THE CONTRACT (The Chosen Seri...

By knightwaters

{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... ***************************************************... More

AUTHORS NOTE & CHARACTER GUIDE
LUNCH DATE
WE ARE FAMILY
BURN BABY BURN
EVEN DOVES CRY
COCK BLOCK
WHERE ARE YOU NOW
FIDO
MO THINE
BITCH PLEASE
JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
HOW TO BREAK A BOND
BUSTED
CHECKMATE
COINS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
YOU'RE A WIZARD
PAIN AT FIRST SIGHT
WANNA PLAY
DO MONSTER'S CRY
I REALLY NEED YOU TONIGHT
DONT HATE ME TOMORROW
LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS
A CHRISTMAS KICK IN THE BALLS
TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE
BLACK HOLE
CRUZE THE NIGHT AWAY
BORN TO RUN
DANCING ON MY OWN
HOT SHOWER
STRONGER
HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
WHO'S THAT GIRL
YOUR SECRETS AND LIES
HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF
SAVAGE GARDEN
TAKE MY BREATH AWAY
BESTIES
I NEED A HERO
THE FIRST TIME EVER IS SAW YOUR FACE
YELLOW BRICK ROAD
IF YOU JUST SMILE
I JUST CALLED TO SAY...
PRETTY WOMAN
HOME SWEET HOME
MY HEART IS YOURS
HERE'S A STORY - OF A MAN NAMED BRADY
AT LAST, MY LOVE HAS COME ALONG
IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE
FIGHT FOR YOU
I'LL STAND BY YOU
EPILOGUE
SNEEK PEAK

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

4.2K 261 84
By knightwaters

"Fiancé?" Caitlín splutters, recovering quickly. Her shock morphs into relief. "Well then, this is a wonderful surprise, isn't it, ladies?"

I wait for a smug comment from Roisin, but she remains silent, her shoulders relaxed but her expression unreadable. I can't help but feel a bit sorry for her—it must be tough knowing the man you've been eyeing wants someone else.

"Definitely a surprise," Siobhan agrees with a tight smile.

"It's a bloody fantastic surprise," Reagan bursts out, standing up and striding over to where Alexei and I stand. She reaches out to him with a wide grin, showing off that perfect Brady smile. "Congratulations," she says. Alexei, his left eye twitching slightly, returns the smile, though clearly thrown off by her forwardness. He takes her much smaller hand in his gloved one and they shake.

"Thank you. Reagan, was it?" Alexei asks, a flicker of interest in his gaze.

"The one and only," Reagan quips back, her earlier somber mood completely evaporated. She lifts her chin, eyeing him with a playful look. "I can see why she'd prefer you. I mean, you are so much hotter."

"Reagan Mary Brady," Siobhan interjects, her face expressionless but her voice slightly raised, betraying her discomfort. "Manners."

Reagan blows a raspberry and continues to admire Alexei. "I'm not planning to jump his bones, Ma. I'm just saying hello."

I snort, hearing Ava stifle a laugh nearby. Reagan's fiery spirit is always a show.

"You're a Brady," Alexei states, glancing towards Siobhan, who nods tightly in affirmation.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Reagan's smile widens, and I swear there are stars in her eyes. She starts to say something else but pauses and frowns, reaching down to pull her phone from her pocket.

Reagan reads something on the screen, her hazel eyes dimming a bit. She clears her throat. "Well, I need to go pee. Where's the bathroom?" she asks, turning the subject abruptly.

"I'll show her," Louisa offers, nodding for Reagan to follow. Elenore approves with a nod and then takes the spot Alexei vacated beside me.

"Erin, darling. It is lovely to see you again. It has been too long." Elenore's melodious voice, accented with French passion, fills the room. She leans in for the customary air kisses and then turns to Ava. "And Ava, mon chéri, you look absolutely glowing."

Ava waves from her seat, amusement still on her face. "It's good to see you too, Elenore."

"I apologize for keeping you all waiting. Alexei is a hard man to say no to, vous savez," Elenore teases, placing a manicured hand over her heart.

"I appreciate you taking the time to discuss some of your suggestions. Mой маленький спитфайр will look like the perfect bride in your talented hands," Alexei replies, his gaze locked on me, heat evident in his eyes.

"Yes, well, if you will excuse us now, Alexei. The next part is for the brides only," Elenore says, subtly hinting it's time for him to leave.

Not to be outdone, Caitlín stands and almost drags Roisin toward Elenore. "Ah, this must be Roisin. Three beautiful brides, I have my work cut out for me."

