Chapter 17

Aiko's POV

"Pay for your food and let's go." Y/n says at me, I just looked at him and kuroo one more time before going to the cashier.

Placing it on the counter as the cashier began to do her job.

I was still shocked to see kuroo here, and talking to Y/n like they both are friends. I guess there isn't any problem after all, I have to admit though I sometimes see the glances kuroo always gives when he looks at Y/n.

It's something I never thought I'd see in a man.

But I want everything that's best for Y/n, she knows what's bad and good. Daichi is a good man I'm sure he'll make Y/n happy, but I do get a little worried whenever Y/n meets a guy. I know most men are bad.

But kuroo's eyes, he looks at Y/n like she's the prettiest thing he saw. The most precious thing he saw, it didn't look like kuroo hated Y/n, it didn't look like it at all.

It was far from that, almost opposite.

I'll just wait and see of what happens, I'm just here to support Y/n after all.

Kuroo's POV

"We'll get going now kuroo-san!" Aiko waves at me, munching on her meat buns as Y/n warns her to pay attention because if she trips and shell be at fault.

I only waved back, seeing as they slowly went away from my sight.

Y/n L/n.

The woman who had raided my thoughts like a storm, leaving me wanting to be with her more, longing for her around me. But I can't, damn it I can't.

She's seeing someone else, it's somebody that can make her happy, that can make her feel things that I'm sure I can't.

But I just want to hold her, even just after a minute, having her in my hands will be a goal in life of mine. The girl I taught myself to hate was now the one who I wanted to wrap my hands around and hold her so gently, wanting nothing more than to hold her close against my beating chest

"You're so down bad for her." Kenma's voice boomed in my thoughts making me flinch and turn to him with a shocked face.

"How did you kn---

"You mumbled her name twice." Kenma says before walking past me, his PSP in his hand playing, both of us walking towards the train station.

"That wasn't necessary for you to hear it." I said back, looking away completely embarrassed.

Knowing that kenma was probably going to tell the whole team about what just happened and then they will tease me about it.

"She's seeing someone isn't she?" He asks, I knew too well that he wanted to slap me in the face with that making me scoff and look away.

"It's not bad to like someone from afar is it?" I said back, feeling kenma stopping in his tracks as he looks at me with a disgusted face.

"After all that denial you go through you finally admitted, but I'm still not used to those kind of sentences coming out from your mouth." He says, "Considering that not many girls likes you back in middle school."

I growled at kenma.

"Is that an insult?" I asked him.

"Depends."

Y/n's POV

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Aiko waves me goodbye before the train door closes and began to move.