt anywhere Asta?"Mimosa asked as Asta shakes his head.

"Don't worry! I'm all good--"

"I'll end all of you here on this chamber."The mage cut Asta off as he was finally not far away in front of us as we faced him.

"Don't bother on this one (Y/n)! I'll defeat this one I just gotta make sure how to use this new sword I just have."He said with a reassuring smile as I nod my head in agreement and use my vision ability to see what would happen to Asta.

'So,this is a win fight for us,huh..'

"B-Bakasta.."Noelle suddenly calls out as Asta looked at him.

"Oh,you're alive! I'm glad you're finally awake!"Asta said with an energetic voice as Noelle cracks a small smile to him.

"Defeat it Asta..I know you can do it you're the first peasant I ever look up too.."As Noelle said this Asta's new sword then begun to glow into a light blue and it turns into something look like a water inside of it as I widened my eyes.

"D-Did Asta just borrow Noelle's Water Magic through the sword...?"I bluntly asked while pointing at the sword as Asta looks at it in amusement.

"Hurry up and defeat him,Asta.."Noelle slowly said as Asta nods his head and face the mage back.

*CLING*

"All right bring it on!"Asta shouted as he ran towards the mage and the mage then releases a spell Magic.

A bunch of crystal blades then appeared around mid-air from the mage as it started to spin around and head towards Asta as he dodges every one of them coming towards him and doesn't faze out from those blades and keep his head towards the mage.

'Please be safe on your plan Asta..'

~~~

*THUD*

Finally,the crystal mage was knocked out to the ground while I hurry up towards Asta only for him also to knock out on the floor which I caught from surprise that a single crystal blade could be found in the side of his waist as he started to bleed out and I hurry up as I could hear Mimosta's footsteps coming.

*RUMBLE RUMBLE*

The chamber-No,the whole place of the dungeon started to shake as we all gathered around and take Asta's body and Yuno cast his own spell to make a wind ark that would fit all of us and I also cast a spell that will give a reliable roof for us from the pebbles that would come towards above us.

"Save him,please save him..."Asta suddenly speaks as we looked at him.

"Save him? He almost killed you and cause a lot of trouble! Not to mention that he also attacked Mimosa from behind that almost killed her! He's an enemy--"Klaus was cut off.

"We came here to cease the chamber,not to kill..Please save him.."Asta said and in his last word he looked at me with a pleasing eyes as I sighted and couldn't do against his words that were true.

'Even so,even he was an enemy we didn't come to kill but instead to cease the chamber..'

"Constellation Creation Magic:Taurus spirit."

A single spirit of Taurus then appeared beside me as I give him signal to save the unconscious enemy's body to go for it and find another way to save him from the dungeon falling apart.

I then caught a glimpse of glance from Yuno as I smiled at him but when he notices it he looks away and focusing on the area that we'll go out for escaping.

'Why are you helping such an enemy..Have your personality really didn't change..?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.1K 132
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
52.5K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
363K 14.5K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
6.1K 125 30
Leona is 14 years of age. She has a dark past along with a poker face to hide all the pain she harbors in her stone-cold heart. Ever since the incide...