Chapter 42

Y/n's POV

I immediately excused myself from kuroo, standing up from my seat I headed far away from where kuroo can see me, wanting to avoid to have him hear the things we were talking about.

"Feelings? For him? What are you talking about dai? You're my boyfriend, I only like you." I said, completely confused and a little surprised daichi would even ask me that.

Now that I think about it, kuroo does seem like a nice friend. But having feelings for him? I could only imagine! And plus I was dating daichi, how could he possibly think that I would like that rooster?

"It's stupid for me to ask that, anyway I will just see you soon Y/n." Daichi says in a hurry.

Before I could say a quick 'good bye' back he had already hanged up on me, I sighed before taking a quick look at kuroo. Seeing as he was sleeping, that man really doesn't know when to quit being hard on himself, on the behalf I feel kind of bad because I was the one who asked him to he with me in this club. So I think it was my responsibility to take care of him at least.

Ignoring the way my mind was still confused about what daichi just asked I shook it off and walked back to kuroo again.

Taking a seat beside him as I glanced on his face, seeing it pressed softly on the wooden table as he lets out soft snores.

"What made him think I had feelings for you? I already have a boyfriend." I said as if kuroo was listening I glared at his innocent sleeping face before looking away.

Enough of this! I'll just give kuroo some time to rest while I study by myself, then I go wake him up and we go home. And tomorrow I will be meeting daichi and have a great time with him.

Next day

Stopping my tracks in front of the cute little restaurants in the middle of the city, I looked at it in awe.

Daichi chose the perfect place for us to have our date! I quickly looked around the restaurant, seeing as the inside was completely packed with costumers. But luckily for me there was tables for outside.

What a lucky day!

With a smile I made my way to one of the tables that were chilling outside of the restaurant, opening up my phone I checked if daichi had gotten my messages or have received any messages from him.

None.

I sighed.

Y/n
-Daichi where are you?

Y/n
-Dai I'm already here

Y/n
-The place you picked looks great!

With a disappointed smile I tear my eyes away from my phone and placed it back inside my bag.

"Excuse me miss?" I hear a gentle voice behind me, I turned around seeing a guy which I assumed was a waiter, "Can I get you something?"

I shook my head politely with a small smile.

"Uh I'm actually waiting for someone." I replied.

The waiter nodded before bowing and then walking off, I turned my lips into a thin line before looking around seeing as people walks by me.