run away | manjiro sano

By kkaitooo

"๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž." ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
End

Chapter 18

2.6K 64 93
By kkaitooo

(a/n: words in bold font is in english language,words in normal are Japanese language)

Third Person

The h/c colored girl woke up,her head in pain. She groaned as she sat,she adjusts her eyes and saw that she was in a hospital,she looked at her surroundings and saw a dextrose on her hand.

"what happened..?" She asks herself. No one was there and she was scared to call someone. She stayed in her position waiting for someone to come in.

The door suddenly opens,revealing an average height man who had brunette hair.

"you're awake y/n!" The man hugs her,making her yelp.
"dad?"
"yes!! I've miss you so much.."
"dad!" She hugged him tightly,missing the man's embrace. Tears started to form on her eyes,but it was not because of pain,it was for joy.

The man and the h/c haired girl catched up as they eat her favourite snack, dorayaki. As she ate the last one,she remembered a very special person to her.

"dad... where's mikey?"
"hm? who's that?" Her dad says.
"oh... he's my boyfriend."
"ahh..i see. He hasn't visited you at least once,y/n." That made the girl's eyes widen. Is there something wrong?Did she do something wrong?
"what?"

Her dad sighed as he sat on the chair near Y/n's bed,and explained everything.

"he met up with me and told me the truth. He said he likes someone else." The girl's heart shattered. How,how could her first love cheat on her? is it because she yelled at him on the fight? was she not enough? Tears formed on her eyes as she remembers everything they did together,the memories,does that mean she's out of toman now?

"shh...its okay. you dont deserve him." Her dad comforts her.

Sooner,the girl's dad had to go to work,leaving her alone in her hospital room again. The doctor checked up on her and said that she'll be out of the hospital in a few days. Her dad also explained that they will go back to America once she got out of the hospital,which she couldn't do anything and just agreed to the man.

She wondered why Hina wasn't visiting her,maybe she already did. The girl thought. Her eyes were puffy from crying since her dad told her everything. Mikey was everything to her.

She remained sat on her bed,hugging her knees as sobs filled the room. She couldn't stop crying,did she really love him that much? She's such an idiot for falling in love with someone like him,why can't she just live a normal life?She thought he was the one who would be there with her forever,but he proved it wrong.

'how can i not fall for a beautiful and a nice girl like y/n.'

'i love you.' He said.
'i love you too. promise me you'll never leave me,mikey?'
'why would i do that. you're the only girl i love.'

Lies.

Nothing but lies.

Why did you have to lie to me?

You could have just said that you'll leave me.

Why did I even fall for you?

I could have just walked my own path and never met you.

I wish I never met you.

No,I don't. I'm thankful I met you.

I want to kiss you one more time.

Please come back to me,mikey. I need you.

As if you'll do that.

Can you at least visit me?

'I SAID SHUT UP!' You said.

Why did you hurt me?

Did I do something wrong?

You were my everything.

I'd rather die than see you with another girl.

I'm selfish,I know.

Mikey...I just want to see you one more time.

The girl cried harder as she was thinking about this. She thought, Mikey's probably having fun with his new girl right now,forgetting about her.

Meanwhile

"hina!!!! please help me! I can't take it anymore!" Emma cried as she hugs Hina. The blonde girl was enough to see her brother completely broken, haven't ate for days,and haven't saw his smile.

"I know Emma-chan...it hurts me too..." Hina says as she pats Emma's back.

Mikey was currently sitting on the couch,eating a snack. He wasn't showing any emotions at all,Toman was getting worried since he haven't announce anything. Draken often visits Mikey too,but he knows this is not the Mikey he knows.

Few days passed

"

are you excited y/n?you finally get to see your old friends again!" The girl's dad exclaims as he packs the girl's bag. The girl just nodded in response. It was the day y/n will get incharge and go back to America. She will get incharge in the daytime while their flight is on nighttime.

The girl founds out that her dad owns a company,which is placed on many countries and cities,including Tokyo. Her dad also have a new girlfriend,which had two daughters.

"okay, everything's packed."
"will i never gonna be here again?" The girl asks.
"uhm....i mean if you want to for a vacation!" Her dad replies.
"okay."

///

They were now landing in America. Realization hit her that she has to learn English language again,she was pretty fluent on Japanese since her dad was half Japanese and half American while her mom is American. She isn't used on using english language,since she was on Japan for two years now. She doesn't know how long it will take her to get used on using english language again.

"we're in... America." The girl mutters as she walks out of the airport. She isn't used on seeing this community,everyone was speaking English (obviously 🙄) and more calm than people in Japan.

She thought how she left Japan without seeing any of her friends. Hina,Naoto,Chifuyu,Takemichi...Mikey....No one. Do they even know I left Japan? The girl thought.

///

They were now infront of their old house. It looks like her dad still lives here,it just got decorated a little. She opens the door as a crowd yells.

"WELCOME BACK Y/N!" She look in front of her and didn't recognize the others,she did recognize two girls tho.

"OMG Y/N!!" The girl runs up to her and hugs her tightly,she just chuckled in her action.

"OMG you're so much cuter now!" The girl says,she didn't really understand it but it sounded familiar.

"thank you..." She responds.

"huh? arigato? OMG THAT'S THANK YOU IN JAPANESE RIGHT???"

"yeah.." The h/c haired girl replies.

"don't tell me you forgot about me y/n...!" Another girl runs up to her.

Sooner,her dad let them chat in the h/c haired girl's room.

"I'm so happy you're back y/n!"
"same!! its been two years right?"

The girl didn't understand anything at all,she just stared at them awkwardly.

"don't tell me you forgot our names."
"tch! okay fine my name is liz."
"my name is yuri bestay!"

"ah...yuri-chan and liz." The h/c haired girl smiles at them.

"yuri-chan?! omg isn't that a tradition in japan? omg thats so cute!!!"
"hey! why did you put chan on her name while you didn't on mine! yoUu beTraYeddd mEee~" Liz says emotionally.
"you're a literal idiot liz,they only put -chan in your name if you are older than them. and obviously you're the youngest at the group so"
"tch,fuck off girl!"

omg,y/n is back at america😭 do you think you and mikey will meet sooner again?

1278 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.8K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
400K 11.4K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...
3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
122K 2.7K 39
Complete (18+ for language and sexual content) Y/N is a college student who manages to get involved with the leader of the top criminal gang in Tokyo...