"I will bid you ladies adieu," Alexei smirks, his blue eyes sparkling. "Oh, and who is the lucky man, Roisin?"

"My daughter is marrying a Brady," Caitlín boasts, not letting Roisin speak.

"Shay?" Alexei asks, his left eye twitching again—he really seems interested. I chuckle at my own joke, causing a moment of confusion for Alexei.

"No," Caitlín laughs, her tone becoming nasally. "My Roisin wouldn't go near that boy. He's always following that girl around," she winces, catching Ava and my narrowed eyes. "Apologies, what I meant is, Shay's so infatuated with the O'Connell girl that no other pack girl would settle for second best."

"Roisin is to be mated to my son, Mr. Mikhailov," Siobhan states, her expression still stoic.

"Ah yes, Liam," Alexei replies, his smile not quite reaching his eyes. "I will look forward to doing business with him when he takes the title of Alpha."

Siobhan gives another tight smile. Turning away from the Brady matriarch, Alexei bids his goodbyes to Elenore, and I swear I hear Siobhan mutter, "Not likely." The words are so low only I can catch them.

"Princess, will you walk me out?" Alexei asks, his tone pleasant but leaving no room for refusal. I nod and take his arm, exiting the showroom.

We step back into the foyer, and I notice Damir is no longer against the wall as we pass. Turning back to Alexei, I see his jaw clenched. I decide to just come out and ask. "Is there something between you and the Bradys?"

Alexei stills, his eye twitching. "What makes you ask that?"

"Well, you look like you just sniffed someone else's fart," I say bluntly. Alexei grimaces at my crudeness. "Seriously, you seem uncomfortable when they're mentioned."

"It's nothing," he replies, taking my hand. "Elenore has several dresses put aside for you to select." It's a clear deflection. "I will see you tonight?"

"Nope, I'm heading straight home after this," I say, watching as white sparks flicker deep within his irises at the mention of his apartment as home. He tugs on my hand and draws me close for a kiss, his lips gentle against mine, stirring something deep within me. My feelings for Alexei have shifted since witnessing his vulnerability at Yule; although it's not the same intensity as what I feel for Liam, there's now a flicker of desire, and I'm confident we can make it work.

I wave goodbye as Alexei climbs into one of his many cars and drives off. Re-entering Elenore's, I slow down when I spot Reagan shuffling in the foyer, her eyes red. Instinct tells me she was just on the phone with that jerk.

Taking a deep breath, I pull her aside. "You okay?"

Reagan shrugs. "I will be."

"It's okay to be pissed if you want. Men can be real assholes sometimes."

Reagan chuckles and turns to me, "I like you, Erin. I wish you were marrying my brother instead of Roisin."

I sigh, my heart giving a little flip at her words. "I thought you two were friends?"

"I don't really have a choice," Reagan huffs, crossing her arms. "I'm limited in who I can hang out with. Roisin isn't really the problem once you get to know her. It's Liam. He hasn't been the same since Christmas."

I want to hear more, but I've already made my decision to stick with Alexei. I give her a sad smile. "We just wouldn't work, hun."

"Feck that," Reagan bites her lip, "but I have to admit the other guy is so much sexier. I mean, his ass is just..."

I burst out laughing at her bluntness.

"I'm glad you don't find your brother attractive," I tease. Reagan laughs, shoving my arm playfully. "Just remember, there are plenty of great guys out there who would treat you like a queen. Don't waste tears over that jerk."

"I know," she replies, glancing past me with a sly grin. "I'm starting to see that now." With that, she turns and heads back into the showroom.

I shake my head at her comment and try to see what caught her attention. Oh, dear girl, that's not what I meant. I swear under my breath when I spot Damir in the distance, phone pressed to his ear.

************************************************

The rest of our visit at Elenore's unfolds without a hitch. True to her word, Ava chose the lace mermaid dress; the only alteration needed was a slight adjustment to the front to provide a bit more room. After a brief flare-up with her mother, who was insistent on outfits more fitting for a cabaret than a wedding, Roisin opts for a breathtaking A-Line/Princess V-neck dress adorned with tulle, lace, and sparkling sequins. I have to admit, it looks incredible on her.

As for me, after considering feedback from all the ladies and Damir, I choose a short-sleeved A-line dress. The deep V-neck reveals plenty, and it's beautifully layered with 3D floral appliques that add a touch of elegance and whimsy.

