End

Is this considered as a spoiler? This is basically a time skip of the characters :)
_____________

8 years later

Y/n's POV

"Are we going together princess?" Tetsuro asks, he comes up behind me and wraps his arms lovingly around my waist as he breathes in my perfume.

"No, did you forget that It's my day off today?" I replied, turning around I leaned my back on the kitchen counter and faced the man who I called my fiancé, "I still have to meet up with Aiko, and you're late Tetsu, you should get going."

He chuckles before kissing my cheek and he backs away and walks out of the kitchen, "I'll see you later Y/n."

"Go slow when you're driving, Tetsuro." I warn him because of how many times he had almost crashed our car and it was many times that I could count.

Tetsuro was still the man I knew back in high school, the only difference now is that he was my fiancé, and we are living in the same roof still loving each other as if we were still our high school selves.

"Yes Mrs. Kuroo." He replies and he pops his head on the entrance of the kitchen, he then sends a wink on my way making me smile at his dumbness.

I shoo him away signaling him to hurry up which he did, while he takes all of his stuff that was work related I got out of the kitchen, walking to the living room to grab my coat which I wore.

"I'm going, princess." He says before placing a small peck on my lips and my forehead, I said my goodbye's at him and he finally leaves our house with a smile.

I sighed noticing that the house was silent again, my life has been better after we both called it official, he was the best boyfriend I could ever have, he respected my boundaries, I respected his, moments with Tetsuro was unique and different every day, and nothing can describe the feeling I always feel whenever I'm with him.

8 years, 8 years of non stop love for each other is almost too crazy to think about, and now a few weeks later he will be calling me his wife and I will be calling him my husband. Yes we have been separated when we were in collage but we still managed to communicate like we did normally, we had our busy days but we managed to understand each other.

And yes we do fight, we fight very much but our relationship is mostly filled with fluff.

I now grabbed my purse to get ready for work I looked myself in the mirror one more time before finally deciding to head out.

I locked the door of our house before finally walking myself to my car, entering after placing my purse on the passenger seat, putting on my seatbelt before finally driving my car away from my residence and now going to where Aiko and I planned to meet up at.

Time skip

Getting out of my car I instantly looked for Aiko at the café, and then I finally spot a familiar girl scrolling on her phone as she waits outside while sitting on the outside table.

"Aiko." I called out while approaching my long time best friend who I don't get to see a lot.

She looks up from her phone with glee, she stands up from her seat and opens her arms to welcome me in a hug. I chuckled as her grip tightens around me, she then backs away with a big smile.

"First of all, congrats on your engagement!" She tells me with a smile, "Thank you Aiko." I reply with a small smile as well.

"And second of all I'm so glad we could finally see each other." Aiko says with excitement as we both take our seat on the table.