Spitfire

By LexiRein

Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading... More

1. Who The Fuck Cares!
3. Here We Go
4. How Can This Be
5. It's A Mistake
6. Sexual Tension
7. Apparently Not
8. Please Stay
9. Bad Idea
10. Aftermath
11. Can We Say... Awkward
12. Paranoid
13. I Can't Deal With This
14. Distractions
15. This Always Happens
16. Unraveled
17. Be Patient
18. So Called Date
19. Torn
20. What the Hell?
21. Frustrated
22. Letting Loose
23. Beyond Pissed
24. No Way!
25. Never Again
26. Unsettling
27. Surprise!
28. Definitely Not What I Expected
29. Sex Party
30. Mind Games
31. The Truth
32. This Can't Be Real
33. I Didn't Know
34. Hurts Too Much
35. Maybe There Is Hope
36. I Failed You
37. Darkness Consumes Us
38. Where Is He?
39. There Will Be Blood
40. Showdown...Hoe down
41. One Step Forward
42. Time To Heal
43. You Are the Reason
44. The Idiot I Am
45. Luckiest Bitch Ever
46. Nobody But You
47. I Will Castrate You
48. We're All Family
49. One Last Time
50. Life Can't Get Any Better Than This

2. Change of Events

344 27 49
By LexiRein

A/N: when you see this * then it will be Stacy talking to the readers, or just interrupting her own story lol. Also it's come to my attention that a site called TeenFic.net has mirrored stories from here. Unfortunately my stories are on there. I am not happy about that, and honestly am conflicted about what to do. So if you see any of my work on any other platform let me know. I only have work on here and Chapters. End of rant.

Thanks 💞Lexi💞

Stacy

Let me tell you what happens tonight, I did not expect it to go that way, like at all...Okay maybe just a little bit. What happens by the end of the night, well let's just say it shocked the hell out of me. I never saw that one coming at all...like ever.

*But you'll have to wait for Chris's point of view on that. I know, I know... I'm a mean bitch haha! I can hear y'all now saying, "Shut the fuck up Stacy and get back to the story already." Sheesh alright you're no fun at all. I mean it is mine and Chris's story, if I want to stop it in the middle to say something I will damn it! I was going to tell you that you will all get to see that delicious man very soon. Maybe I will just keep him all to myself, because I'm a selfish bitch like that....But you can't have him because he is mine! Okay, well not now, but you will see, maybe...well hopefully if you keep up with the story. You'll see soon enough, but still hands off! God I really do sound like a crazy ass bitch (shrugs shoulders) oh well. Anyways I'm getting sidetracked...Press play, do not rewind or fast forward the commentator, yours truly Stacy Adler (takes a bow) is done torturing you poor souls with her ramblings. Back to the story.*

It is just my luck the two hottest guys out there, just happen to be into each other. Even if they don't know it yet, but I do. Still I am going to see what happens when they arrive.

I put on my barely there dress, do my hair and makeup, because I just need to feel something. The doorbell rings and I rush downstairs almost tripping as I go.

Very smooth Stace.

When I open the door I do not hesitate, I pull Lucas into a kiss, am I jumping the gun...yes, but do I care...no. He stands there frozen but then he slips a little tongue into my mouth and that's all I need to know for now. Mmmm he tastes like mint. Once we pull away I pull Jaxon into one of his turn my body to mush kisses.

This boy definitely knows what he is doing.

My inner self is jumping up and down for joy, singing hallelujah, I'm gonna get some. She is dying for a good release, well no shit it's been too damn long to feel some kind of connection. My inner beast is already stripped down and ready to have the ride of her life. I tell her to calm the hell down, all in due time. She waits patiently for me tapping her foot saying hurry the hell up. I slam the door on her impatient ass and smile at the boys.

I'm in charge of this fucking show.

Maybe this will be what brings me out of my funk.

"Come in."

They walk in and I hand them some shots. Lucas looks around and notices no one is here yet. He is very observant like I am, well for the most part anyways.
"Where is everyone?" He asks cautiously.

I throw my head back and laugh, damn he is a cutie. "This is the pre-party. I want you boys all to myself first." Lucas gulps and downs his drink. Jaxon on the other hand looks between us like a boy that got the best birthday gift ever.

This should be really fun.

"Want another?" They nod and we down a couple of more, I walk up to both of them and grabs their dicks. If they don't know by now what I want, there is something majorly wrong with them.

They both moan and damn this is hot. "Open up boys."
They open up and I pour more alcohol down their throats as well as mine. "This is crazy," Lucas whispers, but I heard, and trust me he has no idea. I have never been with two men at once but I am willing to try. I prepared myself for this just in case. This is exactly what I need... it has to be.

Jaxon laughs and looks back at Lucas. "It's fucking great." I don't care if they think I'm a slut or any of that. This is an experiment I need. To see if I can just feel something at all. I grab the back of both their necks. Here goes nothing. "I want a kiss." I wasn't expecting both of them at the same time, but what the hell.

It was awkward at first but once we got the rhythm of it, I could definitely do this again. Damn I think it's hotter that their tongues are touching each others with mine.

I'm getting all worked up, seeing how far these boys will go with each other than with me.

What is wrong with me?

