Secret Love (A Lee Jong Suk F...

By koreanfanfics

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "Good! Good! Good!" I heard Director Lee snapping furiously. His f... More

Secret Love- Characters
Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Bad and the Good
Chapter 3: Remember
Chapter 4: Dark Secret
Chapter 5: Goldilocks
Chapter 6: Somewhere Between Dream and Reality
Chapter 7: Start of Something New
Chapter 8: Misconceptions
Chapter 9: Childish
Chapter 11: It's a Date
Chapter 12: Secrets, Secrets, Secrets
Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!
Chapter 14: The Wedding
Chapter 15: Too Hot, Too Cold
Chapter 16: Trust
Chapter 17: What's Wrong?
Chapter 18: What am I Doing?
Chapter 19: Away From You
UPDATE!

Chapter 10: Crossing Bridges

3.4K 93 23
By koreanfanfics

What up guys!

AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! IT'S A MUST READ IF YOU WANT FUTURE CHAPTERS! OKAY YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE NOW! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS! BUT WHATEVER!

I really tried updating ASAP and if it was too late, I apologize:(

Anyways! It was really fun reading the DMs and comments about the drama going in the story so far. More to come! So make sure you keep reading!

OH MY GOSH! EXO'S NEW ALBUM EXODUS!!!!! I BOUGHT IT ALL ON THE DAY IT CAME OUT!!!!!

My personal favorite:

1. Call me Baby (Obviously <3)

2. TRANSFORMER

3. EXODUS

4. Playboy

Which songs are your favorite? Comment down below!

OMG DID YOU GUYS ALSO KNOW THAT LEE MIN HO AND SUZY ARE GOING OUT?!!!!!! I CRIED SO HARD THAT DAY! But it's okay, I got Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk oppa <3 But my heart still broke into two pieces. What's your opinion on the two new couple? Leave below!!!

Anyways,

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

The way he said that I hurt him was almost unbearable. Seeing him cry in front of me was a first and I almost forgot that he must be having hard times too. He always had made me laugh or had cheered me up when I was down and took care of me but I now realized I never had done anything for him. It was always him giving me something and I was so sorry,

I hadn't realized I was crying but as I brushed his hair that was getting into his eyes, I felt tear drops run down my cheek, hanging from my chin. He was fast asleep now and the dry tear marks seemed to have my tear drops want to imitate them.

"I'm really sorry..." Was all I said until I fell asleep as well.

Jong Suk's POV

When I opened my eyes, the bright sunlight was greeting me and I squinted as I realized someone was next to me... on my bed... FUCK! Had I slept with a girl?! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I never had ever slept with someone I didn't know! Could, could I possibly slept with someone because of Yoonha?! No! The throbbing in my head didn't help me try to clear things.

"Mmmm..." I heard a girl's moan come from the person next to me as she turned towards me, putting her arms around me.

I gulped as I realized she either didn't have a top on or was wearing really really short sleeves. I was afraid that when I turned around, someone besides Yoonha would be next to me.

I frantically felt myself and with relief, I didn't have a top on but I still had my pants on. That was a good sign... right?

"Jong... Jong Suk..." The unknown girl mumbled as she put her legs over my body. She was practically getting on top of me! But I also was happy to notice that this girl had pants on.

I peaked a little and saw familiar brown hair. I realized this person's scent was familiar too. The girl then suddenly rolled off of me and she faced towards me. The bright sunlight made it impossible to see her face but as she turned to her sides, I was able to see that... that it was Yoonha.

My heart pounded and my breath hitched as I realized Yoonha and I were on the same bed and I was topless. But, I also realized that I had no idea how we ended up like this.

But as the bright sunlight seemed like an aurora, and she smelled so sweet, she looked so peaceful and pretty. I couldn't help my self as I felt my arms reach out to brush away a strand of hair that was covering her face. But then, her eys opened and there we were, I was still holding on to her face and she was looking back at me and we were frozen.

"Yoonha..." I gasped.

"Jong Suk?" She seemed confused. "Wait, JONG SUK?!" She yelled as she jumped off the bed. "WHY ARE WE ON THE SAME BED!" She yelled as she stood in front of me with only a bra and skinny jeans on.

I quickly looked away and when Yoonha realized she was topless she gasped and frantically grabbed the nearest fabric by her and covered herself.

"Wh-wh-why am I TOPLESS!" She yelled as her face grew red.

"I don't know! I woke up and we were on the same bed and my head was throbbing!" I said.

"Please don't tell me you're not naked under there," She turned around and said.

"I'm not, you can turn around," I reassured her. "I'm just topless," I said,

"GO PUT A SHIRT ON!" She yelled, her back still away from me.

"You might want to put on a shirt on too," I tossed her one of my button down shirts and she rushed to the bathroom to change.

As I finished changing, I really started to question, how were we on the same bed?

I waited on my bed as I saw Yoonha's head peak out. When she realized I already knew she was done, she slowly came out. She sat across from me as she grabbed a chair by the table.

