UNSPOKEN PLEASURE | JIKOOK [✓]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°PROLOGUE°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°PT² :23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°FINAL°

°29°

3.8K 231 29
By NXIMIHUDX

First Punishment

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🔞WARNING🔞
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD

Author's Pov

Jimin froze when he heard that as he then feel Jungkook's hand which was placed around his waist, moving up slowly to the back of his neck, as the male gripped it and pushed him down, slightly forcing Jimin to get down his head on the couch.

Jungkook smirked widely when the other didn't protest as he then didn't waste any time and tugged the boy's pants and slid it down, revealing the sight of a blue boxer that covered Jimin's perky ass... Unconsciously, he licked his lower lips by the scene in front of him; Jimin was bending down while showing his clothed ass, getting ready for his first punishment.

"Mr. J- Jeon???" Jimin called out nervously because suddenly Jungkook stopped doing anything to him... "Strip your boxer. Now." Jungkook ordered, ignoring Jimin and back away while still holding the red wine in his hand, keeping a perfect distance from the boy so that he could watch properly what was about to happen...

Jimin on the other hand is a little bit hesitant to do that because he was worried. Doesn't know where it came from but somehow Jimin's brain managed to make him insecure about his ass that he is usually proud of. Well, ever since Jungkook exist in his life, he has always been unsure about his body- wondered if he's perfect enough for the latter.

"What are you waiting for?" Jungkook asked after a long silence between them, breaking Jimin's thoughts as he then brings the glass and sipped the alcohol, feeling the bittersweet yet burning liquid ran through his lung. As for Jimin, he slowly bring his hands to his boxer and tugged it before slipping it down, revealing his brown-pink hole that was begging for Jungkook's dick to fill it up.

He closed his eyes tightly when he stripped the boxer, unsure about Jungkook's reaction as he waited for any kind of noise but all he received was a silence that caused his insecurity to grow further inside him. He wanted to overlook the male so he wiggled his body a little bit, unrealized that made his ass move along.

Jimin stopped his action immediately when Jungkook's hand landed perfectly on his left cheek, holding him from moving. "Did I tell you to move?" Jungkook asked coldly and waited for Jimin to answer but the boy didn't say anything because he was nervous about it.

SLAP!

"AHHhh- Mr. J- Jeon!!" Jimin unexpectedly moaned when Jungkook slapped his ass, leaving a red palm mark on it as Jungkook then caressed the red skin making Jimin whimpered by the cold touch. "You like it, do you... Hmm?" Jungkook asked as he then moved his hand slowly to the other cheek, consciously brushing off his fingers near Jimin's pink-brown hole, earning a whined from the boy, silently begging for his teacher to do that again...

SLAP!

"NGghhh!! Ahhh!!" Jimin whimpered when Jungkook slap his ass again, unrealized that this is just the beginning of their punishment. In fact, Jungkook didn't even start the game yet... He wanted to have fun with Jimin first then he'll start what he wanted to do with the boy. It's not fair when he straight punishes Jimin for whatever the boy does in the class when he's been suffering from jealousy for a long period of time, watching the boy poked fun at him. 

"When I asked a question I expect an answer Jimin..." Jungkook said sternly, still gawking at his student beautiful ass. Even though they had quick sex this morning, Jungkook still doesn't satisfy and couldn't get enough by the feel of him thrusting inside Jimin, wrecking the boy inside while feeling the tight grasp around his cock.

"Y-yes Mr. J- Jeon..."  Jimin said stuttering and bit his lower lips harshly, feeling his cock growing hard after receiving two slaps from the male. "Good. Now tell me why did you cling onto the new kid in class?" Jungkook asked and waited for an answer but when he got none he swings his hand once more, hitting right at the chubby cheek of his student making another loud smack sound.

SLAP!!

"Ngh!! Ahh!! I d-do that because I wanted to make you-"

SLAP!!

"-Ahh!! Jealous!!" Jimin finished off his sentence and by now, tears rolling from his eyes, like the pain yet pleasurable feeling he received from the spanking. He was already hard and the fact that Jungkook was so dominant at the time really doesn't help his dick to calm down.  As for Jungkook, he smirked while looking at Jimin's ass, seeing the hole clenching around nothing, waiting for something to enter it.

Oh, what a sight to start with...

"Jealous? Huh well, congratulations on that... You made me jealous..." Jungkook stated and back off from Jimin, leading his way to the table in the middle of those couches as he placed the empty glass there and glanced at Jimin who watched him while stay still in his position, didn't dare to move since he doesn't want to make things worse for him.

Who knows what Jungkook will do to him later? No one knows that's for sure...

"Red room. Stripped. On four. Now." Jungkook said slowly, making sure the boy understood what he wanted as his gazes stay on Jimin intensely, waiting for him to make any move. By this, Jimin instantly regretted his life decision as he gulped hard, feeling nervous filled his veins. He forgot about the red room completely but now that Jungkook mention it, Jimin suddenly hope to turn the time.

Don't get him wrong... He badly participate in this punishment and couldn't wait to try those tools his teacher kept however, Jimin is sure he will get tortured along with the pleasure he will get. In his mind, he already imagines Jungkook will resist him from cumming and that's enough to torture the boy.  

Jimin didn't say anything as he back off, standing hesitantly and about to wear back his pants along with his boxer when Jungkook's voice again interrupted him. "Don't." He mumbled simply catching Jimin attention as the boy looked at his teacher but immediately regret it when Jungkook already look at him with a craving in his eyes.

