UNSPOKEN PLEASURE | JIKOOK [βœ“]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Β°PROLOGUEΒ°
Β°2Β°
Β°3Β°
Β°4Β°
Β°5Β°
Β°6Β°
Β°7Β°
Β°8Β°
Β°9Β°
Β°10Β°
Β°11Β°
Β°12Β°
Β°13Β°
Β°14Β°
Β°15Β°
Β°16Β°
Β°17Β°
Β°18Β°
Β°19Β°
Β°20Β°
Β°21Β°
Β°22Β°
Β°23Β°
Β°PTΒ² :23Β°
Β°24Β°
Β°25Β°
Β°26Β°
Β°28Β°
Β°29Β°
Β°30Β°
Β°31Β°
Β°32Β°
Β°33Β°
Β°34Β°
Β°35Β°
Β°36Β°
Β°37Β°
Β°38Β°
Β°39Β°
Β°40Β°
Β°41Β°
Β°42Β°
Β°43Β°
Β°44Β°
Β°45Β°
Β°46Β°
Β°47Β°
Β°48Β°
Β°49Β°
Β°FINALΒ°

Β°27Β°

3.7K 259 47
By NXIMIHUDX

Apologize To Her

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🔞WARNING🔞
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD

Author's Pov

The moment Jungkook called out his name in a formal way, is the time Jimin knows... He fucked up pretty bad. Jimin didn't say anything as he closed his eyes, feeling the other hot breath against his neck while choking him silently.

"Let me go!!" Jimin said when he feel Jungkook hand tighten around his neck. No, Jungkook didn't choke him but the pressure on his chest is enough to make the boy panicked as if he ran out of breath even though he doesn't. Jimin managed to break away and was about to run, but before he could do that, he was already pinned against the wall harshly.

'If you want to play this violent... Let's play...' Jimin smirked as he looked at Jungkook who moved closer to him. He hovered over Jimin's body while still keeping his hand clutched Jimin's above the boy's head. Without any words exchanged, Jungkook crashed his lips against Jimin's plump lips hungrily while the boy didn't waste any time as he followed his teacher's pace, sucking out Jungkook's lips as they kissed like a mad animal.

Jungkook then bit Jimin's lower lips hardly caused a tiny amount of blood and a bruised mark created over the plump lips as he didn't waste any time and licked it away, caused Jimin to whimpered by the pain.

Jimin's head leaning back due to how much force Jungkook was putting into the kiss. But then, he managed to free his hands as he instantly wrapped them around Jungkook's neck while his eyes were subconsciously closed. His moans turned into a gasped in the kiss when he feel Jungkook hands slid down to his thighs, picking him up caused Jimin's legs to immediately wrapped around Jungkook's torso.

Jungkook took this opportunity to broke the kiss as he moved his lips to Jimin's neck and chest, leaving multiple wet kisses as the boy's hand unconsciously moved to Jungkook's head, tugging the male hair and at the same time, telling him how much he likes to be treated like this without any words spoken...

"Ah- ahh!! Mr. J-Jeon!!" Jimin moaned when he feel Jungkook hand moved under his shirt, caressed his brown and hard nipple while the other one maintain on Jimin's ass, holding the boy up against the wall. "P-please!!" Jimin pleaded as he tugged Jungkook hair tightly, wanting nothing more than his teacher's dick stuck up in his clenching hole.

Jungkook didn't respond as he dropped Jimin, letting the boy's feet landed on the ground while his handwork on Jimin's pants, pulling them down along with the boy's boxer, revealing his pink hard cock. After that, Jungkook forcedly turned Jimin around, facing the wall as he instantly slid down his pants while Jimin bit his lower lips, unable to wait anymore.

"Put it in alread- AHH!!" Jimin moaned when he felt Jungkook's hard dick touched him right in his entrance as he gasped and closed his eyes shut while Jungkook entered his cock inside Jimin's tight hold caused the boy to whimper in pain and landed his palm against the wall, feeling Jungkook pulled his dick in and out from his tight hole.

"Ahhh, Mr. Jeon!! P-please~" Jimin mewled.