"Okay, Jong Suk, what the hell happened," She said.

"I really don't know. I just woke up and it was... well, like this." I said.

"Ughhhh," She groaned as she combed her messy hair back. I watched as I realized she looked really cute in the morning.

"Stop staring," She said as her face grew red.

I looked away from her and actually tried to think of what happened that night...

Flashback

Yoonha had fallen asleep by Jong Suk. As they both were sleep, Jong Suk grabbed Yoonha and he had picked her up in his sleep and put her next to him on his bed.

As more time passed, Yoonha started whining about how hot it was in her sleep and started to shrug off her shirt. She then grabbed the nearest thing, which was Jong Suk's shirt and had yanked it... having the buttons fly off. As they twisted and turned, his shirt had fallen as well.

(A/N: What a crappy flashback >o< I'm sorry! lol)

End of Flashback

"That happened," I finished.

I saw Yoonha's face grow red, as well as my own and we were just sitting there, embarrassed.

"I can't believe I ripped your shirt!" Yoonha exclaimed.

"It's okay..." I said and our awkward tension crawled back as our misconception was solved. We were in a fight and I had ran away from her.

"Jong Suk..." Yoonha started talking.

"Yoonha, it's okay." I said.

"I'm not talking about your shirt," She said.

"I'm not either," I replied.

We both grew quiet as we stared into eachother's eyes.

"I...I was just out with a friend. We've been friends since we were in college, after you... left me... but anyways, were just going to have lunch." She explained.

"But then why did you leave me with Min?" I asked as I stared down at the ground.

"Jong Suk, look at me." Yoonha ordered and I slowly lifted my head, staring at her bright brown eyes.

"I did it because... because I like you." She said.

"How?" I was still confused of why she had left me.

"If I had stayed there, do you really think that girl would leave you alone? I just wanted more time in the future with you... Another reason is because... actually never mind." Her face grew red as she changed her mind.

"Yoonha, tell me." I said.

"No, it's really nothing." She tried to steer away from our conversation.

"Yoonha, it's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed of. Just tell me," I said.

"Well... I-I I was jealous! How would you feel if your boyfriend is next to this beautiful celebrity who is so much of a better pair then you are. She's tall, skinny and so pretty and she's better for your career and she just looks better! I was jealous, okay? Because she can give you things like fame, a beautiful girlfriend or power, everything that I can't give you." Yoonha rambled frantically. Talking faster and faster by the minute.

"Okay, now breath," I chuckled as she finished talking, out of breath.

"It's not funny!" She said as she tried to breath normally again.

"I know it's not, because none of that is true. You're infinite times better than Min. Trust me Yoonha, don't you think there's a reason why I'm running after you? Not her?" I said as Yoonha stared back at me. "Are we cool now?" I asked as I opened my arms.

"We're cool," She finally said as she came to me, hugging me.

"You don't know how much I was worried about you!" She mumbled into my shirt.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have misunderstood you. I was stupid to not trust you." I said into her hair.

"Promise me that you'll always listen to what I have to say first, before you run off like a stupid, self-centered princess from a Disney movie." She said as she stuck her pinkie out.

"I promise" I smiled as we crossed our pinkies. "Now that we're cool. Can I have a reunion kiss?" I puckered my lips as she squirmed away.

"Ewww! I'm going to get cooties!" She laughed as I tried to kiss her and she turned her face away.

"You do know that girls are suppose to give guys cooties right?" I chuckled as I pecked her head.

"Yes," She finally stopped fighting me and she pecked me on my lips.

It felt so good to be back, where I belong.

Yoonha's POV

We were done fooling around and I was about to get up when Jong Suk suddenly stood up, picking me up and flipping me over his shoulders.

"YAH!" I yelled as I kicked and punched his back.

"Wae?" He asked as if nothing was wrong.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU STINKY POOP MAN!" I threatened.

Jong Suk laughed, "Stink poop man? Is that the best you've got?"

"YAH! IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN WHEN I FINISH COUNTING TO THREE THEN I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!" I threatened. I was not even kidding.

"You are going to beat me up? Okay, go ahead, I'll love to be lightly touched by you," He teased.

"1" I started to count

"2" He was still walking to somewhere in the house and I couldn't tell where as I was hanging upside down. I never really had great direction sense.

"3!" He dropped me on the living room couch.

"Yah! Come here so noona can beat the crap out of your baby face!" I growled and he just laughed.

"Come at me," He said as he started to back away.

I was a pretty competitive person and I dived for him and I somehow ended up on his back. Out of instinct, Jong Suk had flipped and now I was hanging on to his back.

"If you wanted a piggy back ride, you could have just told me," Jong Suk teased as he fixed my position so that I was now getting a piggy back ride from Jong Suk. My plan had definitely backfired.

"This is not fair, I'm just a weak girl and you're a strong guy," I said.

"Says, the person who calls herself a noona and threatened me to beat the 'crap our ot my baby face'" Jong Suk chuckled and I felt the rumble throughout his body.

