Should I Or Should I Not [Tok...

By nymouy

"I died young and reincarnated into the manga Tokyo Revengers. Should I do something?" "Nah....I'll think abo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 26

1K 52 0
By nymouy

On the riverbank, Kasumi, Daisuke, Chifuyu, and Takemichi sat down; admiring the view in front of them.

" You guys have the fireworks ready?" Daisuke asked.

" Yeah...but why do we need fireworks?" Takemichi asked.

" Just to celebrate the new year~" Kasumi replied.

" And here are the fireworks~" Kasumi showed them cylindrical-shaped objects.

" Um...Kasumi.... that's Dynamite..." Chifuyu pointed out.

" What do you mean? This is fireworks," Kasumi replied.

" No... it's dynamite....look at its shape," Daisuke said.

" Huh? It's fireworks. I know how to read. It's written here F I R E W O R K," Kasumi held the object in front of her.

" And I know how to observe and read the details. It's dynamite. It has a cylindrical shape...I never seen any fireworks shaped like this," Daisuke argued.

" Fine...I will light it up. If it explodes it's dynamite. If it's not but sparks, it's fireworks," Kasumi sighed and lit four objects.

" Wait! What if it's Dynamite!!" Takemichi shouted.

" Oh," Kasumi tossed the four objects toward Daisuke.

" WHY YOU TOSS THESE TO ME??!!" Daisuke caught the objects.

" Since you want to prove these objects as Dynamite, then you should be the one holding this experiment," Kasumi replied.

" Like HELL!! You're also the one who wants to prove a point!!" Daisuke tossed the four lit objects. Kasumi, Daisuke, Takemichi, and Chifuyu had one lit object landed on their hand.

"Why did we get involved in this argument!!!!" Chifuyu and Takemichi shouted and tossed the lit objects toward Daisuke and Kasumi.

" Why are you tossing it to us!!!" Daisuke and Kasumi shouted and tossed the objects back.

The four lit objects were tossed around between the group.

After a few seconds, Kasumi ordered," throw them into the river!!!"

As the four were about to throw the lit object, a group of delinquents approached them.

" Change of plan!!" Kasumi, Daisuke, and Chifuyu shouted and threw them toward the group.

" Huh!!?" Takemichi stood in shock.

Kasumi took the lit objects from Takemichi and threw it toward the delinquents.

The four lit objects exploded.

" Wow....it really is Dynamite," Kasumi commented.

".....wait.... that's mean...I just got scammed!!!" Kasumi shouted.

" Yeah...talk about that later! We gotta go!!" Daisuke shouted as the four ran away from the scene.

The delinquents followed after them.

" Why are they chasing us!!" Takemichi shouted.

" Dunno. Blame it on Daisuke," Chifuyu replied.

" Huh?!!" Daisuke remarked.

" Pretty sure it's Daisuke's fault. " Kasumi said; causing irk marks to appear on Daisuke's cheek.

" Anyway, we gotta get away from them. They are closing on us," Chifuyu said.

" We'll split up, and meet at you know where," Kasumi said.

" Yeah!!" Daisuke and Chifuyu agreed.

" Where?" Takemichi asked causing the other three to look at him.

" Under the tree in the park!!" Chifuyu, Daisuke, and Kasumi said. Takemichi still has a question mark over his head.

" We split up on 1 2 3!!!" The four split their way.

Kasumi ran and jump over some benches. As she ran toward a pole where there are some strings attached to it, she took the strings. As the delinquents approached her, she slipped through the crowd and used the string to tangled the leg, arms, and torso of her opponents. When returning to the pole, she pulled the strings causing them to be trapped and dragged toward the pole.

Then five more delinquents approached her.

" You got to be kidding me!!" Kasumi started running toward the bridge. She stopped when reached the middle of the bridge for the delinquents surrounded her.

When noticing a familiar figure approaching the bottom of the bridge, she jumped over the fence," Chifuyu!!!"

Chifuyu recognized her voice. He sped up and jumped to catch her. Chifuyu held her close to his chest.

" That's dangerous!!! You're wearing a skirt!! What if I wasn't able to catch you!!!" Chifuyu scolded her.

" But you caught me~" Kasumi brushed Chifuyu's comments off.

After a few minutes, Daisuke and Takemichi approached them.