Before leaving Elenore's, I arrange to pick up both Ava and Roisin's dresses the day before Ava and Griffin's ceremony. It's one less thing to worry about, and knowing the dresses are sorted brings a sense of relief and anticipation for the upcoming celebrations.

*******************************************************

It's late afternoon when Damir and I arrive at what's now considered our apartment. Surprisingly, Alexei is home, dressed casually in a navy blue cashmere sweater and black jeans, his usual gloves absent, revealing his bare hands.

Entering the spacious living room, a wave of warmth engulfs me seeing Alexei so relaxed—sprawled on a leather sofa, legs stretched out on the chaise, a book forgotten on his lap. He's asleep, his face a picture of peace, mouth slightly parted.

"I'll put your things in your room, then I've got work to do," Damir whispers, careful not to wake Alexei. "I'll leave you with sleeping beauty."

"With sleeping beauty," I echo, a smile tugging at my lips. Damir smirks at my remark as he carries my packages to the guest room—my new room—before heading to his quarters at the other end of the apartment. Like Shay to Griffin, Damir is indispensable to Alexei.

Turning back to Alexei, I tiptoe over and sit beside him on the sofa. I lower myself slowly, our bodies just touching. My lips part as I gently run my fingers through his dark, curling hair. Alexei groans, his head tilting to invite more contact. Teasingly, I keep my touch light, skimming just the tips of his hair, careful not to touch his skin. "Mой маленький спитфайр, am I dreaming right now?"

I pull back slightly, and without opening his eyes, Alexei shifts. Seizing the moment, I climb onto his lap, straddling him. The friction of my core against his pelvis sends shivers down my spine as I feel him harden beneath me. Leaning close, I whisper into his ear, "Would a dream feel like this?" My tongue flicks out, tracing his earlobe, eliciting a sharp inhale from him.

Since Yule, I've honed my ability to control my fire, using it to shield myself from Alexei's electric shocks, allowing for more intimacy. His sparks tickle my tongue, igniting a flare in response. "Your pussy is so warm, Princess," he murmurs, grinding up into me, intensifying our mutual arousal.

"You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about this," Alexei breathes out, his movements becoming more deliberate, his pelvis meeting my soaked core. The pleasure builds, overwhelming my senses. "You are so beautiful," he murmurs, his electric gaze locked on mine, filled with raw desire.

"You're not too bad yourself," I pant, our movements synchronizing in a heated rhythm.

"Fuck, Mой маленький спитфайр, Я хочу быть внутри тебя."

"Only a few more weeks," I respond, breathless as his words—his wish to be inside me—fuel my desire further. Our dry humping escalates, each movement bringing me closer to the edge. I glance down at Alexei's hands, his skin alive with blue sparks.

Previously, the sight of his power would have sparked fear, interrupting my climax. But now, like Alexei, I've learned to control my reactions; our sessions have become a tantalizing routine.

"Princess, I'm going to fuck you so hard when we're bonded. You won't leave my bed for days," he promises, his voice husky. "You'll be covered in my cum, every hole filled," he adds, his dirty talk stark against his usual composure.

"Oh God," I moan, grasping the sofa for leverage, my body driven by the building tension.

"Erin," Alexei growls, his energy pulsing beneath me, pushing me over the edge. My body clenches in a phantom grip, my motions frantic against his throbbing erection.

Unable to contain his energy, Alexei redirects his hands outward. Blue fire erupts from his palms, shattering glass and plaster, debris flying across the room. Reacting instantly, he shifts, knocking me from his lap, his body shielding mine from the fallout.

I grin up at him, catching my breath. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

Alexei chuckles, surveying the damage. "I thought we agreed on padded rooms."

"I was horny," I retort, his smile broadening. "And you looked too tempting to resist."

He leans down for a quick kiss, careful to keep his power in check. Even that brief contact sends a jolt through me.

"I've called for a glazier and plasterer," Damir announces from across the room, amusement lacing his voice.

"Thank you, Damir," Alexei replies, standing up, a noticeable wet patch on his jeans. "How did the call go?"

"Our contact is unavailable," Damir responds, his voice shifting from humor to something more serious and somber.

Alexei sighs, surveying the damage around the room. "Well, we'll just need to form another connection. Hopefully, this next one won't be so greedy."

"Agreed."

"I assume neither of you want to let me in on your little conversation volley?" I groan, sitting up and stretching.

"Go change, Princess," Alexei says, his gaze lingering on my crotch, which is just as wet as his.

"I'm not the only one who looks like they've peed themselves," I huff, pointing to Alexei's similar stain.