Jimin broke the eye contact immediately as he nodded and slowly walked upstairs towards the red room half-naked, still feeling the dangerous gaze Jungkook has on him as he grabbed the doorknob nervously and twisted it open before stepping inside it.

The moment he entered the room, Jimin immediately let out his breath that he didn't notice he was holding for so long. He gulped hard and glanced around the red room, finally managed to see all of the tools as he shivered by the image of Jungkook punished him... He wiped out his naughty imagination when he heard certain footsteps from outside, slowly walking closer to him.

Jimin widened his eyes and realized Jungkook is on the way as he quickly stripped himself out of his school clothes and ran towards the bed, slightly jump on it. Jimin huffed by the pressure as he positioned his head facing the headboard while he hold out his hand and his knees, landing them on the soft mattress before the door clicked open, revealing Jungkook who smirked at the scenery.

Jungkook was wearing another pair of clothes which caught Jimin attention immediately as he noticed that is not what the teacher wore this morning. The male was wearing black sleek pants and a white shirt that only buttoned half of the way, revealing his toned hard chest to Jimin. Jimin gulped by the view as he bit his lower lips harshly, unknowingly this caused Jungkook to be more turned on.

There, Jungkook stared at Jimin face, before slowly moving down to the boy's neck; to the hard browned nipples, to the perfect chest waiting for someone to mark, then dangerously to his milky thighs before stopped at his perky ass. Jungkook unconsciously licked his lips as he observed the most meticulous view in front of him...

"You listened to me. Good..."  Jungkook stated as he walked towards Jimin who face was already redden, feeling embarrassed by the position, and plus, he didn't cover any part of his body from Jungkook now. The male was free to see him in any way he wanted to see Jimin... Just like sculptures at the museum, Jimin looks faultlessly from Jungkook's eyes...

He watched Jungkook leading his way to him as the male stood straight behind Jimin, watching the boy from behind... Jimin gulped hard as he feels nervous filled him while waiting for Jungkook to say or do anything but all he received was silence. Jimin couldn't help but let the insecurity wander around his stomach once more.

Unexpected, there's something landed on his left shoulder. Jimin didn't know what it was but it looked like a small belt. The object was square-shaped with a soft leather texture but attached to a long stick which Jimin believes is the place to hold it. 

"Don't fall," Jungkook stated simply before moving the cold thing, wander towards Jimin's right shoulder which caused the boy to shivered badly. He smirked when he realized Jimin will fall rapidly if he continues to torture him like this... He then dangerously dragged the object on Jimin neck from behind as he aligned it along with Jimin backbone before slowly moved down making the boy moaned at the sensation.

"Nghgahhh!! Ahhh!!" Jimin moaned as he feel his knees shaking, threatening to fall anytime if Jungkook continue to tease him like that. Somehow, the feel of the cold object slowly brushing off against his back managed to make him weak... The amount of pleasure he received that time was unexplainable.

SLAP!!

"Ngh!! P-please no!!" Jimin pleaded when Jungkook slapped his ass using his warm hand, leaving a red mark there. "Are you ordering me around?" Jungkook asked as he moved the object again until he reached the middle of Jimin's ass, in between the cheeks, and stopped there. "Ahhh!! N-no..." Jimin mumbled desperately as he couldn't take it anymore and dropped his hand, landing his face on the bed while his ass was still up in the air.

"What did I said just now? Don't. Fall. Down."

"P-please Mr. J- Jeon... Don't do me like this... Please..." Jimin cried out, desperate to have Jungkook's dick inside him again. He is already hard and he badly wanted to be fuck even though they just had the quick session in school. "Tell me what do you want then..." Jungkook said simply, knowing what exactly Jimin will say as he walked away and put the thing he hold before taking a handcuff and a cock ring.

"I w-want you... P-please..." Jimin pleaded as tears rolling down his eyes unnoticed the smirk on Jungkook face... He didn't reply as he walked towards Jimin, bringing the things he hold along and lay them down on the bed. "On four," Jungkook instructed as Jimin whined but still do like the teacher said, unable to handle the consequences if he dares to against the teacher again.

"Awww... Don't cry baby... I'll give you what you want..." Jungkook whispered evilly when he noticed the beautiful liquid crystal falling from Jimin eyes knowing that's pleasures tears... He wiped the tears off and grabbed the handcuff he chose before grabbed Jimin hands and cuffed them to the headboard.

Jimin widened his eyes when he realized, he is unable to touch Jungkook when the male fuck him which is what he despises the most. Jungkook realized the reaction and grinned at Jimin caused the boy to whined loudly before receiving another slap at the upper thigh caused him to moan...

"Be a good boy..." Jungkook mumbled dominantly and slid a cock ring on Jimin's hard dick caused the boy to whined more and about to changed positions but realized he was cuffed so, he couldn't do anything. "Don't cum until I say... Pft... Well, you can't cum since you wore that..." Jungkook teased as he stripped himself out of his clothes which is useless since he thought he could punish the boy further but he himself could contain any more.

"Welcome to hell..."

____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
1.6K 137 13
Some relationships are not acceptable by fate. But few do not accept their fate
462K 13.8K 30
"This is too big for me" Seokjin said while eyeing the underwear under his touch. --- "Are you saying that my dick is too big? " Jungkook said while...
68.1K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...