Forgotten ~ B.Barnes

By jadaisnotmyname

"A villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told." (Chris Colfer) Nyx used to be an avenger, until on... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The end
New Book!!

Chapter 31

948 19 4
By jadaisnotmyname

18+ and TW: non-consensual touching and drug use. *please read at your own risk, if you don't feel comfortable reading you can skip this part, a summary of what happened will be at the bottom of this chapter* 

Nyx eventually made her way to the main room, Bucky kept pulling her back into bed and she basically had to pry his hands from her. Yes, she missed him, but she also missed having some girl time. She missed the feeling of being able to talk to her friends without being judged.

Believe it or not, Nyx and Nat used to be the bestest of friends before Nyx got captured. Nat always treated Nyx like a littler sister and Nyx always looked at Nat like the sister she never had.

They had a bad falling out which led to Nat not trusting her. Nat wants to make amends with Nyx again; feeling as if it was her fault they grew apart, and she wants to make this night a night to remember.

"Hey ladies!" Nyx said as she strolled into the room.

"Hey! Uh here-" Wanda said as she rummaged in the bin next to her, and grabbed a pair of pajamas and threw it to Nyx.

"-Put those on!" Wanda exclaimed as Nat softly chuckled next to her.

Nyx looked at the clothes in disgust, she held them up by two fingers and gave Wanda a 'seriously' look.

"Really, pink?" Wanda laughed at her.

"Yes, I made Nat wear one, so now you are."

"I think I'm going to vomit." Nyx mumbled as her face became disgusted.

"Oh relax, you'll be fine." Nat told her as she sipped on her water.

"No, no I won't. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, Wands." Nyx told Wanda.

Wanda tilted her head at the nickname and began to stare at Nyx.

"What?" Nyx said, feeling Wanda gaze on her.

"Are you going to change or what?" Wanda asked.

Nyx rolled her eyes, "Right."

Nyx began to take off the joggers Bucky gave her and slipped on the pink shorts. She then took off her sweatshirt, and she had forgotten she didn't have anything underneath as she began to slip on the tank top.

"Why don't my boobs look like that?" Wanda said as she looked down, grabbing her breast.

"Same, how are hers so....perky?" Nat asked.

"Bucky must really be lucky." Wanda said as Nyx rolled her eyes at them.

"You guys are ridiculous." Nyx laughed as she sat down next to them.

She began to feel exposed with the tank top on, she felt her scars being shown to the world and her skin bare. She felt like she was weak because she couldn't stop the torture. Nyx looked down and started to rub her right arm with her left hand and the two women picked up on it.

"Hey, it's kind of chilly here right?" Wanda asked, more specifically towards Nat.

"Yeah, I'll grab us a sweatshirt. Nyx you can use Bucky's or I can grab you one." Nat told her, as Nyx looked up and nodded.

"I'll use his, thanks."

Nyx began to slip his sweater on and instantly felt more comfortable with it on. Nat came back with the sweatshirts and her and Wanda both put it on.

"Let the girls night officially begin!!" Wanda shouted as they all got up, and started drinking.

They started to watch a movie but got bored. They danced, and drinked for a while until Nyx told them they should go to a club. Wanda and Nat both agreed, all of them a little tipsy, and they all slipped on skin tight dresses.

Wanda wore a red slim tight dress, and let her hair out of her bun, and paired it with black heels.

Nat decided to wear a black silk dress that stopped mid thigh, she let her hair naturally flow as she wore black heels.

Nyx wore one of Nats dresses, it was a long sleeve black dress, that also stopped mid thigh. She wore a pair of Nats nude heels and she left her wavy hair as it is.

They all looked gorgeous, their dresses hugging all their curves beautifully. Nyx teleported them to the nearest club and they immediately went to get drinks.

They ordered shots and they each downed 3 before heading to the dance floor. The music was so loud and they began to dance. They were dancing with a group of guys.

Each of them was grinding on a guy as the guys put their hands on their hips. Their sweaty bodies continued to dance as they started to yell to the song playing.

They were jumping and yelling, swaying their hair around, letting guys dance all over them. This was the best night they've all had in years.

Laughter was spilled amongst the three of them and they grabbed each other's hands, holding themselves steady as they made their way to the bar for more drinks.