" So while we were running for our life, you two just have some romantic scene," Daisuke commented bluntly which caused Chifuyu and Kasumi to blush.

" What happened to him," Kasumi pointed toward Takemichi who was being carried by Daisuke.

" I met him on the way here. He fell down the stairs from exhaustion," Daisuke answered.

" Poor him," Kasumi and Chifuyu commented.

After a few minutes, they were able to get rid of the delinquents.

The four stopped and sat on a bench in a park, exhausted.

" Yay...we lost them," Kasumi spoke after catching her breath.

" Please explained to me why they are chasing after us," Takemichi asked.

" Asked him," Chifuyu and Kasumi pointed to Daisuke.

" Fine...they must be after me after I defeated their leader.... wait....maybe it's because I got some of their comrades sent to the hospital...." Daisuke tried to recall his memories.

" And there you go~" Kasumi sighed.

" Thanks to Daisuke, the day was ruined," Chifuyu sighed; causing irks mark on Daisuke's head.

" How about we make some cakes to eat at Daisuke's house," Kasumi recommended.

" Sound like a good idea~" Chifuyu and Takemichi agreed.

" Why at my place?" Daisuke asked.

" You ruin a peaceful day for us. You got to compensate for it," Kasumi answered as she and Chifuyu dragged him to his house. Takemichi followed alongside them.

At Daisuke's house

Chifuyu and Kasumi walked toward the kitchen and prepared the ingredients and supplies. Daisuke and Takemichi sat at the couch playing video games.

During this time, Daisuke kept asking Kasumi about the ingredients in the cake. After reaching a fine line of patience, Kasumi three a spatula toward Daisuke's head but Daisuke caught it. " Oi!! You almost made me lose the game!!"

" It wouldn't happen if you were to keep your mouth closed," Kasumi sighed and opened a drawer to find a new spatula but couldn't find a new one.

Out of all the things, do they have to have a scarse spatula.....

" Oi!! Give the spatula back to me," Kasumi said.

" No way, I can't risk you damaging this spatula," Daisuke ignored Kasumi.

Kasumi got irritated and walked toward Daisuke to snatch it out of his hand. Daisuke took the spatula away.

Kasumi tackled Daisuke on the couch trying to get the spatula but Daisuke held it away from her grasp.

Takemichi sat and watched. ' I have never seen them act like this.... they are usually serious and composed'

Out of jealousy, Chifuyu took the spatula from Daisuke's grasped, " Kasumi...I got the spatula, let's get this cake done."

" Hai~" Kasumi got up and walked toward the kitchen with Chifuyu.

After the cake was baked and decorated, the four split it and ate while chattering about trivial things.

Suddenly, the front door opened revealing Daisuke's parents and a 2-year-old child.

" Oh~ I didn't know you are in the house Daisuke...you invited some friends too~ nice to meet you~" Mrs.Takara greeted with a smile.

" Nice meeting you too~" Chifuyu and Takemichi replied.

" Who's the child?" Daisuke asked bitterly.

" Oh, she's your new adopted sister. You know we're busy raising her in Kyoto for around 2 years since she was born," Mr. Takara answered.

" I see...you ignored your own child for most of his life but be there for someone who's not blood-related...." Daisuke uttered bitterly and walked upstairs toward his room.

" Daisuke....." Kasumi can only watch Daisuke walking toward his room.

" I think you three better go. Thanks for being there for my son," Mrs. Takara replied softly with a hint of sadness.

The three nodded and walked out of the house.

" Kasumi....do you know about this?" Chifuyu asked.

" I...I never asked him about it since he's sensitive about it...I never really know much about what's going on inside that household...." Kasumi replied.

Did I put a burden on Daisuke.....too...

"Um...this is my way back home...see you at the meeting, bye" Takemichi spoke. 

Takemichi then walked back to his house. After splitting ways, Kasumi and Chifuyu wandered around the park. Trying to cheer Kasumi up, Chifuyu took her to an arcade where they played many games before the Toman meeting started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 26.2K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
10.8K 391 33
What would you do if you were to be sent to the past? But what if it wasn't your past? What if you were reborn in 1990, in Tokyo Revengers? But not...
86.2K 2.5K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...
194K 8.7K 94
[Various!Tokyo Revengers x reader/Oc] I was given another chance... I won't waste this life like the other two, I won't let them die in front of my e...