WBAML! (Boy×Man!)

Door Trillion2Oblivion

-THIS STORY IS ON HOLD- "How well do you know him, hmm? your so called brother, that is. Because he took- Sto... Meer

My older brother!
▶Chapter #2
▶Chapter #3
▶Chapter #4
▶chapter #5
▶Chapter #6
▶Chapter #7
▶Chapter #8
▶ Chapter #9
SORRY!
▶Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Slow updates!
Ok-
Chapter #17: Coming Home.

Chapter #16 Why try

5K 193 28
Door Trillion2Oblivion

Vote, comment and Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

Poking? Someone's poking me, why won't he let me sleep. Is it really that hard to let me have a shred of peace.

Turning over to escape the dedicated fingers abuse, hopefully it would cease it's torment.

It stopped, thank you lord!

I cried out as a strong hands imprint was sure to be left behind from whoever just b!tch-slapped me out of the bed an onto the floor, nose first.

Ow! I've been cooped in this damn place for what, a month now an i haven't even been allowed to go outside, nor have i been allowed to call my brother so why won't he let me have a little rest, is that too much to ask for?

Getting up holding my nose mentally cursing logan as i did i took one of logans tissues an checked for any kind of blood leakage, which surprisingly were none. Thankfully. Looking around his room spotting him standing in the far coroner yelling into a phone an throwing on his clothes.

Just dandy, He's so pissed!

"Fanculo! Mi occuperò di lui appena finito lassù. (Fuck! I'll deal with him just finish up there.)" The phone shattered as i connected with the wall causing me to flinch back. He calmed down instantly after fixing his tie.

I was so engulfed by his more than usual bipolar demeanor my ears finally picked up the distant sound of gunshots.

....gunshots?

"Logan there's gunshots firing!" I shook listening as the sound grew within seconds, Grabbing a pillow to protect myself.

"Yeah....that tends to happen from time to time, have you seen my extra supply of bullets?" loading his gun calmly glancing on both sides admiring as it snapped in place, turning to the side to place it in his holster.

"Statue?! Why is there guns going off!?" I yelled.

"Some motherfucker probably thinks their hot-shit an wanna kill me" shrugging as if it was no big deal, pulling out a drawer tossing it to the side. Retrieving yet another gun from inside the emptied drawer.

The shots are getting louder! Oh my god this isn't happening please let it be a dream....

Closing my eye's an sending prayers to every god up there that i promise to try an eat less cheesecake if all this went away.

The shooting stopped.

Opening my eye's i sighed in relief.

KA-BOOM!

I'm going to hell...

I screamed, my body froze too terrified to move as logan opened another drawer grinning turning back to me "Found'em tesoro never mind!" loading the bullets into another guns magazine pushing it into the butt of the gun smiling.

"Stupid! What are we gonna do i don't wanna die unlike someone" i heaved running to his side.

"Non so di cosa si tratta ma te.....Dio mi aiuti con questo (I don't know what it is about you but.....god help me with this one.)" He mumbled turning away from me.

"You're not gonna take any of your valuable irreplaceable things?" I asked out of nowhere. Turning back to me he snapped his fingers infront of my face an running to the other side of the room.

"You're right i can't believe i almost forgot about this...TA-DA!" He beamed.

You have got to be bullshiting me! Out of all the things he could have got!

I clapped like a father proud of his sons work as the statue held up the glass whiskey bottle, proud of himself.

"Lets go!" He pulled my hand as a bullet flew through the wall. Cocking his gun holding it to his side he looked back at me "Stay by me, at. All. Times"

I gulped an nodded.

Yanking the door open an walking out as i grabbed his bicep an did as he told, making our way down long hallways an shortcuts he glanced back every few seconds at me although i still clutched his ab. A man came down another hall opposite of us an pointed his gun at me but before he could pull the trigger logan had already planted a bullet directly between his eye's.

T-that's a dead body, a few feet away, he killed someone, i feel sick.

I hadn't noticed him shaking me until i felt yet another slap across my face.

"Hey! Come on" he said.

A few guards came out of literally nowhere an escorted us to another long hall with a huge square window at the end. "Prendersi cura di chi cioè" he said.

The men nodded an ran off taking out guns along with other weaponry i didn't know you could hide on you'r body, stopping in the middle of the hall.

Logan chuckled darkly as he stared at me for a few seconds then towards the large square window at the end of the hall that's shedding some moonlight in the dimly lit passage way on the third floor of the mansion.

