𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓...

Από kpopxanimefan1234

Wei WuXian, also known as the Yiling Patriarch, was feared and hated by many until his death by his own Shidi... ΠÎĩρÎđσσότÎĩÏÎą

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
įŽŽé›ķįŦ  [ ✓ ]
įŽŽäļ€įŦ  [✓]
𝐎𝐂 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒' 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒
įŽŽäšŒįŦ  [✓]
įŽŽäļ‰įŦ  [✓]
įŽŽå››įŦ  [✓]
įŽŽäš”įŦ  [✓]
įŽŽå…­įŦ 
įŽŽäļƒįŦ 
įŽŽå…ŦįŦ 
įŽŽäđįŦ  [✓]
įŽŽåįŦ 
𝐎𝐂 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒' 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄
įŽŽåäšŒįŦ 
įŽŽåäļ‰įŦ 
įŽŽåå››įŦ 
įŽŽåäš”įŦ 
įŽŽåå…­įŦ 
įŽŽåäļƒįŦ 
įŽŽåäļƒįŦ  𝐎𝐂 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒
įŽŽåå…ŦįŦ 
įŽŽåäđįŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåįŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåäļ€įŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåäšŒįŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåäļ‰įŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåå››įŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåäš”įŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåå…­įŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåäļƒįŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåå…ŦįŦ 
įŽŽäšŒåäđįŦ 
įŽŽäļ‰åįŦ 
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
įŽŽäļ‰åäļ€įŦ 
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
įŽŽäļ‰åäšŒįŦ 
įŽŽäļ‰åäļ‰įŦ 
įŽŽäļ‰åå››įŦ 
𝐖𝐄𝐈 𝐖𝐔𝐇𝐔𝐈'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
įŽŽäļ‰åäš”įŦ 
𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐎
įŽŽäļ‰åå…­įŦ 
įŽŽäļ‰åäļƒįŦ 
įŽŽäļ‰åå…ŦįŦ 
įŽŽäļ‰åäđįŦ 
įŽŽå››åįŦ 
įŽŽå››åäļ€įŦ 
įŽŽå››åäšŒįŦ 
įŽŽå››åäļ‰įŦ 
įŽŽå››åå››įŦ 
įŽŽå››åäš”įŦ 
įŽŽå››åå…­įŦ 
įŽŽå››åäļƒįŦ 
įŽŽå››åå…ŦįŦ 
įŽŽå››åäđįŦ 
įŽŽäš”十įŦ 
įŽŽäš”十äļ€įŦ 
įŽŽäš”十䚌įŦ 
įŽŽäš”十äļ‰įŦ 
įŽŽäš”十四įŦ 
įŽŽäš”十䚔įŦ 
įŽŽäš”十六įŦ 
įŽŽäš”十äļƒįŦ 
įŽŽäš”十å…ŦįŦ 
åūŒčĻ˜
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎

įŽŽåäļ€įŦ 

1.1K 52 5
Από kpopxanimefan1234

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

"Gege!" Wei WuHui cried out as she watched her brother get thrown into a tree by one of the zombies as she ran over to him.

Wei WuXian groaned before quickly grabbing his sister's hand and pulling both of them behind the tree as the forest went silent.

"Without magic tools, how do we even end this fight?" Wei WuXian questioned rhetorically before a zombie snuck up on the twins and made the attempt to claw at them.

However, it misses as the twins avoided it before they made a break for it while hearing the other zombies behind them.

Wei WuXian then leapt up on a tall tree, following by Wei WuHui as they landed a tree branch. They both looked down and saw the zombies snarling after them and shaking the tree while the third began climbing.

"The tree!" Wei WuHui shouted as she noticed the tree was beginning to fall as she and her brother jumped off and landed back down. Just as the tall shadow of the tree's began looming over them.

"Mèimei!" Wei WuXian called out as he wrapped his arms around his sister's smaller frame and cradled close to his body just as the tree fell on them.

———

Lan XiChen's head snapped to the sound of something large crashing as he saw a cloud of dust floating in one part of the forest.

"WangJi! WuHui and Wei-Gongzi must be over there!" Lan XiChen suggested as he pointed at the cloud for Lan WangJi to see.

"Mm." Lan WangJi nodded before both of them immediately board their swords and flew to that direction.

———

"Ugh..." Wei WuHui groaned softly, beginning to regain her consciousness as cloud of dust surrounded the place. She then felt movement around her as she looked down, seeing her brother's arms wrapped protectively around her as she saw Wei WuXian stirred.

"Gege," Wei WuHui called out as she shook his shoulder, watching as those pairs of same grey eyes fluttered open. "Get up, they're coming."

Wei WuXian groaned as he and Wei WuHui crawled out underneath of the tree. Dirts covering their face and clothes. Then, they heard a small rustle as they turned to see a small white rabbit.

"Rabbit?" Wei WuXian inquired in confusion before the sound of the zombies draw both of their attention as they whipped their heads and saw the undead creatures charging toward them.

The twins immediately ran, Wei WuXian grabbing the rabbit in the process, as Wei WuHui turned her body slightly to avoid a zombie's claw however it's claws managed to scratch the side of her right arm.

