Chapter 38

18+ smut ;)

Bucky roughly smashed his lips to Nyx's as her hands went around his neck. He grabbed her ass as he picked her up. Their tongues danced together and Nyx pulled on his hair. He walked out of the elevator, still swirling his tongue in her mouth, and pushed open a random door with his foot, and walked over to the bed.

Hey softly placed her on the bed and she removed her hands from his neck and pulled on his shirt, bringing him closer to her. They broke the kiss momentarily and they each took off their shirts and smashed their lips together again.

Nyx's hands trailed up and down his abs, and his hands were on either side of his face, holding him up. Bucky pulled his lips away and he kissed down her jawline and her neck. Nyx leaned her head back while fumbling with his belt.

He groaned before removing his lips from her wet neck, and pulled his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. His lips returned to her neck, leaving sloppy wet kisses down her chest towards her breast. He unclipped Nyx's bra with his hand as he pulled it down with the other.

He leaned down and swirled his tongue around her breast as he kneaded the other one softly. Nyx let out a breathy moan as she found herself playing with his hair again. He switched breasts and Nyx felt her hips move up towards him.

He chuckled as he continued to swirl his touch around her. He moved his kisses down while his hand was still playing with her breast. He moved toward her center and spread her legs open with his hand. He took her underwear off and began to embrace himself in her.

Her hips buckled to the movement, and he removed his hand from her breast and held her waist steady.

"Stay still for me." He told her as his head went back to her center. His tongue swiped over her clit as she felt a loud moan come from her mouth. She gasps as she feels herself near the end and gripping onto the sheets as her head flies back in enjoyment.

He continued to lick as wet liquid came out of her. She let out loud pornographic moans as she released. Her legs are shaking and her vision blurry. Bucky smirked as he licked her all up and saw what state she was in.

He leaned towards her and kissed her ear before whispering, "See, you're all mine."

Nyx let out a chuckle as she moved her hair from her face.

"Come on love, let's get cleaned up." Bucky told her as he helped her up and walked to the bathroom that was thankfully connected to the room.

Nyx sat on the toilet as he turned on the shower letting the water heat up. He walked over to her and kissed her on her forehead and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Come on." Bucky said as he grabbed her hands from his waist and motioned her to the shower.

She got in the shower with Bucky right behind her. She let the hot water hit her skin and she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of her skin under the water.

Bucky wrapped his arms around her mid and she sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel like everything is going to shit." Nyx said as she entangled her fingers with his.

"They might... but as long as you're here, I don't care."

"Sweet, but I'm serious, Buck." Nyx said, turning around to face him.

"So am I. Nyx, you are so much more powerful than him. We'll be fine." Bucky said, grabbing her face in reassurance.

Nyx sighed as she pulled him into a hug. She felt his shaft rub against her and she pulled away, slightly laughing.