ꜱᴀꜰᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴀʀᴍꜱ - kuroo t.

By plantinum_penguin

〚 慰め 〛 ╰┈➤"ꜱᴏʟᴀᴄᴇ." | you both were academic rivals, but when someone else came into the picture and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
End

Chapter 45

4.7K 139 60
By plantinum_penguin

M/n - Mother's name
F/n - Father's name
_________________

Y/n's POV

My mom immediately walks up to me, she wraps her pretty hands around my arm before basically dragging me inside the house. Her grip was slightly hurting my arm.

"M... Mother, my arm." I tell her with a slight whimper coming out of my mouth.

"Ma'am her arm is hurting." Kuroo butts in and tries to approach my mother and I but he was stopped by my mom who placed her hand to him to make him stop on his tracks which kuroo did, this was all so happening quickly that I was caught off guard.

"Stay right there boy, I don't know who you are but stay away from my daughter." My mom harshly says, she was about to start dragging me but kuroo didn't take her warning to heart as he grabs my other arm.

My mother's eyes was about to fall out of there sockets as she glared hardly on kuroo.

"What d—

—M/n!" My dad cuts my mom off with a slightly raised voice.

My mom stops yapping and straightens herself, I forced my arm away from my mother and then got closer to kuroo, afraid that she was going to hurt me again. My dad comes in between them with a annoyed look on his face.

I'm glad it was slightly raining so no person was walking down on the street.

I felt bad, I felt so bad for kuroo. He only wanted to take care of me and this is what my mom repays him with.

"You stop right now, you're hurting your daughter." My dad strictly says, folding his arms in front of his chest as he faces my mom.

My mom huffs out a breath before placing both of her hands on each side of her hips.

Kuroo was behind me, his grip on my arm became loosen every time a second passes.

"I'm not hurting her, tell me F/n. Do you like seeing your daughter this way?" My mom asks my dad with a cold gaze.

"What way?" My dad bites back with the same cold tone.

My cheerful type of dad was completely gone.

"A wh*re." My mom says, making sure every word was clear.

That freezes me on my spot, the tears on my eyes was about to fall when I forced myself to stop it, I wasn't going to cry. Sure I can understand my mom getting angry, but when she calls me words like this? Isn't that a bit too much? Does she even think of my feelings? Does she even think that I take her words to heart?

"You don't call your own daughter such names!" My dad says, his voice was raised. It was actually the first time I heard my father yell in such tone that probably had my mom tremble.

"Fine! I'll let you handle her!" My mom finally surrenders with a yell as she starts to walk inside the house.

"Come back here woman!" My dad calls out in a tense voice, event hough he wasn't yelling his voice was still loud.

My mother closes the door with a loud bang.

I heard my father sigh in annoyance, he slowly turns around to us. His expression was softening a little bit as he eyes kuroo.

"Y/n, who is this?" He asks in a low voice.

"Kuroo tetsuro sir, I'm Y/n's classmate." Kuroo says before I can open my lips.

I was lost of words really, I can feel my throat being dried up. My heart still not moving on about what my mother just called me, this day couldn't get any more worse can it?

My dad nods his head at kuroo's introduction.

"Why are you with her?" My dad continued to ask.

"H... He was escorting me home." I tell my dad, wanting not to stutter on my own words only to fail miserably.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a date with daichi?" My dad asks me, his eyebrow now raised.

I gulped down a lump on my throat, wanting to give my dried throat some water but I just can't find the words in my mouth, my mom's words was basically imprinted on my mind, I felt like if I was going to say a word I might actually cry.

"Daichi forgot about the date sir, Y/n was luckily around our neighborhood." Kuroo talks for me. "I couldn't let her go home in this kind of hour."

My dad nods his head at kuroo before walking closer to him.

"I'm sorry for my wife's outburst, please head home safely." My dad says, bringing up his hands to touch kuroo's shoulder, "And thank you, for taking care of my daughter."

"It's nothing sir, Y/n had done good things for me as well." Kuroo says before slightly bowing his head to my dad.

My dad smiles a little before removing his arms on kuroo's shoulder.

"Say your good bye's to each other." He says to the both of us.

Kuroo faces me, but I just slowly faced him, forcing a smile on my face as I looked down.

"Be careful on your way home kuroo." I tell him, my voice was low, afraid that if I said it on a higher tone I'll break.

"I will." Kuroo says before opening his umbrella again and headed on to the rain.

"Good bye!" My dad yells, I can sense a bit of happiness in his voice.

I see, my dad has taken a liking on kuroo. I only watched as kuroo waves back at us with a smile as he now heads back to the train station.

"Y/n." My dad calls out.

I slowly looked at my dad, the lump on my throat was still there.

My dad opens his arms to me and wraps it around me, making me freeze on my spot as I felt my tears come back again.

"Let's go talk to your mom okay?" My dad says in a gentle voice.

And finally I released the tears that was begging to fall, crying on my dad's  chest as I forced myself to calm down but I didn't. My dad rubs my back in a soothing manner.

"I'm here sweetie." My dad softly tells me before continuing to say sweet words on my ear as he comforts me.

I cried my eyes out, the way that word came out of my mom's lip was like a brick was thrown at me, my heart was stabbed multiple of times. Having my dad comfort me like this was nice.

As I look at it, kuroo does remind me of dad. Always comforting me when the time is bad.

"Shh, Let's go inside." My dad tells me before breaking the hug as I tried to wipe my tears away, my dad rests his hand on my back as he guides me inside the house.

I finally calmed down from my little breakdown as I now straightened my posture as I took my shoes off and went inside the warmness of our house.

"M/n." My dad calls out, his tone changed so quickly. It was now more serious.

My mon comes out from the living room, the scowl on her face was still there as she glares at me.

"Look at her! She's even wearing somebody else's clothes." My mom says, not taking time to have my dad say something first as she points at me.

My dad sighs in annoyance before walking over to my mom.

"That guys who you just yelled at took care of our daughter when daichi wasn't." My dad explains in a calm yet serious tone, "And if you're wondering what they were doing together, he had escorted our daughter back here because it was late."

"Stop jumping into conclusions woman, and before you can say names to your daughter think about it first." My dad says before walking away.

Leaving my mom frozen on her spot as she looks at me, the scowl on her face washed off like paint.

She sighs before pinching the bridge of her nose, I stayed on my spot as I played with my fingers. What was I supposed to do?

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, I'm tired." My mom says before walking to the room my father just went in.

Leaving me here all alone, with a sigh as well I now walked my way up to my room.

Ready to call this very awful day done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.5K 12
⠀⠀⠀ ♡̶ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬, tetsurō kuroo. kuroo x fem!reader. a short story. ❪ she talks, he listens, and he realizes that his mistake co...
60.1K 1.6K 57
⚠︎𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ - 𝕊𝕃𝕆𝕎 𝔹𝕌ℝℕ⚠︎ "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥."...
616K 20.9K 32
''𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.'' ── ''...
312K 5.7K 22
Y/N-chan's life takes an interesting turn when she meets a certain someone. She thought she wasn't one for love. But she was wrong... • It may or m...