UNSPOKEN PLEASURE | JIKOOK [✓]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°PROLOGUE°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°PT² :23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°FINAL°

°43°

3.1K 222 74
By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin Is Back In
The Game.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Jimin was standing in front of the school gate while Jungkook watched him from afar in his car. The boy has been standing there for five minutes straight and it somehow managed to make Jungkook worried about him.

He knows why Jimin seems unwilling to enter the school... Of course, because MinJoo was there too but did he has another option? No. Jungkook wants the boy to fight for himself and that means; fight his own traumatic past. He could just go there and conserve Jimin but he chose not to because he knows better than to make the boy fight on his own.

Beside... He didn't know if he will forever be there for Jimin to protect him from danger... Who knows what will happen later?

As for Jimin... He was worried and at the same time scared to step into the school gate again knowing he will meet MinJoo later. He could feel his knees weaken and his palms sweating badly, showing how much he's nervous about all of this but he nonetheless, he needs to move on from the past right?

If he keeps re-reading the same chapter hoping the terrible moment turned into a sweet one then there won't end for him... He knows, no matter what- he needs to move on but that's the thing... He's not strong enough to fight MinJoo. Every time the boy appeared in front of him, Jimin will feel like the whole world changed and returned to the time where he was in primary school.

It feels like the nightmare begins again...

He closed his eyes and wiped his sweaty forehead, already forgot the ring on his finger. "Ouch!!" He hissed in pain, looking at the tiny yet sharp diamond on the ring which unexpectedly peel off his forehead skin. 'Even the tiniest thing could hurt something x20 times bigger then why couldn't I fight MinJoo who isn't any better than me? What was I scared of?' He asked himself and slowly rubbed the ring.

He stared at Jungkook from afar and realized; that man is the reason why he needed to move on. That man is the reason why he needs to breathe, needs to sleep and wake up, needs to smile. That is the man he badly falls in love with and will forever be in love with... If they ever got separated in this lifetime, Jimin surely will search for that man in his next life.

Jimin smiled and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, thinking back on how they first met, to their first kiss, to their first fight, and at last, to their first lovemaking... He realized how beautiful those memories were and opened his eyes once again, feeling the atmosphere around him changed completely.

His body was no longer trembling nor he could feel scared anymore...

It was a new start for Jimin...

Slowly, he stepped inside the school gate and glanced around, feeling all of his world change in the blink of an eye. He continues his walk leaving Jungkook who watched him from afar behind, smiling. Reaching the third level, Jimin could already feel the tension from his class. He knows that the possibility of MinJoo in the class now was high but did he care now?

No. If anything happens to him... MinJoo surely will get in trouble. Moreover when the school is under his father's control. Jimin got nothing to scared of at all...

Jimin walked through the corridor, catching few students from other class attention along as he stopped his step when he reached his class entrance. Everyone's eyes were on him, but Jimin eyes stayed still only on MinJoo who was smirking from afar. The latter even dares to sit on Minwoo's seat... Which is beside Jimin.

As for Taehyung, you could clearly see his hand fisted under the table, controlling himself from punching MinJoo. Well... He won't be controlling his anger if there's no teacher in the class. "Mr. Park... Thank god you're here... Come in." A woman in her age early 30s called out as you could see the gold nametag, attached to her maroon-colored vest which displayed her name; Song Hye-Kyo.

"I'm sorry for the sudden scramble Ms. Song..." Jimin apologized as he bowed down before looked back at the teacher who froze- unable to process what just happened. "Are you okay Jimin? You scared me a little..." She teased caused Jimin to giggled, understanding why the woman reacted like that.

Well... It's Park Jimin we talked about here.

Later then he excused himself and walked towards his seat. He didn't look at MinJoo, rather he ignore the boy and act as if he's not there. What could he do to him in the class anyway? Nothing. "Are you okay? Where have you been?" Taehyung asked, silently worried about Jimin condition because he believes the boy is still traumatized by MinJoo.

But what happened after, caught Taehyung attention when the boy just ignored MinJoo existence and sat beside him, not even displaying scared or uncomfortable facial expressions like he usually does. "Hey, baby~" MinJoo uttered as Taehyung glared at him, already planned to punch the boy but Jimin voice stopped him from doing so.

"What baby? I'm not your baby. My name is Jimin so fuck off. There's no baby here." Jimin hissed despite the scared feeling deep inside his stomach, catching Taehyung attention before the boy smirked in satisfaction. He doesn't know what got into Jimin's head but surely he's liking it. MinJoo was not any better, the sassy treatment he received from Jimin now was provoking him to disturb the boy more...

Easy to say; sassy Jimin is nothing but an addiction...

"Woah... Where is the baby Park Jimin I used to know?" MinJoo spoke which makes Jimin nose scrunched in nausea, consciously giving the boy his disgusted face to make sure that MinJoo got the hint and back off before looking at the new boy with nothing but anger filled inside those crescent eyes. Jimin is scared of him, yes. It's ridiculous if he said he's not afraid of MinJoo completely but he did well in hiding it from anybody that time.