A guy came up to Nyx and slid into the chair smoothly right next to her.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?" The guy asked her.

Nyx looked at him and laughed in his face. They guy looked at her confused and she calmed herself.

"Sorry, not interested." She told him as she ordered her second Vodka.

"You seemed interested earlier, when you were grinding all over my dick." He said moving closer to her, placing a hand on her thigh.

Nyx was too drunk to realize what he was doing.

"Oh that was you? I didn't notice, I was too busy having fun and I'm not interested." Nyx said as she turned her head away from him.

"Well I don't see your boyfriend here, so I guess I'll have to make you interested." He told her as his hand slid up her thigh, going under her dress.

"You see, I don't have a boyfriend yet. But there is someone who will kill you if you don't move your hand." Nyx told him suddenly becoming aware of his hand going towards her center.

"I'd like to see him try."

"Yeah okay." Nyx said knowing Bucky will literally kill this man. "I said I'm not interested." She told him as she moved his hand away.

"You'll regret that, you slut." He told her as he slipped something into her drink. Nyx had looked away to see where Wanda and Nat were at.

When she turned to face the bar, the guy grabbed her face roughly, making her look at him.

"For acting like a brat, Ill make sure I will fuck you good." He told her and she snatched her face away.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled at him attempting to get up. She wobbled and she grabbed the bar. She managed to grab her drink and walk away from him, making her way to the bathroom.

She downed her drink, and went to the sink. She splashed some water in her face and she looked up at the mirror and her vision became fuzzy. She stumbled again, as she caught herself holding onto the bathroom still.

Her legs felt weak as she fell to the floor. Two minutes later, the guy from the bar came into the bathroom and smiled at the sight of Nyx; passed out.

He locked the bathroom door and knelt down towards Nyx, moving her so she laid on her back. He smiled at her, "I told you, didn't I?"

Wanda and Nat were searching all over the club, they had left to go back dancing but didn't realize Nyx didn't go with them. She began to shout her name and didn't get a response. Wanda's phones started to ring and she looked to see the caller id, and her heart dropped at the name.

Bucky

"Oh shit." She muttered to herself as she pulled Nat towards the back of the club.

"Bucky's calling."

"Oh shit."

"Do I answer?"

"Yes!"

"Okay...."

Wanda answered the call and placed it to her ear.

"Wanda? Where are you? I tried calling Nyx but no answer." Bucky asked her worriedly.

"A club."

"Where's Nyx?"

"She is uh- um- the bathroom." Wanda shrugged at Nat.

"Wanda...." Bucky warned, knowing something was wrong.

"Okay okay, we don't exactly know where she is." Wanda confessed quickly, because of her drunken state.

"Where are you? Steve and I are on our way."

"I'll send you the address." Wanda said as she hung up the phone, sending Bucky the address.

The club was only 10 minutes away and Bucky got there in 11. He rushed into the club, going to the back of it, where Wanda said they were.

Bucky looked between Wanda and Nat and Steve came right behind him.

"Jesus Buck, how are you not tired?" Steve asked out of breath.

"Okay, Steve and Nat check the dance floor. Wanda and I will check the bathrooms and the other rooms here." Bucky said, completely ignoring Steve.

They all nodded and Steve and Nat made their way to the dance floor. They began to push people around trying to get through, while yelling out Nyx's name.

Bucky and Wanda looked through the rooms they had at the club and didn't find Nyx. Bucky and Wanda went to the bar and asked the bartender if he had seen Nyx.

He pointed towards the bathroom and Bucky and Wanda ran towards the bathroom. Bucky pushed open the door and it didn't move.

"Nyx?!" Bucky called out and no one answered. He and Wanda shared a glance and they started to shout her name.

"Nyx!!!?"

"Nyx!?! Open up!!"

Bucky and Wanda kept shouting until the guy in the bathroom shouted something back to them.

"She's occupied." He said and Wanda was able to get a peak into his mind and she gasped.

"What happened Wanda?" Bucky asked, he started to become worried.

Wanda stood there in shock and Bucky grabbed her shoulders, shaking her slightly.

"Wanda!"

"He's- he's going to- oh my god. He's trying to take advantage of her." Wanda managed to stammer out.

