Innocence

Por slut4shameless

Lexi is a girl who is used to be seen as a nobody, she loves school and reading books, she doesn't have a bad... Más

Author's Note
Lexi Snow - CHAPTER ONE
Leo Hernandez - CHAPTER TWO
The Project Invitation - CHAPTER THREE
Party - CHAPTER FOUR
Another Project?!?! - CHAPTER FIVE
Let the games begin - CHAPTER SIX
Safe - CHAPTER SEVEN
Dinner - CHAPTER EIGHT
Goodnight - CHAPTER NINE
*The Next Day - CHAPTER TEN*
Late Night Drive - CHAPTER ELEVEN
An Unexpected Surprise - CHAPTER TWELVE
Shopping - CHAPTER THIRTEEN
*Midnight - CHAPTER FOURTEEN*
Birthday Surprise - CHAPTER FIFTEEN
A drunk Mess-CHAPTER SIXTEEN
They Always Come Back - CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
*A Fun Phone Call - CHAPTER NINETEEN*
An Unhappy Future - CHAPTER TWENTY
You're Mine Now - CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
The Truth - CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
The Plan - CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
A Trap - CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
I've got you - CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
Dad? - CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
Father Daughter bonding - CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
A Warm Welcome - CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
Family Issues - CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
Facing my Dad - CHAPTER THIRTY
Another problem? - CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Moving Day - CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
Graduation- THIRTY-THREE
GRADUATION DISASTER - CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
MY GIRL - CHAPTER THRITY FIVE
A Start To A New Beginning - CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
A Proposal - CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Finding THE Dress - CHAPTER THIRTY- EIGHT

*Morning Sunshine - CHAPTER SEVENTEEN*

1.7K 25 8
Por slut4shameless

Lexi

I wake up with a massive headache and an empty bed. "Fuckkk my head is pounding." I say waking up. "I left you some advil on the counter next to you baby." I hear Leo yell from the bathroom. I take my pill and I take another drink from the water he left me. He walks out with a towel hanging dangerously low. "Morning sunshine." I spit out my water and choke on my water.

"Like something you see?" He laughed. Please go change. I can't handle this right now. Lord please let this advil work fast pleasee. He walks over to me. Oh no. He grabs my chin while I sit on the edge of the bed. "Do you remember anything that happened last night?" He says. I shake my head no. "Ohhhh kitten. You really know how to push a man's button." Oh.

"Since you don't remember, let me give you a brief summary of what happened. First, I tell you don't drink and then all of sudden you're taking shots with almost everyone at the party. Then, you start grinding on Liv and everyone watched you yet, you continue. To add on, you leave me with a hard on and call me daddy." I did that?!?! What the fuck!!! "And to top it all off, you asked me to fuck you and I said no because you were drunk. So you walk off and then you went upstairs. You know what I walked into? You were touching yourself." My eyes go wide. What got into me. Well, now I know what didn't go into me. Not the time for jokes Lexi.

"You know how hard it was to not fuck you so hard right then and there?" He said with a little hmm at the end. "I'm sorry, I guess I had way too much to drink. Is there anyway I could make it up to you?" I smirk. Did I say that out loud? Fuck, I know exactly what the fuck I meant. Horny bitch. He stares at me with a grin on his face. "Does kitten wanna make it up to me?" His grin turns into a smirk. I nodded my head. "Oh kitten you know I don't like when you don't use your words." He puts his thumb on my lips and drags it down. One word, ATTRACTIVEEE.

"Yess please." I say. "Kitten answer the question, do you wanna make it up to me?" He said with Dominance. "Yes please."

Without hesitation, he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso while my hands found their way to his neck. He smashed his lips onto mine. It was like fireworks exploded and nobody could stop us from being together. His tongue massaged the inside of my mouth. He pulled away biting my lip as well. He then placed me on the bed. Continuing his amazing ways of kissing.

He pulled away one last time biting my lip as I moaned. "Kitten I want you to use a safe word for me ok?" Leo said looking into my eyes. "Ok, what word?" I ask. "Your choice." He says. "How about red." I say. "Ok, you know I love you right?" He asks. "Ummm... Yeah why?" I ask.

"Cause I'm about to fuck you like I don't." He said with his deep sex voice. Oh lord have mercy. Give me strength to handle this man.

He gets up off of me and I sit at the edge of the bed as his body towers over me. He grabs my shirt and pulls it off. Leaving my bra on and he kisses me. He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck. I just know he's leaving hickeys.

I moan as he makes his way to my stomach. "Aw does kitten like when I kiss her tummy?" He teases. He stays at my stomach just kissing and leaving hickeys. At this point I don't care about hickeys. "Leo." I whine. He laughs. "What kitten?" Asshole. "You need to ask for what you want." I roll my eyes. I see him smirk. "Wrong move kitten. Now, I want you to get on your knees."

I get on my knees and I pull down his boxers and pants. His dick is hard and ready for me. I place my hand on his dick and start to rub up and down. I slowly start to rub and I lick the tip of dick. I put his dick in my mouth and twist my tongue teasing him. "Don't be a tease." He says as I continue teasing. He gets frustrated and pushes my head down all the way, making me gag. I start to bob my head and he groans. "Ohhh keep going i'm gonna cum. You're doing so well baby."

