UNSPOKEN PLEASURE | JIKOOK [✓]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°PROLOGUE°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°PT² :23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°FINAL°

°34°

2.8K 207 28
By NXIMIHUDX

Ignoring You Is Not Easy.
It Hurts Me The Most.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Taehyung froze right after those words came out from Jimin mouth. Leave? Who? Which person is Jimin talking about? Is it Jungkook? Many questions ran through his mind at that time but he knows better to ask Jimin because the only person who could answer all his questions, is the boy himself.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked softly and pulled away from the hug, watching Jimin wiping his own tears but then burst out more when he suddenly remembered something. He recalled the moment where Jungkook long fingers wiping his tears softly despite the roughness of his skin. Suddenly every place or every single thing he did today reminded him of the male.

It hurts Jimin more than anything when he realized he will no longer feel the affection from Jungkook. He knows, he needs to confront the male and tell him but he couldn't. He's not ready to let go. "Give me an m-minute," Jimin mumbled and turned his gaze away, looking outside the window once again and scanned the whole town in front of him, silently wishing he could see Jungkook's house from there.

Jimin watched the scene in front of him, trying so hard to not cry anymore. He knows as a student who didn't finish study yet, he shouldn't cry for something stupid like this. This is not some type of typical drama that the student having a forbidden relationship with their teacher and when their parents found out, the student runs away with the teacher and lives happily ever after.

No... The reality is far from that. Jimin is having a real-life situation in which he needs to decide carefully. He can't be selfish and think only about his happiness with the teacher. He needs to think further from that... His studies... His life... Taehyung... His parents... He needs to think about all of that.

The more Jimin think it back, he was right. Choosing his parents over his lover sounds right for the boy despite those screams inside his heart that badly wanted to denies it. Moreover, he's still not sure if Jungkook gonna loves him forever and marry him. The male seems sincere to Jimin but still... It's not enough to convince him that he will not regret it if he chooses the male.

By this, liquid crystal roll down his eyes, wetting his cheeks for the thousand times that day. Jimin is surprised that his eyes still managed to let out tears despite the number of tears he cried for that morning. Once again he burst out as Jimin bent a little and immediately cupped his face while sobs coming out from his mouth.

While Jimin is crying his heart out, Taehyung is watching him silently. He badly wanted to go there and hug Jimin but he knows the boy wants his personal space so he's going to give it to him. Even though Taehyung didn't know why Jimin suddenly decided to leave Jungkook, he knows that the boy is not yet ready to do that. Whatever reason behind it only forcing the boy to do that.

"Take your time... I'll wait for you in class..." Taehyung mumbled softly and waited for Jimin response but the boy was too deep in his sadness to even care about anything else. Taehyung didn't want to leave him but he knows his best friend preferred to stay alone whenever he cried.

No words were spoken after that as Taehyung stepped outside the room and leading his way to the classroom while questions filled his mind about what just happened. He wanted to ask Jimin why he suddenly announced that but he understands the boy is not ready... At least not now...

"Mr. Jeon..." He mumbled under his breath, trying hard to figure out what could happen but he couldn't complete the lost puzzle. He strolled down the stairs and walked through the corridor and noticed that their class lights were already on. "Someone already come?" Taehyung question weirdly and step faster to the area, wanting to know the early student.

He didn't think much before suddenly bash into the class and froze when he meet the particular doe's eyes. "Talking about the devil..." Taehyung mumbled under his breath that goes unheard by Jungkook who was looking at him before glancing around Taehyung as if searching for something or more exactly, someone who he dearly loves.

"Where's my Jimin?" Jungkook asked straightforwardly since he wondered where the boy is. He acknowledged that every day, Jimin will arrive with Taehyung at the school so whenever he saw Taehyung, Jungkook will immediately search for Jimin knowing the boy will be either beside him or behind him. But today, only Taehyung appears while Jimin is nowhere to see.

"J- Jimin? A-ahh... I don't know." Taehyung replied stuttering, almost cursed at himself for being unable to spoke simply. Jungkook on the other hand, somehow doubts what the boy said. Of course, he is, how could he not? Taehyung clearly lies to him about Jimin. But that's, not the problem, the point here is WHY he lies when he asked about Jimin... What makes Taehyung lie to him is what caught Jungkook attention. He got the feeling that Jimin is somewhere near around but still he couldn't really guess where he could have been.

"Okay. You can sit down." Jungkook said plainly as he bit his lower lips in frustration. Ever since he left Jimin yesterday, he couldn't help but feel something wrong about to happen just like the past few weeks with the boy. Jungkook feels as if he's at the edge of a cliff, standing there and wait for him to slipped and fall.

He knows, there's no use in forcing Taehyung since the boy himself lies for Jimin. He looked at Taehyung who already sat in his seat, clutching his hands nervously under his gazes as Jungkook didn't say anything but turned his gazes at the empty seat beside Taehyung, waiting for the owner to fill that space.

