Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

Traitor part three

2K 64 47
By Author-kun77

These things used to come out daily...

Ochako stepped out of shower, water dripping from her body splashed on the ground below her. She grabbed her towel and dried herself before wrapping it around herself and heading back to her room. After her training she took a shower which really soothed her.

Once she got completely dried and dressed herself, she noticed that the time was past 3. Meaning that her fellow classmates were probably already back at the dorms by now.

It didn't take long before she heard a knock on her door. Ochako got up from her bed, and to her surprise she saw all of her girlfriends, and Iida and Kirishima as well.

" Ochako. May we come in?" Mina asked with a very sorry looking expression on her face.

" Sure. Be careful, I just showered and the floor may be wet" She let them in, and something told her that this was not going to be a wonderful conversation.

" Ochako first off, I want to say sorry about earlier in the classroom. I really shouldn't have pushed you so hard." She bowed her head in sorrow.

" Please don't worry about it Mina, I-i shouldn't have snapped like that as well. I'm just under a lot of stress" This conversation was already making her feel uncomfortable.

"Uraraka, we are all concerned about you. We have said that in the past, but lately we feel like it's gotten even worse." Iida spike up next.

"If there's something else that's troubling you, or if something happened recently, we want to know so we can help. We're your friends" Asui was next.

"Nothing has happened, and also I honestly want to be left alone for the n-

"Sorry Ochako. But we already decided, you need a good night out. In fact I think we all could use one so we invited the whole class to go out tonight!" Momo interrupted her.

Ochako sighed as she knew there was no way out of this one. Maybe she was just overacting. She didn't want to push her friends away and she did need to move on from Izuku and a fun night could help with that, even for one night.

"All right I'll go." She agreed to go out with them in hopes of feeling better.

"Great! Also we didn't mention this, but we're also giving you a makeover! Girls!" All the girls all pulled out some makeup, clothes, hair brushes, and several other things to get her ready. Ochako wasn't huge on makeup, she didn't mind it, but she had a feeling that this was going to be overkill.

"C'mon Iida let's go tell the others" Kirishima grabbed his arm and led him out of the room so the girls could get to work on her.

*Meanwhile

Izuku looked at the mirror as he placed a band-aid on his cheek where there was a cut that seemed to be getting infected.

"Hey Deku~" Toga poked her head through the door and walked in the room with her knife in one hand with fresh blood on it.

Izuku didn't say anything as he applied another bandage to another cut near his eye.

"Hmph! Fine ignore me. Looks like you're going to miss her" As she nearly walked out, knife flew right by her getting stuck in the wall right beside her.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked now facing her with his eyes unseeable due to his hair growing out.

"Hehe wouldn't you like to know. I don't even think I'm supposed to say , and I think I've already been a naughty girl enough for one day" She brought her knife to her lips and licked a little blood off.

Izuku rammed his fist into the mirror shattering it. He picked up a piece of the broken glass and put it right at her neck cutting her skin a bit with his own fist bleeding while grabbing her shoulder with his other hand.

Toga didn't even react, she just smiled at him as he held the glass at her throat in anger.

"Hmm. You know this reminds me of the day that you came here. I was the one who brought you, only this time I was the one holding the weapon" She laughed a little bit as she used her finger to touch some of the blood that was going down her neck.

"Shut up!.. just tell me what you meant by miss her or else!" His eyes showed that he was serious, even if his hands were shaking.

" I'm not quite sure I remember... Oh now I do! A little birdie informed us minutes ago that our love was spotted boarding a train with lots a lots of friends! Seem to be heading to a particular restaurant. I think it was the one you all went to when you graduated to the second Year. " She explained, her smile never leaving as she felt her heart race.

Izuku's grip got tighter. " Tomura. What is he planning to do with her?" He asked fearing the worst.

"Nothing at all. As a matter of fact, he doesn't even know. Just me and you. A secret between us. And the little birdie, but that-

Izuku let her go and threw the glass down on the ground and walked out of the room. He had a idea and this was his opportunity.

"Where you going? You're not supposed to leave without permission" Toga followed him as she was interested.

"I got something to take care. And as long as you give me permission it's fine" He walked into a room and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and Toga couldn't help but giggle at his words.

"True. And I'm very interested. Of course you will be tracked and still heard you know. I would also suggest getting back before Tomura does, he's not in a good mood today. " She licked off the blood from her neck then placed the tracker and wire inside of his skin so he couldn't take it out.

Izuku grabbed his outfit and left afterwards.

*Meanwhile

Ochako looked out of the window on train, watching as rain poured down from the clouds. It summed up her emotions perfectly right about now.

She barely spoke a word, only talking when she was talked to and all those conversations led nowhere.

Even when they arrived, she didn't talk much despite everyone else was being so cheerful which only made her worse.

'What the hell am I doing? They all brought me out here to have fun. I know I'm not the only one suffering, but I'm the one who loved him. But I should at least try to have fun' She thought as she poked her spaghetti repeatedly.

