Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

After what felt like hours, Aiko finally opens the door with a smile on her face.

"Let's go?" She tells me.

"About time." I said in a monotone voice before walking ahead, can't wait to tell her everything about what happened.

"Stop being rude." She whines and proceeds to pout as she follows me, "Anyway, what did you want to talk about that you had to wait for me?"

She asks, wrapping her arms around my left arm and clings onto me, a habit she usually does around me.

"Kuroo." I answered in a serious tone.

She took the hint that I was serious and she should just keep her upcoming jokes to herself..

"Kuroo? I thought you hated that guy?" She asks me with a frown visible on her face, and concussion written all over it.

I sighed, I thought so too.

"I did, but that's not the case." I said once more, Aiko and I were now out of the building, "He apologized to me."

I can feel Aiko's eyes widening, feeling her grip on my arm loosening as she covers her mouth so dramatically.

"Holy crap." She says, completely surprised.

"Not only that, he even asked me to be his friend." I tell her while I turned my head to look at her who was now looking at me with a blank face.

I somehow knew that she was in second thoughts if she should believe me or not. This was surprising that God himself was surprised.

"You're kidding right?" She asks me.

I shook my head, she then went into a full on mental breakdown.

"I don't believe it but I know that you're not lying." She tells me, sighing as she looks ahead of us, "Kuroo tetsuro, the punk who's duty is to push your buttons... Apologized and wanted to be friends with you?"

She asks me again, doubting that I was saying the truth. I groaned, impatient.

"I don't want you to question me Aiko, I told you this because I needed to hear what you have to say." I said to her, facing her fully now as she sighed once again.

"It's just hard to believe." She tells me and then looks away from my gaze.

I didn't want to tell her about the coach's offer because I know that she'll ask me non stop about unnecessary questions.

"I know, besides that the most important thing is... Wether I should say yes or no." I told her, Aiko stop her tracks.

She faced me and I faced her.

"You should." She says like it's that simple.

After all of these years, kuroo has made me boil in anger. What makes her think it's that easy to be friend him? What if he's a jerk in general?

"Remember Y/n, it's just my opinion, It's up to you. I'm just giving you reasons on why you should." She says and continues walking, "Firstly kuroo seems like a nice guy when he's with his teammates or friends in general, secondly I feel like he genuinely wants to have a bond with you, and lastly he's smart so he should know how to take care of you."

"You're saying those things like I'm going to date him or something." I said, she scoffs at me and then crosses her arms in a dramatic way.

"Hey! You're the one who asked for my opinion." She says and then looks away from me in a childish manner.