Star Maiden {Yuno x F! Grand...

By Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) Celestial is the survivor of the last race of Celestial.Celestial races are spirits whom also blessed w... More

A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
(Y/N)'S INFO UPDATE!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SPECIAL SHORT CLIP!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
IF YUNO WAS A YANDERE!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AFTER MARRIAGE:

Chapter 3

3K 75 6
By Ariya_Sozo

YOUR POV

"Y-You can't?"Klaus said as he shifted his glasses as I nod my head.

"But why? I mean,Captain Vangeance ordered us to guide them both for their first mission and our first day us their mentors,but you're not going with us?"He said as I sighted and pat his shoulder before smiling.

"My father,Magic Emperor Julius needs me on an important mission."I said while pointing a finger out.

"What kind of mission?"He asked.

"I don't even know yet but he told me he needs me right away on this one,he said he can't do it by himself all alone."I said with a shrug.

'Father,I swear if you're playing tricks with me on this one you're not gonna have a day with me on strolling anywhere for a whole week and I really meant it this time..'

"Klaus,I think we should just let (Y/n) not come along for now since it's an order from the Magic Emperor."Mimosa said with a chuckle as Klaus then cleared his throat before shifting his glasses again and looked at me.

"Alright,I'll slide this one out but promise me! You're going with us next time,okay?"He said as I nod my head for the promise and wave off to Yuno after the two since he was all quite since I came and told them about my situation.

"Yuno,aren't you going to give your luck to (Y/n)?"Klaus asked as Yuno took a glance to me and mumbled out.

"Yeah,good luck whatever.."He said with an arm crossed and looked away as a single vein popped out from Klaus' forehead and before he could bark to Yuno.I stopped him and went towards Yuno.

"I'll see guys later!"I said and ruffle Yuno's hair for a moment before leaving them in the area and went to my Father's office.

'Dang,I never thought I could reach a tall height of a person just like Yuno's though,but I'm glad I did and manage to ruffle his soft black hair since he wasn't paying attention now he's going to be dumb founded..'

I let out a low chuckle thinking about Yuno's reaction when I just ruffled his hair out before leaving them on the headquarters.I tried to catch William in his office but he wasn't there to be found so I just leave there without saying goodbye to him,he's probably on a mission all alone by himself again.

'Why does he always want to be alone on every mission,anyway? From my first mission together with him,he would usually distant himself from me or don't use much of his Magic I wonder why though I can sense that he has bunch of Mana inside of him even he tries to hide it..'

*CLICK*

When I entered his office there wasn't no one in there,not even Marx so I just decided to look around if ever Father leaves a note or something for me so I won't be staying up here until he comes back.I simply found a small note on his table and read it out.

"To my dearest daughter,(Y/n).I hope you're going to lend me a hand just this time for signing the papers!

                                                                                                                                   Love your father,Julius."

After I just realize and read what he was really trying to do earlier when he calls me a triple veins popped out from my forehead and started gritting my teeth from the trick that he puts me into.

'He's going to watch some new Magic right now,isn't he?'

"Well,I guess I'll just lend him a hand instead of going back to the headquarters and doing nothing.."I sighted and sat on my father's seat and started reading the papers while also singing and replying to the topic from the citizens of the Kingdom.

~~~

*CLICK*

"King Julius,it isn't the time for you to call--(Y-Y/n)?! What are you doing here and where's King Julius--"It was Marx and a vein popped out from his forehead and I sweat drops that he finally realize what was happening.

"I'm sorry for Father's behavior Marx,he's out again and trick me on his papers though.."I said while scratching the back of my hair and stood up.

"You shouldn't apologize by King Julius' behavior he would often do this whenever I'm not around and I really guess I should always put my attention on him so this kind of situation wouldn't happen again.You were asked by Captain William from the Golden Dawn to also be a mentor to his recruiters,correct?"He said as I nod my head.

"Yes and I didn't come with their first mission because of Father's favor and here I also thought I'm going to have fun on a mission with him,but he leaves me all alone with his paper works to sign."I said sarcastic as he let out a low chuckle and he immediately caught himself as he then felt embarrassed and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry for this (Y/n),you can take your leave now."Marx said and with that I then went out from Father's office and went to the bake shop again where I first met Yuno and Asta before on the Magic Knight exams.

I bought three strawberry shortcakes for me,Mimosa and Klaus and the other coffee flavored shortcake for Yuno since I remembered that he doesn't like too much sweets so I thought and came up with a coffee flavored one.

