Star Maiden {Yuno x F! Grand...

Autorstwa Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) Celestial is the survivor of the last race of Celestial.Celestial races are spirits whom also blessed w... Więcej

A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
(Y/N)'S INFO UPDATE!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SPECIAL SHORT CLIP!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
IF YUNO WAS A YANDERE!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AFTER MARRIAGE:

Chapter 5

1.9K 40 1
Autorstwa Ariya_Sozo

3RD PERSON'S POV

A single mage appeared behind Yuno with Mimosa and Klaus as he used one of his Magic spell that went to Mimosa's back and attacked her without knowing and got badly injured as their front liner went down first and the two went into their fight stance trying to protect their teammate and to take down the single mage.

"If I am not mistaken,you're an army from the Diamond Kingdom,correct?"Klaus said while adjusting his glasses.

"I don't need introduction what matters on this mission is to take all of the treasures on this dungeon."The mage said.

"Yuno,go get inside first and conquer the dungeon I'll handle this with Mimosa."Klaus said as Yuno hesitates and looked at the two of them.

"Don't worry about me,Yuno go get inside first I'm sure (Y/n) will be here to help us out."Mimosa said making Yuno assured as Yuno looked at Klaus as Klaus only glared at him and shouted.

"What are you waiting for!? Head inside!"Klaus said and with that Yuno went inside to the chamber.

"Steel Creation Magic:Steel's Armored Wall."

*BANG*

"It's futile you can't conquer all of the treasure and take me down."The mage said as he started to cast another Magic spell of his as he walks forward.

"You're not going anywhere!"Klaus shouted as he cast another Magic spell.

"Steel Magic:Blazing Spiral Lance!"

*THUD*

"K-Klaus!"Mimosa called out when Klaus went down and the mage is slowly walking towards him.

"The weak are first to go,That's all it is.."The mage said as he was about to end Klaus when Yuno came back and cast one of his spell.

"Wind Magic:Gale White Blow."

*BANG*

The Diamond Kingdom mage's spell was then gone by Yuno's wind magic as Klaus then stood up and glared at Yuno as he shouted disappointed to his junior.

"Why have you come back!? Our mission here is to conquer the dungeon first!"Klaus shouted as Yuno didn't pay any attention to him and only to their enemy mage.

"I'm not going inside without the two of you,we're teammates."Yuno said and hearing this makes Mimosa and Klaus widened their eyes and frozen from their spots.