"Your baby Park Jimin? Already dead. Right now there's only Park Jimin that soon-to-be Jeon..." He spoke while keeping his gaze on MinJoo face, seeing the boy's facial expressions changed from naughty into anger the moment he spoke another guy's name. For other people, this might be funny considering the fact it sounds like a kid fighting but clearly not for MinJoo who is really obsessive with Jimin...

He didn't reply anything after that as he glared at Jimin before looked behind the boy, watching how Taehyung stuck out his tongue without Jimin acknowledged. This doesn't do any good than adding more fuels inside hell that was buried deep MinJoo. But then he remembered something that caused him to smirked before focused on Ms. Song, leaving Jimin who scoffed at the loss.

Well... Jimin didn't know what is he thinking about that's why...

If he knows it earlier, he won't be that confident...

_________________✍

"So he proposed to YOU?!" Taehyung asked out loud as they walked outside the gate while Jimin showing his ring with a smile on his face. By a time like this, every student should be home already...

Every except for MinJoo who is standing under one of those big three, looking so handsome with hands tucked in his pants pocket; watching how Jimin told something to Taehyung excitedly. "It's not a proposed idiot!! It's a promise!!" He heard Jimin yelled from afar and by that, his obsessive instinct immediately enable.

"But what about your mother?" Taehyung asked, ending the smile on Jimin face when he realized that his mother will never accept Jungkook. But then again, the older already promise to marry him when they're ready so what's the problem with it? If his mother ended up kicking him out of the house, he has two options; either stay at Jungkook's or Taehyung's.

"Fuck her. I'm big enough to make my decision..." Jimin boldly stated, catching Taehyung off guard caused the latter to stopped his step. Jimin is completely different today... From the moment where he fights MinJoo until now where he decided to against his own mother. "Jimin... Something happened today and you need to tell me what is it." Taehyung spoke.

"Nothing happened Tae."

"Are you lying to me? If there's nothing happened, how can you explain the fact that you burned MinJoo ass back then? And now this? Fighting your own mom?"

"Well, it's because of Mr. Jeon..." Jimin answered, unnoticed that MinJoo was staring at them from afar and actually heard the whole conversation. At times like this, MinJoo is dying to know who is the Mr. Jeon, which Jimin didn't stop talking about. He hates the thought of the boy being with someone else than him.

He believes what belongs to him is his alone...

It doesn't take a long time until MinJoo left them both, worn and also irritated by hearing all the things Jimin did with Jungkook. The boy really didn't stop talking about the older even for a minute and it was sickening to MinJoo ears... Jimin then separated his way with Taehyung as he entered his house with a big smile on his face, not even try to hide the lovely ring around his finger.

"Welcome–" Ms. Park's soft voice ended when he saw the ring on Jimin finger. It's impossible if you don't see it because it shines so bright- you could see it reflected from afar. "What's that on your hand?" She asked, walking towards Jimin and grabbed his hand while waiting for the answer.

"What is it? It's a ring of course." Jimin replied bluntly, already expecting his mother to burst out. And there it is... "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY IT'S A RING JIMIN?! WHERE DID YOU GET IT?! IT'S A REAL DIAMOND!! DON'T TELL ME IT'S–"

"Yeah, it's Mr. Jeon... He's the one who gave it to me as a promise..." Jimin cut her off caused her body to froze in unbelievable. Her eyes immediately drowned in tears, making Jimin feel bad a little considering the fact no child likes to see their mother cry. But there's no turning back... He loves Jungkook whether it's wrong or right.

"What are you saying Park Jimin?"

"C'mon... He already promised to marry me. What else do you want? Last month you convinced me he's no good for me because you believe he only play with me but now... He already promised Mom." Jimin said, not even once raised his voice against his mother, knowing that will do nothing other than hurt her more.

It's the last thing Jimin wanted her to feel...

"But IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!! WHAT HAPPENED IF SOMEONE REPORT?! MR. JEON WILL GO TO JAIL AND DO YOU WANT THAT?!"

"Oh please mom, ignore the law... Who's going to report to the police?" Jimin raised a question, watching how his mother slowly turned into a mad man. No, you don't understand from her point of view; as a mother... She's worried about Jimin. She didn't mean it when she threatened to kick him out. All of that is just a trick so that Jimin will leave the teacher... 

But now... Look how the table has turned and Jimin is no longer scared of what will happen. "Please, mom... Everything is the same if you just bless and accept us..." Jimin said while begging politely, silently wishing his mother will accept them and continue to live like normal but what he got instead is far from what he hoped.

"There's no bless nor accept. Either you leave him or get out of this house." She uttered, looking at his son with nothing but disappointment. She never thought her threat will be used for actual but if this is what it takes to make Jimin realized that the teacher is no good for him, so be it.

"Then you gave me no choice than leaving..."

____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 13.5K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
69.1K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
83.5K 4.6K 62
Never fall in love with your best friend, especially if he's one of the most popular kids at school, the best high school quarterback in the state. ...
177K 5.5K 46
New Substitute professor arrives and you being the biggest playgirl, most popular, beautiful and hot senior of the university decided to make him you...