This only turns me on even more. I moan as he grabs my hair. "Fuck kitten I'm close." I feel him get a better grip on my hair and I suck his dick a little longer. "Ohhh kitten I'm cumming. Good girl." I moan as he cums in my mouth. "Swallow like the little dirty slut you are." He says.

He needs to talk like that more often cause I'm low-key starting to like it.  I swallow as I stand up. He pushes me onto the bed and pulls my pants off. He looks over my body like I'm his prey. He hooks his fingers on my panties and rips them off. Like actually rips them.

"Hey you ripped my panties. And they're my favorite pair." I yell at him. "I'll buy you ten of them don't worry." He says. And before I could comment back, he spits on my pussy leaving me to gasp. "Look how ready you are for me." He says places a finger on my clit.

"Ahhh Leo." I say as he then places his finger inside of me. "Does kitten like when I touch her?" He smirks. I hum in response. He starts to pick up the pace with his fingers. And I feel my stomach starting to tighten. I was about to release when Leo takes his fingers out and I whine. "Ohh kitten. You are so needy for me. How pathetic." He laughs and gets off of me. I sit up. "Did I say for you to move?" He asks. "No, sir." I say. "Lay down before I decide to give you another punishment." I lay down, still staring at him. He goes over to his drawer.

He takes out handcuffs and this pole thing? I wonder what that's for. He also pulls out the pink vibrator he used on me before. Oh I am in trouble. He walks over to me and places the stuff on the bed.

He grabs the handcuffs and my hands. He handcuffs me to the edges of his bed. I tug on them and see that I can't move. "What's wrong kitten? Can't move?" He teases with a smirk. He grabs the pole thing with handcuffs also attached to them. He puts legs on both of them. Leaving my legs open. I move and the pole opens more. Leo chuckles, "You see the thing about this fun little pole thing is, every time you move the pole widens. Leaving a beautiful view of that pretty little pussy of yours."

I stop struggling and accept my fate, that being my boyfriend is about to kill my coochie. Only person that can help me is myself. He picks up the vibrator, "Alright kitten if you make any noise i'll turn up the setting. Got it?" I nod my head. "Words?" He asks. "Yes." I say. "Good." He puts the vibrator on my pussy. He rubs it up and down. I bite on my lip preventing me from making any noise.

He stops moving it and put it in. He moves it in and out. He turns the vibration on and I couldn't hold in so, I yelp. "Ahhh." Leo smirks and turns up the vibrator. I struggle and move. The pole extends again. Fuck. "I told you don't make a sound."

He holds the vibrator there and keeps it on. The bottom of my stomach starts to twist. "Oh my god, can I please-"

"No. And I already told you to not make any noise, that includes talking." He turns up the vibration. "Ohhhhh. Please let me-" He smacks my pussy and turns the vibration up again.

"I already told you no." Fuck I'm going to do it if he doesn't stop now. I couldn't hold it any longer. "Please, I'm begging. I'll stop being a tease. Just please let me cum sir. Please." I look in his eyes. "Alright go ahead." He says.

I roll my eyes as my back arched. "Ohhh Leooo." I moan. "Good girl. Make a mess for me. That's right." He says.

Leo takes the pole thing off and un-cuffs me. He throws the stuff off of the bed. He puts his hand on his dick getting ready to go inside me. "Leo could you fuck me already?" I ask.

He slams his dick into me. He starts at a slow but hard thrust. "Ohhhh my goddd." He continues, "that's right baby. Cause after we're done you're going to beg to god that you need help walking." I moan.

"Leo... Faster... Please..." I see his eyes fill with lust. He hooks his arms around my knees and pulls me close. I take all of what i'm sure is of 9 inches. He starts going at a hard and fast thrust. "Ohhh fuck." I manage to get out.

"Ohhh fuck babe you're so tight." Leo moans. He continues you to thrust into me. I feel that little twist in my stomach. "Fuck baby I'm close." He takes one of his hand to play with my clit. "Ahhh." I moan. "Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at how beautiful you look when I fuck you like this." I look at the mirror. It only brings me to the edge. "I'm gonna-" I say. "I know, me too baby. Cum with me."

I release as he releases with me. "Ohh you did so good for me." He said coming down from his high.

He lays down next to me pulling me next to him. I cuddle in his chest. "Do you think we can go get a plan B tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah baby, I'll have someone get it right now so you can take it in the morning." He types on his phone and throws it somewhere.

And we both fall asleep in each others arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't been active recently so here's an extra long chapter. I've been so busy with other stuff that I had no time for this book so I'm so sorry.

Anywaysss, love ya'll lots! <333

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

441 12 18
My hands were trembeling around my gun as I slowly stepped closer to the sound of screams. It was my third day as a police officer, and also the firs...
9.2K 167 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
104K 2.2K 57
They say opposites attract, but what happens when that opposite is a sexy, lethally trained, sexy, arrogant,sexy soldier of one of the most deadly fo...
132K 1.9K 28
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...