"How ridiculous.."Klaus mumbled.

~~~

Yuno keeps casting the same spell he used to stop all of the Diamond Kingdom mage's attack to them it was effective for the mean time while Mimosa still healing herself from the impact she surprisingly received earlier from behind by the Diamond Kingdom mage.

"Crystal Magic:Nemean Armor."

"An armor? B-But how!?"Klaus said as Yuno didn't faze out by the Diamond Kingdom mage's spell that he cast that created diamond armor around him as he cast another of his spell.

"Wind Creation Magic:Wind Blades Shower."

Yuno was shocked seeing that the Diamond Kingdom mage's diamond armor didn't put any scratches around and his attack was only futile and didn't harm him neither faze the enemy as Yuno keeps repeating to send another attack but the Diamond Kingdom's mage only take a step forward to them as he then cast another powerful spell of his.

"Crystal Creation Magic:Laevateinn."

The Diamond Kingdom mage's Magic spell unleashes a huge sword full of diamonds in the mid-air as he started to swing it using his hand's command as Yuno started to attack and avoid each time it swings around him.

"Steel Magic:Blazing Spiral Lance!"

*THUD*

"My spiral lance are gone that futile!?"Klaus was surprised to see and know that the magic spell he cast had nothing to do against the huge sword full of diamond by the enemy.

'I need to cut it into half then..'Yuno thought an idea as he started to move around using the help of his Wind Magic.

"Wind Magic:Crescent Kamaitachi."

Yuno's Wind Magic still didn't faze out to counter-attack the huge diamond sword to the enemy's spell as he keeps shifting around using the wind and keeps on attacking but didn't do anything any spell that he cast.

"Yuno watch out--!!"

*BANG*

*CRACK*

Yuno got hit by the diamond sword as he fly-down to the ground and got hurt as a small trail of blood went out from his lips as he wipes it out and tried to stand up only for him to stumble on the spot as the Diamond Kingdom's mage sees this as an opportunity to end his opponent's life he swing his hand commanding the diamond sword to hit him again.

"I told you already it's all futile to fight back.I was born to break people like you.."The Diamond Kingdom's mage said as he moves forward while also swing his hand towards Yuno's direction.

"YUNOOOO!!!!!"

A loud voice of the male could be heard coming to their direction as he shift as fast as he can and jumps as he swing his black blade and it breaks the diamond sword into half making all of it's small pebbles become like a meteor shower and luckily none of them were being hurt neither got hit by it.

"H-How could you..How could you break my diamond sword like that with your small black ones?"The tone of the Diamond Kingdom mage's voice was indeed furious as he got mad.

"I am Yuno's only rival! And I should be the one taking him down not some kind of dude like you!"Asta said.

"I guess I owe you one again,huh.."Yuno mumbled out as he stood up behind Asta as Asta looked at him.

"You handsome jerk!"Asta barked but Yuno didn't mind him.

"Crystal Magic:Laevateinn."

Another huge of diamond sword appeared in the mid-air as Asta runs and jumps to it as it breaks into half once again as he goes all the way on taking the enemy down as the Diamond Kingdom's mage flying backwards as some part of his diamond armor on the chest breaks out.

"How did a barbarian..A small shrimp like you defeated that thing!?"Klaus suddenly uttered out as he stood up.

"Bakasta! Watch out!"Noelle shouted for warning as Yuno and Asta looked up to see that a bunch of crystal was going to send down towards them.

"Be careful! Yuno!"

"Asta/Yuno!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Card Creation Magic:Card House."

A four huge of cards appeared in front of the two's sights as it build itself into a house and and the two got protected from the falling crystal's threat and all of the crystal was being crushed onto the ground as pieces.

"I'm sorry for coming late guys! But,don't worry I'm here to help!"(Y/n) finally showed up right on time and also cast the spell before the two get badly hurt from the crystals.

"Oh,(Y/n) thank you so much for that!"Asta shouted thanks to the girl as (Y/n) only smiled and wave off towards Asta.

"Man,you three should be careful again you even needed your other senior to help you out."Luck from the Black Bulls appeared right next to Klaus as he got startled from him and cleared his throat before he speaks up.

"She's not some senior at the Golden Dawn,she was sent by our Captain Vangeance to help me out to mentor this two new recruits and she's also a Grand Magic Knight."Klaus correct Luck as Luck's eyes went sparkles and looked at (Y/n) as he shouted out.

"Hey! You girl from the Golden Dawn with that Magic earlier! Fight with me after this dungeon mission is done!"Luck happily said as (Y/n) went her attention to Luck as she scratch the back of her hair.

"Luck! I'm (Y/n) Celestial don't forget my name I usually drop off by to your squad base to see how Captain Yami is doing!"She shouted while waving off towards him as Luck finally remembers her name and smiled as a reply.

"I-It's not over yet that man is still standing up.."Klaus spoke out as all of their attention went towards the Diamond Kingdom's mage as he finally stood up and his diamond armor once again went back to normal.

"Crystal Creation Magic:Talos Puppet Cluster."

A bunch of diamond armies that looks like the same face and figure of the Diamond Kingdom's mage has appeared by the spell caster as all of the Golden Dawn and Black Bulls squad members went into circle formation and prepare for a fight to happen.

"Asta,you take care of the enemy."(Y/n) said as Asta nod his head in agreement as he prepared himself to swing his blade all the way to the enemy.

Noelle then cast her own Water Magic to create a lair around Mimosa whom was also cast her own spell to heal herself from the impact slowly as the both decided to have defense while (Y/n),Yuno,Asta,Luck and Klaus then started to fight off the enemy puppets and the spell caster,himself.

"Wind Creation Magic:Wind Blades Shower."

"Steel Magic:Blazing Spiral Lance."

"Card Creation Magic:Bear Cards and Celestial Magic:Constellation of Gemini."

"Lightning Magic:Thunder god's boots."

The seventh of them then started to fight all of the diamond puppets armies and Noelle also backed them up from behind while also taking care of Mimosa and Asta was running towards to the Diamond Kingdom's mage while also swinging his blade from left to right to swing off all of the incoming diamond puppets.

*BANG*

*BANG*

~~~

The seventh of them had defeated the Diamond Kingdom's mage and also all of its diamond puppets and Klaus used his binding steel magic to make sure the mage won't go anywhere all freed and retreat as they took him as hostage and Asta used his blade to cut the door open making a new open door for themselves as they make all of themselves inside the chamber only surprised and got beamed their mood except for Yuno and (Y/n) on seeing all of the treasures inside the chamber as they conquer it.

"Hm,Yuno your grimoire is glowing."(Y/n) speak out as Yuno looked down just to see his grimoire glowing as he continue to walk wherever his foot taking him as (Y/n) follow behind him and then they stopped their tracks from a slim stall while there was a scroll on it.

"Go ahead and open it up,Yuno."(Y/n) said as Yuno nod his head while looking at her as he then open the scroll only to be engulf by sudden bright as Yuno saw that there was syllables written on it.

'What kinds of words are these?'Yuno thought and before (Y/n) with Klaus and Mimosa saw it the words on the scroll was all gone as Yuno fold and put it back.

"What did you do with it?"Klaus asked as Yuno shrugs.

"The words inside the scroll just disappear on its own."Yuno reply as Klaus only sighted and adjust his glasses.

"Don't touch anything again."Klaus said and with that him and Mimosa walk away as (Y/n) tap Yuno's shoulder.

"Sorry about that Yuno,I'll go look over there."(Y/n) said as Yuno shakes his head not minding about what happened as he follow (Y/n)'s figure all the way to the spot that she was after to.

'I wonder what's bothering me now..'

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

184K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
362K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
146K 4.6K 38
The legend goes, "It appeared as though humanity would be destroyed by the demon. But a single mage saved them all. His name was Lumiere Silvamillion...
50.6K 803 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...