Chapter 34

Y/n's POV

Was he crazy? Of course I'm going to say yes!

"Of course!" I yelled happily, opening my arms as I wrapped it around his neck hugging him in joy.

Laughter surrounded both of us as we shared this joyous moment together, his arms wrapping around my waist as he laughed with me.

After realizing what I just did, I immediately backed away with a blush on my cheeks and a blushing daichi in front of me.

"Sorry, I got a bit excited." I said with a shy smile as I looked away from him.

"It's totally fine, I got excited too." Daichi assures me, I slowly turned my head back to him again.

I. Have. A. Boyfriend! And it's daichi too, how can I be so lucky? Having my first boyfriend as handsome gentlemen like him, I couldn't ask for much better.

"We should better get going, we don't want your parents to wait right?" He says, holding out his hand for me. "Yeah, let's go." I replied to him before accepting his hand as we both started to walk outside the gates.

Not a moment after walking to the train station daichi called my name, "Y/n?" I turned my gaze to look at him as I hummed in reply.

"Thank you..." Daichi tells me, still not moving his face to look at me but still looking ahead of us with a soft expression.

"For what?" I asked him, he stops for a moment before looking at me giving a smile at me before replying.

"For saying yes to me, I honestly thought you would complain of how fast I was for asking you that." He says, stopping on his tracks I stopped on my tracks.

Why would he think that? I wanted him to be mine ever since he asked to court me, I think he should know that I liked him, I could never ask for a better first boyfriend.

"I don't care about that daichi, I care about the the way you treat me." I honestly told him, "I can feel my parents liking you too."

I said, and we both let out a laugh.

He was the first to stop laughing, so I stopped to. Closing the gap between as he brought his hand to my cheeks, gently caressing it as I leaned more into his hand, butterflies flying around my stomach.

"Wow, you're finally mine." He says, making me blush but I ignored it and continued to look at him.

The feeling on my chest was satisfying, I liked this.

Who knew the feeling of being in love can be this amazing.

At Y/n's house

"Are you ready?" I asked daichi one more time, he squeezed my hand in reassurance while he looks at me with a smile.

"More than ever." He replies, I nodded at his reply before walking to our front door and knocking on it.

Soon after, my mom opens the door. She first looks at me with a surprised look, I told her I was going to stay the night at the school because it was a camo after all, but as soon as her gaze turned to daichi her eyes widened more.

"Good evening." Daichi greets with a bow.

My mother who was still shocked, took a deep breath before nodding her head. I can tell that she was trying to hold her emotion back.

"Good evening mother, this is daichi. The boy I told you about." I tell my mother, she nods one more time.

"Good evening to you two, please come in." She says before moving aside to make way for us inside the house.