Chapter 63

Y/n's POV

I sighed as I stretched my numb muscles on my shoulder. It felt like an hour or so ever since me and Tetsuro started with our project, successfully we did a pretty good job we started off with the basics and now it was nearly half done!

Tetsuro was the one I was working with so there was laughter here and there all together, I forgot to mention that he was being a dork almost every single time, it didn't fail to make me laugh though.

My heart warmed with a moment like this with Tetsuro, who knew I would be here in the same room, sitting, and studying with te man I once was my enemy?

"China back then was ruled by Qing-dynasty." I said before looking at Tetsuro who was poking his cheek with his pencil, a habit I noticed whenever he's confused.

"I thought it was the Yuan Dynasty." He says before looking at me with those confused eyes he has that I found cute at the same time.

"Well unfortunately it's not." I said with a small laugh before putting down the information.

Tetsuro was about to say something but he was cut off by a short knock on my door, I excused myself before standing up and walked up to my door, opening it I was met by my mother with a wooden tray that was filled with food that I was sure my father made.

I almost drooled at the sight, "Your father forced me to make this with him, just in case you two got hungry." My mother says still with no emotion, I bet he too forced my mother to bring this to us.

I smiled before grabbing the tray, "Thank you mother."

My mother nodded before peeking inside my room, she was suspiciously looking at Tetsuro. But as soon as she saw that he was focused on reading the notebook she shrugs him off and leaves.

I close my door back again and walked back to my study desk with Tetsuro.

"Did japan defeat china or china de—

He stops himself after his eyes locked with the food on my hands, I gently pushed away the unused things on my desk and then proceeded to place the wooden tray down.

"This looks amazing." He says before eyeing the steamed pork buns and summer sushi that was on the tray.

"I know, my father is an expert of making the food look good and taste good." I stated a fact before sitting on my chair, I then proceeded to close all of our notebooks for the meantime because we were first going to have a break.

"So this is why you wanted to marry someone who can cook?" He says before eyeing me with a smug look.

I scoffed at his statement, I get second thoughts about that. It just really depends now.

"I don't go with that statement anymore." I said with a chuckle and he chuckles with me too.

We both picked up a chopstick, "Itadakimasu." We both simultaneously say before digging in into our food.

Tetsuro hums in satisfaction as soon as e took a bite of the summer sushi, "I should hang out in your house more often."

He says with a smile, I smiled at his statement as I took a bite off of my steamed pork buns as well, the sudden flashback flashed in my mind making me shiver.

"My specialty is steamy pork buns." Daichi says, making me hum in reply as I continue writing down on my notebook for my assignment, letting him know that I acknowledge the new information.

"I'd like to taste your food in the near future." I said, and I can tell that he can feel the smile on my face.

"Steamed pork buns is Sawamura's specialty." I said not really aware that I said it out loud, I just looked at the steamed buns thinking that I was talking in my mind.