Why is he staring at me like that? Wait...he's not gonna actually try an-.

Gunshots were heard getting nearer, but the only thing that scared me more that i couldn't focus on it was the evil smirk he had as he griped my shoulders tight "Alli bambino, are you still afraid of heights?"

~°~°~°~°~

One of logan's gaurds known as frankie handed him a narrowed small steal sleek case with a black rim, observing as he twisted the top piece with a pop. He deliberately slung his hand to the side forcing the top to hit me in the arm leaving a little sting in the processes, falling in between us right next to my thigh in the car.

Dirty rude basterd.

I stared back up at him, my eye's filled with silent hatred. Smirking he turned his head to the side chuckling as he took the cigar out of its metal casing with his teeth & held it up with his lips, frankie lit up the cigar. He faced forward again taking in a long drag as he faced me once more, withdrawing the cig, blowing the thick smoke out licking his lips as he did smirk still in place "Oops" he said.

Then all of a sudden 'Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know i'm human too' came on the radio, lowly but still audibly. Oh the irony!

The black audi a4 came to a smooth complete stop infront of a very tall, dark but elegantly building, both doors were opened as detached my seatbelt an stepped out, the guard followed so close to me he was basically like second skin. Peering up at the beautifully crafted architecture i noticed that it was actually a very dark green, one of my favorite colors.

walking to the entrance it had to be at least 28 floors in this building, two men dressed in a doormans attire which consisted of red and black along side them were four other's dressed in all black obviously logan's men, keeping surveillance, two with their eye's peeled on anything that moves in our inner circle an the other two watched everyone else with eagle eye's waiting for the wrong movement from anyone.

I rolled my eye's, when we were close all six men nodded "Sir" they greeted him almost in union. Logan dipped his head slightly as a reply, walking into the widely spacious building. One of the receptionist that wasn't on the phone, talking to someone or helping someone in general caught sight of logan an his goons & straightened her posture quickly.

thinking we are heading in her direction until the demon took my hand dragging me halfway to another, letting go after a couple of seconds. His hands are so warm an fit perfectly in mine. Logan walked into the death trap an once he noticed i still stood on the outside his eye's pored over at me as if i was the stupid one.

He can stare until the cows come home i'm. Not. Doing. It!

One of the men held the doors open, "Allen!" He warned. I don't care, i absolutely refuse to do it!

"I will fist-f*ck you with a barknuckle an-" i ran into the elevator after i heard barknuckle, i mean i don't wanna test or shorten his already decreasing patients. I wonder if that's whats in that black bag that frankie had taken out the trunk, but why something so small in such a large bag? It hit me at that moment. He must have bought some kind of torturing materials to hurt me & satisfy himself. Oh hell!

"Good boy allen, you're learning. I'm proud of you, yes i am" the sadist said, scratching under my chin with his cig back in his mouth taking one last puff then outing it. "You shall get a reward later, hmm" he added tousling my hair. I pouted irked by him even more. I absolutely hate elevators with a burning passion, almost as much as i hate logan.

Bloody jack in the box.

When the elevator doors finally closed i immediately started to hyperventilate & feel claustrophobic, i started shaking. my brain wasn't helping as it just kept screaming at me 'Get out! Get out! Get. Out. Now!' I started crying "L-logan please, j-just let me take the stairs." I pleaded through sobs.

"Tch, definitely haven't changed one bit" he grumbled, i felt my body start to get sick when strong arms lifted me up like a child, he picked me up from under my armpits, i out-of-nowhere instinctively wrapped my arms, followed by my legs around him an felt myself calming down. This feels just like that night with luke when i had a nightmare, i just...can't ever really remember them it hurts when i try.

My head was buried in the crook of his neck inhaling the  devilishly breathtaking cologne, how does he smell so good?

He kissed my forehead, muttering things in English and Italian against it. "Calm down amare, if you vomit on my suit i'll kill you." He calmly stated. I froze, looking up studying him, his expression remained stoic but his eye's danced with glee at the thought, as he pecked my lips i deadpan when i remembered his brain doesn't have the capacity to measure up to his sadistic heart---well isn't capable at being completely nice too me for more than a few seconds

An hour at the most i've learned so far if my estimation is correct, to put it simply the Manly-bitchy-bossy-badass-bipolar-sadistic-ass destroyer-baka-buffoon, should have been locked in an underground scientist mental facility lab getting ex-rays and his blood samples checked out from the get go!