I should be wanting them to want me, not the other way around. But I see the spark in their eyes when they look at each other. I know Lucas notices it, Jaxon well he is just a fucking man whore.

I fumble with their pants, I want to see more of them. The thought of it all has me so damn aroused, that I'm nervous, but will never let them see that. Once their pants are down, they size each other up. I roll my eyes at this, of course boys will be boys. But Jaxon's expression is almost comical, it takes everything in me not to laugh.

"Oh I like what you boys have." I lick my lips and grab their dicks. Jaxon hisses as I start stroking them together in one hand. I see Jaxon look down and I swear he just got even harder.

"Oh fuck!" He hisses out and damn it I need more.

Lucas tilts his head back and moans. I start pumping their dicks more and I swear Jaxon is gonna cum soon. We can't have that just yet.

"Not yet boys." I pull back and grabs two condoms.

Lucas looks at Jaxon in a daze. "Are we really doing this?" I hide the amusement of all this. I swear his eyes dialate more from looking at Jaxon.

"You don't have to but I'm definitely going to." Of course you are. Anywhere you can put your dick in, I'm sure you'd do it.

I sheath the condoms on and I can tell Jaxon wants my ass. Hmmm so he's an ass man. I giggle at that thought and look at Lucas and see he is contemplating it. Jaxon goes to my backside and rubs his dick against my hole and slowly slides his dick inside me. I cringe at first but the look in Lucas eyes when he looks at Jaxon. Has me relaxing waiting for what's to come.

"Fuck your so tight." Well that's because not many people have stuck their dick in my asshole. I just moan instead and look at Lucas again. "Please Lucas fuck me too." I may sound desperate to them but I don't care. Because in a way I am, not for them personally but I want to feel something besides emptiness.

I see Lucas watching Jaxon fuck my ass good. Oh for the love of God hurry up and decide. He licks his lips. Fuck he looks hot! He steps up to me and I grab his dick and align him to my pussy. I see him look at Jaxon one last time and then bucks his hips forward and slams into me. I screams, holy fuck I was not expecting him to do that. I wrap my legs around his waist as they pound into me.

As much as this feels good it's not enough. I catch Lucas staring at Jaxon and I lean my head on Jaxon's chest as he does stares at Lucas. Oh fuck that is so hot. I feel a sensation I haven't felt in a long while. "Oh fuck yeah!" This encourages them more.

"Kiss" I say as they thrust in and out of me. They both lean in and I shake my head. "No kiss each other." Jaxon doesn't hesitate to grab Lucas's neck and pull him towards him. They crash their lips together and fuck I feel my first orgasm rise within me. When Lucas moans into his mouth I cry out. That is the hottest thing ever. I don't care if they don't pay attention to me anymore, but they are making damn sure they keep fucking me. I imagine they are thinking of each other right now. I let out a laugh because this is fucking epic right here.

When they pull away, Lucas winks at me. "Let's see who can fuck her the fastest and hardest."

Oh he is good.

I scream as they pull out and slam back into me, as they fuck me into oblivion. I don't care that they are staring at each other while they fuck me. I have had multiple orgasms so far, just imagining these two together. Fuck, it feels good to finally have that release.

"Oh fuuuuck Jax! Fuuuuck Lucas! Yesss!" I scream, for dramatics. Yes they are good but I know by now if I removed myself from the equation they would most likely be fucking or close to it.

This is the best sex I've had in a long time. Even if they are not solely focused on me, which is fine. I actually prefer it that way, no attachments on my part. They lean in at the same time again, and run their tongues on my neck. I feel their tongues touch, so fucking hot. They look at each other and crash their lips together again. Holy fuck I think I just came again. I can't tell anymore I'm so soaked.

"Fuuuuck!" Jaxon screams as he unloads inside the condom. Lucas finishes at the same time staring at Jaxon. Thank God because my ass is sore and this is not the best position.

Once they pull out I pull up my tight ass dress and kiss both their cheeks. "You two are really special thank you. There is an extra room to go tidy up in if you want. I'll be down shortly."

Lucas walks up to me before I get to the stairs. "We didn't hurt you did we?" I kiss his cheek again, he is so fucking adorable. "I'm good Lucas thank you." He stares in my eyes for a little to long. I think he sees something I don't want him to. He just nods his head and walks back towards the kitchen.

I make it to my room and clean up. I didn't realize I had a tear streaking down my face. Lucas stare shattered me more than I thought it would. Could he tell that I was so broken? No he couldn't have, that's ridiculous. I wash my face, change my clothes and head down to the party.

This is wear I plaster on a smile, and pretend everything is okay. That is until I spotted him, then my mood just turned real sour. Yeah I'm still jaded after three years of silence from him. It still hurts that my friendship ended because of Dominic.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

He just smiles at me, and it pisses me off even more.

"Well hello to you too Spitfire."

A/N: Would love to hear what you think of the story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 243 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
169K 8.8K 30
Book 4 of the Jackson Series! Charlotte Davidson was dealt the wrong cards in her youth but when an opportunity to start anew presents itself she gra...
65.2K 3.4K 42
(COMPLETED) Book 2 of the It Just Happened Series. This is the continuation to It Just Happened. I would advise you to read that first before reading...
Morgan By S

Romance

19.2K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...