She could see Bucky's eyes turn dark and he went to the door and kicked it. It didn't budge, he kicked it again. He kicked it 3 more times and the door finally opened.

The guy from the bar, quickly removed his hands from her center and stepped back. Bucky looked at him shocked before turning to see Nyx unconscious.

Bucky didn't even hesitate before taking 2 long strides over to him and grabbing his collar, lifting him up.

"It's-it's not what it looks like man!" He told Bucky as Bucky laughed at him.

"So it doesn't look like you are trying to take advantage of my girl, my doll!?" He questioned him.

"No-no! She said I could."

"Somehow I don't believe you." Bucky told him as he punched him in the face with his metal hand. Bucky continued to punch the guy until blood started to splatter over Bucky.

Wanda quickly rushed to Nyx's side as Bucky opened the door. She quickly looked over Nyx making sure she wasn't hurt. She had a small gash on her forehead, from her fall but other than that she was fine.

Wanda softly grabbed her face and cradled her close to her body. She felt so bad for Nyx and partly she blamed herself for not making sure she left with them.

Bucky looked over to see Wanda cradling Nyx and Steve and Nat made their way into the bathroom, and stood there in shock as they let out a gasp.

Nat quickly made her way over the Nyx and hugged her with Wanda.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry." Nat whispered, even though Nyx couldn't hear her.

Steve walked over to Bucky and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Let's go Buck. She's okay."

Bucky got up and looked at the blood in his hands and he didn't feel any remorse for the guy. If Bucky hadn't changed he would've killed the bastard. He felt satisfied with the beating he got and he hoped he would rot in hell.

Bucky made his way over to Nyx and bent down next to the three ladies huddled together.

"Can I?" Bucky softly asked as the two women nodded their heads and moved back. Bucky caught Nyx's head before it fell and he gently picked her up; bridal style.

He moved her hair from her face and gave her a kiss on her forehead before exiting the bathroom.

Nat, Wanda, and Steve followed him out and they all made their way back to the compound.

Bucky went straight up to his room and Wanda and Nat followed him. He placed Nyx on the bed and turned to look at the two women staring him down and he ran his hand through his hair.

"Bucky, we're so sorry. We didn't mean for her to-"

"I don't blame you." Bucky said cutting them off. "I blame that bastard who I should've killed."

"We're still sorry." Wanda said.

"It's alright Wanda, I'm not mad. If there's anyone you should be apologizing to, it's definitely not me." Bucky said as he grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt from his drawer.

"Trust me, we'll apologize to her until the day we die." Nat said and Bucky chuckled.

"That'll be a long time."

"Give me, I'll change her." Wanda said softly as she placed a hand on Bucky's shoulder.

He gave her a soft smile as she grabbed the clothes from his hands. She carefully began to remove Nyx's clothes and change her into the new ones as Bucky went to take off his shoes and he's jacket; giving Wanda and Nyx some privacy.

Once Wanda finished, her and Nat said their goodbyes before leaving Bucky's room. Bucky sighed as he got into bed next to Nyx and he carefully moved her body so she was laying on top of him.

He wrapped his hands around her body as she nuzzled her face into his neck. She subconsciously wrapped her arms around his body and she mumbled words in her sleep.

Bucky looked down at her and saw her trying to say something. He moved his ear closer to hear what she was trying to say.

"Jas....drug.....not-me." Nyx mumbled in her sleep and Bucky squinted his eyes at her. He wondered what she meant by that. She was drugged so she could've been saying things, but a part of him feels like she's trying to reach out to him, give him a sign of some sort.

Bucky decided to sleep on it, since he was still so tired from not having slept in 2 days.

"Munch, you there?" Jason called out to her, but Nyx was still unconscious to hear him. 

•Sumary: Nyx, Wanda, and Nat went to a bar and some guy was interested in Nyx and she wasn't interested in him. He did some non-consensual things and Bucky came and got her before anything too serious happened. Now Nyx is back at the tower with the avengers.•

~Vote, Comment, & Share~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 387 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...
30.1K 567 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...
7K 110 18
Hydra took many innocent lives but it was not usual for them to make their victims suffer. They usually killed them as soon as possible but that is t...
27.8K 402 31
She's his biggest enemy, his target, and his one goal he can't seem to complete. She taunts him everytime he comes chasing but she's just too quick...