"Feels good baby boy?"

"Y-yeah! F-fuck!" Jimin moaned loudly when he feel Jungkook thrust are getting harder and deeper each time, hitting his prostate making his legs weakened... The boy huffed against the wall while his body trembled as Jungkook fucked him harder with his cock, stretching him open further.

After that, Jungkook leaned over Jimin connecting their lips, wanting to taste those plump lips again as Jimin gasped in between their kiss when Jungkook pushed deeper into inside him. They kept kissing each other while Jungkook thrusting inside Jimin's hole right against his prostate.

Jimin felt like he was going to pass out from the overwhelming feeling, he felt too sensitive and couldn't even stop his screams; knuckles starting to turn white as Jungkook had no mercy on his prostate and kept thrusting against it.

"F-faster!!" Jimin begged as Jungkook didn't think twice and started to pound harder into the boy, almost ripping his ass into two. "Ohh Mr. Jeon~ Ahhh, Mr. Jeon!!" Jimin moaned arching his back while his legs started to shake. He felt so full and so overwhelmed by the heavenly intense feeling of his prostate being hit continuously. "You are taking me so good baby boy..." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear as he nibbled on it sending shivers down his spine.

He noticed the boy was starting to shake so he pulled out caused Jimin to whined as he turned the boy around and slid his hand to Jimin's upper thighs, picking him up and holding him against the wall before sliding himself in Jimin again with no mercy. "Ahhh!! S-shit!! Don't s-stop!!" Jimin moaned loudly, as he hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck while breathy whimpers escaped his parted plump lips.

Jimin then tightened his grasp around Jungkook's neck pulling him even closer than he already was as he pressed his lips in the center of Jungkook's neck and sucked on the skin harder, creating a purple hickey making Jungkook groan at the contact of his soft lips against his neck.

"Feels good baby?" Jungkook asked and Jimin just hums in response, unable to perform a word because the pleasure is too much. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Mr. Jeon~ please.." Jimin cried out pleading desperately as he could feel every inch of Jungkook's hard cock sliding in and out from his hole. "Are you close baby?" Jungkook growled nibbling on Jimin's ear.

"Y-Yesss!!" Jimin moaned and nodded quickly.

Jungkook howled as he feels his balls begin to tighten up but still he kept thrusting into Jimin hard, hearing how the boy is enjoying the rough pace. Jimin's breath hitched as he dug his nails in the skin of Jungkook's neck, holding him tightly against his body, and let out louder moans for his teacher to hear while the male slipped his big and hard cock in and out of the tight hole hitting his prostate continually.

Jungkook move down to Jimin's face and gave him such a messy hot kiss, he pushed his tongue inside Jimin's mouth as he sucked on his tongue, chests rising and falling quickly against each other, bodies hot and sweaty as they were breathing rapidly.

Jungkook felt himself grow out of breath as he knew he'd be close to cum along with jimin too. He couldn't contain himself; he still rotated his hips so quickly to keep his deep grinds into Jimin so roughly making him feel like he is going to lose it if Jungkook kept thrusting deep into his entrance like this.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's cock feeling the pre-cum ran down his slit, he rubbed his thumb around the head of Jimin's cock teasingly. "Mr. J- Jeon!! Ahh!! I'm Gonna C-cum!!" Jimin cried out as he felt his orgasm hit him hard, he closed his eyes shut as he gripped Jungkook's neck, turning his knuckles into white.

"Go ahead, cum for me baby boy" Jungkook groaned as he felt Jimin came and some of them landed on his shirt.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! baby, you are so good!!" Jungkook cursed as he felt Jimin clenching his hole around his dick giving him that heavenly feeling and finally finding his own release and came hard inside Jimin. Feeling both their body shaking from the overwhelming feeling of their orgasms; Jungkook kept moving inside of Jimin slowly riding out their orgasms as the other moaned, felt Jungkook's cum spurting inside of him wetting his walls which caused him to yelp.

"Promised me you'll apologize to her later." Jungkook whispered in a soft voice as he leaned in and pecked Jimin's cheeks before he pulled his cock out of Jimin's hole watching his cum leaking out. "What?! Why?!" Jimin whined as Jungkook chuckled and cupped his face, moving a little bit closer.