He then he let go of me and I was left to be hanging there. "YAH! How dare you!"

"You said you didn't want a piggy back ride." He started moving around and I was barely on his back.

"STOP! MOVING! I'M TRYING TO GET OFF!" I was trying to touch the floor without collapsing and possibly getting a concussion.

Then out of surprise he quickly turned around and I fell into his arms, he was carrying me bridal style now.

"Oh my god. Thank god!" I sighed in relief. I really had thought I was going to die, right there.

I looked up to find Jong Suk just smiling at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked shyly again.

He then bent down and pecked me on my mouth. "JONG SUK!" I gasped. "What if your manager hyung just decides to walk in!" I whispered screamed.

"Relax Yoonha, it's my house." He then started pecking all around my face.

"Yah!" I squirmed.

He then stopped at my lips again and was kissing me. I closed my eyes and gave in and we were in his living room, me wrapping my arms around his neck and him carrying me bridal style while we were kissing.

"Hey Jong Suk! You hungg...ry?" Jong Suk's manager walked in on us with to-go food in one hand. "Umm... I guess you're not!" He just stood there awkwardly.

"I told you!" I slapped Jong Suk on the arm.

"Hey! Hyung!" Jong Suk let me go quickly and the two of us tried to stand there like innocent children.

"You know what? I just realized that I had some work to do! I'll see you guys later!" Jong Suk's manager rushed out the door and we both fell laughing.

"I'm screwed," Jong Suk finally gasped out when we were done calming down.

"I feel so bad for him! He saw something that... nobody should have seen!" We both chuckled.

"Okay who's up for some breakfast?" Jong Suk got up and walked to his room.

"I Am!" I yelled and followed him.

"Let's go out for breakfast," Jong Suk suggested.

The haunting flashes of cameras and nosy reporters asking questions overwhelmed me again and I felt myself shake.

"Hey, Yoonha, it's okay." Jong Suk came and hugged me.

"I'm, I just can't be in front of the media. I don't know why. I'm just... I feel so exposed and..." I started hiccuping and Jong Suk patted me on my back.

"Calm down Yoonha, I'm right here. No ones going to come and hurt you," He murmured into my hair and I relaxed a little.

Jong Suk kissed me on my forehead, "Feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded, "Okay, let's go out. But! Can we be disguised?" I asked.

"Of course," He smiled. "Come follow me to my 'Disgusing' closet!" He said as he opened his closet door which another door was behind it.

"Gosh you're so spoiled," I joked.

"I am! I've got fame and an extra closet AND I have a hot girlfriend," He suggestively said.

"Jong Suk!" I yelled at him and checked around us, even though I knew we were alone.

"Okay, you choose!" He said and I turned back around to find an portion of his secret closet with girl disguises. Seeing this sort of made me jealous. Had he brought other girls to his house and they disguised too? Jealousy was hitting me like a wave again.

"You okay?" Jong Suk asked as he was looking for his clothes.

"Yeah... yeah... I'm totally fine," I said sarcastically under my breath as I chose clothes that would track the least amount of attention.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing,"

"Tell me before I do something..." He threatened.

"UGHH! Why do you always have that power over me?! That's not fair!" I whined.

"Good to know, now tell me," He said.

"I'm jealous! There you go! Happy Mr. Spoiled?" I huffed as I grabbed my last accessory.

"Wait, you're jealous?! Of what?" I couldn't see him but I could tell that a stupid smile was crossing his face.

"You probably brought other girls here!" I said and started to leave when he stopped me by the arm.

"Yoonha, you know I wouldn't do that. I promise you my food that I never brought a girl to this closet ever," He said seriously and I giggled.

"What?" He asked.

"Really? We're being really serious here and you swear your oath on food?" I laughed.

"Well, food is pretty amazing," He smiled.

"Who is she?! And how does she make my boyfriend think she's amazing?" I said jokingly and I was surprised when Jong Suk came up and kissed me.

I dropped my clothes and in wide eyes, I watched as he kissed me tenderly. When he let go, my eyes were still wide as ever.

"I'm sorry but you're just too cute when you joke around with me," Jong Suk chuckled as he left the closet to change.

Urgh! Who was this man and how did he have this power over me? I smiled shyly to myself as I picked my clothes up and followed him behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a pretty bad ending I think and I apologize, but if I went on this chapter will be 4000000000000 pages long! >o< I'm going to save it for future chapters!

Anyways, this IS chapter 10 and I'm not still sure if I should continue this. I would like some review and comment down below for suggestions or just comments you want to leave! <3 I will really appreciate it!

Anyways, are there any good dramas on-air right now? After Kill me Heal me, I havn't watched anything specific. If you have any recommendations, leave a comment below please!

Now I got to go do my homework.... ugh....

Luv you guys!

-koreanfanfics

Vote, Comment, Follow, Read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.3K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
223K 7.8K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
88.2K 3K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
6K 233 22
'If you weren't the love of my life, I'd have said that I was wrong about life, and not about love.' What happens when a well renowned idol falls for...