A Lifetime Apart - JJK. ✓

By ttaeqlet

You are the most feared Mafia leader in Korea, but there's an equal rival, Jeon Jungkook whom you are suppose... More

Author's Note & Introduction
The Ring.
Her.
End of an Era.
Beginning Of An Era.
The Letter.
A Day In the Life Of A Princess.
Pen and Paper.
Hello Again, have we met?
Is this Love?
Not your typical Love story.
It's suffocating without you.
Make me yours.
It's overlapping.
I see forever in your eyes.
The Basement.
When I Say Forever.
Answers.
Mine.
I love you.
Let's make love tonight.
Happy endings are a myth.
Blood on our hands
Care.
Wrap me around your arms.
And let's take the vows again.
With you.
Ostents of Love.
Forever With You.
Bonus : Take care of me.
Bonus : Us.
Bonus : A Missing piece of me.
Bonus : His softest side.
Bonus : I'd die for you.
Bonus: I found love.

The Encounter.

495 17 2
By ttaeqlet

Resting on the couch of your balcony, you remembered again, you had stuff to take care of.

You wish you could be free from all the responsibilities you had, even if it was just for one day.

But no, some things are not meant to be. Being the only heir to probably the biggest mafia in daegu, you couldn't really be free, even if it was just for one day.

But, it pays off. The power. How you are feared and equally respected by everyone in the Mafia world.

Even if you were just going out normally, your aura made everyone fear you. You were ruthless and destructive. Just the way your dad wanted you to be. Speaking of your father..

-' Hyun, is everything ready for the meetings with the Jeons?

-' Yes Y/n, looks like so. Don't mind me..but a meeting with the Jeon family? The family that killed your parents?'

-' Yes. Unfortunately this won't be a "establishing peace" kind of meeting my friend. I want war with them. I want that bloodshed to happen. They killed my parents, made me miserable. They need to fucking repay.'

The fire in your eyes glowed like crazy. You couldn't stand the Jeon family, aka Jeon Junghoon the heir and his son, Jeon Jungkook, the to be heir, very soon. But you wouldn't let that happen.

Not in your lifetime.

Time skip; 3 hours

Y/n's pov

I don't know, whether its a inner feeling or something else, but I feel like something, which will probably change my life, can happen. Will they kill us? Heck nah.

It's just my mind messing with me.

The house was big, hard to say if it was big or small than yours.

It had a rather gloomy and dark appearance, mystical, but beautiful in its own way. I could only see the living room, where I was.

-'How long does that mf take..'
You thought to yourself, as he made you wait, where no one else could ever think of.

-' I'm sorry, it took some time-'

It felt like the other words were like a blur. Your heart was pumping so fast, you could hear it skipped a beat.

He was..something you never wanted to witness. The sight of him gave you shivers and goosebumps.

It was a very different feeling, something you never experienced.

Glancing here and there, you felt a hit sensation on your ring finger.

Looking forward to it, you saw, the ring which was given to you by your mother, was glowing.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 592 14
COMPLETED! A famous boy band is in danger. a cold heartless mafia came to save their lives, actually got paid to save their lives. but what if this c...
107K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
211K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
350K 8.8K 31
❝𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ Jungkook, who is the leader of the strongest, fearless an...