It's You | Ryuryeong

By TwicepinkitzIzone

[COMPLETED] All this time, it's you that I need (Slow updates) More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
New Book - Guitar Girl

1

3.7K 103 6
By TwicepinkitzIzone

"5,6,7,8......" Chaeryeong counted, guiding the students in the group routine. They were preparing for a recital which is coming for two weeks, and Chaeryeong.....

She knows that they can finish it off this week and have the polishing of the dance the next.
From the corner of her eye, she can see one of the students struggling, and she wanted to check how much the student needs help with.

"Okay, stop, go and have a water break, stretch and rest for a while. Be back in thirty minutes. Si-a, come here" Chaeryeong called the younger. Si-a nervously went towards her dance teacher.

"You keep messing up the steps Si-a, is there something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked

The younger just looked down, biting her lower lip. Indeed, there was something wrong. Chaeryeong knew that, she was like that before.

"Come with me" Chaeryeong said and held the younger's hand. They went out of the practice room and went to Chaeryeong's private room.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong" Chaeryeong said as they both sat down on the couch.

"I'm just tired Miss Lee" Si-a said

"Si-a, I know how you look when you're tired, this is not you. Is there something wrong? Something bothering you? You know that you can always talk to me. I may be your dance teacher but I can also be like your unnie" Chaeryeong said, and with that, the girl started tearing up.

"I just.... I just miss her" Si-a said and sighed

"Who?" Chaeryeong asked

"Jiho, my bestfriend. We used to do everything together" Si-a said, it broke Chaeryeong's heart, her student had gone through what she had before.

"Its normal to miss someone Si-a, it happens" Chaeryeong said and hugged the younger.

"You know what, I was just like you" Chaeryeong said and chuckled which made the younger look up to her.

"Really?" Si-a asked

"Mhm, and you know what I did to continue dancing? I sucked it up, I did my best and continued. You don't have to give up just because of one person, just think that they'll be proud if they see you dance okay?" Chaeryeong said and Si-a nodded with a smile

"So, let's go back to dance mhm?" Chaeryeong said and Si-a nodded again and smiled. Of course, Chaeryeong gave Si-a a break first and then started teaching the choreography again.

During the practice, she was happy to see Si-a already smiling as she danced. She knew in herself that she may not be the best teacher in the studio, but she knew how to cheer up her students, to cheer up others as she always do.....

She dismissed the class after seeing them dance the choreography perfectly.

"See you tomorrow class" Chaeryeong said with a smile and they all bid her goodbye.

"Goodbye Miss Chaeryeong~ Thank you for today.... Saranghae~" they all said and left the practice room.

She smiled, her students love her. She was now packing up her things to go back to her place, it was never easy for her going back or going to work, she needs to be up early, and then go home late sometimes.

As soon as she turned off the lights of the room and went out, her phone rang.

::::::

"Hey Ryeong"

"Hey unnie, how are you? Sakura unnie? Nako?"

"We're all fine, so, how was class?"

"It was good, had trouble with Si-a again but I figured it anyways" Chaeryeong chuckled after

"That's good to hear"

"So, what's up? You suddenly called"

"Yeah, me and Sakura have a lot to do, do you mind if you take care of Nako for today?"

"I don't mind unnie, I'll go there now"

"Great, and don't worry, Ryujin is here to help you anyways"

"Oh... okay"

"See you, i love you Ryeong-ah"

"I love you too unnie"

::::::

Chaeryeong ended the call and put her phone in her pocket. She always enjoys taking care of her sister's daughter. She was fond of children after all and what could she do.... its not like she'll get married anytime soon and Chaeyeon was always worried about it. Chaeyeon is already 26, she got married when she was 22 and got a kid of course and Chaeryeong was always there by her sister's side. Chaeryeong on the other hand, is already 23, knowing well, she was supposed to be in a relationship but things happened.

She drove off to her sister's place, remembering how she would always go there when she was younger......

Why don't we go back to the very beginning?
How everything started....

7 years ago.....

"Are you excited Chaery?" Chaeyeon asked her sister as she walked with her to the big practice room.

"Mhm, I can finally join the dance team" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Well, they did said that 16 year olds and above are the only ones allowed. I'm glad you wanted to join immediately" Chaeyeon said with a smile

The two then reached the big practice room, Chaeryeong looked around and there were a ton of students, obviously more older than her. She held onto Chaeyeon's hand, Chaeyeon chuckled, knowing that her sister was getting shy.

Chaeyeon brought her sister to the side, along with some of her friends.

"Chaeryeong, this is Yena unnie, Eunbi unnie, Chungha unnie, and then we have Yeji" Chaeyeon said, the four then greeted Chaeryeong hello.

"Ah Nae, hello" Chaeryeong said and bowed at them.

