๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง...

By oh_anyways

oc x Marcus Lopez Arguello Ame Nyx Deianeira never wanted to be the feared assassin she had become. She wante... More

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’”๐’š๐’„๐’๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โœ๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’…
๐“’๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ณ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’„๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’›๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’„๐’š ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ป๐’†๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž
๐‘น๐’๐’‚๐’…๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’‘
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’† ๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š
๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’๐’‘
๐‘บ๐’š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’š
๐‘น๐’†๐’„๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’‡
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“
๐‘บ๐’„๐’๐’“๐’‘๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐‘ถ๐’ ๐’๐’๐’„๐’Œ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’
๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’‰
๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†โœ๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’•
๐‘ฐโœ๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’š๐’„๐’๐’†
๐‘บ๐’†๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“
๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’•. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’

๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“

3.6K 75 27
By oh_anyways

Two males were standing at the end of the hallway. They each had a mask and suit on. Weapons in hand they charged for the teens who were all ready to fight.

We were all fighting the men, Viktor had already been stabbed, Ame was fighting one of the two men as the other man stabbed Petra in her back. Ame ran for the man that had just stabbed Petra, preventing him from doing worse to her. Ame was pushed against a wall with the sword against her cheek. "RUN!" Ame yelled to the group, Saya punched the other man, helped Petra and ran away together with the rest. Marcus was hesitant to leave Ame behind "RUN MARCUS NOW" Ame told him strictly. Marcus walked away looking behind him one more time Ame send him a wink as assurance she'd be fine, and he ran off.

Ame wasn't as cool as she showed though. Inside she was screaming and crying, she could barely fight one of the two how was she going to fight two of them. But she couldn't give up, it wasn't like her and her life and those of her friends depended on it. It felt like she had been pinned against a wall for hours but in reality, it was only seconds.

Kicking the man who had her pinned against the wall where the sun doesn't shine made him lean over, slightly cutting Ame's cheek in the process. Ame hit him in the face with her knee, but the other man had gotten her in his grip. He looked her in the eyes and stabbed her in her lower stomach, deep, he let go of the knife leaving it inside Ame. Ame didn't take out the knife, as it now partially stopped the wound from bleeding. She kicked the man into the wall with all the power she had. She now had time to face the other man, they had a fight, both getting in some hits, the man cutting Ame's upper arm and her back, making her t-shirt rip open. "This was my brother's shirt asshole." She growled from the ground jumping up to put the man down.

This gave her enough time to run away, her whole body aching. Now even the fighting felt like a long time but was in reality just minutes long. She ran until she was met with her classmates waiting for her, even Chico and Viktor stood waiting for the girl to run to them. 
"RUN IDIOTS GET INTO THE ROOM" Ame screamed, she didn't want a reunion right here in the hallway, they'd reunite after they safely made it out alive of this 'detention'. 

As Viktor jumped into the room followed by Saya and Petra, Ame and Marcus waited at the door for Chico and Jaden but Chico pushed Jaden behind him. As the two men killed Jaden Marcus stood gaping at the sight, Ame pulled him into the room and they closed the door. Saya put a metal thing in between the handles and turned to the rest. 

Ame stood in the corner, finally feeling the pain of her wounds, her back and arm were cut but not deep, the worst pain she felt came from her stomach, looking down at it she saw the knife still sticking in her.

"You-- You killed Jaden." Marcus said mad at Chico "Fuck Jaden! Another second, they would've been in here hacking us to pieces." Chico spoke back, he had a point, he knew it was Jaden or them all. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Marcus asked.
"We got no first aid, Marcus! He was a dead man! You don't wanna like it, but I saved us. Look at your girlfriend over there, she's going to die but she saved us! That's how it works Marcus!" Chico screamed. Marcus just now realised Ame was there, he turned to look at her and saw her shaking in the corner, looking at her stomach. He noticed a knife still sticking in her stomach. He ran up to her as Saya ran to Petra and Viktor. 

"Shit, are you okay, of course, you aren't, let me see where are you hurt" Marcus rambled stressed seeing his best friend like this.

