run away | manjiro sano

By kkaitooo

"๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž." ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
End

Chapter 16

2.7K 74 51
By kkaitooo

Y/n's Pov

Everything happened in an instant. I was still fighting assholes while shit was happening on Kazutora and Baji.

As I knock down the last person I saw in my sight,I breathed deeply as I was trying to endure the pain on my head.

I look over on Baji who got stabbed by Kazutora,Baji was not facing me so I couldn't see his reaction.

"Baji!" I yelled as I tried to run towards,but the pain started hurting harder making me fall on the ground.

"y/n! are you okay?" Mitsuya ran towards me,and helps me get up.
"I....am. Let's help Baji!" I say,lying about my condition.

Mitsuya wraps his shoulder around me for support,I thanked him quietly.

"Thanks for the save,Takemitchi." I hear Baji say, "Take care of Mikey for me." He adds,leaving us confused.
"Let's do this,3rd division!" He ties his hair and took a metal pipe for protection.

He ran towards the division, bringing his metal pipe around,knocking four guys at once.

Time passed,almost everyone from the division was knocked out. The only one standing was bitch Kisaki and his vice captain.

I saw as Baji knock Kisaki's vice captain,Kisaki turned around but it was too late because Baji was already in front of him.

"Checkmate,Kisaki." I heard Baji say. He stayed like this for a while,but what next happened left us shocked.

The long haired boy started spitting blood, everyone's eyes widen as more blood was spitting out his mouth.

"Tch,it looks like this is it,huh." Baji said as blood covered his mouth. He got on his knees,everyone worried.

"You idiot! what did you do to baji-san!" Chifuyu scolds Kisaki.

"you saw me,I didn't do a goddamn thing" Kisaki raises his hand in defence.

I tried to recall what happened...

That was right. Baji got stabbed by Kazutora,but he didn't act like he got injured....I thought as I try to solve the answer.

Chifuyu's eyes widen,he ran towards Kazutora and grabbed him by his shirt's collar.

"what did you do?!"
"its all...... bajis fault." Chifuyu scoffed at this and ran towards Baji,almost tearing up.

My sight was getting blurry, and my head was starting to hurt more. I was starting to hallucinate.... shit.

"Mitsuya...." I say,still trying to regain my consciousness.
"huh?y/n?"
"shit. I'm...starting to lose consciousness.." I confess.
"what?! Y/n? Y/n?!"

///

"y/n! y/n! answer me y/n!" I heard a familiar voice say. My head hurts so much,I thought. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Takemichi.

"Y/n! thank god! hang in there,help is on the way!" He says. Tears started to fall in my face,I wiped them off with my thumb and scoffed.
"why the hell are you crying?"
"y- you were unconscious for so long!" He says,tears falling rapidly in his cheeks.
"you idiot,im getting wet by ur stupid ass tears." I laugh as I sit up.

"where's mikey?" I say.
"I- he's beating up kazutora-kun..." My breath hitched as he said this.
"H-huh?! what?!"
"B- Baji-kun...."
"what happened?!" I look over my surroundings and saw Baji laying in the ground, Chifuyu's shoulder in support.

"baji!" I say,standing up. Blood was still dripping off my head,but I didn't care.

"y/n! don't stand already! you might pass out again!" Takemitchi worries.
"shut up,im okay." I lie,again.

Moving my gaze to Mikey,I saw him brutally beating up Kazutora. My eyes widen. I've never seen him go berserk like this before. He had blood all over his head and hair, just like me.

"mikey!" I hear Baji say. I turn around and saw him standing. That purposely stopped Mikey on beating up Kazutora.
"baji-san! get down!" Baji ignored Chifuyu's words.

"you got mad...just for me? thanks man." He laughs.
"Baji..." I hear Mikey mutter.
"but...this wound ain't gonna kill me..!" Baji says. "so don't worry kazutora,I won't die in your hands..!" He pulls out a pocket knife,and stabbed himself, digging it in purposely. Everyone's eyes widen.

"baji-san!!" Chifuyu says as Baji lays in the ground again.
"why?! why did you do it?!" Chifuyu cries.