"Yena here, more on hiphop, Eunbi unnie as well, Chungha unnie has a variety of dance majors then Yeji here, more on the hot, hiphop and freestyle" Chaeyeon explained.

"How old are you Chaeryeong?" Chungha asked

"I'm 16" Chaeryeong answered shyly and with that, their jaws dropped.

"Gosh, you didn't told us she was that young Chae" Eunbi said to Chaeyeon

The room started piling up with more students, Chaeryeong stayed closed with her older sister, not wanting to be far. Unlike her, her sister joined the team when she was 17, ages 17-19 were the average ages for those who join, and ever since 17 year olds were the youngest ones who joins the team, well, that would stop beginning today.

"Okay class, good afternoon once again. Another year and of course that means more members" the teacher said

"I see new faces, well, I think you are all aware about having rankings in this team right?" the teacher asked

"Nae" they answered

"Don't worry, we won't have those harsh rankings like you see on tv, we will only have that, let's say, the best dancer of the month" the teacher said and they nodded

"So... I'll be taking my best students first, everyone go to the side" the teacher said and the students followed

Chaeyeon and Yeji went in front first as requested by the teacher.

"Okay, so, we all know the tradition, each time, six students will follow the two aces in front." the teacher said

Soon, they all did that, every after the choreography, the girls had their chance to dance along with Yeji and Chaeyeon as the guide.

"To be honest, this is kind of good actually, it shows us who are those students who can keep up when we need emergency performances" Eunbi said

"Yeah, we need those kind of dancers more" Chungha said

They continued to watch and finally, Chaeryeong joined the last batch to dance the routine. Although she was nervous, she knew she could do it. She looked at the big mirror and saw her sister smiling at her softly, giving her confidence.

"Okay, 1,2,3,4......" the teacher counted and they started dancing the choreography

It actually gave Chaeryeong the advantage a while ago, since she was one of those in the last batch, she was able to watch the choreography numerous times.

"Look, Mrs. Bae is smiling" Yena whispered

Eunbi and Chungha then looked at where
Mrs. Bae was looking at.

"She found a new fave" Chungha said and chuckled

"I guess we're five now" Eunbi said and chuckled as well.

As soon as the song stopped, they all clapped.

"Good job everyone, umm.... so, I want my 19 year olds to go there. I'm referring to you Chaeyeon and Yeji, thank you so much sweeties" Mrs. Bae said and stood up from her seat

Chaeryeong was still standing at the middle since they weren't told to go back to their places yet.

"You at the middle, what's your name?" Mrs. Bae asked

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong miss" Chaeryeong answered

"Is she your sister Chaeyeon?" Mrs. Bae asked and turned to the girl

"Yes miss, she's my younger sister" Chaeyeon said and the teacher nodded

"You have a nice body line Chaeryeong, also I like the way you dance, it has that power and fluidity" Mrs. Bae complimented

"Thank you Miss" Chaeryeong said and bowed

"How old are you?" Mrs. Bae asked

"I'm 16" Chaeryeong said and the other students in their room got shocked.

"Really?" Mrs. Bae asked in shock as well.

"Nae" Chaeryeong said

"You're the youngest one around here Chaeryeong, the only one to be 16 years old. Hmm, how about you show us some freestyle, will that be fine?" Mrs. Bae asked and Chaeryeong nodded.

Chaeyeon was smiling happily, seeing Chaeryeong getting really confident makes her proud.

Music started playing and Chaeryeong started dancing, it made the other students shocked at how she easily picked up some choreography.
After dancing, Chaeryeong looked at their teacher nervously.

"Chaeyeon, are you really sure she's 16?!?! she's amazing!" Mrs. Bae complimented

"Well, they really are sisters, also both of them were great. Right Mrs. Bae?" Eunbi said and Mrs. Bae nodded and showed Chaeryeong a thumbs up. It made Chaeryeong giggle.

After class they all need to go home.

"Chaeryeong! I'm so proud of you!" Chaeyeon exclaimed and hugged her younger sister tightly.

"Thank you unnie" Chaeryeong said

"You were great there Chaeryeong" Yeji complimented

"Thank you Yeji unnie" Chaeryeong said and smiled

"How about we go out and eat, my treat" Chungha said

They all agreed and went out to eat.

Starting that day, Chaeryeong got close to her sister's friends and she knew, she would always have them by her side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 4.2K 58
"Leave her alone, she's my photographer." This book contains mature contents. Self-harming and stuffs are contained in this book. Started on: 06.08.2...
10.8K 321 19
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚡𝚝𝚣𝚢 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎...
76.3K 4.5K 81
Am I enough for you?
81.7K 3.6K 43
"She's a player, don't get fooled." Started: 11.10.2021 Ended: 08.11.2021 ❗A book with matured contents.