Saya ran to Ame "Ame this is going to hurt but I have to do it okay." she explained to Ame, Ame knew what she was going to do, Saya and Ame weren't amateurs.  Marcus looked lost. Ame just pulled him to her hugging him tightly. "3.....2.....ONE" Saya said as she ripped out the knife at one, Ame let out a bloodcurdling scream hanging onto Marcus for support. Marcus wanted to hug her back but saw her back bleeding as well. He lowered her down to her knees. Saya took out the last of the American flag and gave it to Ame "The shirt has to go I can't see the wounds" Saya whispered in Ame's ear.  Saya took it off and used the fabric to clean the girls' back. The blood was now mostly gone and all that was revealed were a million tiny scars as well as the new big cut. 

Marcus looked at Ame, he saw the tiny scars and wondered where they were from but was taken out of his thoughts when Saya mentioned to him "Marcus, give her your shirt." Marcus looked at his shirt back to Ame sat there with the flag covering her top half. He quickly took off the shirt he had on leaving him in a long-sleeved shirt that he wore underneath. He walked up to the girl he loved so dearly and covered her front with his shirt. Ame gave the flag to Saya as she finished the wounds on her back and arm. Once those were done Marcus turned the girl to him, her back facing the rest of the room. "I'm going to put the shirt on you now," he whispered in her ear, she covered and he took the shirt and put it on her. 

Once that was done he looked at her for a second before pulling her in the biggest hug. "I thought I was going to lose you, thank god you're okay," he told her. Ame smiled "I'm okay trust me, nothing a good night of sleep won't fix." she smiled at him. "Your room or mine?" he asked smiling. 

The moment between Marcus and Ame was soon cut to an end as there was a loud pounding at the door. "You can not outrun your fate, petulant child" after this statement from the masked men there was more pounding at the door. 

"We're gonna die in here." Chico was now fearful for his life, he was scared. 
"No one's dying," Ame stated standing somewhat straight. 
"Are you blind? They're fucking dying! You're fucking dying! The monks are slaughtered! We're trapped! No weapons, no nothing!" Chico screamed. 
"We can grab some chairs, we make a barricade. Okay? We'll wait them out." Marcus said, pushing the leather couch in front of the door. 
"You think a couch is gonna slow down those terminators?" Chico asked. 
"Chico's right. They're not gonna stop until they get what they came for." Saya said.
"How do you know?" Marcus asked, clearly clueless to the obvious. 
"Because they're Kuroki" Saya confessed
"Kuroki?" Chico stated mad and scared "What kinda shit you pu-" Before he could finish Ame piped up. "Look I don't care what shit you did to make them do this" Ame pointed towards the door "But we are not going to die for it clear?" Ame was just as mad as Chico, Saya could not do anything about the timing of the Kuroki's attack but it could not have been worse, though she is still alive. 

"What do they want?" Marcus asked losing optimism.
"Me" 
"Well, Sayonara princess, I vote we hand her ass over," Chico said
"Was I not clear when I said WE are not going to die for her sick family feud" Ame asked Chico
"Ame's right, we're not doing that." Marcus agreed
"You wanna die over some pussy! Go ahead, leave me out of it."

"Now who are they and what the hell do they want from you?" Ame asked Saya, Ame was fed up with everyone's shit, mostly Saya's. 
"They're my cousins, they're here to take me home. I didn't exactly leave Tokyo on good terms." 
"We'll stop them," Ame and Marcus said\
"I've watched the Kamigas massacre an entire Triad gang, with their bare hands."
"That's just beautiful. You act like you're some big hero. Always judging everyone. She wants to go back to her Kung Fu family, let her." 
It wasn't long until Chico was smashing everything and going wild. 

"So what am I supposed to do?" Saya said looking sad. 
"Own up to your fucking shit, alright! We are not going to survive with this attitude. You know them, you've seen them fight, you must have noticed some errors we can use to our advantage. Because I for one am not just going to cry in a corner like a fucking baby, I am going to make sure I survive, we survive." Ame said, she was pissed, just like Chico, but she had to survive, for her brother, she has someone to live for. Though the living part was getting difficult, the adrenaline disappearing and the pain only getting worse, though Viktor and Petra were not doing much better. Ame lowered herself down next to Petra, who smiled weakly and let her head fall onto Ame's shoulder, who laid her head against Petra's. 

"Where did Chico go?" Marcus asked

Ame, Viktor and Petra were told to stay put and to not close their eyes by Marcus and Saya. They explained they were going to get help, Ame protested she wanted to tag along but Marcus told her to stay put so she could protect Petra and Viktor if need be. Marcus hated leaving a wounded Ame behind but he had to save them by getting help. 