"Ochako! Here!" Mina slid down a her a drink which seemed like a wine or something

"M-mina we aren't ol-

"It's nothing like that, it's just a Shirley temple which is completely alcoholic free. Give it a try!" Some of the her classmates also looked her way. Ochako wasn't entirely sure about this, but she was here to have fun so damn it all! She picked it up put the cup to her lips, drinking a good amount.

"Mmmm! It taste good!" She was surprised by the taste.

"Of course!...wait. I can't remember if that was a Shirley temple, or a bloody temple." Mina put a finger to her cheek.

"MINA!" She yelled and most of the classmates just laughed from her reaction.

" Don't worry Ochako, she was just joking!" Toru spoke up because Mina was too busy laughing.

Because everyone else was laughing and having a good time, she laughed a little herself. For the first time in months she felt happy, and it was nice to know she still has plenty of friends and nothing would stop her from enjoying this time with everyone.

* Two hours later.

" MAN THAT WAS AMAZING!" Kirishima yelled as they left the place.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU'RE BEING TOO DAMN LOUD!" Bakugo screamed even louder at him.

"Dudes chill! My ears hurt from you two!" Kaminari had his hands on his ears that hurt a bit from the two's shouting.

"Ugh...i-i feel sick." Iida leaned on a wall outside as they walked, feeling not right.

"I think you had way too many Shirley temples yourself Iida. Even if it's not even alcoholic." Ochako gave him a pat on the back to try to help him which he appreciated.

" That was pretty fun though. We need to come out and do more stuff like this more often!" Mina had her hand pumped into the air.

"Agreed! " Toru came behind Mina and gave her a friendly hug.

After a few more minutes of chats and walking, Ochako remembered something.

"Ah dang it I left my purse back at the restaurant!" She was in such a good mood now that she must have forgot.

" I can come with you" Momo offered to go back with her.

"Nah I'll be fine, you guys go on ahead I'll catch up!" She turned and bolted all the way back to the restaurant to get her purse back. It was sitting in a chair at the table she and her friends were at. After picking it up she left the restaurant once again. Sadly the rain began to pick up again.

' I wish I brought an umbrella' She thought as she walked forward and it didn't take long for it to go away.

Only the rain went away from where she was standing next to a crosswalk. Above her was an umbrella.

"Hey" Oh no. It couldn't be. The one thing she wanted to avoid. She silently prayed to God that it wasn't as she turned around.

It was Izuku.

"Hey Urar-

He got a quick fist to the stomach making him grab it in pain. Ochako turned to run but Izuku quickly grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground.

"Uraraka please just listen to me!" He begged of her. She responded by trying to sweep his leg, which he jumped over.

He was going to have to fight a bit to get her to listen to him it seems. It already hasn't started the way he wanted it to.

"I told you before Midoryia. If I ever saw you again, I won't hold back!" She quickly got up and threw a lunch at him which he blocked using his arm. She tried to thrust her knee against him but he blocked that with his other arm. So instead she then headbutted him in the nose sending him back a bit.

Izuku rubbed his nose as he felt a bit of pain, but Ochako quickly charged at him throwing another punch. Izuku hand enough and he knew he didn't have much time. He ducked her punch, grabbed her neck, and forced her down a alleyway before pushing her up against the wall. But he only out enough force to hold her there, not to cause her any pain.

"You ready to listen?" He asked as he held her in place.

She shook her head and tried kicking at him to no avail. " I told you Midoryia!  You're a villain now, any past relationships we had don't matter anymore! And I also told you I wouldn't hold back!" She kept punching and kicking at him trying to get him to let go.

"You don't mean any of that. Not one word for even a second" He looked deep in her eyes as he spoke.

"And what makes you think that!? Huh?!" She felt so much of her emotions start to come face.

"The fact that you haven't used your quirk. If you really don't care about our past relationship, or if you really weren't holding back you would have used it by now. " He explained and Ochako stopped kicking.

"...I hate you" She couldn't even look him in the eye, she was so pissed at him for everything.

" I'm sorry. But I don't believe that either... let me guess, you haven't even told anyone, not even Bakugo or a hero that you saw me. Have you?" He asked to which Ochako didn't respond.

"Regardless, I just want you to listen to me . Five minutes. And if you still feel the way you do now, I promise I won't ever come to you again. Just five minutes" He knew he had less than that, but he really needed this conversation.

Ochako looked at him as she thought for a bit before deciding. "You get three. You here for even a second more and I scream for help " She sorta agreed to his terms. Izuku put her down on the ground and let go of her body.

"Thank you. Now I need to ask you something." He got much closer to her.

"What?" Ochako was still very annoyed by his presence.

He suddenly grabbed her hands.

"Do you still love me?" He asked very seriously as he stared into her eyes.

Ochako was taken aback by this question. She thought he was going to ask her to come be a villain with her again.

"Do you love me Uraraka? I want an honest answer, it's drove me nuts to think that you might truly hate me. And... I'm sorry about what I've put you through. But deep down, can you really hate me?" He asked once again and he waited for a response.