"takemitchi...y/n...come closer." Baji says. Takemitchi fastly gets up and gets close to baji.

"Kisaki..is the enemy!" My eyes widen. "I realized that..when Pah stabbed Osanai. I accidentally saw Kisaki confronting Mikey." My breath goes uneven. "Kisaki is not the third division captain of Toman! Pah is and he'll always be!" Tears streamed down my face,seeing how much loyal he is to his friends. "Toman was built my me,draken,mikey,mitsuya,pah and kazutora." He pauses. "Toman founding members....are my treasures." I cried harder as he says this.

"Takemitchi...you remind me of Shinichiro-san somehow...Mikey...Toman... I'm leaving them in your hands." Baji says,making Takemichi cry harder.

"Y/n..." Baji's attention was now in y/n. "You're the first girl who joined toman,and the first girlfriend Mikey has ever had. I know...that he loves you very much. So please....Take care of him." He smiles at me.

"I- of course....baji-kun. You have my word." I sob as I smile at him weakly.

"Chifuyu... I'd kill for some yakisoba right now."

Chifuyu pauses, "I'll buy you some."

"We'll split it..right?"

Chifuyu didn't say anything. He was scared to lose his friend,his closest friend who held such a special place on his heart.

"Thank you...Chifuyu."

And just as that, Baji's last words pierced Takemitchi,Chifuyu and Y/n's heart. They watch him as he peacefully passed away.

"Baji-san?!" Chifuyu tries to wake up his friend.
"BAJI-SAN!!!!!" The boy yells as sobs was heard all around us.

"Mikey... You're next! You're going to die!" I saw Kazutora smile maniacally on Mikey.
"shut up. I'll beat you to death."

I sighed as I stand up,Chifuyu looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Takemichi....y/n...Baji didn't betray toman after all! I knew that...but I couldn't protect him!" He says,I can hear the pain in his voice.

As I open my mouth to speak,I heard Mikey punched Kazutora,making me turn around. Mikey gave Kazutora a series of punches,as he yells

"I'll kill you!"

Kazutora was close on passing out,making me worry. I ran infront of Mikey,his eyes widen as he saw me.

"Mikey... let's just stop this already!" I say,trying to be calm.
"shut up."
"shut up?do you realize that you'll kill kazutora if you continue this?! LET'S JUST STOP MIKEY! THIS IS JUST BULLSHIT!"
"I SAID SHUT UP!" He yells at me,my eyes widened.

"move." He says,like nothing happened.

"you....why won't you just listen to me?! I know it fucking hurts so much..it hurts me too,I know that! But this isn't what Baji-kun wanted,he wanted you to forgive Kazutora-kun!" He pushes me, making me fall in the ground.

"don't you dare....talk about Baji."

"Don't talk about Baji? Baji-kun is dead,goddamn it!" I hear Takemichi yell.

"Why don't you get it?!" Takemitchi closes his eyes tightly as he takes off his jacket,a charm falling out.

"what do you think baji-kun died in the first place?! it was for you two...for toman! baji-kun wasn't killed by kazutora-kun,he decided to kill himself! because he didn't want kazutora-kun to feel responsible! because he wanted you to forgive kazutora-kun!"

"he did that because he loved you guys! why can't you understand?!"

Takemitchi cries as he pauses his speech,everyone shocked on how brave he was to say this infront of everyone. "damnit..."

I look over mikey who's eyes were in the charm who fell off Takemitchi's jacket the whole time. He goes up to Takemitchi with the charm on his hand, "takemitchi... where'd you get this charm...?"

"hm?oh.. i found that in the gathering.."

Everyone's eyes widen,like the charm was important.

"Baji.... had this with him this whole time?" Mikey says,like a memory was showing up on his mind.

oohh! what do u think will happen next?will y/n die? hoho..

1400 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3K 28
หš เผ˜โ™กหšโ€โžท โ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ! โž โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ•ฐโ”€ โ”ˆโžค ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• is something we cannot let go...
247K 8.8K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
80.4K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...