The hell-in-a-box came to a stop at the 24th floor but the doors didn't opened. I started to loose it again, until logan--with me attached to him still, leaned over putting his thumb on a squared black tab an it lit up a bright green, popping up an a key inserted in it then turning upon hearing a click. We passed a couple more floors until stopping again now at the very top i assume since the elevator only stopped at the 24th this must be logans private room, seeing as it only had one set of double doors. Down the ridiculously long passageway. Seriously whats with these long halls!

~°~°~°~

Strolling down the corridor only two men followed as the others stayed behind when the doors closed. "Seriously why is this happening?" I whispered to myself unconsciously.

"I'm leader of the Italian mafia, what did you expect rainbows & unicorns?" Proudly smiling as he let me stand on my own feet.

"Least they couldn't rape an abuse me...twice" i rumble lowly.

Still walking forward turning his head in my direction "What was that tesoro, i didn't quite hear that?" His face was tightened, eye's shut but i could still feel those aqua daggers waiting for me to say the wrong thing, while i held his fiery gaze. It's truly frightening how someone could scare you with closed eye's, i could see the vein on his forehead getting ready to throb. He's about to lose it!

I gulped down half the fear "N-nothing, ha-ha". Short tempered a-hole.

He opened his eye's "Good i'd hate for you to have nightmares because of you'r behavior" not-so-hidden sarcasm lace every word, he knows that i know, he knows, he'd orgasm to my nightmares of him if i were to have any.

The two guards stepped on either side of us as they opened the doors  simultaneously. What is he a royal or something?. Logan walked in like he owned the place, to a medium size coffee table with two chairs tossing his suit jacket over the back an planting his behind on the cushion coated chair. Sitting the black bag next to him on the table.

"Vodka with a Orange slice, now" his voice stern an irritated. Huh is he talking to me?

"Of course sir" the guard replied almost immediately. He must do this often.

He looked up at me as the guard walked away "Get in here, tesoro". Don't say anything slick! don't say anything slick! I repeatedly told myself as i held my tongue, literally between my teeth as i finally walked through the entry of the room, the doors closed behind me after three steps. I studied the room as i slowly made my way to him.

Nice, i kinda expected him to hide out in a more secluded place like in the movies, you know, like a rundown place on the outside and paradise on the inside, instead where in a 5 star hotel suite of as least 28 floors, which of course he just had to pick the highest floor. The king size bed was beautiful with its blood red & black setting, fluffy black pillows, some random painting scattered on the dark green walls.

Looking around the was a huge curtain in the background where logan sat with his head down in thought, spotting four white doors two together and the other two close to eachother but not exactly. Must be the bathroom or storage. Opening the door i was right, i stared at the bathroom not too surprised seeing as the bed is beautiful no big deal the bathroom looks like its fit for royalty. Moving on to the one three feet away i opened it to see a closet full of suits on one side & casual clothes on the other side with countless shoes from jordans to bedroom slippers to suit shoes that look like they cost more than the damn suits.

I went to the last door feeling logan's stare on my backside, sliding it open to reveal the most one of the most beautiful kitchens i've ever seen, the kind they show on tv, the two stoves side by side the gorgeous marble counter top with the big sink the huge two door refrigerator one with a blurred see through glass or plastic an the pull out freezer at the bottom.

Oh. My. God. This is so SUGOI!!!

I stared at the kitchen with starry eye's like luffy does when he see's meat, i scamper through the fridge, nothing. Seriously what's the point of having a gorgeous kitchen with nothing in it! Not even any can goods, hell i'd have to be lucky to come across a bottle off water.

I ran back into the room sliding across the floor nearly busting my ass but i miraculously caught myself midway because of my inner ninja, all to kindly voice my opinion to satans twin but was interrupted by the the door opening, so i shut up for now remembering what happened the last time i decided to voice my opinion aloud to him while around company. But that was a client so i wonder if this counts?

Do you want to push your already rotton luck allen? Nah better not.

Sitting across from him while opening his eye's rubbing his temple gently, i watched a cute dirty blonde haired guy  an the pretty nineteen year-old looking bright-red-head glimpse thrice once at me then gawking at satans twin. Maybe it's just me but i could've sworn she just beamed with happiness at the sight of logan? she seem to glow putting a pep in her step straightening her uniform with one hand, holding the tray with the other.

