Nothing's Over (IPY: Book 2)

Da SolidInspirit0809

Myungsoo and Sun-ji made it as an idol under Woolim Entertainment. They have been lovers since high school u... Altro

Prologue
1. This isn't the END
2. Emptiness
3. Project with Krystal
4. Meeting Zea:5
5. We're in Trouble
6. The Breakup
7. Confession?
8. It's Really Over
9. Confusing
10. Let's Go Dream Team
11. Bad News
12. Funeral
Author's Note
13. Serious Talk
14. I Miss You
15. Escape from Reality
16. Heartaches
17. Truth Untold
18. Art of Sacrifice
19. Art of Sacrifice (2)
ATTENTION!
21. What now?
22. Back to Reality
23. Normal life
24. Positive
25. Decisions
TRAILER!!!!
26. Why?
27. This can't be!
28. Art of Forgiveness
29. I do
Special Chapter 1: Chaotic Wedding Day
Special Chapter 2: I'm Ready
Special Chapter: Happy Ever After
New Book
Announcement
!! New Story !!

20. Moving on? I don't think so

1.5K 70 9
Da SolidInspirit0809

Sun-ji's POV

"So... How's life?" Gino asked me after giving me a beer in can then he sat beside me. Tasha is grilling meat.

They invited me to have dinner with them in their house so here we are right now in their backyard.

"Good. Never been better after leaving showbizness," I chuckled after.

"I'm not asking about your previous career. I'm asking about your life with Myungsoo," he asked. He's giving me a serious stare when I looked at him.

I remained silent and just played with the beer in can on my hands.

"What happened to both of you?" he sincerely asked.

I sadly chuckled. "I honestly don't know too. It just happened so fast."

He drank from his drink and looked at me. "I can't believe that you two are over. Everyone from our batch are expecting that you two are going to end up together soon. You know, I mean tie the knot," he sighed.

"I remember your favorite line whenever I fight Myungsoo," he added.

"'Want to end up in the guidance?'" we said in unison and chuckled after. (Those who've read book one will remember this line)

"Good old days," he said and sighed.

"Indeed," I agreed and downed my beer. "So how's married life? Never thought that you two will end up together."

"Me either," he said and we both chuckled. "It all happened so fast too. It's just that one day, I felt sparks whenever I see her," he said while staring at Tasha.

"You know, she's so lucky to have you," I sincerely said.

He downed his beer and looked at me. "I know right," he said and we both chuckled.

"Meat is ready!" Tasha called out.

Gino and I stood up from where we are sitting and went to the dinning set that Tasha prepared here on their backyard. We are about to dig in the food when my phone rang. It's Hyena eonni.

"Ne, eonni?" I said as I answered the call.

"Is Myungsoo there?" she asked and I can hear panic in her voice.

"Myungsoo? No. Why would he be here? He doesn't know where I am."

Hyena eonni's answering breath echoed down my phone line like a gasp. "The thing is... he's missing."

"What??!" I shouted as I stood up which made Gino and Tasha look at me.

"Sungyeol called me just a minute ago asking if I saw Myungsoo. He said that he went out this morning to look for you but until now he's not yet back," she said which made me panic.

I pulled my phone away from my face and looked at Gino and Tasha. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

"Is everything okay? What happened to Myungsoo?" Gino asked.

"He's missing," I said and I heard my voice slightly cracked.

"Go now. Call us if you already found him," Tasha said. I excused myself and went out to find Myungsoo.

"Eonni, are you still there?" I asked as I bring my phone back on my ear. I am now walking fast down the street from Tasha's house.

"Yes, I'm still here."

"Did you already try calling him?" I worriedly asked.

"Yes, we all did but his phone is off."

"Where did they start finding him? Did they already search for him in our company's building? He might just be in their practice room. How about their dorm building? He might just be in the rooftop. In the café? He might just-"

"Sun-ji calm down," she cut me off then I heard myself let out a soft sob. Am I crying? I'm crying now. Gosh! I hope Myungsoo is alright.

"We'll find him. Don't worry," she pacified me.

