Chapter 55

Kuroo's POV

I finally got out of the bathroom after I was done with my business, I now started to walk towards the place where I left her, only to see the bench empty, Y/n was no where to be found.

I started to look around, my eyes immediately stopping and grew a little wide as I saw her with the person I never thought I'd see her with. Before I can react my feet had already moved on it's own, dragging me to the two girls who were having a conversation I wasn't meant to hear.

"He didn't choose me because, I wasn't a choice." Y/n says so painfully, what were they talking about? Obviously Daichi, that dude has two girls running around him and he acts like they're nothing.

I slowed down on my tracks, wanting to hear more of what Y/n was about to say next. But I received nothing.

Feeling as if time slowed down, Y/n had already left the scene with Yui and her, she had now turned towards my direction. Immediately locking eyes with me.

At this moment Yui felt shame to even stay here with Y/n in one place as her, so she did the best choice and it was to leave with shame and guilt trailing behind her.

But it wasn't my focus, Y/n was my focus. She slowly started to walk closer to me while I stayed glue on my place.

"Kuroo..." She mumbles my name heart brokenly. My heart clenches at her tone.

Her slow tracks turned into her running towards me, tears now streaming down her face as she let's out her true emotions she couldn't bare to show Yui as she continued to run towards me.

Embracing me with a tight hug, Y/n cries once again on my chest. Daichi did a lot of damage.

"Kuroo." She says my name once more as she grips my clothed chest in her fist.

"I'm here." I comforted her, wrapping my arms around her securely as I snuggled into her scent and warmth as she cried her eyes out.

Soothing out her soft H/c colored hair, as I whispered things that could probably ease her up a bit.

"Daichi is a jerk." She says trying to sound mean, but her broken tone says otherwise as she kept crying on my chest.

I chuckled lowly trying to lift the atmosphere quite a bit.

"A big fat jerk."

Time skip

"Have you been crying, Y/n-san?" Daiki asks, crossing his arms on his chest as he scans Y/n's face once more.

Y/n tried to hide her face in embarrassment so I had to hide her shy self behind my body.

"Leave her alone, Daiki." I said in a low tone.

"Did somebody make your cry?" Daiki asks in a very forced out cool tone as he pushes me out of the way and leans over to Y/n's face trying to get the answer out of her.

"Daik—

—Yeah." Y/n answers in lower case, I widened my eyes a bit. Surprised that she even thought of saying her personal things to a guy like Daiki.