"Ah...!" Wei WuHui winced as she paused in her steps but failed to notice a zombie coming out of the clouds of dust before it was too late.

"Mèimei!" Wei WuXian shouted out in fear.

Wei WuHui stared at the zombie in front of her, staring at its gaping mouth and white pupilless eyes. In instinct, she held out her hand in the attempt to block herself.

'Huh?' Wei WuHui slowly blinks opened her eyes, confused on why there were no pains. She looked up and her eyes widened in disbelief as she noticed the zombie's claw inches away from tearing her head off and the dark energy encircling around her hand that was facing the zombie's face. "This is...resentful energy?!" She gasped before her eyes widened even more as she watched the dark energy began wrapping around her arm.

It seeps into her veins as she felt it circling around her golden core. Wei WuHui gasped in pain, clutching at her chest and collapsing onto her knees.

"Mèimei!" Wei WuXian immediately came to her side as he worriedly grabbed her other arm. He watch as her veins began pulsing around the sides of her face as she gritted her teeth in pain. But what is more confusing is the zombie in front of them didn't take the opportunity to attack but instead, slowly stagger past them. "Why...?" He whispered.

"Wei WuXian!" a familiar voice called out from above as a glint appeared in the sky. "Take your sword!" Before the familiar sight of Suibian landed in front of them.

Jiang Cheng appeared from the sky as he immediately dispatched one of the zombies. "What? Too scared to even seize your sword?" He teased.

Wei WuXian glanced at his sister, who is still twitching in pain before reaching for Suibian. "No such thing!"

Jiang Cheng's eyes narrowed in suspicion when he noticed the female twin not muttering out a word before his eyes widened when he caught sight of the dark energy around the female. "You!"

The other two zombies then began charging toward Jiang Cheng, ready to attack when suddenly blue light appeared underneath both zombies. Instantly stopping them in their tracks as standing on the cliff, looking over them was Lan WangJi.

"Wei-Gongzi, WuHui!" Then, Lan XiChen arrives as he looked at the situation with concern.

Eventually, the zombies was recaptured. "Zewu-Jun, the 3 remaining feral zombies are all here." The Lan disciple informed.

Zewu-Jun nodded. "Send them back to the Obscure Room without fail." He ordered sternly.

"Understood."

Wei WuHui weakly held onto her brother as he steadied her body.

Lan WangJi noticed how shaky the maiden was as he saw her hand was shaking but before he could get a closer look, Jiang Cheng stepped in his view and saluted respectfully to the Twin Jades. "Thank you Zewu-Jun, Lan Er-Gongzi for your help! It's too late today. We'll express our gratitude properly on another day." Jiang Cheng said.

Lan XiChen smiled, returning the salute. "No need for your thanks, we are grateful that no one got hurt tonight." He replied and was about to leave along with his brother but not without sneaking a worry glance toward the female Wei, who avoided his gaze as she kept her head down.

Wei WuXian sighed in relief, grateful that there wasn't any further questions but was startled when Jiang Cheng roughly grabbed Wei WuHui's hand and dragged her over to a tree as he threw her against it.

Wei WuHui grunted when her back hits the hard surface. "Jiang—."

"Wei WuHui! Tell me! What was going on just now? I expected this from Wei WuXian but you..." Jiang Cheng exclaimed angrily.

"Stop it, Jiang Cheng." Wei WuXian tried to calm things down as he grabbed Jiang Cheng's arm but was pushed away.

Wei WuHui lowered her gaze as she couldn't stop her hands from shaking.

Jiang Cheng noticed and his glare hardened. "You are out of your mind! Don't you know it's the heretic path. If anyone finds out, the cultivation world will not allow your existence! Wei WuHui! Are you listening?!"

"Jiang Cheng! That's enough!" Wei WuXian yelled as he pushed the latter away from his sister, standing in between them.

"Never again..."

Both boys looked at the girl behind as she clenched her hands tightly and lifted her head to reveal her silvery-grey eyes.

"It's such a dangerous thing, how would I dare to use it? I will never do it again." Wei WuHui vowed.

"I promise."

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

(Please correct my translation if I'm wrong and the GIFs and pictures used in this chapter does not belong to me, but their rightful owners)

ÎĢÏ…Î―Î­Ï‡ÎĩÎđÎą Î‘Î―ÎŽÎģÎ―Ï‰ÏƒÎ·Ï‚

Θι ÏƒÎąÏ‚ ÎąÏÎ­ÏƒÎĩÎđ ÎĩπÎŊσης

8K 461 17
{𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒} Wei WuHui, the Yiling Matriarch, perished after the whole cultivation world had a...
2.1M 115K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
The Photographer | WangXian Thriller Από Selina R. S

ΜυστÎŪρÎđÎŋ / ÎĪρόΞÎŋυ/ ΘρÎŊÎŧÎĩρ

34.9K 3.1K 15
In Beijing, a well-known photographer by the name of Wei WuXian spent his days snapping portraits for famous celebrities. Loved by all, no one knew W...
159K 10.1K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...