FOREVER YOURS

De latenight-writes

Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotect... Mais

Aesthetics
PART ONE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
PART TWO: The Letter
Author's note

Chapter 2

25.6K 640 356
De latenight-writes

Elijah's pov
-----------------

I'm sitting at my desk with my head in my hands, while letting out a tired sigh. I've been working nonstop for the past week beacuse I've been to busy with the mafia that I've been slacking off with my businesses.

I've got multiple businesses and I own a few clubs but their mostly back home in Italy. I'm in Spain right now at one of my clubs that I haven't been able to do my regular check ins with, which resulted in work piling up on my desk.

I have some trustworthy workers here that takes care of everything but I recently found out that the manager that worked here, was busy stealing from me. He's at one of my smaller warehouses locked in a cell, bloody and bruised. I'm not showing any mercy to those who break my loyalty.

So here I am sitting in my office at the most popular club in town. The music from downstairs are muffled beacuse my office is sound proof, making it a bit easier to work.

A knock from the door brought me out of my thoughts. I gave a quick 'come in' and looked down at the papers.

"Good evening boss." my right hand man greeted , which is also my best friend, Dante. I look up at him while he's making his way to my desk and takes a seat.

I gave him a nod and continued working. "How long are you going to stay in here? It's been three hours." Dante asked.

"You can leave, I didn't ask you to babysit me." I said annoyed. I've been having a headache for the past hour now but I've got to finish these papers, so that I don't have to come back here tomorrow.

"I'm not babysitting you boss." He retorted while rolling his eyes. "Just take a break, I'll finish these for you, since I'm such a good friend."

Dante always suggests that I take a break whenever I work but I would always decline, since I bury myself in work  to keep myself busy and not to be in my thoughts for too long.

"Fine" I sigh and get up, while stretching my legs a bit from sitting the whole time. Dante looks surprised that I actually gave in and stood up aswell.

"Well that was easier than I expected." Dante said to himself and walked around my desk and was about to take a seat in my chair when I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"You have your own office, now get out of mine." I said with a slight glare. He just laughed, not being bothered much by what I said. He took the papers and left my office.

I exited my office aswell and looked down at everyone in my club. Everyone's enjoying themselves, dancing and drinking. Sometimes I wish I could be that care free, but I can't. I have a whole mafia to run and my businesses on top of that. There are many targets on my back aswell so it's not always easy letting your guard down just anywhere.

As I walked down the stairs, I spotted a girl sitting at the bar ordering drinks after drinks.She immediately caught my attention. From behind she has long dark cruly hair and is wearing a tight black dress that hugs her cruves perfectly.

I don't usually bother with women or sleep around even though everyone assumes that I do. I don't beacuse I'm not interested in all these women just throwing themselves at me and wanting to get in to my pants.

But this woman sitting at the bar is attracting me somehow. I don't know what it is but the curiosity got the best of me. I needed to know who she was. As I near the bar I see the bartender checking her out but she's oblivious to the stares around her.

I take a seat next to her and finally get a glimpse of her face. When she turns her head to look at me, I feel my heart literally stop.

"It can't be..."I breathed out. The same beautiful green eyes that reminds me of the forest and pretty pink plumb lips. Her hair frames perfectly around her face, making her look completely innocent. The same small dimple appearing on the left side of her cheek. I would never forget that face. The face of an angel. My angel.

Angela Santiago.

I can't believe it's her.I could be wrong though..... no but I can't possibly be mistaken, I would never forget. She looks slightly more mature now, for sure, but not a big difference from what I could remember. Her face was always imprinted in my head over the years that's probably why no other woman could attract me like she does.

I still can't believe she's actually sitting here in front of me. I was told that she died....

She gives me a lopsided smile. She's probably drunk. I look to the side and see all the empty shots on the counter.

"You're pretty," she slurs her words. " I would totally kiss you, if I actually knew how to." she giggles and leans close. She tries to whisper but fails miserably.

"It's my birthday today," she whispers in my ear and my heart starts beating fast inside my chest at our close proximity, but I don't show it. She leans back and gives me a bright smile that melts my stone cold heart. "I'm twenty years old, can you believe it! and it's my first time drinking!" she squeals excitingly.

I frown at that and ask the bartender to bring her a glass of water. When he gets back, I give the water to her and she drinks it after I give her a glare for resisting not too.

She must not recognize me beacuse she's drunk. I mean I knew who she was straight away and I haven't changed that much over the years. I only have more tattoos now, that are probably peaking through the collor of my dress shirt. She couldn't possibly forget who I was. right?

The thought of her not knowing who I am, infuriates me. I need to get answers first and I don't care about those stupid paper work right now.

I take out my phone and tell one of my men to meet me out front and to be ready to drive. A half a hour later I see her sobering up.

"Hey, what's your name?" she asks quietly but I don't answer her. She frowns and says "you're mean. "

I look at her and see her holding my hand playing with  the rings on my fingers. She seems so relaxed even though she doesn't seem to know who I am.

"I should go home now, my father is probably going crazy not knowing where I am." she says. "Thanks for staying with me and getting me a bit sober." she smiles and when I still don't reply, she turns to leave, but I catch her hand and pull her back.

"Come with me." I say and she shakes her head and says "No thank you." She urns to leave again but I don't let her. I'm probably going to regret doing this but I don't want to loose her again, I just found her. I know I'm not  being reasonable right now but I'm not going to listen to better judgment.

"I'm not asking." I say a bit annoyed and pull her with me to the front of the club. She struggles against my hand wrapped around her wrist but I don't loosen my grip.

When I'm outside I go to the car waiting for me. Angela starts hitting my arm and yelling at me to let her go, but I don't. I can't.

"Please let me go."She says with a shaky voice while still hitting me. I glare at her making her stop. I regret doing that when I see the genuine fear in her eyes and slightly loosen my grip. When I turn back around, still walking towards the car, I suddenly feel a surging pain between my legs. That's when I realize that she actually kicked me. She kicked me right between the legs!

I let go of her wrist trying to recover when she starts running down the street. I tell one of my men to go after her,while I get into the SUV.

After a couple of minutes they return with her kicking and and shouting at them to let her go. She's not giving up easily and it's frustrating.

"Sedate her." I order one of the men and they take out a small cloth and pour some chrolofil onto it.

"Please stop! Let me go please!" She screams with tears running down her cheeks. My eyes soften, not quite liking the state that she's in knowing that I'm the cause of it.

One of the men place the cloth roughly over her mouth and nose making me take my gun out and putting to his head. His eyes widen when he sees the death glare on my face and and the gun pointed to his head.
"Be gentle," I gritted out "or I swear you'll regret it."

He loosen his grip but still kept it firmly on her nose and mouth, and after a few seconds, she went limb.

They put her in the back with me and I laid her head on my lap. The car starts and we're off. I texted Dante and told him to meet me at the airport, I need to get out of here as soon as possible.

I look down at her and move the hair out of her face while softly wiping the tears from her cheeks. "We meet again, Angel."

*****

[[Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thank you💕]]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

615K 3K 11
#book 1 in the desire of blood. She is the one and only daughter of the most powerful Italian Mafia King and Queen. she has 6 older brothers who are...
329K 6.4K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...
300K 8K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
47.6K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...