Chapter 47

Y/n's POV

Next day

After the incident I decided to brush it off, maybe it was just one of daichi's relative that he had a conversation with, luckily enough that reason was enough to convince my overthinking mind.

Sunday went by like a flash, I cannot forget to mention how my mom apologized to me in the middle of the day when we were having lunch together.

It was surprising because I was still not used to it but I'm happy either way, I'm happy that she did understand that she was wrong.

The only thing that I'm not happy about is... today.

Monday, not only is it Monday it's because I was sick. My whole body felt so cold and it wasn't even winter, sweat was becoming another layer of my skin as I felt this very bad pain inside my throat that prevented me from saying anything.

My mother told me to stay hime because I was in fact sick, but I told her I'll get better. A little fever won't hurt right? Of course it won't, it will just go away.

Having a fever and going to school was east!

It wasn't easy, I felt like I had heavy weights on my back as I took a step inside the building of our school, my throat was the most annoying thing I found, not to mention the non-stop sweating I was receiving.

I brushed it off once more, basically forcing myself to walk towards my classroom which is by the way on the second floor, I never despised the one who had the idea to have our classroom on the third floor this bad.

My whole body was on fire, my throat was burning, I felt so heavy, My mind was dizzy, I felt awful. But missing a day of class is just too bad for me, what if I miss a very important lesson? That will be the end of me if I don't have notes for it.

Sighing once more I gulped down a ball of saliva even though it was painful to do so, finally arriving at my classroom with a low-energy bow I slowly made my way to my seat.

Constantly reminding myself that aiko wasn't at school today since she had to escort the basketball club on their venue after the coach had an accident, I never felt so bad in my life, and now my best friend who obviously takes care of me is now gone.

What a lucky day!

"Good morning Y/n, you don't look so good today." A voice says beside me.

The voice that somehow lifted a very little weight off my back as I slowly looked at him with whatever expression I was having. Seeing kuroo's face like this somehow clicked something in me that, maybe today will be a good day.

"I'm fine, I just have a little fever." I said before placing my chin on my palm and faced the front which to be only met by nothing, the teacher wasn't here yet.

"Little? You're whole face is red, did you even drink some medicine?" Kuroo worriedly asks before standing up from his seat and now walks towards me and gently places his hand on my forehead.

"You're burning." Kuroo says with a frown.

I scoffed before pushing his hand away.

"It'll go away soon!" I waved him off.

"N—

—Kuroo-san, please take your seat." The teacher cuts the man in front of me off.

I mentally thanked the Gods, as I heard kuroo groan quietly he walks back to his seat, eyes still not leaving mine.

"Later." He mumbles under his breath that I managed to understand.

I sighed and tried to listen to the teacher, that's the problem, I tried. Basically I didn't try harder cause I didn't understand a thing, the burning sensation in my throat was enough to get me distracted, the heat flowing around my body, and the dizziness that I felt was something that was distracting me.