Chapter 46

Y/n's POV

Slowly opening my eyes as my face was greeted by the sunlight kissing it, I sighed. Feeling my eyes puffy from all the crying I did last night, my throat still dry from the constant silent crying I did as I cried myself to sleep.

With a sigh I sat up from my bed and looked around, it was sunday which was good for me, I didn't want to show up to school with this kind of look. Bet aiko will be so mad about it and worry, it's my family and it's my problem I don't have to get involve in my mess that I created.

Still not knowing what to do with daichi I now came to a choice to just ignore him. Ignore him unt—

*knock* *knock*

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my head to the door, frowning I slowly stood up from my bed. My stomach grumbling from the lack of food yesterday.

Now bringing my hand to the doorknob as I opened it, my eyes widening slightly when I was met by my mom looking at me with a blank look, her silky pajamas still on her.

"Good morning." I first said, my voice was breathy and very dry sounding but I didn't bother.

"Good morning, someone's looking for you at the door." My mom says before leaving.

I sighed, was it bad that I thought she was going to apologize to me? And who in this world would wake my family up in this kind of hour just to look for me?

Fixing my hair I began to walk downstairs and on to the front door.

As I was now facing it I brought my hand to the doorknob.

My body immediately freezing on the spot when I looked at the person in front of me.

"Daichi?" I called with a surprised tone, a bouquet of flower was on his arms along with a small box on his other arm.

Completely surprised by this sudden appearance I remained silent, looking at him as he was giving me a nervous smile.

My heart somehow felt warm, but it really couldn't compare to the way I felt towards him.

I shook my thoughts away, scolding myself for even thinking it. i believe that every person I meet I feel different kinds of feeling.

It was my first time having a boy do something like this, this was all so new to me, daichi was my first everything. And I'm sure fighting is normal for relationships.

"Hi." He shortly says with a nervous chuckle at the end.

I feel myself remaining silent as I just looked at him, how did he even get here this early? Surely taking the train means he'll wait like 3-4 am for it to arrive.

His smile fades off when he notices my silence.

"Look, I'm sorry for neglecting you and I promise you that wasn't my intention. I had forgotten about something that involves our relationship in the line and I'm sorry, I know that forgetting about the date is not an exuse but I'm really sorry and I'll try God, I'll try to be better." He says, I swore I thought he would die from the lack of breath when he said those words.

I didn't think much of it as I just focused on his words, his words that somehow made me feel like 'maybe he is right' everyone makes a mistake in their life what makes us think that he couldn't make one as well?

With a hoarse voice I finally replied, "It's fine."

But I knew deep in me that it wasn't, but I'm sure in myself that I can try to understand his mistakes because I know that I will make one or two mistakes in the future.