Ochako started to cry. Things were just so complicated, she felt so much pain, sorrow, and sadness.

But deep down, she knew how she felt about him.

" You're a Villain. You're my enemy. I've seen the reports and news about you stealing, taking hostages, and breaking other criminals out of jail. And not only that you betrayed your friends, your mother, your school, heros, All might...and me. Every bone in my body should be filled with nothing but hate and disgust for you...and yet not a single one does" As she talked more tears began to fall. Izuku himself was now crying with her.

"Mi... Deku... I love you. I love you so much and no matter what you do I can't change that. It doesn't matter to me if you're a villain, it doesn't matter you've done crimes. It doesn't even matter that you broke my trust. I don't believe that's you! You're my sweet, kind, nerd Deku. That's who I fell in love with, and that's who I believe is still you. Deku. Please. Come back to U.A. Come back to Bakugo, Iida, your mom, and me. Please" Her tears were all over the place and her heart felt like it couldn't take anymore as she let out how she truly felt.

Izuku couldn't take it anymore himself. He grabbed he shoulders and he placed her in a big hug which she immediately accepted and hugged him back, crying into his chest. She missed him so much.

After about a minute of hugs Ochako got off his chest but didn't break their hold on each other. She looked up into his eyes, and they were completely full of guilt and love. Without thinking she rammed her lips into his, and he kissed back as the rain poured heavily on them.

Izuku reached up to her cheek and tucked a strand of hair hair behind her ear and deepened the kiss. He missed her so so much and he never thought he would get to kiss her again after the last time at her room.

Ochako placed her tounge inside of his mouth which he glady accepted and they wrestled around for a bit before breaking it up, both of them now taking deep breaths but still holding each other in their arms.

Izuku felt his phone buzz right then. He fished it out of his pocket to see a message from Toga telling him time was about up.

Izuku let go of Ochako's body, though he kept her hand in his hand.

"Deku." She didn't want him to leave her again.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. I love you Uraraka" He took his other hand and placed in her hers. She felt something being placed in her hand.

When Izuku let go, she noticed it was a slip of paper.

"Deku what i-

She immediately got punched hard in the stomach, knocking out the air out of her and making her fall towards the ground, with Izuku grabbing her before she could make contact.

'Sorry Ochako... I couldn't let you say anything about the note, else they would have heard you say that. ' Despite having a good reason to knock her out, it didn't make him feel any better. He leaned her against the wall, took her phone, and dialed 911.

He gave her a kiss before on the cheek before heading back to the villain's lair. He was already late and he knew he was going to need more bandages later.

"DEKU!" Ochako shouted as she woke up. First thing she noticed that she wasn't in the alleyway anymore, she was in a hospital bed. The note was still in her hands.

The door to the room opened and a doctor walked in with a clipboard.

" Hello Ms Uraraka. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked as she took a seat next to the bed.

" Uh my stomach feels a bit sore, but fine. What happened?" Ochako tried but she couldn't remember anything past seeing the note Izuku placed in her hand.

" You were attacked, though strangely the heros said that you weren't hurt much. Also nothing seems to have been stolen so whoever did it didn't want to hurt or steal from you. They brought you here as a precaution, and if you please fill this out you can leave" The doctor handed her the clipboard and left to check out some other patients while Ochako worked on.

But before that she quickly unfolded the note. It said: " Ochako it's me. Hopefully I got this to you in time. One of the people who was watching me didn't put a camera on so they didn't see anything, only heard. So if you tried to say anything about this note when, and hopefully I did, give it you you I likely knocked you out. Sorry If so, but I couldn't let them hear. I want to let you know I'm not doing this because I want to. In fact I don't, I hate it where I am. I'm being forced to do this. I miss you. I miss my mom , all might, Kacchan, everyone. " Ochako started to tear up as she read. She felt so relieved.

"They have several hostages, one of which was already killed because I said I wouldn't cooperate." The note was flipped over so she could continue reading. " If I don't do what they want they may kill more. I haven't killed anyone yet, hardly harmed anyone physically, but I still fear I may have to one day. I don't want that. But I'm going to find a way out. Please don't tell anyone, just give this to all might. I gotta go, on my way to see you. I love you, even if you don't" With that the note ended.

The door to the room opened back up.

"Ms are you- are you alright!?" She noticed that Ochako was crying and smiling happily.

Once she signed everything and left Ochako placed the note in her pocket as she began to walk back to the school.

'Deku hold on. I'm going to save you!' She thought as she was now filled with determination to save him.

I really hate when a manga is announced in my country, only for it to be digitally only with no physical release.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 267 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’† 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’Žπ’π’—π’†π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 β™‘ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ β™‘ 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” π’˜π’‚π’” οΏ½...
26.9K 460 31
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
16.8K 355 41
X reader one shot stuff from my tumblr herofics. Check out my other books too! If you want to read more of my stuff go check out my tumblr "herofics"...
34.3K 437 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...