The guy just about wore the  similar dress code as hers, staying on the right of the door while she approaches, rolling my eye's at her. I ain't saying she a gold-digger. Popped up in my head, but she's definitely acting like one by the way she drooled at his wrist-watch. Halting by logan leaning her body on one leg smiling her face off.

"Mr. Sal-" she was cut short by logans piercing glare.

She quivering placed the small glass cup of vodka with the orange on the table, turning to stare at me although making conversation with logan "Is there anything else you would like, sir" she didn't bother hiding the flirtatious tone, nor did she try an be discrete about it.

Expecting logan to shoo her away or something of the sorts however when i met his gaze it was too occupied on her ass, i watched in displeasure as the perverted dimwitted fool patted her lower back--well squeezed her butt with his palm, twirling her head to him an giggling. Uh boy.

Licking his lips, flashing her a charming grin "Why yes you can" slowly sliding his hand down her thigh then removed it, "You forgot the ice, sweetheart" still grinning, she flushed an stammered over her words.

"Oh my- i'll get at it, my deepest apologies Mr.-"

His accent became very heavenly like melted caramel as he spoke "That's quite alright, bella"

Who is he, Edward?

The dirty blonde cleared his throat which made me look over to him.

He must be jacob.

Red-head an the dirty blonde guy shared a private convo as i radiated hatred in logans direction. the corners of his mouth twitched as he held back his smirk, shrugging off my intense stare at the same time. God me an him are like a married couple. the two were about to walk away to get logans ice i assume, until a phone ringed the man came up to logan "we'll go get the ice" he replied.

Meeting logan's gaze stepping backing a few feet as he did, "I'll j-just go retrieve it s-sir, if you don't mind of c-course?" He stammered.

Waving his hand in dismissal the guy hastily practically ran out of the room, if he moves any faster he could outrun a cheetah, she turned around an stayed put as logan took his phone call to the kitchen, closing the doors behind him speaking in italian.

Not a second later as i expected she fixed her glare on me, "who are you?!" She seethed lowly.

I decided to humor myself, so in the deepest voice i could muster i replied, "I'm batman".

"Yeah, and i'm sherlock homes" rolling her eye's placing one hand on her hip. Sitting the tray down.

"Um...i think you mean, holmes"

"That's what i said!" She spat, i felt a drop of spit land on my crossed arms. Ew! Her spit just landed on me.

"Ha, no bitch, you said homes. You maybe something but you sure aren't him!"

"What did you just call me, you blonde bimbo?" She said.

Now i'm pissed.

"You heard me you red power-ranger"

"Let me guess you're a blonde prostitute?" She stated.

"I could say the same for you, you fire extinguisher!"

"Big-bird, Ernie!"

"Elmo, rotten tomato!"

The both of us were panting when the door shut, i stayed still knowing i was in deep shit. "Please leave elmoa, i have to speak with my guest alone, never mind the ice." I could tell without looking he was trying to control his rage.

I turned fully towards the bed so i wouldn't have to meet that gaze as i heard the door open, i saw from the corner of my eye she smiled at me. "Have the guard lock the door" he demanded.

"I see that," he paused as i he sipped his alcohol an setting it back down with a gentle clank, "i may need to take stronger methods with teaching you to obey you'r owner." He said.

He must have his head down because I could feel his breath against my neck. I kept mine down as he turned me to face him, avoiding those eye's that could probably kill me with one glance if i look into them.

His breath fanning over my forehead, thats how close he is to me.

"Lo-logan, i don't mean- too, she started i-it. She just kept..." my brain couldn't form any words to come out of my mouth, flailing arms around some to try an express what i couldn't seem to say.

"Kept what? Use you're words allen!" Dammit he's really pissed off now he said my full name.

"I'm sorry logan, just please, please don't. Don't-"

"Look at me."

I shook my head, shivering slighty.

"What did i tell you about disobeying me, hmm?"

"D-don't disobey you, ever" i sniffled.

"So?"

I shot my hands up to his cheeks gripping them gently as i did, standing on my toes some an i kissed him. It took him a couple of seconds to respond do to the shock of my actions i guessed as he grabbed my ass kneading it. The strong taste of the vodka nearly made me choke as i pulled back an he licked my bottom lip.

I drew in a shakey breath as finally looking into those glowing aqua eye's that seemed to swallow me entirely.

Why try to fight him anymore?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Trilli-Ditri-ditto....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
1.5M 49.5K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
590K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
32.3K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...