I wiped my tears using the back of my hand. "I'll hang up now eonni. I'll go look for him too. Call me if there's any news about him," then I ended the call.

I started to search for him in our company building but he's not there. Some of the staff are also panicking upon Myungsoo disappearing. I went to the places where I know he can be but he's not there. My worry for him is starting to grow. Then I thought of the place where we always go. Our secret place.

"The beach," I gasped and immediately went there and I was right.

He's here. Lying on the sand, bottles of soju surround him.

I immediately run to him. "Myungsoo, are you alright?" I worriedly asked.

"Sun-ji..." he babbled. He's drunk. Tears fell from his eyes and that broke my heart. I cupped his cheek and stared at his pale face.

"I'm here. I'm here now," I whispered. He moved his hand and I flinched when he held my hand that is on his cheek. His hands are ice cold.

"It's freezing here. Let's get you home," I said and helped him up but he remained lying on the sand.

"Stay. Please stay with me," he pleaded with his eyes still close.

I sat beside him and stayed with him but after minutes, it's starting to get colder. "Myungsoo, let's go. You'll catch a cold if we'll stay here." I helped him up and this time, he did not opposed.

Instead of hailing for a cab, I called Tasha to pick us up. I don't want anyone to know where we are because for sure we'll be in tabloids if that happens.

"I'm really sorry to disturb both of you. I just don't know who I can ask for help," I told them when they arrived.

"It's definitely alright. Here, let me help you," Gino said and helped me assist Myungsoo towards their parked car.

Tasha opened the door for us and we immediately put Myungsoo inside. Gino went to the driver seat while I sat beside Myungsoo at the back seat.

"How is he?" Tasha asked as she turned to face me.

"Totally wasted," Gino answered for me and starts the car.

"Sun-ji..." Myungsoo babbled my name once again and rest his head on my shoulder. I saw that Gino and Tasha looked at us through the rare mirror.

"So... Where are we going to drop him off?" Gino asked while focused on the road.

"Their dorm," I told him the address. We were shocked when we arrived there. A lot of reporters already swarmed around the building.

"What now?" Tasha worriedly looked at me.

I thought for a second. Where should I bring him? I can't just get out of the car and walk pass these reporters. I can't leave him in our company building because I'm sure a lot of reporters gathered there as well.

"Uhm, let's just go to my apartment," I said and told Gino the address.

-----------------

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Gino asked after helping me lay down Myungsoo on my bed.

"Yeah. You two can go now. You've been a great help. Thank you so much and I'm sorry to disturb you both," I said while walking them towards the door.

"Eeii.. It's fine. Besides, you two helped us a lot before. We are just trying to repay your kindness," Tasha smiled.

"We'll get going now. You really sure you'll be okay?" Gino asked again and I nodded.

I went back inside and gather all the things I need for Myungsoo after making sure that Tasha and Gino drove safely. I wiped his skin with warm towel. I had difficulty doing it for he keeps on moving.

"Hold still," I scolded him but what he did is pull me closer to him. Even though he's drunk he's still strong that I fell on his chest.

"Why did you leave? Don't you love me anymore?" He asked. I remained my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"It's for the best," I whispered and a tear fell from my eye.

I lay down beside him, my head still resting on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I snuggle closer and cried my eyes out.

I missed him so much. I wish time will move back to the time when we were still high school. When problems can be resolved by just a simple talk. Now all I can do is to cry. I cried and cried until I drift to sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

38.9K 1.4K 30
[Myungsoo&Jiyeon Fanfiction....] I'm 18 years old normal girl. I have a very difficult life which I hate the most. It's because my parents fought alm...
10.7K 722 46
What happens when two idols fell for each other? Career or Love? If you really love me, you will let me go ~ Oh Hayoung We will overcome all this...
4.6K 298 30
Being an Idol and a leader, Kim Sungkyu never had the time to date anyone despite his age. Thanks to the boys (Infinite), he met an angel that will c...
48.2K 1.5K 25
Min Jung (you) and Myungsoo have known each since they were kids.. what happens if their parents have decided to have fixed marriage for the two? Wil...