Hyrule Warriors: Rise of Valo...

By Aki-no-densetsu

The land of Hyrule has been famous in legends throughout the land. From the skyward lands to the ancient floo... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
70 reads hype
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Update
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L - Epilogue
Updates for New Readers

XLV

14 3 0
By Aki-no-densetsu

Link raised the Hero Crystal in defiance. The crystal glowed brightly in front of the hero, who held up a death glare to the demon.

"Link, you must break the Triforce apart. Return power and wisdom to their respective owners." Nayru requested.

Link nodded. He summoned the Triforce in front of him. Then, he raised the Sword of Light and stabbed it straight into the Triforce.

The golden triangles broke apart and returned to Ganondorf, Link, and Zelda. Then, their light weapons disintegrated. Zelda kept the Bow of Light since it was technically a blessing from Hylia. It was only improved further with the Triforce of Wisdom.

Link sent a bunch of magic daggers towards Valoria who was knocked backwards. Valoria knocked Link into a boulder with a wave of energy.

The hero got up and knocked Valoria in the knees with a ball and chain. This was furthermore effecive when Link summoned a magic whip to knock out Valoria's knee.

Valoria got back up and swung at Link with tentacles of magic. The hero blocked the attack with a shield and the attacks' power was absorbed.

After a moment, the hero released the power into Valoria's other knee, knocking him down.

The crystalline shield was exposed and Link summoned a beam of magic. The second crystal broke away and fell apart.

Valoria got up and deflected the magic. The final crystal sunk back into his chest. Then, it rose back up as another, much larger crystal.

"You have done well so far against me. But now you shall perish. Now is your demise." Valoria bellowed.

Suddenly, they were all teleported outside of Goponga Village, in sight of the battle but not close enough for any other reinforcements.

"So, Hyrule Warrior... it seems you have met your Demise." Valoria sneered.

Link raised an eyebrow and smirked. He raised the ancient relic as the green glow began to grow brighter and brighter.

"No, I think it's your demise I'm meeting." Link countered. Zelda, Ganondorf, Link, Hylia, and Demise all raised their hands, magic glowing on them.

Beams of green, blue, red, gold, and black struck Valoria in the center of his chest. Valoria blocked it but Link could tell he was weakening.

"Keep going. Put more effort into it!" Link shouted. The beams of magic all grew brighter. Valoria began to get pushed back a little.

Valoria kept fighting. Link put more of his courage and brute focus into his magic. Zelda focused her mind and all of her thoughts onto her magic. Ganondorf focused his brute power and force into his magic. Hylia summoned the light straight from her heart to strength her beam. Demise summoned forth the darkness that sleeps in his heart to imbue his magic with.

The magical attacks grew brighter and brighter until they became enveloped in a field of light.

Link finally saw Valoria's shield collapse and the silhouette of his body look up to the skies in agony. Then, the magic stopped altogether.

Valoria stood there, his cape waving in the wind.

"You've defeated me now. But mark my words... this isn't the end. Hyrule will fall to its knees." Valoria threatened darkly.

Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link raised their hands, golden power running straight to their fingertips. A golden force field of power flowed from the Triforce and swept towards Valoria.

It grew so large that it was seen across all of Hyrule Field. The entire battle nearby between Hyrule and the Aygi stopped to look at Valoria's defeat.

Valoria raised his hands in one final hope of bringing Hyrule to its knees. But the golden magic surrounded him and he was swallowed up by the sealing power.

The Triforce appeared in front of the Golden Heroes. Din, Nayru, and Farore appeared in front of the trio. Their crests appeared in front of them as they added their power to the seal.

Hylia and Demise added their own power to the seal.

Alas, the golden force field disappeared abruptly. And so did Valoria.

Finally, Valoria was sealed away. After two to three months of preparing for Valoria's attack, from King Zyphos' visit to journey in the Zonai Kingdom. Valoria was gone and Link could breathe a breath of victory once more.

The Aygi commanders surrendered to the Hyruleans.

Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf looked at each other.

"He's gone." Link said wonderingly.