"Yes, it seems we both need a change of clothes," Alexei smirks, his blue eyes twinkling with amusement.

I wink at him, turning to head toward my room. "Oh, I forgot to mention, I like the blue on you." Alexei looks down at his sweater and tugs at the fabric. I'm so used to seeing him in suits or his favorite black sweater. The blue is a nice change.

"You still haven't found it?" Damir inquires, focusing on Alexei.

"No, the last time I had it was at the Manor. But if my bride-to-be prefers me in color, then I no longer need it."

**********************************************

The following weeks slip into a similar pattern. Alexei and Damir engage in their governance duties, treating me like a pampered princess along the way. Our days blur together with meetings, brunches, and fittings, while our evenings are booked with dinner parties and social gatherings. The moments in between are consumed with passionate encounters. Although we remain clothed, our explorations have escalated—once going so far that only my panties separated us from full intimacy.

Consequently, we've had repairmen on standby around the clock, and Alexei's bed has been replaced twice already. Alexei assures me that once we're bonded, his energy will stabilize, and I'll be able to absorb some of his excess. Hopefully, that will prevent us from demolishing our surroundings every time we climax.

In light of our deepening relationship, Alexei has even allowed me to attend Griffin and Ava's wedding without constant supervision. Though Ava would welcome Alexei, he and Damir are too embroiled in Elemental business for me to bother asking. Occasionally, Bass also stays at our apartment, making our home a nexus of Elemental power.

The local community must be undergoing significant changes for Bass to be around so often. Meanwhile, Alexei has been traveling frequently, leaving Damir behind. When Damir needs to accompany Alexei and Bass, Grigor steps in to watch over me, an older Elemental who's equally lethal to any threat.

Regarding Liam, since our last conversation, there's been radio silence. Ava mentioned that Liam was sent to Ireland to recenter himself shortly after our meeting with Elenore. Evidently, he'd lost control, and only Griffin could calm him—a fact that underscores Shay's opinion that Griffin should be their Alpha.

"It's only 72 hours."

"72 hours too long," Alexei murmurs, drawing me close. The scent of sage and bergamot envelops me, a fragrance that's become a comforting constant.

I snuggle against his chest, wrapping my arms around him. "You won't even be here," I murmur into the soft wool of his jacket.

"Semantics, Princess. I prefer knowing you're here, safe, and in my bed," Alexei replies, kissing my forehead and holding me tightly.

"I'm a big girl, Alexei. I know how to look after myself," I chide, his chest vibrating as he chuckles.

"I don't doubt that, Mой маленький спитфайр," he says, nuzzling my hair and inhaling deeply, moving my head with his breath. "But times have changed. The game has more players now, and they're starting to make their moves." His words bring to mind my recent discussions with Damir at the Manor and the break-in at the office.

"I know, but remember," I say, pulling back to look into his eyes, "I'm fire."

Alexei's grin widens, and he captures my mouth in a fervent kiss, igniting a rush of passion that promises more upon my return. After the kiss, I climb into my car, rolling down the window so Alexei can lean in. "I will miss you."

I lean forward, kissing him slowly, letting my tongue linger on his lips. "I might just miss you too."

"Do you mean it?" he asks, pulling back, hope flickering in his eyes.

My throat tightens, and I swallow hard, slowly exhaling as I trace my fingers down his face, tingling as they brush over his stubble. I see a shadow of doubt cross his expression as he waits for my response. Licking my lips, I whisper, "I do."

But I still see amber eyes.

***************************************************

Hello Readers...

We are getting close to Ava and Griffin's big day...

Also, as I have just posted on THE CLAIMING - I will no longer be pulling my books from Wattpad (for now) as the contract was canceled due to the rape scene and the underage abuse...

I have since removed them but apparently, they don't think my book will perform as well with those scenes removed (SIGH)... After the edits, I actually prefer the changes as I want to be able to reach a wider audience.

What is a pity and will make me pause the next time anyone comes a knocking is - DID THEY NOT READ MY BOOK FIRST? Obviously not. So self-publishing is going to be my way - AFTER I find someone to help me edit them (OMG I am shit at that)

Anywho - I am nearly out of chapters (Like I am only one ahead) so I will be slowing my posting until I have more material... (hopefully weekly still)

Anywho thank you for the continued love and support - DONT forget to post your theories... I can not tell you how many of you get one part right but them miss something else. If you were all the one brain then you would know my entire plot.

X0X0X0X0

KnightWaters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...
96.7K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
1.9K 238 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
10K 97 22
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...