Viktor was not reacting to Petra's calls, Viktor had been laying on the floor as well as Ame. Petra went to lay next to them. 

"Hey, Vik." Petra woke the boy slapping her bloody hand to his face. 
"No, no resting. You might not wake up, both of you." Petra told the two of them, both their eyes opening at her statement. 
"What do you care?" 

Ame fell asleep after some time into Petra's tragic life story. There was no sound coming from the three of them except some groans and heavy breathing. 

Ame woke up as the monks entered the room. They were taking them to the hospital, Saya and Marcus were there as well, Ame stood up, she was weak, but there was no way she was going to be rolled through the halls wounded on a bed, she had to uphold an image, a sign of weakness can kill you. Marcus ran to her side. "Lay down, please," He asked the girl. "Just stay by my side please" She pleaded, he nodded and put his arm around her and walked out after Viktor and Petra following the monks to the hospital area of the school.

Marcus helped Ame lay down on the hospital bed, he stayed by her side the whole time. They stitched her wounds and gave her medication, after talking to Marcus for hours she fell asleep, Marcus was told to leave and kissed the sleeping girl on her head before heading out. 

MARCUS P.O.V. 

While talking to Saya on the rooftop she told me to keep Ame close to me. 

"Can I tell you a secret?" Saya asked me right before I could walk off the rooftop. 
"Always," I told her
"Ame loves you. She cares for you like she never cared for anyone, "
"But her bro-" "Not even her brother, trust me, the girl loves you, you both are just too blind to see it. She needs you, Marcus. She's a good person. She opened up to you so fast, she never was like that when she came here. She has a lot of trauma, you both do, but you're perfect for each other. So don't lose her Marcus, please." 

 "I won't," I told her and went inside, Saya's words repeating in my head as I made my way to my room. 

she loves me, does she, she does, I love her, so much, she loves me, Ame fucking loves me

Opening the door to my room, the light was still on. 

"Shabnam isn't sleeping here tonight," A female voice with a British accent said from my bed. "What are you doing here Ame, you should be resting." 
"I couldn't sleep, the hospital beds are very uncomfortable. So I went to see if you were here, but no one was so I went to Billy's, he needs our help, but he'll explain everything to you and the rest tomorrow." 
"A-alright if you say so. Are you okay?" I asked her, I sat on my bed next to her, she looked tired and in pain. 
"I am now" She smiled and let her head fall onto my shoulder. God, I love this girl. 

"I need to tell you something," she said
"What is it?" I asked gently  She sat up and looked at me
"I like you, Marcus, no shit I fucking love you and I don't know what you do to me but I like it, I want to be with you all the time, you never leave my mind and I don't know what I'm feeling and I understand if you don't like me like that or whatever but I needed you to know." She told me, I couldn't move, her words froze me, Saya was right "I Uhm I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I'll leave you alone now don't worry, I'll tell my brother you won't be coming tomorrow and we'll go back like this never happened I'm sorry ." She stammered as she couldn't read my face and I hadn't replied yet. 

"No Ame wait"I grabbed her hand stopping her from leaving "I really fuck I ah fuck it" I could not say it, no words left my lips but instead I kissed her, I pulled back. "Sorry that was too much, I uh I love you too is what I wanted to say, shit" I rambled afraid she didn't like it but then I felt her lips touch mine, "We are bloody bad at expressing feelings" she smiled at me. "Yes we are, but in case you didn't get it" I kissed her again.

FINALLY

anyways, being the shitheads they are Netflix didn't only cancel Deadly class but they removed it. Now I watch it on FlixTor, it kinda is an illegal website but oh well.

alright, I hope you liked this chapter. I tried something new with the pov so let me know if you like it or not. Enjoy your week and stay tuned for more chapters 

Las Vegas, here Ame comes.

i love you, xoxo gossip girl 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 864 7
โ ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–. โž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ”โ” A bunch of imagines and oneshots about ...
5.8K 93 15
Childhood Friends - Rayne Yearwood and Marcus Arguello (Deadly Class) Rayne and Marcus have been friends ever since they were little. Ever since both...
153K 4.1K 26
When our world is so in the downfall, our duty is to make it right, to pick it up. To burn down the old one so the new one can rise, just like the ph...
352K 9.6K 38
copyright ยฉ | sadlytalk [ Marcus Lopez Arguello x OC Fem!] Noah. ...