When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

Por AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 36 ( Last )

833 44 11
Por AJaison

That evening...

Jimin and TaeHyung were walking home together when Jimin had something for TaeHyung.

"Here. I prepared a gift for you.", Jimin said and TaeHyung wondered what was it while opening it.

He sees a box and opened until he sees a key inside it.

"A key? For what?", TaeHyung asked and Jimin held his hand tightly.

"I realized that it's might be troublesome for you to come to my place and me coming to your place. So I thought about it and I have a extra room for you to do your studies too.", Jimin said and TaeHyung was in awe.

"You're asking me to move in with you?", TaeHyung asked.

Jimin cleared his throat while scratching his head.

"Well, if you don't want to, I'll keep the key away then.", Jimin said as he was about to take the key when TaeHyung pulled him closer for a kiss.

"Who says I don't want to move in?", TaeHyung said and he kissed Jimin on the lips again.

"We're going to start living together now, babe.", TaeHyung said and Jimin agreed while they shared another passionate kiss.

Meanwhile...

HoSeok arrives at the theatre where he first performed and NamJoon grabbed his hand all of a sudden.

"Should I make a move? I know very well, JungKook could be in there. I'll let both of you have the rest of the night.", NamJoon said and HoSeok smiled at him.

"You've always been there for me and I'll never forget that. You're really a true friend, NamJoonie.", HoSeok said.

"Anything for Hobi, right?", NamJoon said and he lets go of HoSeok's hand.

NamJoon gets back in the car and watched HoSeok heads inside before he drove away.

HoSeok heads inside the theatre and sees someone standing infront of the stage with his hands in his pocket.

HoSeok could tell who it was from behind and he came to stand next to him while they looked at the stage together.

JungKook turned around in awe to see HoSeok standing beside him and he faced HoSeok right away.

"You really stick to your promise.", HoSeok muttered and he turned to face JungKook as well.

"What are you doing here?", HoSeok asked.

JungKook looks down and said, "Sorry. But I guess you are happy with Yoongi now.".

HoSeok scoffed at him, making JungKook look up at him.

"You are really the worst, you know. If you think of being a jerk, you should stick to that and just leave instead of being here.", HoSeok said and JungKook continued to look at him.

"Yoongi decided to moved on and let me go.", HoSeok said.

JungKook was surprised and said, "Do I... still have a chance to be with you again?".

HoSeok sighed at him and JungKook tries not to cry infront of him.

"You hate me, don't you?", JungKook asked.

HoSeok nods to what JungKook said, agreeing with him.

"Yeah, I really hate you. I hate you so much that I could go crazy.", HoSeok said and JungKook had his head down.

"But.. I feel happier and better whenever I got to see you.", HoSeok said and he gets closer to JungKook.

HoSeok tilts JungKook's head up with his finger and stared at him in the eye.

HoSeok held JungKook's hand tightly and said, "Can you not leave and just stay with me forever?".

JungKook couldn't help but to smile and lets his tears fall while HoSeok wipes his tears away.

"Why are you crying, you pabo?", HoSeok asked playfully.

JungKook smiled and said, "I'm just really happy to hear that from you.".

HoSeok chuckled and JungKook wraps his arms around HoSeok's waist.

"Do you like me that much?", HoSeok asked and JungKook nods right away.

"I like you alot till the point I'm already in love with you.", JungKook said and HoSeok placed his arms around JungKook's neck.

HoSeok smiled and said, "How sweet~.".

"Jung HoSeok, let's date.", JungKook said and HoSeok was happy to hear JungKook wanting to date him for real.

"Alright, let's date.", HoSeok agreed.

"You won't regret it?", JungKook asked.

HoSeok laughs at him but he nods his head at him again.

"I will.. but some risks are worth taking. So no matter what, I'll still date you.", HoSeok said and JungKook sniffed while wiping his tears away.

Soon, HoSeok leans in closer and they ended up kissing on the stage where everything started.

"Let's go.", JungKook said and HoSeok wondered where JungKook wants to take him.