~~~

Before I could use my Card Magic to create a card form so that I can travel my way all back to the Golden Dawn's headquarters a tackle from the back surprised me which I turn my back and saw Klaus with Yuno and Mimosa which I then give them the shortcakes that I just bought off from the bake shop.

"How was your mission with the Magic Emperor?"Klaus asked as I gulp down my saliva before speaking up.

"Turns out I was being tricked by him into his paper works."I said while scratching the back of my hair and Mimosa let out a low chuckle as she looked away and Klaus sighted while also shifting his glasses.

"The rumors about King Julius' Magic nerd is really true,I see.."He said which I burst into laughing and immediately stopped when he and Yuno raise a brow as I apologize to them.

"Sorry about that,well how are their first mission,anyway?"I asked as Klaus then avert his gaze towards Yuno and turns out with a glare and Yuno looked away no one speaks from the both of them instead Mimosa spoke out instead.

"It turns out that a male from the noble family that a mission for us to escort him to the Heart Kingdom was all fake making a plan for his revenge on Yuno back from their Magic Knight exam and that was all from my Flower of Truth that he speaks out the truth and he even cause a trouble to a cute church from the Hage Village."Mimosa explained as I nod my head in acknowledge.

"But,don't worry about it anymore (Y/n),we already took care of it and we're about to head back to the headquarters to report it to Captain Vangeance."Klaus said.

"Woah,I never knew someone from a noble family would want to take a serious revenge from an enemy."I said.

"An enemy from a poor orphan."Yuno blurted out as we looked at him.

"What are you trying to say Yuno? You did also caused a trouble our mission were to escort him not to save anyone out by the mission that--"I cut Klaus off.

"Klaus,whatever Yuno did to save whoever whom that is was indeed a good idea and base from what you've said the mission was all just part from a noble's plan to take revenge and he even cause a trouble from a citizen on the Clover Kingdom which Yuno proves himself more that he's worthy to be at this squad."I said which Klaus didn't utter any words out after.

"I'm kind of ashamed to say this,but I agree on (Y/n)'s words."Mimosa said with a smile and Yuno then glance to me.

'Well,everything that I said has also a point though..'

~~~

When the four of has have arrived back at the headquarters,Klaus then explained everything what truly happened on their first mission and I did also told William about my situation even it was kind of embarrassing to tell especially from my father's behavior that he tricked me to do his paper works instead.

As what also happened last night before I could leave William stopped me and told me to stay for a bit as I followed and just like also last night he pulled me into a hug as I hugged back still no words to utter out from him neither a sob could be heard he just hugged me and I started to get worried already what's happening to him.

"You know William,if there's something bothering you,you should tell me about it I might be able to help you out we used to help each other out before,right?"I said but he only hums and pulled away from the hug as he creeps a small smile then gently stroke my hair from the left side.

"No need for you to be worry anything about me,okay? I'm fine I just wanted to hug you before each night would disappear."He said which I only smiled at him as a reply and went back to my dorm.

*CLICK*

I then took a nice night bath from the restroom and change into my night gown for tonight .The sleepiness didn't visit me early just like usual so I opened my window and took a seat out from the small wooden table from the window and sat there as I also saw Yuno whom was leaning inside from his room as he saw me.

"Why are you still up? And you'll get yourself in danger when you're going to stay like that."He said as I chuckled and shake my head with a smile giving him a reassuring state.

"Don't worry I can take care of myself--"He cut me off when he used his Magic as I was being carried by the wind near to his window and I sat on his small wooden table instead of mine.

"You're really a hard-headed just like before,aren't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 48 14
โ†ณ โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ '๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'...
239K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
11.8K 411 6
(ON HOLD) โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ. ๐”„๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ช๐”ข? โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข'๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ โ„‘ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ...
146K 4.6K 38
The legend goes, "It appeared as though humanity would be destroyed by the demon. But a single mage saved them all. His name was Lumiere Silvamillion...