"Good riddance. Now we can clean up Hyrule Field." Queen Zelda said without any remorse.

"Of course. Now for the clean up and the repairs to return the kingdom to its former glory." Ganondorf smiled. The sun was high in the sky, shining brightly on them all.

"Amazing work, hero. You have done well in this battle." Hylia congratulated proudly.

"Indeed. I am proud of you, Link. Someday, we will meet again. And I will be looking forward to it." Demise added happily. He raised his fist towards Link, who met it with his own fist.

Din, Nayru, and Farore stepped forward. "We must return to our realm. It has been a miracle to witness this conflict and be able to assist in it. Great work, Hyrule Warrior." Farore interjected suddenly.

"Yes, of course. We shall never forget today's miracles. Not as long as we all shall live." Din added.

Nayru nodded. "May we meet again, Hyrule Warrior. Until then, may you remain the hero you were born to be." she finalized. They dissolved into red, green, and blue light before shooting into the sky.

Hylia walked up to Zelda. "It has been an honor to fight alongside you." Zelda offered.

"My pleasure. It was amazing to be able to fight to keep Hyrule safe." Hylia responded agreeably.

Demise looked at Ganondorf. "You've done well, son. I'm proud of you. Make sure you treat Link right, now." he said sternly to his son.

"Always, Father. I shall see you someday in the Sacred Realm." Ganondorf promised with a serious tone.

Demise then looked down at Link. "Young hero, your journey has only just begun. And do me two favors. Make sure Ganondorf is happy with you and himself. Finally, make sure I'm not forgotten over time. Let this battle live on to its true words." Demise requested with the same stern voice.

"Of course. I plan to rewrite all of the legends with my memories of the past heroes, as well as my own." Link promised.

"Good. Me and Hylia must return to the Sacred Realm. I'm sure it's chaos without us." the Demon Lord concluded reluctantly.

"Let's not forget us." the Hero of Time said suddenly.

"Thank you, Hyrule Warrior." the Hero of Twilight added.

"You saved the kingdom once again." the Hero of Hyrule observed.

"And now... it is safe for the time being." the Hero of Winds pointed out.

"Your journey doesn't stop here. You have only just begun." the Hero of the Minish said.

"Agreed. May you live life to the fullest." the Fierce Deity added.

"Alas, we must now return." the Hero of Worlds said reluctantly.

"Farewell, Hyrule Warrior." the Hero of Light continued.

"The line of heroes will not end here, though." the Hero of the Past warned.

"Naturally. Evil will always rise." the Hero of the Oracle concluded.

The Hero of the Skies walked forward. "We will see you soon enough, Hyrule Warrior. But until then, keep our kingdom safe." he ordered.

Then, the heroes all disappeared into blue sparkles. The companions to each of the heroes disappeared in gold sparkles. All of the past princesses disappeared in blue sparkles. The ancient evils all disappeared in red sparkles. Finally, Hylia and Demise disappeared in white and black sparkles.

Ganondorf, Queen Zelda, and Link were all left outside of Goponga Village.

This isn't the end of my journey. Link looked up at Ganondorf. It's only just begun. This isn't the end of the line of heroes. And Valoria's defeat isn't the end of my journey.

The Hyrule Warrior looked at his two companions. He smiled mischievously at both of them. Queen Zelda smiled back and Ganondorf gave the exact same look back.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go rebuild our kingdom." Link said finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 26 12
"Under the oath of the goddess Hylia, you shall protect the prince. Blessings on you, and the other champions." Link, the prince of Hyrule, has an an...
650 38 30
(Book 1 of 5) It's been a few years since the defeat of Vaati and Ganondorf and Hyrule has been in peace ever since. Everything seems to be doing fin...
5.3K 76 27
~Having returned after two years, I decided to edit The Heroes' Rebirth. I changed (hopefully) all of the spelling errors, fixed the grammar and chan...
7.4K 394 42
Amnesia was a funny thing. It strips you of all memories, both good and bad. But what it didn't take away from Link was his caring heart. He wasn't...