Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

"You can take a picture of my ass instead, I don't mind." Kuroo rudely replies.

I almost gasped as I connected the dots, I looked over to the man seeing he has his phone out and was glaring at kuroo.

Was he... No.

I quickly turned around, facing kuroo's chest but I couldn't care less. I had my eyes widening slightly as I looked at the man in a suit in disgust.

Why do some people have to be disgusting?

The man groans in annoyance and places his phone back in his bag before looking away from me and kuroo, I sighed lowering my head down I began to calm my heart down.

My blood ran cold when I realized, can't help but to thank kuroo in my head for being here. Even though I was surprised that he came out of no where, if it wasn't for him I would have my undies on that monster of a mans phone. I frowned at the thought.

"Are you okay?" I hear him ask, I looked up at him.

This wasn't the first time I get to have him this close, this time. I don't find myself complaining.

I hummed in response, "Thank you." I said to him.

He chuckled at my flustered state when he suddenly smiles at me.

"Disrespecting a woman is a no-no, you owe me a favor now." He says, having a small smile on his face I remain flustered.

"Do I now?" I asked him, not wanting to do anything stupid, knowing that I could have my dignity on his hands.

But even though, I am thankful that he was here, thankful that he even thought of helping me. People like that man deserves to live a hard life, no wonder they're single.

He nods at my answer, I do find a reasonable reason on why I do owe him a favor. He did save me from the disgusting man, I don't know what I would ever do if that man had taken a picture of my lower part, the thought sends shiver down my spine just by thinking about it.

"What is it then?" I asked him.

"Accept my friendship." He says, the smile he has turning into a smirk.

I should've known better, I should've known that this was the favor he was going to give me. But do I really have a choice? He did save me from that awful act that man was about to do.

Suddenly the train came to a stop, making me stumble a little forward but I managed to steady myself as I gripped on the handle alot tighter, not wanting to have kuroo's arms around me again.

I don't like the feeling.

Luckily, one of the people in front of kuroo and I, stood up from her seat and proceeds to leave the train.

I looked at kuroo.

"You can sit on it." I suggested, that was more of a favor to me.

"No, you need it more than me." He says as he looks at my skirt making me realize that there were still men around that was mysterious.

I sighed, sitting on the seat as kuroo stood in front of me with all his might.

"You didn't answer my question yet." He says, I decided to look away from him.

"Do I have a choice?" I replied in a harsh tone.

I hear him chuckle a little before the train starts to move again.

"Jerk." I mumbled.

"You're friends with this jerk." He says before laughing quietly, I was even surprised that he lowered the voice of his laugh.