"When Shadows Collide" (Book...

De roses1088

Elijah Gabriel a rich CEO of the Trimix Lycan Industry. A gold and white fur wolf met his mate at the age of... Mai multe

A/N:
Main Characters:
Prologue:
Ch.1-The Kirigun
Ch.2- First Glance
Ch. 3-New life
Chapter 4. Brother
Ch. 5- Almost
Ch. 6- Found You
Ch. 7- Type and Nikolai
Ch. 8- With you
Ch. 9- Danger
Ch.10- Marquise and Blade
Ch.11- First blood.
Ch.12- Not yet
Ch.13-Puzzle
Ch.14- Max
Ch. 15- Reminiscenes
Ch-16. Claimed
Ch.17- envy
Ch.18-My Mate
Ch.19- Dylan
Ch. 20-his ability
Ch.21- the last mission
Ch.22- Proposal
Ch.23- Thanya's Anger
Ch. 24-Truth Part 1
Ch.25- Truth part 2
Ch. 26- Questions
Ch.27- Marquise
Ch.28- Decision
Ch.29- Heart's desire
Ch.30- Abduct
Ch.31- Captain Type
Ch.32- Their Wolves
Ch.34-Sarawat's Wolf
Ch.35-Stay
Ch.36-Type's Darkness
Ch.37-Type's Darkness 2
Ch.38- Keeping Marquis
Ch.39 Preparation
Ch.40- The Attack
Ch.41- Nikolai's cry
Ch.42-Goodbyes
Ch.43-Goodbyes prt 2
Ch.44 (special chapter)
Special Chapter (Eli & Nik)
Epilogue

Ch.33-Their wolves 2

736 81 26
De roses1088

A/N; just a slight twist.

*********

White papers, CDs, and photos scattered on the open space of the living room inside the Kirigun's mansion. With the heavy breathing and sweat piling onto their foreheads, Areyah and the other guardians collect the papers and arrange them based on the dates stated on each page.

Tharn and Type checking all the photos, while the others waiting for the final call. Nikolai put the three recorders that they found inside the box with numbers indicate on each of them.  As Type took a deep sigh, they knew they are ready to try to solve the puzzle and unfold the truth about their wolves.

"Each photo has a date on the lower left, with words written at the back that stated what it is. Mr. Reed did a good job of keeping this. " Tharn said as he pick one of the photos and show it to everyone. "Subject 033, a gray wolf with pale yellow eyes, loses his wolf after a few strikes. " Tharn read the message that written behind the photo that he picked.

The photo showed a young man curling up, his knees almost touch his chin and he is fully naked. He looked dead to them, his left arm hanging weakly on the table and the number is shown on his left arm below his armpit like a tattoo.

"033? " Cirrus said the number again with a crease on his forehead.

Everyone looks at him in confusion when he rolled up the sleeve of his white fitted T-shirt on his left arm and lift it to show them the number that almost faded.

The young boy lying dead in the photo is Cirrus.

A gasp was heard while the others look at him with wide eyes.

"What does the word 'strike' means? " Thanya asked while she look at her fathers.

"His body is clean, there is no sign of getting hit or tortured. " Lhong chirp in as he cracks his knuckle because of nervous feeling.

Type pick another photo...

Everyone became silent as he glance at Boat, the number tattooed on Boat's neck is visible to everyone, and the same number was written on the person in the picture in the same spot. His neck!

"Subject 038, brown wolf with brown almond eyes. Wolf not found? " Type glance at his friend, he picks up another photo and his confusion grew when all the message stated the 'wolf not found' words.

Boat took the picture from Type, there he saw himself lying naked, above the metal table with his hand and feet tied up. He is unconscious for his eyes are closed and his neck showed the number clearly.

"Why does the number written on different parts of your body? " Elijah asked as he watches his uncles checking the picture one by one.

Tine's number is on his leg, Sarawat is on the nape, Lhong is on the chest, Win on his leg and Dylan's picture showed his number on his thigh, while Leo and Fiat were on their wrist.

"I thought this number is just part of the military kinks, I didn't expect that it is a sign of their evil deed. " Leo gritted his teeth that he almost growls.

"Our wolves not found except Cirrus. My wolf is a brown color wolf that mixes with a white pattern, with grey eyes. I can't believe this! Did we lose our wolves just like that? " Sarawat exclaimed in frustration.

Tine look at him and smiled and reach his hand, squeezing it gently to help him calm down.

"Do you have tattooed number Type? " Lhong asked smiling.

"Where? I don't saw any in your body, we even took a bath together and naked, when we are still at the milita- " Cirrus bites his lips when he heard Tharn's growling at him.

Everyone presses their lips to suppress their laughs.

"It's behind my ear, it's 00, " Type answered directly.

Silent followed,

They can almost hear the beating of their hearts, the breathing of some that became shallow while the others are fast.

The silence broke when Nikolai pressed one of the recorders.

"General Coinin and de Silva told me that I am relieved from my position, my service is no longer needed. They asked me to make a final report for the final batch and I did.

The last batch didnt make it and died together with their wolves, without the blood of the subject 00, all turn out to be a failure.

As I write my final report and take off my white gown as a symbol of my position as a wolfhound hunter, I decided to betray them.

The last batch indeed died and the experiment failed but the experiment that receive the blood of subject 00 didn't lose their wolves.

It's weird to say, but their wolves are gone even before they receive the strike.

I'm sorry to all wolf kind! Humans are the worst creature on earth.

Subject 00 Type Natharine Thiwat, your blood caged those wolves into the abyss of darkness.

The soft cry was heard when Nikolai sob as he heard his father's voice. Elijah is quick to grab his mate and pull him to his chest for a tight hug.

The deafening silence swallowed them again with a soft sniffle from Nikolai.