"Our very first dinner date.", JungKook said and HoSeok was excited for it. They left the theatre hand in hand and gets into JungKook's car right away.

~ 6 Months Later ~

JungKook was waiting for HoSeok downstairs when two girls approached him.

"Hello, my friend here would like to get to know you. Could we get your number?", she asked and JungKook smiled at her until he sees HoSeok coming to him.

"Maybe you might want to ask my boyfriend if you can have my number.", JungKook said and walks past them to get to HoSeok.

HoSeok sees the girls walking away and said, "They can have my number instead.".

JungKook glares at him playfully and they got into the car to drive to Yoongi's restaurant.

"Oh! We'll meet Eomma at the mall later too.", JungKook said and HoSeok smiled at the idea.

"Ahh~ I missed Eomma too.", HoSeok said and he takes a sip of the water.

When they arrived at the restaurant, HoSeok and JungKook sees Mr Min and greets him right away.

"Ah, the V.I.P customers! Yoongi has added a few good food into the menu.", Mr Min said and he leads them to the table.

They sat down by the table and HoSeok sees Yoongi coming towards them.

"HoSeok, JungKook. My regular customers. I have something new added to the menu.", Yoongi said and HoSeok was excited to try it while JungKook also wants to give it a try.

Then, someone came to Yoongi and said, "Babe, the table over there, wants to change to beef instead of chicken to his ramen. Is it okay?".

Yoongi smiled and said, "Yes, it's okay. Just write down on the paper okay?".

The guy nods with a smile and went back to serving the other customers while HoSeok and JungKook were smirking at Yoongi.

"What? Why are the both of you staring at me like that?", Yoongi asked.

HoSeok laughs and said, "Are you seeing someone?".

Yoongi could only smile at him and JungKook was already teasing him.

"Okay, shut up and try my food. We'll talk about me later.", Yoongi said and left to get the food ready.

Yoongi came back again and gave something to HoSeok.

"What is this?", HoSeok asked.

"Urm, NamJoon left this here but I guess it's a gift for you.", Yoongi said and heads back to the kitchen.

HoSeok opened it and sees a frame while turning it to see a drawing of him and JungKook.

"NamJoon made this?", JungKook asked as he takes a closer look.

"It's beautiful, baby.", HoSeok said and JungKook nods at him.

Then, the restaurant's door opened and they see NamJoon coming in with a smile.

"NamJoon!", HoSeok waved excitedly and gave his best friend a hug while JungKook did some handshake with NamJoon.

"We were looking at the gift you made us.", JungKook said and NamJoon smiled.

"I was supposed to give to you tomorrow but I'm clumsy. Sorry..", NamJoon said.

JungKook pats NamJoon on the back while HoSeok laughs at his reaction.

"I'm heading back to hometown tomorrow. Wanna tag along?", NamJoon asked and HoSeok was into it.

HoSeok turned to JungKook and JungKook laughs at him.

"You know I'll follow you anywhere, babe.", JungKook said and HoSeok was happy to hear that.

- The End -

_____________________________________________

Hello everyone!

Authornim here~

Thank you for showing all of your support to the book and I appreciate all of the votings too. Thank you really!

So I actually edited the last chapter as I felt that this book shouldn't need a sequel. I'm sorry for that but I'll be coming up with a new book really soon. I promise!

Stay updated for more! Thank you and sorry once again! ❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 112 16
Depressed, unmotivated and heartbroken. That's how Hoseok feels, he thought he was not going to be the same person he was before, but life got other...
1K 97 23
in which she thought she knew everything about jung hoseok. "i forgot to tell you one thing.." start: 2/4/17 end: 23/4/17
8.6K 397 12
Yoongi never imagined himself being in a relationship until he's questioned by an Interviewer about it. He then starts to wonder why the thought neve...
1.9K 211 18
-"He watched the boy fade away, taking the beautiful world with him." | In which young Hoseok has cancer and his best friend, Taehyung, has to learn...