Chapter 36

Y/n's POV

"Daichi?" I softly called his name, the sound of the train moving was the only thing that can be heard right after, my head resting so peacefully on his shoulder as I watched the window in front of us.

His hands and mine interwined together warmly.

Daichi hums in reply.

"Will you leave me?" I asked him, he becomes silent for a moment.

I didn't know why I would ask that, really. But I just like reassurance, daichi was the guy who captured my heart in a matter of time. I was attracted to him in first sight, I know for sure I'm not going to let him go that easily.

"I won't." I took his words to heart locking it
so that it will never get away.

Keeping his word in my mind I let myself get comfortable on his shoulder, smiling softly at the chemistry we both had inside the train while it moves to our destination.

It's safe to say that daichi won't leave me, right?

Maybe, maybe not.

Back at the school

"Good night Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow?" Daichi tells me, bringing his hand up to my cheeks, gently caressing it as he looks into my eyes.

The cold breeze of the night flows around us.

"Yeah, good night too daichi." I replied with the same smile.

Daichi leans in before I could realize, cupping my cheek as he presses his lips on my forehead, the action made my heart beat fasten, blush creeping up to my cheeks as I became flustered.

"I'll go now." He says before backing away.

Finally after our final good bye's, daichi had already left to where the boys were staying at.

Can't help the smile from showing on my face as I happily went inside the building the managers were staying at, walking inside the room we all were staying at, but as soon as I opened it. I was met by all of the girls eyes looking at me.

"L/n-san!" Kaori exclaims happily before running up to me with a hug, also followed by two other managers which were yuki and Shimizu.

We broke the hug and we finally sat comfortably to talk.

"How was it? Did your parents liked him?" Kaori asks almost immediately, and yes I did tell them about daichi and I's date, they insisted to pick my dress for me, but I already promised kuroo about it.

"They loved him." I replied with a smile, they all squeled.

"So besides that, what else happened?" Yukie calmly asks but still the smile on her face says that she was excited to hear what I was about to say.

I took a deep breath before looking at them.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!" I basically yelled.

And then it started, the chaos of girls squeling and screaming in happiness all together, it's honestly surprising to have such nice group of people to be this close to me in a matter of time, but am I really complaining? I couldn't ask for any better managers to be with.

"I'm so happy for you!" Shimizu says happily before bringing me in a tight hug, "Daichi is so lucky."

I blushed at her comment.

"Damn right he is!" Mako suddenly says, I chuckled at them.

"Go get changed girl, we need to have you tell all the details of the cute things you did." Kaori says with a sigh before letting herself fall in the comfort of the foam she was sleeping at, "I can only dream."