Type presses his lips tightly while looking down to stop himself from crying. He can't look into the eyes of his comrade. He is afraid of the possible hate that he might see from their eyes.

"I know what's running into that brain of yours, Captain! I'm telling you, you receive the most torturous experiment, we have no right to complain or to hate you. We are all victims here! " Sarawat said, biting his lips while taking a deep breath.

"Our wolves are not dead, we just need to find a way on how to summon them again! " Cirrus stated while walking back and forth to calm himself.

"Why are you smiling Win? " Lhong asked.

"I don't know, I get happy and excited after knowing that we have a wolf. I... my heart won't stop beating crazily. " Win stated that made everyone laugh.

At least the heavy tension started to subside.

"They don't hate me! " Type said on his mind.

"They don't! And I'm happy for you sweetheart. " Tharn answered. Type look at him in surprise but smiled lovingly after he realized that their mind link is open.

"We need to find out what this 'strike' means, and about your wolves. Someone will help us on how to free them. " Areyah glances at Nikolai who still leaning on Elijah's arm with eyes closed.

"Why don't we start talking about the truth first Guardians? " Type's voice was heard, it sounds primal and challenging, stern and clear.

Areyah, Lucas, and Pharm meet his eyes and nod for agreement.

**********

The group took their position to their most comfortable, the guardians standing in front of the other guardian's look like a defendant ready to receive their sentences.

Taking a deep breath, the guardians glances at each other, waiting for Areyah to say the words first.

"You are the chosen, Type! " Areyah said calmly but her lips are quivering.

Type look at her directly.

"I know that! we all know that! Isn't that the reason why you became my guardians? " Type replied with the same calmness but everyone can sense the restlessness from the Captain.

"I mean, the immortal chose... the last chosen for the wolf kind. " Areyah stare at him, expecting a shock reaction from Type but she's the one who got surprised. Type is calm and staring intently at her.

"We are afraid that our kinds will no longer be known for the wolf clan if you succeed to gain your immortality. Our service will no longer be needed and we will vanish. " Lucas explained as he lower his head to avoid Tharn's glaring eyes.

"I didn't know that guardians have selfishness hidden in their nature. " Thanya snap out and rolled her eyes while smirking.

"We are sorry Type, we didn't know that after we hide the truth and compel your ability to reach immortality we open the gates of vile chances for the Ultima. " Areyah explained further.

Type is just listening to them, the others weighing the tension that might start to arise anytime.

"You just don't give the ultima a chance to do their evilness, but you let the chosen caged my wolf. " Nikolai said softly but that was heard by everyone.

The reaction on their faces is more in confusion than surprise.

Type turn around to look at Nikolai but the young man didn't know that he said the words out loud. He still leaning on his mate's chest but unaware of the eyes that stare at him.

"What did you say Nik? " Type asked with puzzlement written on his face.

Nikolai lifts his head and meets Type's eyes, the two stares at each other for quite a minute until Nikolai back to his senses and looks at everyone with wide eyes.

"I didn't say that loud right? " Nikolai said almost a whisper but the expressions written on everyone's faces tells him that he indeed said the words out loud.

"Tell me Nik! What do you mean I caged your wolf? " Type said as he walks towards Nikolai to hold his hand.

Nikolai's breathing became uneven, he look at Type with tears streaming on his cheek.

"Marquise... Marquise told me that he is not my wolf. My wolf is an omega but he was caged because your blood didn't reach immortality. He will only be freed if you succeed in defeating your darkness. " Nikolai explained, his eyes fixed on the floor.

Elijah wanted to take his mate and pull him away from everyone but Type pull him into a tight hug and buried Nikolai's face on his chest.  The heavy breathing is evident as they watch Nikolai's shoulder going up and down.

Type's eyes flutter as he tried his best to suppress his cry. He looks at the guardians with hate but bites his lips to control his anger.

"Bring him to your room son! " Type asked Elijah and motioned him to go, he waited until Elijah and Nikolai disappeared then he face the guardians with a cold stoic face.

"Tell me! Tell me how to clean up all the mess that you've caused? Do you see me as a demon that has the willingness to abandon his people?   Or you don't just trust me enough that I could kill you now? " Type look at them in rage.

The guardians look at him terrified even his brothers became stiff as they look at Type fuming in anger.

"Sweetheart!" Tharn's voice croaked, he is prepared to stop his mate if ever Type attacks the guardians.

"Papa, calm down! " Thanya tried her best to be calm but her heart pounded like crazy.

The guardians fell to their knees and show their necks to submit. Their eyes closed as a sign of willingness to die, but the trembling body and quivering lips is proof of fear towards the chosen.

"Tell me, Areyah! and don't make me repeat my question...what is missing that we messed up this big? " Type said as he stands in front of the kneeling guardians.

"Taming the soul, Marquise is your second wolf! " Areyah answered with fear, with her quivering lips she was able to meet the eyes of her chosen.

Type loses his cool and shifted into his wolf.

Raven howls in front of them with anger and disappointment.

*******

A/N: Hi guys, so another twist of the story and I honestly don't know when I'll be able to finish this. Hope you are still enjoying the story so far, and still patiently waiting for my updates.

Thank you, everyone! for the love and support, I promised you will never get disappointed with this story. So, please hang in there. See you at the next chapter. ❤❤❤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.1K 231 51
Vladimir has suffered but he is past it all. He is happy with what he has and loves his friends as his own family. Luther is a future alpha. Him and...
8.9K 436 61
More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the triplet Alphas: Godric, Griffin, and Gabriel...
62.4K 4.4K 62
𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑿𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕,𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉�...
54.6K 3.3K 27
Sean Romanoff. Left all that he knew behind, to start a new life. To be who he desperately desired to be. To free himself from the shackles of a cur...