He looks at his watch and noticed it's half an hour before the class start so he might as well has the chance to search for Jimin. With determination, Jungkook stood up and was about to walk when the familiar petite body stood beautifully at the class entrance, snatching Jungkook attention right away.

There Jimin was standing in his school uniform while his black-colored back hang onto his left shoulder, looking beautiful than ever from Jungkook eyes. "Jimin!!" Jungkook called out cheerfully but frowned when he noticed the tears stain and red nose along with the puffy eyes indicating Jimin has been crying for a while now.

Jungkook's about to lead the way towards Jimin but the boy quickly makes his turns and walked away to his seat. Not planning to deny, Jungkook must admit it stings when Jimin suddenly does that to him. The boy didn't even spare a smile nor greet Jungkook what keep him wonder if he ever did wrong to the boy yesterday.

It is because he said I love you? Other than that, Jungkook couldn't think what mistake he possibly do to the boy.

Shrugging off the pain he feels inside, he walked playfully to Jimin seat, hoping the boy will at least look at him but none. Not a single moment where Jimin eyes land on him ever since the boy entered the class. Not planning to give up any sooner, Jungkook stood still in front of Jimin bringing hope along with him.

"Stop the prank already Jimin!! Not funny!!" Jungkook said chuckling a little bit, thinking Jimin is pranking him since he knows the boy is unpredictable. Jimin couldn't be crying in the morning, it is just impossible for Jungkook to think what possibly could be the cause. Morning is just the beginning of a day so what's the worst could happen?

Jungkook looked at Jimin who didn't give him any response and stay ignoring his existence, catching his attention thinking Jimin might be having a bad morning so he might as well use the opportunity to cheer up the boy.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked and bent down a little, already forgetting Taehyung existence beside Jimin as his eyes now were only focused on his lover. Just like before, Jimin didn't reply nor look at him but continued to act as if he didn't hear anything from the male despite the screaming heart of his wanted to hug Jungkook.

The older noticed the ignoring so he hold out his hand, wanted to do like he always does; wiping off Jimin tears even though there only stain left. For Jungkook, someone like Jimin didn't deserve any kind of pain that shed his tears away. He's too precious to even waste anything on anything.

Right before Jungkook could hold his face, Jimin immediately back away, not wanting any skin interaction since he knows he will lose it, unaware that the action of his, silently breaking Jungkook heart. "I'm okay Mr. Jeon. Don't worry." Jimin said plainly, without any emotion whatsoever caused Jungkook to be crushed more.

But still, he maintains his happy facial expressions despite the pain he feels inside. It feels like there's a big flame surrounded your body, burning and tortured you to death hoping you will soon disappear into the fire. It feels like there are thousands of knives, stabbing you over and over again, creating a simple yet sickening feeling around your chest.

Yeah, the explanation is crazy indeed but that's what Jungkook feels that time. Jimin never rejects him moreover act cold with him before... Why now?

"Taehyung... Can you leave us alone?" Jungkook asked politely and peek at Taehyung who seems hesitant but nodded either way as he stood up and was about to walk away but Jimin already hold him back down, not wanting to let him leave. Jungkook nodded weakly at this, understanding and finally accepting the fact Jimin didn't want to talk to him.

He couldn't really force the boy right? Beside... They're in school.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin one more time, hoping this time the boy AT LEAST, just at least spare him a glance but uh- No. Jungkook grinned softly at this, hearing his heart shattered like a piece of glass. He didn't know what makes Jimin do this to him but surely he's hurt in unexplainable kind of pain.

He didn't say anything left as he turned around and walked surprisingly slow to this desk, silently hoping Jimin will call him out and apologize for his behavior. What Jimin did to him is not that big deal but the coldness in the boy's voice when he talked to him is what make a turn in Jungkook.

Where's the love he used to hear in Jimin voice?

With the hope that was left in him, he reached his desk only to realized Jimin was ignoring him for a don't-know-what reason. Whatever the reason behind it, Jungkook hopes the boy will confront him later and tell him about him. He will forgive Jimin if the boy said what's wrong. That's how much he loves the other–

"Good morning Mr. Jeon!!"

Another girl of voice interrupted his thoughts as Jungkook turned around meeting a sight of lovely Seo-Hyun, holding out grilled meat in a see-through Tupperware with a smile on her face. Jungkook smiled and remembered that Jimin was always jealous of this so he took the opportunity and wish this will catch Jimin attention as he grabbed the food with a smile before thanking her.

Before he could do anything, she suddenly hug him, catching him off guard as Jungkook force out a giggle before glancing at Jimin. Surprisingly, the boy didn't even look at him which break his heart more.

Well... If Jungkook looks earlier, he will notice that Jimin is looking at them before turning his gaze away outside the window while tears rolled down his eyes. No matter how bad he wanted to yanked Seo-Hyun away from his lover, he knows sooner or later he needs to learn to let go.

So might as well start it from now...

____________________________________

Vote, comments, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.6K 40
"You fucking ruined everything", he growls at me, face fuming with anger as he takes calculated steps towards me. "I couldn't touch her without remem...
68.1K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
3M 111K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...
264K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...