"Because is not nice and she didn't do anything..." Jungkook said but still being the cold-headed Jimin, the boy didn't feel guilty and didn't want to apologize. "So what?! They could feel jealous and I'm not?!" Jimin asked angrily as he back away from the teacher and walked towards an abandoned drawer at the bottom of the room, taking out tissues to wipe his leaking hole.

Jungkook on the other hand could feel his dick twitched by the view in front of him; Jimin was bending down and slowly wiping off his cum from his hole, cleaning it. Jungkook unconsciously walked towards the boy after wear his pants and snatched the tissues away then wrapped them around his fingers. Before Jimin could protest, Jungkook shoved his long fingers inside Jimin, cleaning the inside too.

"Ah-hah!! Stop it!! I don't have the energy to do the second round!!" Jimin said but the moaned that coming out from his mouth said otherwise caused Jungkook to smirked slightly. "Who said I wanna have a second round? I'm trying to be nice and clean my cum inside this pretty little hole..." Jungkook explained as he shoved deeper inside, almost touching Jimin's prostate.

"Ah!! I think it's already cleaned enough!!" Jimin declared and grabbed Jungkook's hand, pulling them out from his hole even though he badly didn't want it. But still, this is school and they should get going back before it seems suspicious.

They both then recollected themselves as they walked back to the class, catching the whole students' eyes. "So-Hyun... Come here... Jimin wants to say something to you..." Jungkook called softly caused Jimin to scoffed in irritation... So-Hyun seems hesitant to walk forward to Jimin but ended up facing the boy after Jungkook assured her that he won't hurt her.

Now, Jimin and So-Hyun were standing in front of each other while the whole class attention to them. Jimin rolled his eyes, not hiding the fact he despised the girl in front of him but when he looked at Jungkook, shivers ran through his back when he realized the threatening doe's eyes.

The boy took a deep breath and opened his eyes, one more time meeting a sight of a girl he hate the most as he hold out his hand and displays his sweetest smile caused the class to be filled with whispers. "I'm sorry for my action earlier... I know I shouldn't have done that..." Jimin said, acting as if he's a gentleman while his inside badly wanted to slap her again.

"It's o-okay..." So-Hyun reacted and hold Jimin's, didn't believe that the boy was indeed sweet, unrealized it was acting. 'Of course, it's okay... You deserve that well...' Jimin said in his thoughts as he broke the handshake and moved his hand to So-Hyun's soft cheek which he slapped just now.

Slowly, he bent over, reaching the girl's height as he moved his head to her ears. "Just so you know... I apologize because Mr. Jeon just fucked me... Nothing more..." Jimin whispered lowly and kissed her cheek before back away and looked at So-Hyun who seems stunned by the information.

While So-Hyun was shocked, the whole class was exciting over them because they clearly saw how Jimin peck her cheek. Damn, they'll beg just to get that but they certainly didn't notice what Jimin told her.

Jimin glanced back at Jungkook who eyes were already red as he smirked at the male, knowing he already hit the jealous button of his teacher. 'You force me to apologize to her? Hmm... Let me show you... Who I am...' Jimin thought and as if Jungkook could read his mind, the male face instantly turned red waiting to burst out any moment.

Jimin didn't say anything left as he walked away from So-Hyun who was still unable to process what had happened and passed Jungkook who was glaring at him.

____________________________________

[A/N: I'm sorry for left you guys for two days... I received criticism of my book so I'm down a little bit BUT don't worry!! I finally back active ;) 💜💜]

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 39 9
"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’π’π’† 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 π’π’‚π’š 𝒂 π’‡π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“ 𝒐𝒏 π’Žπ’š π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”π’” 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’–π’•π’† 𝒕𝒐 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž" 𝑰...
264K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
1.6K 137 13
Some relationships are not acceptable by fate. But few do not accept their fate
8.8K 630 12
"J-jungkook please stop i-i will come with you, J-just don't hurt him I'm begging you" "You are mine, you know that right?! You have been mine from t...